|178 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ancient Archives: Perspectives For A Healthy Lifestyle
Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Amitabha Dey, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Rajarshi Biswas, Deepa Gandhi, Subrata Pandit, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2018; 24(1): 1-10.
- A Review on compatibility of “Sucralfate” in bi layer floating tablet for treatment of ulcer in pregnancy.
Sreedhar Ranjan Das, Bibhuti Bhusanpanigrahi, Manojkumar.Pani
. 2020; 10(1): 12-16.
- Observational study on standardized Salacia root extract in patients with Type-2 Diabetes mellitus
Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Amitabha Dey, Rajarshi Biswas, Deepa Gandhi, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Kamarujjaman Mondal, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar,
Applied Medical Research. 2018; 5(1): 1-8.
- Bioprospecting of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria from Renuka Lake Ecosystems, Lesser Himalayas
Divjot Kour, Kusam Lata Rana, Neelam Yadav, Ajar Nath Yadav,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(5): 1-6.
- Prevalence of parasitic infection in captive non human primates of Assam State Zoo, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Saidul Islam, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2012; 5(10): 614-616.
- Peritoneal dialysis in acute renal failure in canines: A review
R. H. Bhatt, D. N. Suthar, J. R. Ukani
. 2011; 4(11): 517-521.
- Effects of intrathecal Bupivacaine with normal saline versus Bupivacaine with Fentanyl in patients undergoing surgery
Jigna R Shah, Manish Bhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 62-68.
- Biodiversity of psychrotrophic microbes and their biotechnological applications
AJar Nath Yadav, Neelam Yadav, Shashwati Ghosh Sachan, Anil Kumar Saxena,
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 99-108.
- Anatomical Study of The Sacum for Transsacral Block of Sacral Nerves
D S Patil, H R Jadav, K B Chauhan, C R Bhatt, R Brahmbhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 501-503.
- Epidemiology, Predisposing Factors and Etiology of Fungal Keratitis in a Tertiary Eye Care Hospital in Western India
Raval Payal, Patel Purav, Bhatt Sima
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 345-348.
- Variation in Ostium of Coronary Arteries
B Prajapati, K Suthar, D Patil, A Udainia, C Bhatt, V Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 134-136.
- Ageing and Health: A Health Profile of Inmates of Old Age Home
Bindu M Bhatt, Shivani Vyas, Janak P Joshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 1-5.
- Current Diagnostic Techniques in Veterinary Surgery
Roon Mathai, R. H. Bhatt, Shivraj Jhala, N. H. Kelawala,D. B. Patil and P. V. Parikh
. 2008; 1(3): 90-91.
- Educational Intervention Regarding Hypertension and Its Preventive Measures among College Students in Gandhinagar City, Gujarat
Sunil Nayak, Nilesh Thakor, Avirat A Bhatt Mahendra Prajapati
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 624-626.
- Recent advances in salivary gland cytopathology
Anupama Patil, Krutika Bhatt, Prashant Nag
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 388-393.
- COMPARATIVE STUDY OF BUPIVACAINE VS BUPIVACAINE AND KETAMINE (INTRATHECALLY) DURING INTRAOPERATIVE AND POST OPERATIVE ANALGESIA IN NON PIH CAESARIAN SECTION
Ila Patel, Rachana Ghandhi, Alka Shah, Manish Bhatt, Avani Suthar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 71-75.
- INDICATIONS AND COMPLICATIONS OF CENTRAL VENOUS CATHETERIZATION IN CRITICALLY ILL CHILDREN IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
Shwetal Bhatt, Amit Dahat, Neha Jain, Uma Nayak, Viren Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 85-88.
- Seroprevalence of HIV, HBV and HCV in the Donor Eyes in the Western Regional Institute of Ophthalmology
Sima K Bhatt, Monika S Kohli, Somesh V Aggarwal, Ami M Shah, Jagdeepkaur S Dani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 306-308.
- EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIVITY OF GLUCOVA -
A HERBAL FORMULATION
BINA AGHERA, N. M. PATEL, S. B. BHATT, HARDIK SONI,
HELENA MAKWANA AND BHAVNA SOLANKI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2011; 17(4): 107-114.
- Isolation of Aspergillus Species from Sputum Samples: A Study Conducted in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Gaurishanker P Shrimali, Jaymin K Bhatt, Rakesh Rajat, Rohit V Parmar, Sunil Nayak, D Chandralekha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 289-291.
- Mangifera indica L. leaf extract alleviates doxorubicin induced cardiac stress
Laxit Bhatt, Viraj Joshi
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(3): 284-289.
- Effect of Virechana in the management of Oligoasthenozoospermia (Shukradushti): A Case Report
Rajdip R. Rao*, Anup B.Thakar, Nilesh N.Bhatt, Rahul Gandhi, Jayesh Odedra, Kalpana S Patel
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 166-169.
- Silver Stained Nucleolar Organizer Region Count (AgNOR Count) – Very Useful Tool in Breast Lesions
Jaymin Bhatt, Gaurishanker Shrimali, Tarak Patel, Sadhna Sarvaiya, Darshna Modha, Maitrey Gajjar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 280-282.
- Qualitative phytochemical screening of Hygrophila spinosa plant extract
S., Mandal,, G., K., Dutta, and, S.Nath
. 2010; 3(8): 367-368.
- Synthesis of some Cd(II) and Zn(II) complexes of a tetraazamacrocyclic ligand and their antimicrobial activities
Ranjit K. Nath, Tapashi G. Roy, R.K. Sutradhar
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(2): 136-144.
- Rare Case Report of Dystocia Due to Suspected Schistosomus Reflexus Infected Foetus in Jamunapari Doe
D. Chakraborty, A. K. Nath, S. Roy, S. K. Mukhopadhayay, S. Ganguly
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 52-54.
- Chemical and Biochemical characterization of Taenia hydatigena cysticerci in goats
S.Nath*, S.Pal, P.K.Sanyal, R.C.Ghosh and S.Mandal
. 2010; 3(7): 312-314.
- Opiate addiction - current trends and treatment options
Achal Bhatt, Aminder Gill
. 2016; 4(7): 2503-2507.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a short review
Aminder Gill, Achal Bhatt
. 2016; 3(3): 446-451.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- Problems encountered in treatment of a Hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius)
Indramani Nath, Subharaj Samantara, Subhrajit Das
. 2011; 4(8): 378-379.
- Identification and biological activity of some new compounds isolated from aerial parts of Polygonum hydropiper
Rajia Sultana, Ranjit K. Nath, Roksana Khatun
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(3): 204-213.
- Temporal expression of marker transcripts: Key to successful maturation and development of mammalian oocytes
A Nath, V Sharma, N E Gade, M D Pratheesh, R kumar, P K Dubey
. 2012; 5(2): 121-127.
- Body Mass Index, Dietary Habits and Physical Exercise among School going Adolescent: A Cross Sectional Study in Ahmedabad
Tejas A Shah, Rajshree J Bhatt, Mitesh Patel, Pritesh G Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 314-317.
- Role of Ventilation in Cases of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome /Acute Lung injury
Hemant M Shah, Shilpa B Sutariya, Parul M Bhatt, Nishil Shah, Shweta Gamit
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 48-52.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- Comparison of Various Methods for the Detection of Extended Spectrum Beta Lactamase in Klebsiella Pneumoniae Isolated from Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Ahmedabad
Dhara Modi, Disha Patel, Sachin Patel, Manisha Jain, Seema Bhatt, M M Vegad
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 348-353.
- A prospective comparative study of intestinal anastomosis, single layer extramucosal versus double layer
Pravin P. Dandi, Abhay S. Aaudichya, Iliyas A. Juneja, Bhavesh V. Vaishnani, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(8): 2099-2104.
- A prospective study of USG guided pigtail catheter drainage in management of liver abscess
Haresh B. Italiya, Pratik Ranchodbhai Shah, Ajay M. Rajyaguru, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(3): 574-578.
- Therapeutic potential of stem cells in veterinary practice
Nitin E Gade, M D Pratheesh, Amar Nath, Pawan K Dubey, Amarpal, G Taru Sharma
. 2012; 5(8): 499-507.
- A Study of Menstrual Hygiene among Adolescent School Girls in a Slum Area of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Papia Sen, Suprakash Hazra, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Sanjoya Sahoo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 345-348.
- Formulation, Development and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Atorvastatin Calcium
Shah Hardik, Kumavat Tarachand, Yadav Kailash, Bhatt Chintan, Shah Chainesh, Ramani Vinod Regional College of Pharmacy, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
. 2012; 2(2): 54-59.
- Mesenchymal stem cells and it's Characterization
M. D. Pratheesh, Pawan K Dubey, Amar Nath, Nitin E Gade, Rajesh Kumar, G. Taru Sharma
. 2011; 4(12): 571-574.
- An Explorative Study Comparing the Knowledge of Tobacco Use and Tobacco Cessation Program among School Going Boys and Girls: A Study in Ahmedabad District in Western India
Meghna Bhatt, Gerth Hedov, Bhavesh Modi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 457-462.
- Comparison of intravenous iron sucrose with oral iron in pregnant women with iron deficiency anaemia
Samar Rudra, Archana Chandna, Jayati Nath
. 2016; 5(3): 747-751.
- Cytodiagnosis of Metastatic Cervical Lymphadenopathy in A Tertiary Care Centre in North-East India - A One Year Study
Sanjay Nath, Nabaneet Majumder, Samarpita Nama, Ramit Chakraborty, Ganes Chandra Hati, Habibul Islam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 296-299.
- Neural, renal and retinal hamartomas with cutis vertis gyrata a rare presentation in tuberous sclerosis complex
Nita U. Shanbhag, Nupur Vijay Bhatt, Sharmila Patil, Priyadarshini Cholera
. 2015; 3(11): 3412-3415.
- Role of Pulmonary Angiography in Congenital Heart Diseases among Children
Kavita U Vaishnav, Chhaya J Bhatt, Soujanya D Bolla, Dharita S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 332-337.
- Knowledge, attitude, and perception about antenatal physiotherapy among pregnant women in Ahmedabad
Ruhi Sheth, Shaili Gala, Megha Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 718-722.
- Unmet needs for family planning in a municipal area in North Kerala, India
Jesha MM, Sebastian NM, Sheela P. Haveri, Arya S. Nath
. 2016; 5(7): 2322-2327.
- A four year audit of deliveries by caeserean section at a medical college hospital in Central India
Malini Bharadwaj, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1775-1782.
- Waist hip ratio in early pregnancy as a clinical indicator of serum lipid levels and predictor of pregnancy complications
Divya Khare, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2016; 5(6): 1709-1713.
- Spectrum of reproductive health problems for which adolescent girls seek consultation in hospital based adolescent clinic
Mudita Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1700-1703.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Severe fatal form of dapsone hypersensitivity syndrome: a case report
Kumar Shambhu Nath, Shalu Gupta
. 2015; 2(1): 50-52.
- Psychosocial aspects of changes during adolescence among school going adolescent Indian girls
Shweta Sinha, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2014; 3(2): 409-413.
- Analysis of obstetric and gynecological surgeries among adolescent girls: lessons for prevention
Ruchi Kalra, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(2): 355-359.
- A clinical study of deviated nasal septum with special reference to conventional and endoscopic septoplasty
Mohammad Nizamuddin Khan, Kripamoy Nath, Shams Uddin
. 2016; 4(12): 5165-5171.
- Evaluation of factors influencing maternal and fetal outcome in eclampsia in a tertiary care hospital
Paresh Shyam, Anjuman Alam, Kalyan Nath
. 2016; 5(2): 280-284.
- An audit of obstetric admissions to intensive care unit in a medical college hospital of central India: lessons in preventing maternal morbidity and mortality
Manisha Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(1): 140-145.
- A comparison of two approaches to brachial plexus anaesthesia
Rajib Hazarika, Tejwant Rajkhowa, Mridu Paban Nath, Samit Parua
. 2016; 4(5): 1335-1338.
- Assessment of Functionality of ASHAs with Respect to Health Services in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, 2016
Latika Nath Sinha, Vinod Goyal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 96-100.
- The role of public health informatics in providing universal health care (UHC)
Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 162-163.
- Biodiversity and biotechnological applications of halophilic microbes for sustainable agriculture
Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 48-55.
- Menstrual cycle characteristics and associated physical problems among school going adolescent girls
Pooja Iyer, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(4): 1076-1078.
- Clinical profile and outcome of Hantavirus infection with renal involvement in India
Alok Kumar, Dorchhom Khrime, Nitin Bansal, Amar Nath Pandey, Shakeel Ahmad, Varma Amit
. 2014; 2(2): 704-707.
- Pediatric urolithiasis: What role does metabolic evaluation has to play?
Sonia Bhatt, Nalini Bhaskaranand, Dilip Kumar Mishra
. 2016; 4(8): 3509-3512.
- In-vitro antioxidative potential of methanolic aerial extracts from three ethnomedicinal plants of Assam: A Comparative Study
Kabita Mahato, Bibhuti Bhusan Kakoti, Sudarshana Borah, Mritunjay Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 111-116.
- In vitro antimicrobial activity of cefsulodin and kanamycin in combinations
Soumendra Nath Maity, Mallikarjuna Reddy Chintaparthi, Hima Bindu M, R. C. Kanta, Indu Kapur
. 2014; 2(2): 677-680.
- Gender Differentials in Tuberculosis: An Experience from a Rural Tuberculosis Unit of Burdwan District, West Bengal, India
Swapnil Shivam, Indranil Saha, Tushar Kanti Mondal, Raghu Nath Misra, Samir Dasgupta, Rabindra Nath Roy, Krishna Das Bhattacharyya
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(2): 109-114.
- Effect of an antioxidant combination on the distribution of acetylcholinesterase and adenosine triphosphatase activities in the cerebellum of in lindane-intoxicated mice
Renu Bist, Kambaska Kumar Behera, Devendra Kumar Bhatt
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(2): 103-112.
- A Carbon Footprint of Medical Faculties in B J Medical College, Ahmedabad City, Gujarat, India
Monark Vyas, Rajashree Bhatt
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 448-452.
- Preliminary phytochemical screening, in-vitro antioxidant activity, total polyphenolic and flavonoid content of Garcinia lanceifolia Roxb. and Citrus maxima (Burm.) Merr.
Partha Sarathi Bairy, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Bibhuti Bhusan Kakoti, Aparoop Das, Lalit Mohan Nainwal, Barnali Gogoi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 133-139.
- Plasma Nesfatin-1 and Leptin in pubertal and non-pubertal Murrah buffalo heifers (Bubalus bubalis)
Gorakh Nath Prajapati, N. Anand Laxmi
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(4): 396-403.
- Effect of Nutritional Supplementation on Treatment of Anoestrus Swamp Buffalo Cows and Heifers
Raju Deka, Keshab Chandra Nath, Manjyoti Bhuyan, Nikhil Chandra Nath, Gopal Chandra Das, Nipu Deka, Nilotpal Das
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 55-63.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- A clinical study on ultrasonographic measurement of cervical length at 18-24 weeks of gestation and pregnancy outcome
Jayati Nath, Bhattacharjee A. K., Talukdar R. K.
. 2016; 5(4): 1088-1092.
- The Sutureless Circumcision- An Alternative to the Standard Technique
Hiren Dahyabhai Parmar, Supreet Dhananjay Bhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 448-451.
- Role of social interaction on quality of life
Debalina Datta, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Kunal Kanti Majumdar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 290-292.
- Abnormal origin of right subclavian artery – A cadaveric study
Hiren S Chavda, Padma D Varlekar, Chirag R Khatri, Shabbirali S Saiyad, Raksha H bhatt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 85-88.
- Senior citizens and over the counter drugs: challenges in rural India
Sherin Susan Paul, Sam Marconi, Mrinmoy J Gohain, Arun Navin Bhatt
. 2016; 4(5): 1446-1449.
- Localization of Enzymes in the Testicular Parenchyma in Domestic Pig (Sus Domesticus)
Reddy Dhyana Vaka, Rajendra Nath, Pramod Kumar, Raghavender K B P
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 104-108.
- Fluoride Anticoagulant Vials are Ideal for HbA1c Estimation in India
Devajit Sarmah, Booloo Sharma, Chandan Kr Nath
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2015; 4(4): 2975-7.
- Bioactivity assessment of endophytic fungi associated with Centella asiatica and Murraya koengii
Archana Nath, Jyoti Pathak, S. R. Joshi
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(5): 006-011.
- A Study of the Demography, Etiological Profile and Risk Factors of Acute Viral Hepatitis in an Urban Setting
Varsha R Bhatt, Ramdas B Barure
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 745-749.
- Weight monitoring as an indicator of re-hospitalization in patients with heart failure
Swapan Saha, Manish Kapoor, Tony Ete, Dhanjit Nath, Rinchin Dorjee Megeji, Pravin Kumar Jha, Gaurav Kavi, Chandra Kumar Das, Animesh Mishra
. 2016; 4(11): 4834-4837.
- Contraceptive intentions among Christian women in India: a multi-stage Logit model analysis
Niyati Joshi, Mahesh Nath Singh
. 2014; 3(3): 523-532.
- Reproductive Behaviour and Performance of Estrus Synchronized Hampshire Crossbred Pigs
Rina Baishnob, Kutubuddin Ahmed, Keshab Chandra Nath, Dhireswar Kalita, Dibyajyoti Talukdar, Prithviraj Majeender Barua
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 128-132.
- Dynamics of contraceptive use among schedule caste women in Uttar Pradesh
Mahesh Nath Singh, Niyati Joshi
. 2014; 3(3): 566-574.
- Mortality pattern in non human primates in Assam, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2013; 6(1): 39-41.
- Organochlorine Insecticide Poisoning in a Golden langur (Trachypithecus geei) - a Case Report
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Apurba Chakraborty
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 130-132.
- Lower esophageal sphincter pressures in gastroesophageal reflux disease: Where do they stand?
Madhu Bhatt, Bikalp Thapa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 170-173.
- Use of multiple choice questions during lectures helps medical students improve their performance in written formative assessment in physiology
Madhu Bhatt, Shelka Dua
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 576-580.
- Client Satisfaction Survey - Gateway of Quality Care: Mixed Type Study from a Tertiary Care Centre of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Rashmi Sanjay Sharma, Gneyaa Shirish Bhatt, Bharat H Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(9): 507-513.
- Peritonitis by Leclercia adecarboxylata in a patient with continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis: the first case report from India
Roumi Ghosh, Richa Misra, Kashi Nath Prasad, Narayan Prasad
. 2016; 4(4): 1254-1256.
- Draught Animal Power- Opportunities and Challenges in Mountain Agriculture
Archana Bhatt, Brajendra Singh Meena, Pampi Paul
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 127-134.
- Anthelmintic activity of a standardized extract from the rhizomes of Acorus calamus Linn. (Acoraceae) against experimentally induced cestodiasis in rats
Purobi Nath, Arun K. Yadav
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 390-395.
- A study of the sociodemographic, clinical, pathological and radiological profile of lung cancer in a tertiary care center
Silpa Kshetrimayum, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay Kumar Verma, Ved Prakash, Darshan Kumar Bajaj, Nuzhat Husain, M. L. B. Bhatt
. 2016; 3(4): 920-927.
- A study of predisposing factors and microbial flora in puerperal sepsis
Tajinder Kaur, Sunita Mor, Meenu Puri, Ruchika Sood, Jayati Nath
. 2016; 5(9): 3133-3136.
- Impact of cardiopulmonary resuscitation training in 1st year of MBBS
Manisha Bhatt Dwivedi, Shikha Baisakhiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1703-1705.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW