|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Design and implementation of modeling and tuning of first or-der process with dead time using PID controller
Yuvaraj.D, Saravanakumar.G, Prasath. J.S, Sathish Kumar.S
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(1): 1-6.
- DESIGN OF LCU FOR REVERSE AIR BAG HOUSE IN CEMENT INDUSTRY
D. YUVARAJ, ROJINRAJU, N.ARAVINDASWIN, KRISHNAN.K, RSTENI REYAS
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 30-32.
- Making concepts of medical biochemistry by formulating distractors of multiple choice questions: growing mighty oaks from small acorns’
Soundravally Rajendiren, Pooja Dhiman, Suryapriya Rajendiren, Anithasri Rahul, Yuvaraj Balan, Bobby Zacharia, P.H. Ananthanarayanan, Sweta Kulkarni
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(2): 123-127.
- Effect of training on formulation of multiple choice questions: a cross-sectional study amongst faculty in the department of biochemistry of a Medical Institution in India
Patke Vinay, Kuyare Sunil, Iyer Praveen, Bhosale Yuvaraj
. 2016; 4(9): 3694-3701.
- Antibacterial activity and mutagenicity of leaves of Indigofera tinctoria Linn
Magesh Vijayan, Kunjumman Jacob, Yuvaraj Govindaraj
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(3): 263-269.
- Prevalence of anemia and its associated factors among the elderly in rural Puducherry, South India
Karthiga Vijayakumar, Sujiv Akkilagunta, Ganesh Kumar S, Yuvaraj Krishnamoorthy, Gayathri Surendran, Gokul Sarveswaran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 854-858.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW