|33 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Infantile tremor syndrome
Vihang Brahmbhatt, Panna Patel, Shruti Brahmbhatt
. 2016; 3(2): 671-673.
- Efficacy of an exercise program on balance and lower limb functional level among elderly population of Gujarat, India: A randomized controlled trial to prevent falls
Bhoomika G Brahmbhatt, Megha S Sheth
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 27-31.
- Awareness Of Dental Implants As A Treatment Modality Among People Visiting Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
Bhoomika Khosya, Devaraj CG
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 61-63.
- Etiology and Severity of Different Grades of Gingival Recession in Adult Population
Bhoomika Khosya, Devaraj CG
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 189-192.
- CAREER RECOMMENDER SYSTEM USING RANDOM
Sheba Selvam, Aparna.N, Deepika.V, Bhoomika.K.M, Gunashree.S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(17): 1234-1240.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Toxoplasmosis: An Important Protozoan Zoonosis
S. S. Sonar, M. N. Brahmbhatt
. 2010; 3(9): 436-439.
- Study on occurrence and antibiogram pattern of Escherichia coli from raw milk samples in Anand, Gujarat, India
H. C. Thaker, M. N. Brahmbhatt, J B Nayak
. 2012; 5(9): 556-559.
- Anatomical Study of The Sacum for Transsacral Block of Sacral Nerves
D S Patil, H R Jadav, K B Chauhan, C R Bhatt, R Brahmbhatt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 501-503.
- Profile of Dengue Cases Admitted to a Medical College Hospital in Western India
Hitesh Bhabhor, Nirmal Brahmbhatt, Ullas Machhar, Anoop Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 235-237.
- Prevalence of Hypertension and It’s correlates in Elderly Population of Coastal Karnataka
Shahul Hameed, Chethana K, Krutarth R Brahmbhatt, Dipak C Patil, Prasanna KS, Jayaram S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 25-28.
- A STUDY TO EVALUATE CORONARY HEART DISEASE, CEREBROVASCULAR ACCIDENT AND RENAL FAILURE AMONG HYPERTENSIVE AND NON-HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS ADMITTED IN MEDICINE DEPARTMENT OF TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL, AHMEDABAD
Nirmal Brahmbhatt, Hitesh Bhabhor, Ashish Chaudhari, Anoop Singh, Sohil Mansuri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 153-155.
- QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS WITH PSORIASIS AT A TERTIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL –A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Preksha A Barot, Nirmal Y Brahmbhatt, Hemlata V Ninama, Darshan B Kharadi, Supriya D Malhotra
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- Importance of Pachymetry in Diagnosis of Open Angle Glaucoma
Dipak B Patel, J N Brahmbhatt, R N Kothari, Pooja Kumar, Deependar Solanki, Diwakar Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 216-218.
- Comparative study to evaluate the awareness about anemia and its complications, among undergraduate and postgraduate medical students- a cross sectional survey study
Jayant Patharkar, B. M. Sattigeri, H. S. Amane, S. V. Brahmbhatt
. 2016; 4(7): 2692-2695.
- Prevalence of HIV in antenatal women at GMERS Medical College Sola, Ahmedabad
Seema Kalpesh Patel, Vijay Kansara, Nikhil Aanand, Jeetesh Muchhadia, Riddhi Patel, Bhoomika Kagathra, Riddhi Mehta
. 2014; 3(3): 662-665.
- A survey study on use of over the counter (OTC) drugs among medical students, nursing and clerical staff of a tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Devang Parikh, B. M. Sattigeri, Ashok Kumar, Shruti Brahmbhatt
. 2013; 1(2): 83-86.
- A prospective survey study on premenstrual syndrome in young and middle aged women with an emphasis on its management
Shruti Brahmbhatt, B. M. Sattigeri, Heena Shah, Ashok Kumar, Devang Parikh
. 2013; 1(2): 69-72.
- A prospective study on drug utilization pattern & rationality in treatment of type II diabetes mellitus: a population based analysis
Shruti Vihang Brahmbhatt, Bhagya Manoj Sattigeri, Ashok Kumar Nil, Devang Pravinkumar Parikh, Heena Sunilbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 983-987.
- A Study of Prevalence of Various Ophthalmic Problems in Policemen and Their Family Members of Vadodara, Gujarat
Jyotindra Natwarlal Brahmbhatt, Dipak B. Patel, Sheril Shah, Ruta Shah, Poonam Rana, Aakash Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 293-295.
- A prospective study on the use of magnesium sulfate in prevention and management of eclampsia with emphasis on adverse drug reactions
Heena Shah*, B. M. Sattigeri, Shruti Brahmbhatt, Parul Singh, Devang Parikh, Ashok Kumar
. 2013; 1(2): 97-100.
- Comparative Study of Plating versus Nailing in Distal Tibia Metaphyseal Fractures
Jayesh V Vaza, Bhoomika R Chauhan, Girish R Chauhan, Pradip R Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 340-344.
- Somatization and health seeking behavior
Vishal Garala, Mehul Brahmbhatt, Hemang Shah, Ganpat Vankar
. 2014; 2(3): 956-962.
- A cross-sectional study of health and psychosocial problems among elderly people living in old-age homes of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar districts, Gujarat, India
Nirmal Brahmbhatt, Tejas A Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 944-950.
- Current practice in management of animal bites in First Referral Unit of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Punit G Patel, Nitin V Solanki, Dinavahi V Balaramanamma, Mansi M Brahmbhatt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1528-1530.
- Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors among adults in rural area of Mangalore
Animesh Gupta, Krutarth Brahmbhatt, Prasanna Kumar Sharma, Shahul Hameed, Nanjesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 973-977.
- Detection of Potentially Pathogenic E. coli O157H7 in Buffalo Meat Samples by Conventional and Molecular Methods
Deepak Prakash Kshirsagar, Neha Sinha, Manubhai Natwarlal Brahmbhatt , Jitendra Bhogilal Nayak
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(2): 27-32.
- Different strategies for simultaneous repair of aortic coarctation and associated cardiac diseases in adult patients
Jignesh Kothari, Bhavin Brahmbhatt, Kinnaresh Baria, Jigar Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 186-190.
- Prevalence and correlates of hypertension in the rural community of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India
Animesh Gupta, Krutarth Brahmbhatt, Prasanna KS, AB Halappanavar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 241-245.
- Isolation and identification of Staphylococcus aureus from milk and milk products and their drug resistance patterns in Anand, Gujarat
H. C. Thaker, M. N. Brahmbhatt, J. B. Nayak
. 2013; 6(1): 10-13.
- Assessment of risk of type 2 diabetes using simplified Indian Diabetes Risk Score – Community-based cross-sectional study
Krutarth R Brahmbhatt, Tamal Chakraborty, Chandana Gopal, Shwethashree M, Sajjan Madappady, Sowndarya TA, Bharani Kumar Anbalagan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2522-2525.
- Parasitological and Molecular Survey of Hepatozoon Infection in Dogs of South-Western Region (Junagadh) of Gujarat, India
Binod Kumar, B. J. Thakre, Joice P. Joseph, Nilima N. Brahmbhatt, Jeemi A. Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 363-368.
- Study on isolation, molecular detection of virulence gene and antibiotic sensitivity pattern of Escherichia coli isolated from milk and milk products
P. K. Virpari, J. B. Nayak, M. N. Brahmbhatt, H. C. Thaker
. 2013; 6(8): 541-545.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW