|59 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- High blood pressure and its association with obesity among preuniversity college students of Udupi taluk
Shradha S Parsekar, Mannat M Singh, Bhumika T Venkatesh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 950-956.
- Mifepristone and misoprostol versus misoprostol alone in management of late intrauterine fetal death
Shilpa Gupta, Bhumika Kagathra, Ajesh Desai
. 2016; 5(9): 2935-2938.
- Aseptic-clinical hand hygiene knowledge survey amongst health care workers in a tertiary care hospital in Western India
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Anudeep Reddy
. 2016; 4(9): 4176-4182.
- SOLDIER HEALTH MONITORING AND TRACKING SYSTEM
POOJITHA.S , RAGURAAM.S , VENKATESH.M
. 2019; 7(2): 24-26.
- Aplastic anemia in pregnancy: a rare case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Bhumika Vyas, Rohina Aggarwal, Sumesh Choudhary, Neha Mehta
. 2016; 5(12): 4506-4508.
- Unicornuate uterus and pregnancy outcome: a case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Bhumika Vyas, Rohina Aggarwal, Shaheen Hokabaj, Raveendra Gondhali
. 2016; 5(12): 4522-4524.
- EXPLORATIVE STUDY ON THE EFFICACY OF AYURVEDIC DRUGTHERAPY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF CHARMADALA(ATOPIC DERMATITIS) IN CHILDREN
ARUN RAJ GR, VENKATESH SG, SHAILAJA U, PRASANNA N RAO
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 173-179.
- Digital Signature Manager
K. Gopalakrishnan R. Lakshmanan V. Naveen S. TamilKumaran and S. Venkatesh
. 2017; 5(2): 53-57.
- Comparison of Effects of Magnesium Sulphate V/S Clonidine as an Adjuvant to Epidural Bupivacaine in Lower Abdominal and Lower Limb Surgeries
Bhumika A Munshi, Ankit Munshi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 284-287.
- Social Aspects of Geriatric Health : A Cross Sectional Study at Rural Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Radha Aras, Venkatesh Narayan, Neevan D’Souza, Irene Veigas
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 69-73.
- Role of susceptibility weighted imaging to detect occult microhemorrhages due to developmental venous anomaly
*Umamaheswara Reddy V, ** Kishor.V. Hegde, ***Kiranmai,****Venkatesh Manchikanti, *****Amit Agrawal
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 15-19.
- Application of Three Dimensional Wooden Neuroanatomy Models in Medical education and Objective Structured Practical Examination
Muhammed Asif, Venkatesh Gokuldas Kamath, Shivarama Bhat, Ramakrishna Avadhani
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 146-151.
- Behavioural Risk Factors for Non Communicable Disease among Rural Adults in Andra Prades
Trupti N Bodhare, Kanchi Venkatesh, Samir Bele, Gali Kashiram, Sujata Devi, Achanta Vivekanand
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 439-442.
- "Life is Not Mere Living but Living in Health" - An Overview of Rural Health Practice
Ravishekar N Hiremath, Venkatesh Govindasamy, Sandeep Bhalla, Sandhya Ghodke, Renuka Kunte, Shubhralok Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 536-540.
- Management of various rare and atypical hernias: experience at a tertiary care centre in central India
Rajiv Jain, Kolla Venkatesh
. 2016; 3(1): 146-152.
- Diagnosis of genital tuberculosis: correlation between polymerase chain reaction positivity and laparoscopic findings
Venkatesh Jnanashree Arpitha, Channaveeregowda Savitha, Rangaiah Nagarathnamma
. 2016; 5(10): 3425-3432.
- Acute kidney injury due to bilateral urolithiasis in pregnancy: a case report
Vineet Mishra, Bhumika Vyas, Priyankur Roy, Shaheen Hokabaj, Khushali Gandhi, Suwa Ram Saini
. 2016; 5(12): 4486-4490.
- Emerging resistance of higher antimicrobials and growing sensitivity of old antimicrobials against existing infections in burns
Ajay Lunawat, Rajesh Sharma, Venkatesh Kolla, Shailendra Patel
. 2015; 2(3): 385-391.
- Study of incidence and pattern of cancers among patients attending to tertiary care hospital Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya, Karnataka, India
Venkatesh Nagaraju, Narashimhaswamy Pandit, Lingaraju Narasimaiah, Murali Mohan Rajanna
. 2016; 3(2): 505-508.
- Active Low Energy Outlay Routing Algorithm for Wireless Ad Hoc Network
K.Venkatesh guru Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science & Engineering K.S.R. College of Engineering
. 2015; 3(1): 5-8.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Uterine rupture at the fundus during pregnancy: a case report
Venkatesh K. V., Harsha B.
. 2015; 4(6): 2072-2073.
- Analysis of caesarean rate, indications and complications: review from medical college Ambala, Haryana, India
Shweta Yadav, Simmanjit Kaur, Sachin Singh Yadav, Bhumika Thakur
. 2016; 5(10): 3326-3329.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy prior to laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a clinical study at a tertiary care centre in central India
Venkatesh Kolla, Neelam Charles, Sanjay Datey, Devendra Mahor, Anand Gupta, Sanjeev Malhotra
. 2016; 3(2): 637-642.
- A case report on chronic massive pre-patellar bursa
N. Venkatesh Kumar, V. Shyam Sundar, Saravana Ramu, V. Chandan Noel
. 2014; 1(3): 170-172.
- Evaluation of maternal anemia in tertiary care centre and its neonatal outcomes
Aparna Nair, Chandana C., Shreedhar Venkatesh, Sampath Kumar
. 2016; 5(10): 3506-3511.
- Intracervical PGE2 gel for induction of labour in patients with prelabour rupture of membranes with unfavorable cervix after 34 weeks period of gestation
Sheela Jayaprakash, Lakshmidevi Muralidhar, Shreedhar Venkatesh
. 2016; 5(5): 1418-1422.
- Significance of cervical length and cervical gland area in cervical maturation
Channaveeregowda Savitha, Venkatesh Jnanashree Arpitha, Rangaiah Nagarathnamma
. 2016; 5(8): 2634-2639.
- Role of subcutaneous corrugated drain in class IV surgical wound
Bhumika Jayantilal Patel, Kalpesh Himatlal Patel, Ashish Kharadi, Brijesh Panchal
. 2015; 2(2): 252-255.
- A comparative study of appendicular lump management
Bhumika Jayantilal Patel, Kalpesh Himatlal Patel
. 2015; 2(2): 235-238.
- Predicting mortality in burns: a new scoring system
Ajay Lunawat, Rishi Kant Vashistha, Vishad Patel, Ravindra Chhabra, Venkatesh Kolla
. 2016; 3(1): 271-276.
- Development of Edible Biofilm Containing Cinnamon to Control Food-Borne Pathogen
Deepansh Sharma, Daljeet Singh Dhanjal, Bhumika Mittal
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 160-164.
- Zika virus disease: An update
Naveen Ramesh, Leelavathi Venkatesh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 647-651.
- ANTIBACTERIAL POTENTIAL OF CAESALPINIA BONDUCELLA EXTRACTS AND THEIR ISOLATED PHYTOCONSTITUENTS: IN VITRO AND IN SILICO ANALYSIS
S R Santosh Kumar, Sudhesh L Shastri, Venkatesh R, K Pradeepa, V Krishna
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(3): 41-46.
- Effect of 4 months yoga training on handgrip strength and handgrip endurance in children at Nagpur
Venkatesh R Rathod, Manoj T Jiwtode
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2209-2211.
- A study of trucut biopsies of hepatic lesions with special reference to immunohistochemistry and special stain
Veenaa Venkatesh, Vinuta Uvaraj, Karthikeyan T. M.
. 2016; 4(10): 4335-4338.
- Brainstem evoked auditory response in preterm and full-term infants
Lakshmi T Venkatesh, Brid SV Shivagirao
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(1): 56-59.
- Outcomes of esophageal atresia in a tier II referral centre
Bahubali D. Gadgade, Venkatesh M. Annigeri, Gautam Kabbin, Anil Halgeri
. 2016; 3(1): 318-320.
- Study of effect of sildenafil citrate in pregnant women with intrauterine growth restriction/oligohydramnios
Premalatha HL, Raghupathi KMS, Srinivas DNB, Venkatesh, Laxmi Kanth
. 2016; 5(9): 3094-3097.
- Effect of obesity and hypertension on pulmonary functions
Suresh Nayak B, Venkatesh D, Yogesh M K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 47-50.
- A comparative study of the effects of superbrain yoga and aerobic exercise on cognitive functions
Joseph Ivin Thomas, Venkatesh D
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 895-900.
- Injectable in situ gel of Methotrexate for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Development, in vitro and in vivo evaluation
Tanmoy Das, Venkatesh Madhugiri Prakash, Pramod Kumar Teggin Math
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(5): 40-48.
- Effect of 2-week yoga and meditation on emotional quotient
Shashikala L Lingaraju, Lakshmi T Venkatesh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1269-1270.
- Novel technique in the management of obstructive jaundice caused by pancreatic pseudocyst
Gautham Krishnamurthy, Venkatesh Gottumukala, A Rajendran, P Darwin
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(2): 103-106.
- Alteration of heart rate variability in patients with coronary artery disease
Venkatesh D, Anahita R Shenoy, Prakash V S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 820-823.
- Prevalence of dental caries among school-going children in South India
Rajesh SS, Venkatesh P
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 700-704.
- Study of correlation between hand circumference and Maximum Grip Strength (MGS)
Manjunath Hemberal, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Swetha Rajkumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 195-197.
- Chronic Severe Iron Deficiency Anemia in Hospitalized Indian Patients: Laboratory Profile and Treatment Outcomes
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Sameer Shaikh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(6): 304-310.
- Exercise and the cytokines-interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α): A review
Ambarish Vijayaraghava, Venkatesh Doreswamy
. 2017; 1(1): 3-8.
- A comparative study of sensory-motor coordination, executive function, and testosterone levels in hypothyroid and euthyroid males
Joseph Ivin Thomas, Venkatesh D, Pramila Kalra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 391-395.
- Electromyogram, hand grip strength and time to fatigue in matched samples of vegetarians and non-vegetarians
Manjunath H, Prabha V, Venkatesh D, Raju H Taklikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 808-811.
- Acute Wallerian Degeneration of Bilateral Middle Cerebellar Peduncles
Venkatesh Manchikanti, Suneetha Pentyala, Vijay Garg Kushagra, Udaya Baskarini, Sampath Kumar N
Narayana Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 54-57.
- Comparison of cardiac output between practitioners and nonpractitioners of yoga before and after physical stress intervention
Madhu D R, Ambarish Vijayaraghava, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Omkar Subbaramajois Narasipur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 317-322.
- A Case Report: The Giant epidermal inclusion cyst of the Thigh
Venkatesh M, Priyanka C, Jhansi Priya , Naresh Kumar P.
Narayana Medical Journal. 2018; 7(2): 72-75.
- Impact of obesity on cardiac autonomic functions in middle aged males
Anahita R Shenoy, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Jnaneshwara P Shenoy, V S Prakash
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 236-239.
- Anti-hyperglycemic effect of Swertia chirata root extract on indinavir treated rats
Rajesh C S, Rajendra Holla, Venkatesh Patil, Anand A S, Kishan Prasad H L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 569-573.
- Scope of a (uretero)scope within a (laparo)scope: ureteroscope assisted CBD stone retrieval in laparoscopic CBD exploration , a limited single center case series in South India
Pervez Ahmed, Gopal Krishna Sampathi Rao, Anirudh Venkatesh, Narayanan Dhanasekar Cunnigaiper
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2019; 5(1): 10-13.
- Study of maternal mortality in a tertiary care hospital in a district of Maharashtra
Abhilasha Nair, Mohan K Doibale, Venkatesh V Gujrathi, Ismail F Inamdar, Amol D Shingare, Pinkesh S Rajput
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1851-1854.
- Haemorheological effect of pentoxifyllin for the treatment of Oral Submucous Fibrosis: a review
Chaithra Kalkur, Nilofer Halim, Atul Sattur, Kruthika S Guttal, Krishna Burde, Venkatesh G Naikmasur,
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 13-18.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW