9 articles found.
- Transcranial photobiomodulation (laser) therapy for cognitive impairment: a review of molecular mechanisms and potential application to canine cognitive dysfunction (CCD)
Curtis Wells Dewey , Matthew Warren Brunke, Kasie Sakovitch
Open Veterinary Journal. 2022; 12(2): 256-263.
- Oral administration of an integrative supplement (CogniCaps®) improves cognitive scores in aging dogs with canine cognitive dysfunction for at least two months: An open-label investigation in ten dogs.
Curtis Wells Dewey, Mark Rishniw , kasie sakovitch, Jordan Elizabeth Hollenbeck
Open Veterinary Journal. 2023; 13(2): 188-192.
- Felbamate as an oral add-on therapy in six dogs with presumptive idiopathic epilepsy and generalized seizures resistant to drug therapy
Curtis Wells Dewey, Mark Rishniw, Kasie Sakovitch,
Open Veterinary Journal. 2022; 12(4): 445-450.
- The scientific basis of acupuncture for veterinary pain management: A review based on relevant literature from the last two decades
Curtis W Dewey, Huisheng Xie
Open Veterinary Journal. 2021; 11(2): 203-209.
- Periodontal disease is associated with cognitive dysfunction in aging dogs: a blinded prospective comparison of visual periodontal and cognitive questionnaire scores
Curtis W Dewey, Mark Rishniw
Open Veterinary Journal. 2021; 11(2): 210-216.
- Canine cognitive dysfunction patients have reduced hippocampal volume compared with aging control dogs: A comparative magnetic resonance imaging study
Curtis Wells Dewey, Mark Rishniw, Philippa J Johnson, Simon R Platt, Kelsey Robinson, Joseph Sackman, Marissa ODonnell
Open Veterinary Journal. 2020; 10(4): 438-442.
- Little Brainiacs and Big Dummies: are we selecting for stupid, stout or small dogs?
Mark Rishniw, Curtis W Dewey,
Open Veterinary Journal. 2021; 11(1): 107-111.
- Slaughterhouse survey of culled female camels (Camelus dromedarius) in southeast Algeria: Fetal wastage and pregnancy characteristics
Mohammed Hocine Benaissa, Bernard Faye, Curtis R. Youngs, Rachid Kaidi
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2016; 28(11): 805-812.
- Intestinal Self Inoculation of Botulism in the ICU: Case Study and Literature Review of Intestinal Botulism with Emphasis on Dosing of Antitoxin
Kevin Verhoeff, Curtis Budden, Leah Remington, Shelley Duggan, Rajive Jassal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(10): 61-64.