|2167 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Management of Appendicular Lump: Early exploration Vs conservative management
Chandra Prakash Pandey, Ram Chandra Kesharwani, Chandra Gopal Singh Chauhan, Manmohan Krishna Pandey, Purnima Mittra, Pramod Kumar, Arshad Raza
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1046-1049.
- To evaluate the efficacy and safety of single dose intravenous iron carboxymaltose verses multidose iron sucrose in post-partum cases of severe iron deficiency anemia
Urvashi Verma, Saroj Singh, Mukul Chandra, Mukesh Chandra, Ruchika Garg, Shikha Singh, Renu Rajvansh
. 2015; 4(2): 442-446.
- Awareness about PCPNDT act among undergraduate students of a medical college in Puducherry
Lal Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T. Parvathi, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 4(5): 1485-1488.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Single or double layer intestinal anastomosis?
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2173-2176.
- Early laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis: safety and advantages
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2217-2220.
- Diclofenac patch: a better alternative to injectable diclofenac in postoperative pain management
Gopal Swaroop Bhargava, Darpan Bansal, Amanjot Singh Sidhu, Amrik Singh Bhatia
. 2015; 2(4): 623-628.
- Acharya Dr. Rama Nath Dwivedi
Suresh Kumar and rana Gopal Singh
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(1): 0-0.
- Assessment of Magnitude and the Co-morbidities of Overweight and Obesity in Urban and Rural areas of Kanpur
Naresh Pal Singh, Pankaj K Jain, R P Sharma, Suresh Chandra, Seema Nigam, Anamika Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 1-5.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Profile of burn trauma in Rohilkhand region of Uttarpradesh
Chandra Pandey, CGS Chauhan, Ram Kesharwani, Sujoy Mukherjee, Manmohan Pandey, VP Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 688-690.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Effectiveness of alpha blockers + corticosteroid in expulsion of ureteric stones: A clinical observation
Vijay P Srivastava, Chandra P Pandey, Mohd Arshad Raza, Keshav K Agarwal, CGS Chauhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 693-695.
- Effect of supplementation of diets with BMD and Virginiamycin on the growth performance, carcass characteristics and bacterial population in broiler chickens
Manoj Singh, S. S. Chauhan, and Puneet Kumar
. 2008; 1(5): 141-143.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of polyherbal liver stimulant on growth performance and nutrient utilization in broiler chicken
V. K. Singh, S. S. Chauhan, K. Ravikanth, K., S. Maini, D. S. Rekhe
. 2009; 2(9): 350-352.
- Socio-demographic profile of HIV infected children accessing care at pediatric clinic of a tertiary level hospital in North India
Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Neelima Singh
. 2014; 1(1): 20-23.
- A study on attitude and perception of medical students towards rural health services in hilly region of Uttarakhand
Janki Bartwal, Amit Kumar Singh,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(1): 16-20.
- Diversity of ethnomedicinal plants in Churdhar Wildlife Sanctuary of district Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, India
Radha, Sunil Puri, Kamna Chandel, Ashok Pundir, Mohindra Singh Thakur, Bhawna Chauhan, Kajal Simer, Nidhi Dhiman, Shivani, Yaswant Singh Thakur, Sanjeev Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(11): 48-53.
- Role of low dose danazol therapy for endometriosis related infertility and its comparison with laparoscopic fulguration in low resources
Urvashi Verma, Shivani Singh, Mukesh Chandra, Richa Singh, Mukul Chandra, Aruna Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 67-69.
- Awareness regarding abortions and medical termination of pregnancy act among medical students in Puducherry, India
Lal Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T. Parvathi, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 3(10): 2729-2733.
- Effect of Syzygium cumini (jamun) seed powder on dyslipidemia: a double blind randomized control trial
Shivani Sidana, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babu Lal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Subhash Chandra, Kulvinder Singh, Rahul Singla, Deepak Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2603-2610.
- Anatomical variations of brachial plexus: anomalous branching pattern
Krishna Gopal, Anurag, Onkar Singh
. 2016; 4(8): 3376-3380.
- Analysis of caesarean sections according to Robson’s ten group classification system at a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India
Sneha Badwe Dhodapkar, Sindhu Bhairavi, Mary Daniel, Neelima Singh Chauhan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 4(3): 745-749.
- Anthropometric variables and cardiovascular risk factors in adolescents
Gopal N. Dwivedi, Shiny Sethi, Rachna Singh, Sushil Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 977-982.
- Development of secondary sexual characters in a case of idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Neelima Singh, Agnes Mathew, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Parvathavarthini
. 2014; 1(1): 55-57.
- Effect of epidural volume extension with colloid on dose requirement for intrathecal spinal block: a double blind prospective study
Radhey Shyam, Ajay Kumar Chaudhary, Prithvi K. Singh, Gaurav Jain, Dinesh Singh, Girish Chandra, Vinod K. Bhatia
. 2016; 4(12): 5283-5287.
- Dandy Walker variant mimicking as cerebral palsy with severe neurological impairment
Vaishali Ramchandra Ghane, Kailash Chandra Patra, Narjohan Meshram, Arpan Chauhan, Anjali Kalbhande, Samir Wankhede
. 2014; 2(3): 1191-1193.
- Benign breast disorders: rural Punjab population study compared with urban population studies
Gopal Swaroop Bhargava, Arun Gupta, Ashwani Grover, Kulwant Singh Ded
. 2015; 2(4): 629-633.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- Comparison of Standard tube agglutination test and indirect haemagglutination test in the detection of Listerial antibodies in animals
Pushpa H. Rathod , N. M. Shah, A. I. Dadawala, H. C. Chauhan, Sandip S. Patel, Khushboo Singh, P. Ranaware, B. S. Chandel
. 2010; 3(11): 506-508.
- Assessment of Escherichia coli isolates for In vitro biofilm production
A.I. Dadawala, Chauhan H.C., Chandel, B.S., Ranaware, P., Patel Sandip S, Khushboo Singh, Rathod P.H., Shah N.M. and Kher, H.N.
. 2010; 3(8): 364-366.
- Epidemiological profile of cancer patients in surgery ward of a tertiary teaching hospital in the Vindhya region with special reference to high proportion of carcinoma gall bladder
Dhanwantari Shukla, Vishnu Kumar Patel, Akash Singh Chhari, Chandra Shekhar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg, Singh A. P., Bais P. S., Gaharwar A. P. S.
. 2016; 3(4): 2025-2033.
- Performance of Gangatiri Cattle Rearing in Field Condition
Puspendra Kumar Singh, Gopal Sankhala, Pramod Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 142-148.
- ULTRASONOGRAPHIC MEASUREMENT OF
SPLENIC LENGTH IN RELATION WITH
BODY SURFACE AREA IN ADULTS OF BIHAR
Alka Singh*, J.K. Das**, Naresh Chandra*, Hamid Ansari***
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 5-9.
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP) in Early Diagnosis of Neonatal Septicemia
Setal B Chauhan, Viren Vaghasia, Bimal B Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 276-278.
- Association of blood pressure with body mass index and waist circumference in adolescents
Gopal N. Dwivedi, Shiny Sethi, Rachna Singh, Shiromani Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 971-976.
- Why fetuses die - A retrospective observational study in a tertiary care center
Rakesh Kumar, Rajlaxmi Mundhra, Anand Jain, Suchitra Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 681-685.
- Comparative Study of Plating versus Nailing in Distal Tibia Metaphyseal Fractures
Jayesh V Vaza, Bhoomika R Chauhan, Girish R Chauhan, Pradip R Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 340-344.
- Effect of iron dextran injection on growth performance of crossbred and desi piglets under farm and village conditions
Raghuvir Ranjan, Chandra Mani Prasad, Sanjit Kumar Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 599-602.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Powder Supplementation on Certain Serum Biochemical Parameters in Laying Hens
K. Merina Devi, Jyoti Palod, Dev Virat Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Vidyasagar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 206-216.
- A community based cross-sectional study on self-perception of health status and health seeking behaviour among elderly population in Haldwani block, Uttarakhand
Janki Bartwal, Chandra Mohan Singh Rawat, Sadhana Awasthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1798-1802.
- Determination of the antioxidant potential of goat sperm cells
Sudipta Saha, Sandhya Rekha Dungdung, Gopal Chandra Majumder
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(3): 195-200.
- Effect of Nutritional Supplementation on Treatment of Anoestrus Swamp Buffalo Cows and Heifers
Raju Deka, Keshab Chandra Nath, Manjyoti Bhuyan, Nikhil Chandra Nath, Gopal Chandra Das, Nipu Deka, Nilotpal Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 55-63.
- Secondary malnutrition: clinico-etiological spectrum
Surabhi Chandra, D. K. Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1445-1448.
- Role of apoptotic index, mitotic index and MIB-1 antibody expression as biomarkers in preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of uterine cervix
Rashmi Chauhan, Nidhi Verma, S. P. Sharma, Ruchika Bhargava, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2093-2100.
- A randomized controlled trial on comparison of phenobarbitone and levetiracetam for the treatment of neonatal seizures: pilot study
Shama Perveen, Abhishek Singh, Amit Upadhyay, Neha Singh, Rashmi Chauhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2073-2078.
- Comparative study of the smear microscopy, with conventional culture in clinically suspected cases of pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis
Paramjit Singh, Sapna Chauhan, Mapary Lakshmikantha, Swati Tiwari, Sachin Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2204-2209.
- Enhancing normal labour by adopting antenatal physiotherapy: a prospective study
Rooplekha Chauhan, Bharti Sahu, Neetu Singh, Ritika Malviya, Priyadarshani Tiwari
. 2016; 5(8): 2672-2676.
- Prevalence of contraceptives and unmet need for family planning: does geographical location play a role?
Palas Dutta, Sumon Chandra Debnath, Md. Alamin, Ropak Chandra Roy
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(2): 175-181.
- Co-existence of Riche-Cannieu communications and Berretinni communications
Aarti Rohilla, Jyoti Rohilla, Kamal Singh, Gopal Gupta, Sudha Chhabra
. 2014; 2(4): 1758-1760.
- Stigmata of complications on the quality of life of type 2 diabetic patients
Babulal Meena, Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Sanjay Sharma, Subhash Chandra
. 2016; 4(1): 278-285.
- Study of alcohol consumption and its sociodemographic determinants in a tribal village in Mandla district
Shashi Prabha Tomar, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Surjeet Singh Rajpoot, Shubhangi Nayak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 989-993.
- Isolation and characterization of organisms in high vaginal swab culture in preterm pregnancy (28-37 week)
Sujata Singh, Sasmita Swain, Lucy Das, Pravat Chandra Das, Shradhanjali Sahoo
. 2016; 5(11): 3853-3858.
- An intervention to improve the knowledge of anganwadi workers pertaining to growth monitoring in rural areas of Varanasi district, India
Chandra Prabha, Ratan K. Srivastava, G. P. Singh, S. P. Singh, Manoj Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 4(6): 2030-2038.
- Feeding Management Practices of Goats Adopted by Pantja Goat Keepers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Balbir Singh Khadda, Brijesh Singh, Devrat Singh, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Jawahar Lal Singh, Devendra Singh Bisht, Aashaq Hussain Dar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 109-115.
- To study analyze maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein as a biomarker of placental adherence in low lying placenta
Pooja Verma, Kavita N. Singh, Vineeta Ghanghoriya
. 2016; 5(6): 1959-1963.
- Completion extracardiac, non-fenestrated, total cavo-pulmonary connection using a polytetrafluoroethylene conduit: a video presentation
Ujjwal K. Chowdhury, Niwin George, Sukhjeet Singh, Abhinavsingh Chauhan, Lakshmi Kumari Sankhyan, Priyanka Chowdhury
International Medicine. 2019; 1(5): 302-303.
- Ascending-to-supraceliac abdominal aortic bypass for an adult coarctation of the aorta: a video presentation
Ujjwal K. Chowdhury, Niwin George, Lakshmi Kumari Sankhyan, Sukhjeet Singh, Abhinavsingh Chauhan, Sreenita Chowdhury
International Medicine. 2019; 1(5): 300-301.
- Pancytopenia: a clinico hematological study
Priti Singh, Ramesh Chandra Mohanty, Raghumani Mohanty, Sadaf Alam
. 2016; 4(10): 4339-4348.
- Perception of fever and management practices by parents of pediatric patients
Ravi Prakash Agrawal, Santokh Singh Bhatia, Anil Kaushik, Chandra Madhur Sharma
. 2013; 1(4): 397-400.
- Intra-atrial, lateral tunnel, fenestrated, total cavo-pulmonary connection using a polytetrafluoroethylene patch: a video presentation
Ujjwal K. Chowdhury, Niwin George, Abhinavsingh Chauhan, Sukhjeet Singh, Lakshmi Kumari Sankhyan, Vasubabu Gudala, Priyanka Chowdhury
International Medicine. 2019; 1(6): 355-356.
- Total pericardiectomy via median sternotomy (Holman and Willett): a video presentation
Ujjwal K. Chowdhury, Niwin George, Lakshmi Kumari Sankhyan, Sukhjeet Singh, Abhinavsingh Chauhan, Anish Gupta, Sreenita Chowdhury
International Medicine. 2019; 1(4): 244-245.
- Radical pericardiectomy via left anterolateral thoracotomy (UKC’s modification): a video presentation
Ujjwal K. Chowdhury, Niwin George, Lakshmi Kumari Sankhyan, Sukhjeet Singh, Abhinavsingh Chauhan, Anish Gupta, Priyanka Chowdhury
International Medicine. 2019; 1(4): 246-247.
- Per operative findings in repeat cesarean section
Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Jyotsna Singh, Anand Srivastava, Shilpi Chauhan
. 2016; 5(4): 1093-1096.
- A study on the effect of skill-based health education on management of acute diarrheal diseases
Sandeepkumar Chauhan, Arohi Chauhan, Aparajita Shukla
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 81-84.
- Amniotic fluid index, non-stress test and color of liquor: as a predictor of perinatal outcome
Ruma Sarkar Anand, Preeti Singh, Renu Sangal, Reena Srivastava, Neela Rai Sharma, Harish Chandra Tiwari
. 2016; 5(10): 3512-3517.
- A Study to Assess the Level of Living and Awareness and Practices Regarding MCH Care in a Remote Tribal Village of Udaipur District
Arun Kumar, Shalabh Sharma, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Suresh Chandra Meghwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 318-320.
- Extended spectrum β-lactamases in urinary isolates of Escherichia coli - prevalence and susceptibility pattern at a tertiary care hospital
Sapna Chauhan, Bhim Singh Mahawal, Durgesh Chand Ramola
. 2015; 3(7): 1622-1626.
- An atraumatic technique of harvesting of the radial artery using harmonic scalpel: a video presentation
Ujjwal K. Chowdhury, Niwin George, Abhinavsingh Chauhan, Lakshmi Kumari Sankhyan, Sukhjeet Singh, Jhulana Kumar Jena, Sushama Gayatri, Priyanka Chowdhury
International Medicine. 2019; 1(6): 357-358.
- Mortality in acute stroke: predictive value of lipid profile and routine investigations
Prakash Chandra Pandey, Naresh Chandra Dwivedi, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Kamlesh Kumar Sonkar
. 2015; 2(3): 235-240.
- Outcome and management of antenatal patients with jaundice in tertiary care centre of eastern India: a retrospective study
Kalpana Singh, Gopal Kumar, Anshu Singh, Anjali Rani
. 2015; 3(9): 2402-2404.
- Strategizing quality implementation in intensive care unit: a statistically-sound, novel approach using Delphi technique
Arvind Vashishta Rinkoo, Ramanjeet Kaur, Garima Singh, Karuna Dubey, Leela Masih, Hem Chandra
. 2015; 3(6): 1397-1404.
- Correlation Analysis of Socio-Economic Variables with Adoption of Buffalo Husbandry Practices
Ranjana Sachan, Gopal Sankhala, Puspendra Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 149-157.
- Correlation of blood Na+ and K+ levels with Body Mass Index in population of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand
Vijay Pandey, Hemant Kumar Dutt, Ganesh Singh, Amritha P Vinod
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 189-192.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- An epidemiological evaluation of risk factors for hypertension among a hilly rural population of India: a matched case–control study
Shubham Pandey, Rajesh K Singh, Sanjay Kumar Jha, Ankit Singh, Janki Bartwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1835-1840.
- Effect of Different Concentrate Level Supplementation on the Periparturient Growth Performance of Grazing Does and Their Kids in Extensive System
Shilpi Kerketta, Shayam Singh Sarangdevot, Chandra Prakash Pachauri, Pushpendra Singh Naruka, Shilpi Verma, Abhishek Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 85-91.
- Topography and indexing of nutrient foramina of tibia—a study in Vindhya region
Nidhi Agrawal, Amrish Tiwari, Arjun Singh Parmar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1000-1004.
- Medicinal Plants for Jaundice and Gall Stone in Folk Practice of Assam
Gopal C. Nanda
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 36-41.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- A study to determine scar integrity in pregnant women with previous lower segment caesarean section
Divya Mangla, Sunder Pal Singh, Swasty, Jyoti Chauhan
. 2016; 5(3): 711-714.
- Cost of Production of Low Fat Milk ‘Coagulum’ Rings Incorporated With Optimized Level of Unripe Banana Powder and Banana Peel Powder
H. Lalawmpuii, Geeta Chauhan, S. K. Mendiratta, Tarun Pal Singh, Vishal Kumbhar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 212-219.
- Study of Community and Nosocomial Uropathogens and Their Drug Resistance
Smita U Shevade, Gopal N Agrawal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 647-652.
- Immunohistochemistry: A diagnostic tool for accurate characterization of undifferentiated malignant tumours
Vasudha Mahendra Bhagat, Amita Ramesh bhai Patel, Jigna Pravin chandra Modi, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Hemali Jayantilal Tailor, Kumarbhargav Ramesh chandra Kaptan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 920-926.
- EXPLORATION OF HERBAL PREPARATIONS USED AS
CONTRACEPTIVE IN NORTH EAST
CHAYANIKA SARMA, R. K. MAZUMDAR, GOPAL C. NANDA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2010; 16(1): 1-5.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Sociodemographic profile of substance users attending Urban Health Training Centre in Srinagar Garhwal, India
Santosh Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Jha, Amit Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 34-37.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys presented as secondary abdominal pregnancy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh, Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2013; 2(4): 737-739.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Paradoxical Facial Palsy with Intravenous
Immunoglobulin (IVIG) In Acute Inflammatory
1Dr.N.Sampath Kumar , 2.Dr.Venu Gopal .Basam, 3Dr.T.Sunanda
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 101-104.
- Current pattern of drug resistance in new cases of pulmonary tuberculosis at a tertiary care centre in India
Abhishek Agarwal, Shiv Sagar Gupta, Rajendra Prasad, Sudhanshu Kathuria, Jaswant Singh Chauhan, Amita Jain
. 2015; 2(3): 192-195.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- Prevalence of parasitic infection in captive non human primates of Assam State Zoo, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Saidul Islam, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2012; 5(10): 614-616.
- Pilates in Functional Balance and Quality of Life in Sub-Acute Stroke Subjects – A Randomized Controlled Study
Lourembam Surbala, P Ratan Khuman, Gopal Nambi S, Satani Kalpesh
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 204-211.
- Objective structured practical examination for formative assessment of post-graduates
Manoj Gopal Madakshira
. 2016; 4(9): 4128-4130.
- Feed Acidifiers As Natural Growth Promoters in Poultry Feed
Gopal Krishan and Asmita Narang
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(7): 57-60.
- Assessment of Direct Observe Treatment Short Course (DOTS) Implementation and Treatment Card Update By Dot Providers Under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme in Raipur District of Chhattisgarh State
Dhiraj Bhawnani, Nirmal Verma, Gopal P Soni, Anjana Tiwari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 195-198.
- Assessment Of Contraceptive Knowledge And Practices Among Reproductive Age Group Of Women In Urban Slums Of Raipur City, Chhattisgarh, India
Gayatri Bandhi, Dhiraj Bhawnani, Nirmal Verma, Gopal P Soni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 349-354.
- Nutritional status and various morbidities among school children of a coastal area in South India
Sherin Billy Abraham, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Muthu Rajesh, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh
. 2015; 3(3): 718-722.
- Carotid intima media thickness in children with nephrotic syndrome: an observational case control study
Anita Mehta, Shambhavi Mishra, Kaleem Ahmad, Harish Chandra Tiwari, Vijay Singh, Abhishek Singh
. 2019; 19(2): 110-116.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW