|122 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Diagnosis and management of unicystic ameloblastomous lesion of the mandible. Does it influence the clinician- A report of a case and differential diagnosis
Gayithri Kulkarni, Shahanavaj Khaji, Harish Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1101-1106.
- Study of semen parameters in male partners among infertile couples
Sheela N. Kulkarni, Narsinha V.Kulkarni
. 2015; 4(4): 1016-1019.
- Critical Analysis of Pramehaghna dravyas on the basis of Rasapanchaka
Dr Gauri Ajit Joshi, Dr Yogini Kulkarni,Dr Sneha Kulkarni
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2013; 2(4): 168-175.
- Economic Evaluation of Milk cake with different packaging materials
Landge, S.N., Kulkarni D.N and Gaikwad, S.M.
. 2010; 3(5): 224-226.
- Mental Health Status and Depression Among Medical Students in Mysore, Karnataka – An Untouched Public Health Issue
Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 50-53.
- Status of the Community Based Monitoring at Sub Centers in Maharashtra
Ashok P Kulkarni, Prakash P Doke
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 479-484.
- Phytoestrogens Medicinal Herbs - Safe and Effective Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy in Menopausal Syndrome
Priyanka Kulkarni*, Pramod Khobragade
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(5): 147-150.
- Clinico-Pathological aspects of Shock
Kulkarni, M.D.,, Yadav, G.B.,, Samant, S.R.and, Khanvilkar, A.V.
. 2009; 2(4): 163-165.
- Physico-Biochemical aspects of Shock
Kulkarni M.D., Yadav G.B., Samant S.R. and Khanvilkar A.V.
. 2009; 2(4): 161-162.
- Evaluation of the Quality Indicators in Laboratories at National AIDS Research Institute, Pune, India
Sangeeta Kulkarni, Sachin Kale, Urmila Ghodke, Arun Risbud, Smita Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 47-51.
- Sheep Management for Upliftment of Marginal Farmers
M.D.Kulkarni, A.V. Khanvilkar, G.B. Yadav, M.W. Khasnis and B.N. Ambore
. 2008; 1(12): 378-379.
- Growth and haematological alterations in broiler chicken during overcrowding stress
P. T. Lokhande, G. B. Kulkarni, K. Ravikanth, S. Maini, D. S. Rekhe
. 2009; 2(11): 432-434.
- Diagnostic importance of cerebrospinal fluid in pathognomic condition
M. D. Kulkarni, S. R. Samant, G. B. Yadav, A. V. Khanvilkar, M. W. Khasnis
. 2009; 2(11): 441-443.
- Effect of sanitary measures on performance of broiler chickens in Marathwada region, Maharashtra, India
P. G. Pardeshi, A. N. Kulkarni, R. S. Mule, S. P. Poul, S. V. Baswade
. 2011; 4(8): 371-373.
- Synergistic Effect of Vitamin E and Selenium in Anoestrus cows for improvement of Conception rate
O. B. Patil, S. N. Newase, M. D. Kulkarni, G. B. Yadav, M. G. Shisode
. 2010; 3(12): 552-553.
- Fluorosis in Cattle
A. H. Ulemale, M. D.Kulkarni, G. B. Yadav, S. R.Samant, S. J.Komatwar,
Khanvilkar A. V.
. 2010; 3(11): 526-527.
- Cellulitis in a Red Kandhari Bull : A Case Report
M M Pathan, M A Khan, A V Bhonsle, A U Bhikane, S D Moregaonkar, M B Kulkarni
. 2012; 5(3): 183-184.
- Desert Friendly Animal - The Camel
A.V. Khanvilkar, M.D. Kulkarni, G.B. Yadav, S.R. Samant, V.J. Thorat and M.G. Shisode
. 2009; 2(6): 240-241.
- Mithun : The pride animal of north-eastern hilly region of India
M. G. Shisode, A. V. Khanvilkar, M. D. Kulkarni, S. R. Samant, G. B. Yadav, M. S. Bawaskar
. 2009; 2(12): 480-481.
- Functional improvements monitored by Positron Emission Tomography imaging after cell transplantations in severe chronic Traumatic Brain Injury
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(4): 131-135.
- A Comparative Study of Breastfeeding Practices Among Working and Non-Working Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital, Mysuru
Vindhya Polineni, Prakash Boralingiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 235-240.
- Interplay of Serum Erythropoietin and Inflammatory Cytokine in Anemic Tuberculosis Patients
Rashmi Anant Kulkarni, Ajit Ramesh Deshpande, Kiran Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 487-490.
- Determinants of Survival among Patients with Cervical Cancer: A Hospital Based Study
Vishma B Kaverappa, Prakash Boralingaiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 137-142.
- Perception and Practices Regarding First-Aid Among School Teachers In Mysore
Sunil Kumar D, Praveen Kulkarni, Srinivas N, Prakash B, Siddalingappa Hugara, Ashok NC
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 349-352.
- Identification of an Alternate Maxillary Apical Base Landmark from Pre-existing Substitutions
Kunal S. Patel, Narayan Kulkarni, Varun Pratap Singh, Kartik Parikh
Acta Informatica Medica. 2014; 22(5): 347-349.
- Clinico-Pathological Co-Relation of Maternal Deaths in a Tertiary Care Centre, Southern Maharashtra
Aparna M Kulkarni, Anita A Chaudhari, Nilam S Jadhav, Ravindra V Ramteke, Leena A Nakate
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 343-347.
- Integrated Approach to Sensitise Medical Students on Management of Tobacco and Alcohol Use Disorders
Muralidhar M Kulkarni, George P Jacob, Sreejayan K, Samir Kumar Praharaj, Thippeswamy V, Veena G Kamath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 92-96.
- Comparison of levobupivacaine with ropivacaine for supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Shantanu B. Kulkarni, Meena Pimpare, Balasaheb T. Govardhane
. 2016; 4(9): 3789-3796.
- A double blind randomized study to assess the addition of clonidine to ropivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Shantanu B. Kulkarni, Balasaheb T. Govardhane, Praveen Shambu
. 2016; 4(9): 3812-3819.
- Role of scrape cytopathology in early diagnosis of neoplastic lesions& its histopathological correlation
Rakesh Mehar, Ashok Panchonia, CV Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 489-492.
- Study of imprint smears of various lesions with histological correlation
Rakesh Mehar, Ashok Panchonia, CV Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 486-488.
- Comparison of dexamethasone and clonidine as an adjunct to bupivacaine in transversus abdominis plane block in patients undergoing lower segment caesarean section
Mitesh D. Falia, Prasad Kulkarni
. 2016; 4(10): 4481-4486.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- Histological correlation of nasal mass: a five year retrospective and prospective study
Ashok Panchonia, C. V. Kulkarni, Roma Singh
. 2014; 2(3): 842-846.
- Borderline mucinous ovarian tumour – a rare bilateral presentation
Jayawant W. Mahadani, Surabhi S. Kulkarni, Nilima D. Lodha, Nigar Fatema M. Khan
. 2016; 4(12): 5516-5518.
- Outcomes of patients with self-posioning with organophosphorous pesticides at a rural tertiary care hospital in Southern India
Mitesh D. Falia, Prasad Kulkarni, Narsimha Reddy, Somashekaram P.
. 2016; 4(7): 2834-2838.
- An ovarian mucinous cystadenoma with adnexal tuberculosis: a case report
Ashok Panchonia, Chandrahas V. Kulkarni, Rakesh Mehar, Garima Malpani
. 2014; 3(2): 469-471.
- Partographic analysis of labour by modified who partograph in primigravidae: a prospective observational study
Kavitha G. Pujar, Shruthi V. Salian, Sunanda R. Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(1): 166-169.
- Primary squamous cell carcinoma of kidney: a case report
Sunil M. Lanjewar, Ritesh M. Bodade, Atish N. Bansod, Apoorva Kulkarni
. 2015; 2(1): 82-84.
- Study of preoperative GnRh agonist in cutaneous scar endometriosis
Nitin Naresh Kulkarni, Alka Bhaurao Patil, Richa Patel
. 2016; 5(9): 3191-3194.
- Comparative analysis of open versus laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
Suresh Badiger, Sanjay N. Koppad, Ashwin Kulkarni, Harsha Kodliwadmath
. 2016; 3(3): 1167-1172.
- Risk Factors for Antenatal Depression among Women Attending Tertiary Care Hospitals in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Nithin Kumar, Nidhi Singh, Monisha D’Souza, Unnikrishnan Bhaskaran, Rekha Thapar, Mithra Prasanna, Vaman Kulkarni, Holla Ramesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(9): 517-520.
- Clinical study of cases of intrauterine foetal death in a tertiary centre
Tulsi Bhatia, Jayshree G. Narshetty, Priya Bagade, Amit Kulkarni, Mandavi Rai
. 2016; 4(3): 800-805.
- Factors affecting mental abnormalities among high school children in tribal, rural and urban Mysuru, Karnataka
Pradeep S Tarikere, Prakash B, Praveen Kulkarni, Narayana Murthy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 255-259.
- Ipsilateral fracture dislocations of the hip and knee joints with fracture of acetabulum : a rare case and its management principles.
Rakesh Dubey, Jainilkumar Parmar, Devanand More, Rohit Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1098-1110.
- Growth performance of broilers in experimental Reovirus infections
Sudhakar P. Awandkar, Sathish J. Manwar, Dilip M. Badukale, Mahesh B. Kulkarni
. 2012; 5(11): 685-689.
- Association of maternal serum homocysteine level with severity of preeclampsia: a case control study
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Manisha Laxmikant Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2713-2717.
- Histopathological study of dermatological lesions – A retrospective approach
Rakesh Mehar, Ravi Jain, CV Kulkarni, Sanjeev Narang, Meena Mittal, Harshul Patidar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1082-1085.
- Knowledge and Perception towards Female Feticide among Adolescents of Coastal South India
Anjana Ramesh, Darshan Bhagwan, Ramesh Holla, Bhaskaran Unnikrishnan, Rekha Thapar, Prasann Mithra, Nithin Kumar, Vaman Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 736-740.
- Comparative study of sonosalpingography v/s hysterosalpingography for tubal patency test
Nitin N. Kulkarni, Richa Patel, Nilay R. Patel, Alka B. Patil
. 2016; 5(10): 3300-3303.
- The role of diagnostic hysteroscopy in abnormal uterine bleeding and its histopathological correlation following blind dilatation and curettage
Hariharan Valson, Chinmay Kulkarni, Sukanya Mukerjee, Shylaja N. Gowda
. 2016; 5(3): 609-614.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Study of endometriosis in women of reproductive age, laparoscopic management and its outcome
Hariharan Valson, Chinmay Kulkarni, Bhavuray Teli, Nazer T.
. 2016; 5(2): 514-519.
- Awareness of Screening and Prevention of Cervical Cancer in Women of Reproductive Age Group: The Overlooked Entities!
Kartik Sudhakar Patil, Meenal V Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 914-917.
- A rare case of ovarian thecoma in a postmenopausal woman
Yashwant S. Kulkarni, Aniket S. Kakade, Bhumija A. Singh
. 2014; 3(1): 242-244.
- Prospective study of treatment of extraarticular fractures of distal end radius by cross K wire fixation and cast immobilisation and its comparison with Kapandji’s method of intrafocal pinning anatomically and functionally
Paresh Patil, Kiran Gaonkar, Adish Patil, Nishant Gaonkar, Ketan Gupta, Nirav Patel, Himanshu Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(4): 883-890.
- Evaluation of serum lipid profile in cases of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Meena Mittal, C. V. Kulkarni, Ashok Panchonia, R. K. Mittal
. 2014; 3(3): 732-734.
- Hyperandrogenism-insulin resistance-acanthosis nigricans syndrome with PCOS and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis: case report
Amarnath Kulkarni, Shashank Kumar Srivastav, Saraswathi Susarla, Usha Kulkarni, C. Ashok Kumar, Sunita Chikkala, Sheik Majeeda Tabassum
. 2015; 3(9): 2514-2523.
- Making concepts of medical biochemistry by formulating distractors of multiple choice questions: growing mighty oaks from small acorns’
Soundravally Rajendiren, Pooja Dhiman, Suryapriya Rajendiren, Anithasri Rahul, Yuvaraj Balan, Bobby Zacharia, P.H. Ananthanarayanan, Sweta Kulkarni
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(2): 123-127.
- Retinopathy of prematurity: a study of incidence and risk factors
Anjali Parekh, Manaskumar Behera, Sucheta Kulkarni, Pravin Narwadkar, Sanjay Natu
. 2016; 3(4): 1320-1325.
- Schwannoma of lower lip: an unusual case report and review of literature
Gayithri H Kulkarni, Ehtesham J Iqbal, Harish S Kulkarni, Shahanavaj I Khaji, Jyoti M Biradar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1781-1783.
- Effect of extremely low frequency electric field on liver, kidney, and lipids of Wistar rats
Girish A Kulkarni, Wamanrao Z Gandhare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1755-1760.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B antigenemia among dental students in a private South Indian dental institution
Bhuvan Nagpal, Usha Hegde, Madhuri Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(12): 3543-3547.
- A rare case of urocolpos
Suvarna Jyothi Ganta, Sunanda Kulkarni, Ninan Thomas
. 2016; 5(6): 2034-2036.
- A rare case of aggressive angiomyxoma of vulva since childhood
Shankar B. Burute, T. Swetha Jahnavi, Karuna Ratwani, Arpana A. Dharwadkar, Jayashree P. Kulkarni
. 2014; 3(3): 851-853.
- Computed tomography guided laser ablation of osteoid osteoma: a study of 30 cases
Manohar Baburao Kachare, Sanjay B. Kulkarni, Satish A. Patil
. 2016; 4(11): 5019-5022.
- Effect of extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields on brain activity
Girish A Kulkarni, Wamanrao Z Gandhare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 903-905.
- National Seminar on current trends in diagnosis, prevention and management of HIV
Suneel Ishwar Majagi, Neha S Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 69-70.
- Unilateral presenece of superficial ulner artery: A case report
Aenumulapalli Ashok Venkateshwarlu, Manoj Mohan Kulkarni, Pulipati Kiran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 775-777.
- Phytochemical screening and evaluation of analgesic, anti-inflammatory activities of Peganum harmala Linn., seeds in rodents
M. R. Pradeep Kumar, Shrinivas D. Joshi, V. H. Kulkarni, Chetan Savant
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(5): 052-055.
- Phytochemical screening and evaluation of analgesic and antiinflammatory activities of Phaseolus vulgaris linn., seeds in rodents
M. R. Pradeepkumar, Shrinivas D. Joshi, V. H. Kulkarni, Chetan Savant
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 066-069.
- Attenuation of Neuronal Damage by Gymnemic acid in Experimentally Induced Cerebral Ischemia in Rats
Kiran P. Narkhede, Anandrao R. Kulkarni, Chetan Savant
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 113-118.
- Role of elective laparoscopic appendicectomy in chronic right lower quadrant pain: a prospective & interventional study
Manik Charandas Gedam, Apoorva Achyut Kulkarni, Sunil M. Lanjewar, Leena Ingle
. 2015; 2(2): 200-203.
- Socio-demographic factors in mechanical asphyxial deaths in Thane region, Maharashtra, India
Mangesh R. Ghadge, Dinesh R. Samel, D. V. Kulkarni, Rajeshwar Pate
. 2016; 4(9): 4078-4083.
- Prevalence of depression in patients attending general medicine outpatient department for hypertension
Vinod G Kulkarni, Shashidhara Hittur Lingappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(2): 105-109.
- Effect of colostrum given within the 12 hours after birth on feeding outcome, morbidity and mortality in very low birth weight infants: a prospective cohort study
Tanveer Bashir, Kallem Venkat Reddy, Sai Kiran, Srinivas Murki, Dattatray Kulkarni, Pawale Dinesh
. 2019; 19(1): 19-24.
- Dietary Supplementation of Chromium Picolinate on Productive Performance and Cost Economics of Coloured Broiler Chicken during Hot-Humid Summer
Ram Chandrakant Kulkarni, Asit Baran Mandal, Subrat Kumar Bhanja, Akshat Goel, Manish Mehara
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 132-139.
- Inclusion of Oat Hulls as a Source of Insoluble Fiber in Broiler Diet- An Alternative to AGP
Vijaysinh Dhansing Lonkar, Ajit Shankar Ranade, Vinod Ramkrishna Kulkarni, Chandrakant Bhimashankar Pathak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 252-264.
- Hematological changes in postmenopausal women
Madhavi Kulkarni, Shaktiprasad Hiremath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(3): 248-250.
- Acute effects of yoga on ocular perfusion pressure in adult yoga practitioners
Vinitha KR, Sudha B Sreenivas, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 28-30.
- Effects of anterior versus posterior end range mobilizations on shoulder
pain in subjects with adhesive capsulitis stage II - A comparative study
Mahantesh Biradi, Suchitra Diwanmal, Rajeev Lal, Ravindra Kulkarni, Sangamesh Rakaraddi
. 2017; 6(2): 36-39.
- Medicolegal study of determination of time since death from potassium level in vitreous humour
Chaitanya S. Kulkarni, Gajanan. S. Chavan, Avinash N. Jadhao
. 2016; 3(4): 1059-1064.
- Physical activity patterns and its influence on risk factors for metabolic syndrome among an urban working population
Shashikala Narayanappa, Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1275-1281.
- 3D-QSAR ANALYSIS OF PYRIMIDINE DERIVATIVES AS AXL KINASE INHIBITORS AS ANTICANCER AGENTS
Siddharth J. Modi, Vithal M. Kulkarni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(11): 15-27.
- Epidemiological Trends and Clinical Manifestations of Dengue Cases Admitted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Sullia, Karnataka
Dinesh P Vasu, Sandhya Gopi, Annarao G Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 176-181.
- Prevalence of malnutrition, acute respiratory infections and diarrhoea in children aged 1-5 years in urban slums of Puducherry, South India
Ravi Prakash Upadhyay, Palanivel Chinnakali, Meenakshi Bhilwar, Balaji Krishnan, Vaman Kulkarni, Arti Gupta, S. A. Rizwan
. 2015; 2(1): 37-41.
- Increasing trend of carbapenem resistant gram negative bacteria in an intensive care unit
Richa Agrawal, Arnaw Kishore, Sumana MN, Madhuri Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2423-2428.
- Does Food Safety Practices At Home Influence Food Borne Illnesses? - A Study in Urban Slum Households, Mysuru
Meghana Narendran, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka M, Narayana Murthy M R
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 120-124.
- Sociodemographic profile of patients with cervical cancer in a tertiary-care cancer hospital in Mysuru, Karnataka
Vishma Baliyada Kaverappa, B Prakash, Praveen Kulkarni, M Renuka
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1187-1190.
- Health care seeking behaviour and expenditure pattern among Scrub Typhus patients attending a tertiary care hospital in Mysore city
Rajesh Jayanandan, Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(5): 1181-1188.
- QSAR and Molecular Docking of Phthalazine Derivatives as Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Inhibitors
Monika G. Shinde, Siddharth J. Modi, Vithal M. Kulkarni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 181-191.
- Thyroid lesions: Sonological, cytological, and histopathological correlation: A 3-year experience
Ashok Yadav, Pankaj Yadav, C V Kulkarni, N P Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1545-1547.
- Role of supportive drugs in the management of urinary tract infections in hospital settings - A prospective observational study
Pallavi Kulkarni, Alice Kuruvilla, Regina Roy
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(4): 299-302.
- Plant poisoning—an observational study in a tristate region emergency department
S Prakash Babu, Chandrika DG, Kulkarni MR
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2158-2161.
- Tracking the association of severity of anemia during pregnancy by hematological and relevant biochemical parameters
Ashok Yadav, Leena Chouhan, CV Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1214-1219.
- Hepatoprotective activity of methanolic shoot extract of Bambusa bambos against carbon tetrachloride induce acute liver toxicity in Wistar rats
A. A. Shetti Suman Patil, H Joy Hoskeri, P Rajeev, Bhushan Kulkarni, Geetanjali R Kamble, Gurusiddhesh B Hiremath, Vishal Kalebar, S V Hiremath
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(4): 37-40.
- Simple visual reaction time in badminton players: A comparative study
Sushil P Dube, Shreechakradhar U Mungal, Mukund B Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 18-20.
- Comparative study of audiovisual reaction time in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and in normal subjects
Shreechakradhar U Mungal, Sushil Dube, Mukund B Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 54-55.
- A comparative study of intraocular pressure and ocular perfusion pressure changes in prehypertensive individuals
Sudha B Sreenivas, Vinitha K R, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1396-1399.
- Component therapy – Still in its infancy: Eight year experience at a tertiary hospital in Indore
Ashok Yadav, C V Kulkarni, N P Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1229-1231.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW