|23 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Quantitative Evaluation of Community Based Rehabilitation programme using the WHO Guidelines in a rural area in Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
Dr. Deepthi N Shanbhag, MD
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(1): 43-52.
- Morbidity Profile of Workers in Brick Kilns under a Gram Panchayat, South India
Navya C J, Deepthi Shanbhag, Naveen R, Swathi S, Laviena M, Krupa T
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 104-108.
- Eye Worm infection in a Cattle - A Case Report
Balam Deepthi, C Yalavarthi
. 2012; 5(4): 236-237.
- HIV-related high-risk behavior and awareness regarding HIV among the male workers at a construction site in Karnataka
Geethu Mathew, Deepthi Shanbhag, Sharan Subramanian, Carol Lobo, Alex Xavier, Prudhvi Dasari, Naveen Ramesh, Ramakrishna Goud
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1017-1022.
- Prevalence and correlates of anemia among mothers of children aged 0–23 months in three districts of Karnataka, India
Deepthi Narayan Shanbhag, Ramakrishna Goud, Naveen Ramesh, Sulekha Thimmaih, Maya Mascarenhas, Arvind Risbud, Prem K Mony, Arvind Kasthuri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1209-1304.
- Studies of the Antigenic relationships between Bluetongue virus serotypes 2, 9 & 15 isolated in Andhra Pradesh, India
Deepthi Balam, Sreenivasulu Daggupati, Himaja Maddireddy
. 2011; 4(10): 444-448.
- Iridocorneal endothelial syndrome: iris naevus (Cogan-Reese) syndrome. A case report
Sumita Karandikar, Nilay Nitin Patel, Nita Shanbhag
. 2015; 3(11): 3420-3423.
- Angiosomes of medial cord of brachial plexus
D. Suseelamma, S. Deepthi, K. Krishna Chaitanya, H. R. Sharada
. 2013; 1(2): 79-82.
- Neural, renal and retinal hamartomas with cutis vertis gyrata a rare presentation in tuberous sclerosis complex
Nita U. Shanbhag, Nupur Vijay Bhatt, Sharmila Patil, Priyadarshini Cholera
. 2015; 3(11): 3412-3415.
- Radix formation between median and musculocutaneous nerves: embryological, morphological and clinical correlation
Suseelamma D, Krishna Chaitanya K, Sharada HR, Deepthi S
. 2013; 1(3): 222-225.
- The dynamics of diagnosis of salivary gland tumours: histopathology matters
Madabhushi Venugopal, Chaganti Padmavathi Devi, Kuppili Deepthi, Koteswari Mutte
. 2016; 4(6): 1855-1861.
- Improving medical education through changes in curriculum of secondary school and medical education
Vagish Kumar L Shanbhag
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(2): 52-52.
- Jeune syndrome - asphyxiating thoracic dystrophy and its prenatal diagnosis: a rare case report
Subash Chandra Majhi, Bobbity Deepthi, Sharmila Pradhan, Babita Ramani
. 2015; 2(1): 59-61.
- Management of Avian Pox in Turkeys
Chaitanya Yalavarthi, Deepthi Balam, Ramesh Putchakayala
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(2): 71-74.
- A randomized open-label study to compare the effects of amlodipine and cilnidipine on heart rate and proteinuria in subjects with hypertension with proteinuria
Ajay D Shanbhag, Hema Narasimhe Gowda, Laxmegowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1485-1490.
- In vitro assessment of Ag and TiO2 nanoparticles cytotoxicity
Apoorva Priyanka Ganapathi, Ramakrishna Devaki, Naveen Reddy Thuniki, Joydeb Manna, Bhaskar Tirumuru, Chinnapu Reddy Gopu, Sadanala Bhavya Deepthi, Rajiv Trivedi, Rohit Kumar Rana, Annie Hasan
. 2014; 2(4): 1360-1367.
- A comparative evaluation of the perception of self-medication among medical students of a tertiary care teaching medical college and hospital – A cross-sectional study
Triveni Manchu, Meenakshi Lella, Susmitha Vemu, Sowmya Deepthi Chavla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 714-718.
- Epidemiological determinants of birth weight in a metropolitan city
Shital S Dhoble, Sanjay S Kubde, Charuhas V Akre, Sunita S Shanbhag
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 742-745.
- A study on the anticonvulsant activity of Withania somnifera (Dunal) in albino rats
Santhosh Kumar Raju, Basavanna PL, Nagesh HN, Ajay D Shanbhag
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(1): 17-21.
- An interventional study to assess the change in knowledge and attitude regarding child health care among adolescents of tribal ashram shala, Sakwar, Palghar district, by four-pronged approach
Sunita Shanbhag, Mandar Sadawarte, Ratnendra Shinde, Deepika Nandanwar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 202-207.
- Awareness, perceptions, and use of contraception among married women residing in a village in rural South India
Deepthi Vasanth, Avita Rose Johnson, Deiveegan Chidambaram, Sr. Sibi, Sr. Sharone, Sr. Lovline, Sr. Christine, Twinkle Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1457-1461.
- Hydatid cyst of lung and liver: Single stage management
K. Sreedhar Rao, Janardhan Jakkula, Perugu Venkateswar, K. Deepthi
. 2015; 5(2): 34-37.
- Prescribing pattern and adverse events of drugs used in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) attending a tertiary care hospital: Retrospective study
Seema Rai, Seemee Khilji, Lavanya G Rao, Puneet Hegde, Sarita R J Gonsalves, Tara V Shanbhag
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 189-193.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW