35 articles found.
- ONE MEDICINE THE INTERFACE BETWEEN VETERINARY AND HUMAN HEALTH
Kshitiz Shrestha, Krishna Prasad Acharya, Sujan Shrestha
International Journal of One Health. 2018; 4(1): -.
- Bloodstream Infection of Candida albicans in Kidney Recipient Patient: A case report from Nepal
Tika Bahadur Thapa, Anit Lamichhane, Ojaswee Shrestha, Ruchi Shrestha, Alaska Timilsina, Puspa Raj Khanal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(2): 71-74.
- Susceptibility of SARS, MERS and COVID-19 from animal health perspective
Aasish Gautam , Samiksha Phuyal , Birendra Shrestha , Krishna Kaphle
Open Veterinary Journal. 2020; 10(2): 164-177.
- Diagnostic significance of ascites adenosine deaminase levels in suspected tuberculous peritonitis in adults
Anil Chander, Chandrika Devi Shrestha
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2013; 3(3): 104-108.
- Anxiolytic and antidepressant-like effect of the ethanolic extract of Cassia tora seed in Swiss mice
Amit Kumar Shrivastava*, Laxmi Shrestha, Shanti Gurung, Bishal Joshi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2020; 11(1): 1-8.
- Effect of nitrogen doses on growth and yield of marigold (Tagetes erecta L.) in subtropical climate of Nepal
Pratiksha Adhikari, Kalyani Mishra Tripathi, Saras Marasini, Ram Chandra Neupane, Arjun Kumar Shrestha, Jiban Shrestha, Subash Subedi
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(3): 414-420.
- Profile of Person Affected by Leprosy with Clinical Relapse among in High Endemic State of India
Sunil Vilasrao Gitte, Chaitanya Nigam, Ashish Birendra Chakraborty, Krishnamurty Kamble, Mukesh Kumar Soni, Rupam Gahlot
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2018; 8(3): 102-106.
- Effect of maleic hydrazide and gibberellic acid on growth and yield of African marigold (Tagetes erecta l.) cv. Calcuttia Orange
Poonam Karki , Padma Nath Atreya , Sudhir Shrestha ,
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(3): 272-278.
- Meta-analysis of cost-effectiveness of three-drug therapy versus two-drug therapy in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients
Aamir Ali Syed, Ganesh Narayan Sharma, Birendra Shrivastav, Aleemuddin Naveed Mohd
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2021; 11(9): 129-138.
- Three-drug therapy versus two-drug therapy for management of patient-reported manifestations and quality of life in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients: A meta-analysis
Ganesh Narayan Sharma, Syed Aamir Ali, Birendra Shrivastav, Aleemuddin Naveed Mohd
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(10): 36-49.
- Study on the levels of oxidant and anti-oxidant enzymes in hypertensive patients
Sudha Jha, Shailaza Shrestha, Hundal Parchwani, Rahul Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1074-1078.
- Biodiversity of neglected and underutilized fruits of Nepal: a review
Padma Nath Atreya, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(4): 470-483.
- Integrated Approach for the management of Satponaka Bhagandara (Anterior Horseshoe Fistula with multiple openings) -A Case Report
Hetal laxmanbhai Nakrani, Monica Shrestha, Tukaram S Dudhamal
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2018; 7(3): 109-113.
- Screening of advance wheat genotypes against spot blotch disease (Bipolaris sorokiniana) under varying sowing dates at Chitwan, Nepal
Narayan Dhakal, Sundar Man Shrestha, Hira Kaji Manandhar, Laxman Aryal, Sagar G C , Khem Raj Pant
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(3): 383-392.
- Management of recurrent, complex, and high anal horseshoe fistula-in-ano by partial fistulectomy with Ksharsutra: a case report
Monica Shrestha, Tukaram S Dudhamal
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(3): 117-120.
- Ethical Controversies in Forensic Psychiatry
Abhishek Karn, Birendra Kumar Mandal, Sanjeev Ranjan
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 2308-17.
- Genotypes × environment interaction for grain yield of finger millet under hilly region of Nepal
Manoj Kandel, Jiban Shrestha, Narayan Bahadur Dhami, Tirtha Raj Rijal
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(2): 281-288.
- Screening and identification of amylase producing strains of Bacillus
Kumar Pranay, Shree Ram Padmadeo, Vijay Jha, Birendra Prasad,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 57-62.
- Hemochromatosis related refractory congestive heart failure associated with autoimmune hemolytic anemia in a Young Chinese Female: A case report
Merina Shrestha, Zhiquan Wang, Bigesh Man Shakya
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(12): 102-108.
- Performance evaluation of single-cross maize hybrids for flowering and yield traits
Susmita Kafle , Nav Raj Adhikari, Subarna Sharma, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(4): 590-597.
- Mangrove algae as sustainable microbial cell factory for cellulosic biomass degradation and lipid production
Shrestha Debnath, Dipankar Ghosh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(3): 160-171.
- A systematic scoping review of implementation of telepharmacy during COVID-19
Syed Arman Rabbani, Shrestha Sharma, Asiya Mahtab, Faheem Hyder Pottoo, Sathvik B. Sridhar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(4): 30-44.
- Bioactive compounds in tomato and their roles in disease prevention
Kabita Kumari Shah, Bindu Modi, Bibek Lamsal, Jiban Shrestha, Surya Prasad Aryal
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(2): 210-224.
- Pre-treatment with Magnesium sulphate before non depolarizing muscle relaxants: Effect on speed on onset, induction and recovery
Suresh Singh, Deepak Malviya, Sujeet Rai, Birendra Yadav, Sanjeev Kumar, Abhishek Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1238-1243.
- Heterosis in maize hybrids at farmers field in Dang district of Nepal
Jeevan Upreti 1, Prashiksha Acharya 1 , Jharana Upadhyaya 2 , Jiban Shrestha 3
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(2): 188-193.
- Performance of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) at different phosphorous levels and mulch in Bajura, Nepal
Bishal Chaudhary , Pankaj Prashad Joshi, Bibek Budhathoki, Dipesh Giri, Saksham Shrestha, Dipika Sharma
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2022; 7(2): 75-83.
- Assessing the diversity of insect pests in grain legumes using different light traps
Bishnu Prasad Neupane , Sunil Aryal, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2021; 6(1): 1-7.
- Assessment of Soil Nutrients Status of Mandarin Orchards in Syangja, Nepal
Asbin BK, Krishna Raj Pandey, Bishal Shrestha, Keshav Bhattarai, Deepak Khatri
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2022; 7(2): 112-120.
- Elevating algal biomass generation toward sustainable utilization for high value added biomolecules generations
Kamalendu De, Shrestha Debnath, Dipankar Ghosh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 16-27.
- Evaluation of biofortified spring wheat genotypes for yield and micronutrient contents
Khem Raj Pant, Bishnu Raj Ojha, Dhruba Bahadur Thapa, Raju Kharel, Nutan Raj Gautam, Jiban Shrestha
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2020; 5(1): 78-87.
- Biosocial determinants of birth weight in a rural PHC of North Karnataka: a cross-sectional study
Praveenkumar Aivalli, MK Swamy, Ashwini B Narasannavar, Mubashir Angolkar, Ashutosh Shrestha, Bijendra Banjade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 630-633.