|22 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A cross-sectional study to identify the factors associated with utilisation of healthcare for non-communicable diseases in a southern part of India
Devarshi Bhattacharyya, Sanjay M Pattanshetty, Chandreyee Duttagupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 96-101.
- Nutritional Status and Factors Affecting Nutrition Among Adolescent Girls in Urban Slums of Dibrugarh, Assam
Himashree Bhattacharyya, Alak Barua
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 35-39.
- A Study of Menstrual Hygiene among Adolescent School Girls in a Slum Area of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Papia Sen, Suprakash Hazra, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Sanjoya Sahoo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 345-348.
- Epidemiological investigation and containment measures of a dengue fever outbreak in an institutional set up in South India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 915-918.
- Knowledge, beliefs, and practices regarding malaria in urban setting of East Khasi Hills district, Meghalaya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1042-1045.
- Treatment of haemorrhoids with individualized homoeopathy: an open observational pilot study
Kaushik Deb Das, Shubhamoy Ghosh, Asim Kumar Das, Aloke Ghosh, Ramkumar Mondal, Tanapa Banerjee, Seikh Sajid Ali, Seikh Swaif Ali, Munmun Koley, Subhranil Saha
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 335-342.
- Varimax Rotated Principal Component Analysis Of Morphometric Traits Of Haringhata Black Chickens Raised Under Intensive Management System
Reshma Saikhom, Ajit Kumar Sahoo, Subhash Taraphder, Subhransu Pan, Uttam Sarkar, Probal Ranjan Ghosh, Debashis Bhattacharyya, Surajit Baidya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 139-144.
- Attributes of metabolic syndrome in geriatric institutional residents in Secunderabad, India
Ananta Bhattacharyya, Nirmalya Sinha
. 2016; 4(2): 398-402.
- Oxidative stress: Lipid peroxidation products as predictors in disease progression
Suranjana Ray Halder, Maitree Bhattacharyya
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(3): 151-164.
- Thermal processing effects on in vitro Antioxidant activities of five common Indian Pulses
ARIJITA CHAKRABARTY, SAURYYA BHATTACHARYYA
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(5): 065-070.
- Effects of chronic ingestion of Bisphenol A on gut contractility in rats
Devarshi Dixit, Sanjeev K. Singh, Anil Kumar Tiwari, Maloy B Mandal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1109-1115.
- Abnormalities in semen analysis among male partners of infertile couples: a study in a tertiary care level hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri (Bhattacharyya), Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Nikhilesh Dewasi, Tapan Kumar Ghosh
. 2015; 4(1): 100-102.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Graded Levels Of Chromium Picolinate on the Production Performance, Immune Competence Traits, Development of Digestive Organs and Carcass Quality Traits of Coloured Chicken
Sandeep Singh Kashyap Singh Kashyap, Pankaj Kumar Shukla, Amitav Bhattacharyya, Rajneesh Sirohi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(4): 65-70.
- A study on cardiovascular fitness of male medical students
Anirban Mazumder, Sujoy Prasad Bhattacharyya, Kaushik Samajdar, Partha Pratim Pal
. 2015; 3(1): 11-15.
- Effect on Weight after Albendazole Therapy among the Primary School Children in a Slum of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Asim Sarkar, Ashok Kumar Mallick, Asit Kumar Panda
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 106-109.
- Harlequin Ichthyosis: a rare congenital dermatological disorder
Charu Sharma, Tapan K. Bhattacharyya, Abhishek Bhardwaj, Manju Mehrotra
. 2015; 4(6): 2100-2102.
- Cytological profile of Pap smears in a tertiary care hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri Bhattacharyya, Dinobandhu Naga, Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Sabitri Mandy, Purna Chandra Das
. 2016; 5(12): 4397-4400.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Shatavari Root Meal on the Body Weight, Feed Conversion Ratio, Biochemical Attributes and Immune Competence Traits of Coloured Chicken
Binay Kumar Yadav, Pankaj Kumar Shukla, Amitav Bhattacharyya, Debashis Roy, Aditya Sharma, Rajneesh Sirohi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 115-123.
- Evaluation of in vitro antioxidant potential of Tea (Camelia sinensis) leaves obtained from different heights of Darjeeling Hill, West Bengal
Karabi Chakraborty, Sanchita Bhattacharjee, Tapan Kumar Pal, Sauryya Bhattacharyya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(1): 063-068.
- Clinical Profile of Cancer Patients of North East India receiving Single Fraction Palliative Radiotherapy: A Study from Regional Cancer Centre
Dr Navin Nayan, Dr Apurba Kumar Kalita, Dr Mouchumee Bhattacharyya , Dr Ghritashee Bora, Dr Shashank Bansal, Dr Partha Pratim Medhi,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(2): 70-73.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- A cross-sectional study on self-medication practices among the rural population of Meghalaya
Apurba Marak, Madhur Borah, Himashree Bhattacharyya, Kaushik Talukdar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1134-1138.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW