17 articles found.
- PATIENTS PERCEPTION TOWARDS QUALITY OF SERVICE OF TOP 5 MULTI SPECIALITY HOSPITALS IN COIMBATORE
M. R Chandrasekar, Dr.B. Thangaraj
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 869-875.
- Home based Exercise management in Primary Dysmenorrhea
Ananda Vaiyapuri, Loganathan Chandrasekar, Unikrishnan Radhakrishnan, Rekha Kaja
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(1): 37-42.
- A comparative study of cardiovascular responses to exercise in trained and untrained individuals
Alekya B, Kondam Ambareesha Goud, Chandrasekar K A
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(3): 570-573.
- Acute oleander poisoning treated successfully without Fab fragments- a case series and literature review
Prakash Babu Sanniboyina, Thejaswi V R, Chandrasekar Babu A.L, Sai Pradeep S
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2023; 7(4): 23-26.
- Preliminary hypothetical assessment and in silico molecular docking of statin to VEGFR2 and VEGFR3 protein complex associated with angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis in diabetic wounds
Divya Pamu, Selvaraj Ayyamperumal, Munikumar Manne, Vyshnavi Tallapaneni, Chandrasekar Joghee Nanjan Moola, Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Reddy Karri
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(9): 9-20.
- A comparative study of automated versus manual measurement of blood pressure in a tertiary care hospital
Chandrasekar K A, Govinda Raj, Pradeep Reddy S, Kondam Ambareesha
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(3): 307-311.
- Heart rate variability by Poincaré plot analysis in patients of essential hypertension and 12-week yoga therapy
Punita Pushpanathan, Madanmohan Trakroo, R P Swaminathan, Chandrasekar Madhavan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 174-180.
- In silico studies of viral protein inhibitors of Marburg virus using phytochemicals from Andrographis paniculata
Ragupathy Hariprasath, Chandrasekar Akashpriya, Vasantha Veerappa Lakshmaiah, Nagella Praveen
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 222-231.
- Naturally occurring fish poisoning illnessAn evidence-based review
R. Jerlin Anusha, W. Delphin Bencer, Keerthana Chandrasekar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(10): 140-146.
- Newborn screening by enzyme immunoassay using dry blood spot for diagnosis of metabolic disorders
Fahima Sheerin S M H, Divya S, Chindhiha S, Sherafin Vincy, Chandrasekar M, Selvakumar K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2021; 10(1): 107-113.
- Vanishing bile duct syndrome in pediatric population: An updated case-based review
H. C. Gopika Nair, Shilpa Rachel Thomas, S. I. Prithika, P. Ajay Samraj, K. Sumathi, Keerthana Chandrasekar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(10): 134-139.
- Gentamicin pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic correlation in pediatricsA systematic review
Keerthana Chandrasekar, Vahini B, Vijay V, Shalini R, Arun KP
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(11): 11-17.