|33 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- BRIEF REVIEW OF TAMRA BHASMA (CALCINED COPPER)
- A METAL BASED AYURVEDIC FORMULATION
CHANDRASHEKHAR Y, JAGTAP, GALIB R, PK PRAJAPATI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(1): 17-28.
- A Study on Menstruation and Personal Hygiene among Adolescent Girls of Government Medical College, Solapur
Varsharani V Kendre, Chandrashekhar H Ghattergi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 272-276.
- Socio-economic Status of Livestock farmers of Narasapura Village - A Benchmark Analysis
K. Sathyanarayan, V. Jagadeeswary, V. Chandrashekhar Murthy, S. Wilfred Ruban and G. Sudha
. 2010; 3(5): 215-218.
- Methods of Examination and Investigation in Ayurveda : A review in reference to Pramana Vijnana ( Epistemology)
Sunny Chandrashekhar Patil, Arjunsingh Baghel, Rambabu R Dwivedi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 42-47.
- Understanding and Exploiting the T - Cell Memory
Kshipra Chandrashekhar*1, Ajit Singh1, Archana Sharma1 and Rajkumari Sanjukta2
. 2010; 3(7): 343-345.
- THERAPEUTIC POTENTIALS OF MINERALS IN ANCIENT INDIA:
A REVIEW THROUGH CHARAKA SAMHITA
CHANDRASHEKHAR JAGTAP, GALIB RUKNUDDIN, PRASHANT BEDARKAR,
BISWAJYOTI PATGIRI AND P.K. PRAJAPATI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(1): 9-20.
- Incidence of multiorgan dysfunction in perinatal asphyxia
Ramesh S. Pattar, Anil Raj, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali
. 2015; 2(4): 428-432.
- Changing trends in eclampsia and increasing cesarean delivery – an interesting retrospective study from a tertiary care hospital of Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
Abha Singh, Chandrashekhar Shrivastava
. 2016; 5(4): 1031-1035.
- Epidemiological characteristics of H1N1 positive deaths: A study from tertiary care hospital in western India
Chandrashekhar Shivaji Taklikar, Mangesh Balu Nanaware
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 305-308.
- Interlocking nailing in fractures of distal tibia
Akshay Phadke, Chandrashekhar Badole, Shailendra Thakur, Kriti Handa
. 2016; 4(4): 1132-1135.
- A large multilobulated ankle swelling: rare presentation of gout
Bhushan R. Patil, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(4): 1302-1303.
- Pattern of muco-cutaneous manifestations in HIV infected children at tertiary care hospital, north Karnataka, India
Ramesh Rajesh Pol, Raghavendra Narayan Vanaki, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali, Ashok Vinayak Badakali
. 2015; 2(4): 419-423.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Malnutrition in hospitalised patients; a real concern in surgical outcomes
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Suchita Modi, Meenakshi Yeola, Meghali N. Kaple, Maneesha A. Patwardhan, Pratik Laddha
. 2014; 2(1): 250-257.
- Novel technique for reconstruction of challenging defects around knee joint: distally based split vastus lateralis myocutaneous flap and review of literature
Nikhil Agarkhedkar, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra
. 2016; 4(6): 2089-2092.
- Presentation and treatment of congenital constriction ring syndrome: case series of 12 patients
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2181-2184.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav, Zile Singh Malik, Devender Singh Dalal, Satpal Singh Dahiya, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- Correlation between associating factors of obstructive airway disease with obstructive sleep apnoea
Samta, H. V. Surynarayana, H. B. Chandrashekhar, Prasad H. L.
. 2016; 4(8): 3282-3287.
- Relation between obstructive airway disease and body mass index in patients with obstructive sleep apnoea
Samta, H. V. Surynarayana, H. B. Chandrashekhar, Prasad H. L.
. 2016; 4(8): 3275-3281.
- Genetic Parameters of Performance Traits in Crossbred Cattle
Pranesh Kumar, Devender Singh Dalal, Sunil Sharma, Sandeep Verma, Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 46-52.
- Predictors of urinary retention in benign prostate hyperplasia
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Ayushree Prasad, Meghali N. Kaple, Niket N. Jain, Aniket R. Khadatkar, Parag K. Jaipuriya
. 2016; 4(2): 486-490.
- Pattern of diabetic foot - presentation and complications in rural Indian population
Chandrashekhar Chintamanrao Mahakalkar, Meghali N. Kaple, Jyothi Janardhan, Niket Jain, Parag Jaipuria, Dhirendra D. Wagh
. 2015; 3(4): 948-953.
- Retrospective analysis of surgical outcome in orbital tumour cases
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Madhavi Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil
. 2016; 4(6): 2210-2213.
- Site selection for vascular access creation in hemodialysis in end stage renal disease
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Sanjay P. Kolte, Meenakshi E. Yeola, Maneesha A. Patwardhan, Niket N. Jain, Meghali N. Kaple
. 2014; 2(2): 681-685.
- Pattern of trauma in a rural hospital and factors affecting mortality in trauma patients
Darshana Tote, Sachin Tote, Dilip Gupta, Chandrashekhar Mahakalkar
. 2016; 4(2): 450-456.
- Comparative antihyperlipidemic activity of Hridayarnava Rasa prepared from two samples of Tamra Bhasma in Wistar albino rats
Chandrashekhar Y Jagtap, Mukesh B Nariya, Vinay J Shukla, Pradeep Kumar Prajapati
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(3): 88-96.
- Prevalence of contraceptive practices in an urban slum of Pune city, India
Chandrashekhar S Taklikar, Sudhakar More, Vikas Kshirsagar, Vikas Gode
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1772-1777.
- Experimental Study on Pathology of Aflatoxicosis in Broiler Chicks and Its Amelioration by Emblica officinalis (Amla) Supplementation
Rhushikesh S Khetmalis, Bhanudas K More, Chandrashekhar S Mote, Sameer N Jadhav, Bhupesh P Kamdi, Vitthal S Dhaygude
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 287-297.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) for Joint Ill in Calves – Application and Clinical Evaluation
Gavkar Mandar, B. N. Nagaraja, M. S. Vasanth, V. Chandrashekhar Murthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 165-173.
- Impact of Niger seeds supplementation on hemoglobin level of women with anemia
Sutanuka Hazra, Chandrashekhar Shivaji Taklikar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1721-1723.
- Anthropometric measures of obesity as correlates of atherogenic index of plasma in young adult females
Anandkumar M H, Chandrashekhar D M, Jayalakshmi M K, Prashanth Babu G
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 85-88.
- Evaluation of endometrial histopathological patterns in abnormal uterine bleeding: A study of 1545 cases
Chandrashekhar Chhatrasal, Gaurav Shelgaonkar, Kulkarni C V, Shikha Ghanghoria, Ashok Yadav, Poorva Aggarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1240-1243.
- Measuring patient satisfaction: a need of the day for tertiary care services
Chandrashekhar Mahakalkar, Meghali Kaple, Niket Jain, Parag Jaipuria, Dhirendra Wagh, Prateek Laddha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 658-663.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW