|67 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Personality Profile of Persons with Alcohol Dependence with and without Cirrhosis: A Hospital Based Comparative Study
Kakunje Anil, Kanaradi Haridas , Chand Prabat, Podali S.V.N. Sharma, Pai Ganesh, Sowmya Puthran
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 94-98.
- Rural society decision construction for FMCG (Toothpaste) decision: A decision rule perceptive
Suraj Verma, Kuldeep Chand Rojhe
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 3054-3062.
- A Study Of Emotional Intelligence And Job Satisfaction Of Secondary Teachers Of Jaipur District
Tara Chand Sahu, Dr. Vibha Kaushik
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 3737-3746.
- Socio-demographic profile of HIV infected children accessing care at pediatric clinic of a tertiary level hospital in North India
Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Neelima Singh
. 2014; 1(1): 20-23.
- Importance of evaluative criteria in decision process of selected FMCG among rural consumers: A comparison of Compensatory and Non – Compensatory structures
Suraj Verma, Kuldeep Chand Rojhe
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 3039-3053.
- A Study on Cardiovascular Manifestation in Leptospirosis Cases in A Tertiary Care Hospital of Surat City
Prakash T Chand, Vivek R Garg, Mithram Z Wadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 240-242.
- Development of secondary sexual characters in a case of idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Neelima Singh, Agnes Mathew, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Parvathavarthini
. 2014; 1(1): 55-57.
- Level of Awareness Regarding Eye Donation among Patients Attending Eye OPD at Tertiary Hospital
Nida Khan, Prakash Chand Agrawal, Marry Tigga, V. K. Saini, Saroj Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 203-206.
- Perception of nurse administrators regarding electronic nursing documentation
Sulakshana Chand, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 3(12): 3503-3509.
- Morphological Study of Vault Suture & Its Correlation with Age in Central Rajasthan
William F Masih, Sumit Gupta, Pratima Jaiswal, Anita E Chand, Pramod Kumar Saraswat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 19-22.
- PREPARATION AND EVALUATION OF POLYHERBAL ANTIFUNGAL CREAM
CH K V L S N Anjana Male* U.Pavani, G.Sree Sravya Kolapalli Tharun venkat naga sai chand G.Kishore, PremChand5 G S V N DA Sai kumar
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2021; 12(5): 1760-1763.
- Therapeutic potential of metals in managing diabetes mellitus: a review
Geeta Pandey, Gyan Chand Jain, Nidhi Mathur
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 63-76.
- Central nervous system tumors: a histopathological study
Kailash Chand Jat, S. P. Vyas, Naseem A. Bihari, Kuldeep Mehra
. 2016; 4(5): 1539-1545.
- Effects of Transurethral Resection of Prostate on Flow Rate and
Voided Volume on Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Malik Hussain Jalbani, Shafiq-ur-Rehman Memon, Rajib Ali Dinari, Noshad A. Shaikh,
Ashok Kumar Oad and Khub Chand Rohra
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(2): 146-149.
- Association of body mass index, urinary pH and urolithiasis
Surendra Kumar Shrivastava, Mool Chand Songra, Romil Jain
. 2016; 3(3): 1598-1602.
- Teacher Educators: Perception and Practices during Supervising the Action Research in Teacher Education Institutions of Sindh, Pakistan
Nadia Parveen Thalho, Waqar Hassan, Shazia Inayet, Chand Aqeel, Syeda Sadaf Fatima, Dr Anjum Bano Kazimi, Dr. Rufus Olanrewaju ADEBISI
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 3541-3549.
- SpO2/FiO2 ratio: a prognostic marker for influenza patients
Vrinda Sahasrabhojney, Prasad D. Game, Dipti Chand, Vinay Meshram, Mahesh Kharade, Rahul Deotale
. 2015; 3(12): 3830-3832.
- Cutaneous leiomyoma of scalp: a rare case report with review of literature
Qadir Fatima, Omprakash Singh, Dharm Chand Kothari, Susheela Kumari Godara
. 2015; 3(4): 993-997.
- Relapse of Takayasu’s arteritis with tuberculosis relapse: a rare presentation
Sunil Chandrasen Chand, Aarti Ashok Gupta, Prasad Muley, Dulari Jitendra Gandhi
. 2015; 3(1): 314-316.
- A rare cause of kyphosis with low backache - “Scheuermann’s disease”: “Osteochondritis deformans juvenilis dorsi”
Vipin Kumar Bakshi, Jai Chowdhary, Anand Prakash Verma, Mool Chand Baberwal
. 2015; 3(5): 1293-1298.
- Assessment of the effect of injection magnesium sulphate on fetal heart rate pattern in patients of eclampsia and preeclampsia
Reeta Singh, Nirupama Rai, Neela Rai Sharma, Renu Mohan, Reena Srivastava, Harish Chand Tiwari
. 2016; 5(11): 3667-3670.
- Awareness about PCPNDT act among undergraduate students of a medical college in Puducherry
Lal Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T. Parvathi, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 4(5): 1485-1488.
- Socio-economic Status and Problems Faced by Dairy Farmers of Sardhana Block of Meerut District
Naresh Prasad, Suresh Kumar, Megha Pande, Yogesh Kumar Soni, Siddhartha Saha, Naimi Chand, Shubham Arya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 120-128.
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques in Farm Animal - From Artificial Insemination to Nanobiotechnology
O P Verma, R Kumar, A Kumar, S Chand
. 2012; 5(5): 301-310.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Extended spectrum β-lactamases in urinary isolates of Escherichia coli - prevalence and susceptibility pattern at a tertiary care hospital
Sapna Chauhan, Bhim Singh Mahawal, Durgesh Chand Ramola
. 2015; 3(7): 1622-1626.
- Present Status, Scope and Opportunities of Livestock and Poultry Production in Bay Islands India
Subhash Chand, Kamal Sarma, Satya Naryan Sethi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(4): 76-87.
- Study to compare hematological parameters in alcoholic and non-alcoholic individuals
Akshay Berad, Vishakha Chand
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1176-1179.
- Characterization of physico-chemical properties of cervical mucus in relation to parity and conception rate in Murrah buffaloes
KULDEEP KUMAR VERMA, SHIV PRASAD, ARUMUGAM KUMARESAN, TUSHAR KUMAR MOHANTY, SIDDHARTH SHANKAR LAYEK, TAPAS KUMAR PATBANDHA, SUBHAS CHAND
. 2014; 7(7): -.
- Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders, associated risk factors and coping strategies among secondary school teachers in Fiji
Ranisha Kiran Chand, Mudassar Ali Roomi, Shofeen Begum, Ansa Mudassar
Rawal Medical Journal. 2020; 45(2): 377-381.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Powder and Synbiotic as Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoter on Economic Efficiency of Broiler Chicks
Sunil Kumar, Mittha Lal Gurjar, Chandra Shekher Vaishnava, Mukesh Chand Sharma, Mukesh Chand Parashar, Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 298-306.
- Design and characterization of microsponge loaded controlled release epicutaneous gel of lornoxicam
Purnima Panday, Neha Shukla, Dharmesh Sisodiya, Vikas Jain, Suresh Chand Mahajan
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(1): 16-21.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Energy and mineral metabolism, oxidative stress, haemogram and biochemical profile in crossbred cows suffering from subclinical ketosis
Gagandeep Singh, S.N.S. Randhawa, N. Chand, S.K. Uppal, C.S. Randhawa
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 275-284.
- Study on association of polymorphism of CYP450 2D6 with head and neck cancer and treatment response in patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy paclitaxel, cisplatin, 5fu (TPF) followed by chemoradiation
Divyesh Kumar, Mohan Chand Pant, Devendra Parmar, Sudhir Singh, Madanlal Brahmabhatt
. 2014; 2(2): 585-591.
- Awareness regarding abortions and medical termination of pregnancy act among medical students in Puducherry, India
Lal Bahadur Palo, Neelima Singh Chauhan, T. Parvathi, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 3(10): 2729-2733.
- Nutritional status and various morbidities among school children of a coastal area in South India
Sherin Billy Abraham, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Muthu Rajesh, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh
. 2015; 3(3): 718-722.
- Cancer oesophagus: is sequential chemo radiation better in elderly patients or patients with severe dysphagia?
Narendra Rathore, Poonam Chand Bana, Arvind Kumar Shukla, Abhay Kumar Jain, Vikram Singh Rajpurohit, Kiran Intodia
. 2016; 4(7): 3013-3019.
- Analysis of caesarean sections according to Robson’s ten group classification system at a tertiary care teaching hospital in South India
Sneha Badwe Dhodapkar, Sindhu Bhairavi, Mary Daniel, Neelima Singh Chauhan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan
. 2015; 4(3): 745-749.
- Toxic effects of transition metals on male reproductive system: A review
Milan Chandel, Gyan Chand Jain
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(4): 204-213.
- Giant Solitary Nodular Trichoepithelioma: A Case Report and Review of Literature
Sunder Goyal, Nanak Chand Mahajan, Monika Garg, Snigdha Goyal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(1): 58-60.
- Assessment of hearing loss in multi-drug resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB) patients undergoing Aminoglycoside treatment
Sheikh Nizamuddin, Farhan Ahmad Khan, Abdur Rehman Khan, Chand Miyan Kamaal
. 2015; 3(7): 1734-1740.
- Genetic Analysis of DGAT1 Loci Related to Milk Production Traits in Native Sahiwal Cattle
Vijay Kumar Agrawal, Gyan Chand Gahlot, Mohammad Ashraf, Amitosh Kumar, Govind Dhakad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 136-142.
- Comparative evaluation of moderate dose inhalational corticosteroid (ICS) fluticasone with the combination of low dose fluticasone and montelukast in moderate persistent bronchial asthma
Mirza Atif Beg, Dileep Chand Dhasmana, Juhi Kalra, Jagdish Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 599-602.
- Vitamin D status in outpatient department patients: a retrospective study
Niru Chhetri, Ajit Chhetri, Gora Chand Bhattacharya, Arati Mukherjee, Sandip Sen, Abhay Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2276-2280.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Knowledge and awareness of cervical cancer and its prevention among nursing staff of a tertiary care teaching institute in South India
Sneha Badwe Dhodapkar, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Shilpa Thampy
. 2014; 3(4): 1056-1060.
- Manganese induced hematological alteration in Wistar rats
Milan Chandel, Gyan Chand Jain
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2016; 5(4): 77-81.
- Factors Affecting First Lactation Traits in Rathi Cattle in Semi-arid Region of Rajasthan
Manju Nehara, Urmila Pannu, Kuldeep Singh Nehra, Gyan Chand Gahlot,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 214-220.
- Cholesterol Loaded Cyclodextrin (CLC) increases freezability of Buffalo bull (Bubalus bubalis) spermatozoa by increasing Cholesterol to Phospholipid Ratio
Jeetendra Singh Rajoriya, Jai Kishan Prasad, Subrata Kumar Ghosh, Snehal Salik Ramteke, Nirmal Chand Barik, Goutam Kumar Das, Megha Pande
. 2014; 7(9): -.
- Patient and health system delay among new pulmonary tuberculosis patients diagnosed at medical college hospitals in Puducherry, India
Murugan Natesan, Ramesh Chand Chauhan, Johnson Cherian, Anil Jacob Purty, Zile Singh, Suba Joice, Sherin Billy Abraham
. 2015; 3(1): 188-193.
- Enteric Methane Emissions and Abatement Approaches- A Review
Vipul Kashyap, Chand Ram Grover, Sachinandan De, Rohit Panwar, Sunita Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 1-21.
- Normal tension glaucoma versus primary open-angle glaucoma – The autonomic perspective
Arijita Banerjee, Indu Khurana, Chand Singh Dhull
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 510-514.
- Genetic Studies on Lifetime Traits of Tharparkar Cattle at Beechwal Farm in Bikaner
Garima Choudhary, Urmila Pannu, Gyan Chand Gahlot, Manju Nehara, Narender Kumar Poonia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 113-119.
- Influence of Genetic and Non-Genetic Factors on Production Traits of Tharparkar Cattle at Organized Farm
Garima Choudhary, Urmila Pannu, Gyan Chand Gahlot, Amit Kumar, Narender Kumar Poonia
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 148-156.
- Ethno-veterinary Practices Followed by Farmers for Treatment of Reproductive Disorders in Dairy Animals
Brajendra Singh Meena , Subhash Chand, Sumit Prakash Yadav, Mohan Lal Yadav, Ashok Baindha, Neeraj Kumar Sharma,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(6): 65-70.
- A clinical study on indications and demography for penetrating keratoplasty in northwest Rajasthan
Nabab Ali Khan, Deep Chand Saini, Anju Kochar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2021; 10(2): 158-161.
- Assessment of lipid profile among hypertensive patients attending to a rural teaching hospital, Sangareddy
Nagababu Pyadala, Ravindra Reddy Bobbiti, Rajaneesh Borugadda, Srilatha Bitinti, Soumendra Nath Maity, Prudhvi Chand Mallepaddi, Rathnagiri Polavarapu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 71-74.
- Point of Care Test
Ajay Kumar Yadav, Nihar Nalini Mohanty, Manu Mohan, Karam Chand, Sanchay Kumar Biswas, Kaushal Kishor Rajak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(8): 9-17.
- Bilateral posterior fracture dislocation of shoulder with multiple vertebral fractures as a presentation of intracranial lesion: a report with review
Nadeem Ali, Abedullah Bhat, Firdous Ahmad Bangroo, Mehreen Maqsood, Manjeet Singh Dhanda, Sansar Chand Sharma
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2015; 1(2): 59-63.
- Antigenic evidence of Bluetongue virus from small ruminant population of two different geographical regions of Odisha, India.
Shaswati Subhadarsini Pany, Sanchay Kumar Biswas, Karam Chand, Nihar Nalini Mohanty, Laxmi Narayan Sarangi, Bimalendu Mondal, Hemant Kumar Panda
. 2016; 9(3): -.
- Assessment of Lead and Cadmium Status and its Effect on Biochemical Profile of Cattle Reared Around Industrial Effluent Contaminated Area
Naimi Chand, Shrikant Tyagi, Rajendra Prasad, Debashis Dutta, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Pramod Singh, Ankur Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 183-188.
- Pathology of Cystic Ovarian Degeneration in Buffaloes
Tirumaran Srinivasan, Avinash Warundeo Lakkawar, Khub Chand Varshney, Satyanarayana M Raju, Candaswamy Thandavamurthy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 180-187.
- Prevalence of Clinical Diseases in Crossbred Frieswal Bulls at an Organized Bull Rearing Unit
Naimi Chand, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Shrikant Tyagi, Ankur Sharma, Hemlata, Devendra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 90-97.
- Microsatellite DNA typing for assessment of genetic variability in Marwari breed of Indian goat
Anoop Singh Yadav, Kritika Gahlot, Gyan Chand Gahlot, Mohd Asraf, Mohan Lal Yadav
. 2015; 8(7): -.
- Comparative studies on the antioxidant potential of vanillin-producing Saccharomyces boulardii extracts
Ajay Suryavanshi, Amit Agarwal, Abhishek Kaler, Umesh Bihade, Jasmine Kaur, Kulbhushan B. Tikoo, Uttam Chand Banerjee
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(3): 201-209.
- Faecal steroid metabolites assay as a non-invasive monitoring of reproductive status in animals
Ashok Kumar, S Mehrotra, S S Dangi, G Singh, Subhash chand, Lakhanpal Singh, A S Mahla, Sachin Kumar, K Nehra
. 2013; 6(1): 59-63.