|181 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Comparison of Case Based Learning and traditional Learning Style in Final Year Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Students in paediatric dentistry unit lesson
Anshula Neeraj Deshpande, Kishan Satishkumar Naik, Poonacha KS, Bhavna Harish Dave, Neelam Hasmukhbhai Joshi, Dimple Hiteshbhai Mehta
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 9-15.
- ELECTRONIC MEDIA AND CHILD BEHAVIOUR
Divya Dave, Avnish Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 87-89.
- Intrauterine fetal demise-a tragic event: a study of its epidemiology, causes and methods of induction
Anupama Dave, Ranjana Patidar, Sonam Goyal, Atisha Dave
. 2016; 5(5): 1316-1321.
- The Impact of Climate Change on Emergence and Re-emergence of Vector-borne Human Diseases
Suketu Dave, Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(7): 1-10.
- AN AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS CEREBRAL PALSY
KARAM SINGH, BHAVNA VERMA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(4): 163-174.
- Utilization of Antenatal Care Services in the Gandhinagar (Rural) District, Gujarat
Vaibhavi D Patel , Bhavna T Puwar, Jay K Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 104-108.
- New medium ‘APRM” for Isolation of Medically Important Fungi from Clinical and Environmental Samples
Pratibha Dave, Mahendra Pal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 10-18.
- Ringworm in Cattle and Man Caused By Microsporum Canis: Transmission From Dog
Mahendra Pal , Pratibha Dave
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 100-103.
- EVALUATION OF ANTIDIABETIC ACTIVITY OF GLUCOVA -
A HERBAL FORMULATION
BINA AGHERA, N. M. PATEL, S. B. BHATT, HARDIK SONI,
HELENA MAKWANA AND BHAVNA SOLANKI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(4): 107-114.
- Therapeutic Applications of Monoclonal Antibodies
Prajapati DS, Shah JS, Dave JB, Patel CN
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2011; 2(1): 37-42.
- Molecular charecterization of Avian Adeno virus causing Inclusion Body Hepatitis-Hydropericardium syndrome in broiler chickens of Anand, Gujarat, India
K B Thakor, C J Dave, K S Prajapati, D T Fefar, B M Jivani
. 2012; 5(3): 178-182.
- Isolation, identification and molecular characterization of IBV variant from out break of visceral gout in commercial broilers
Amit Gaba, Hanish Dave, J.K.Pal and K.S.Prajapati
. 2010; 3(8): 375-377.
- Utilization of some newer oral antidiabetic agents in a tertiary care hospital
Darshan J Dave, R K Dikshit, Anuradha M Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 146-151.
- Inotropes and Vasopressors:
Pharmacology and rationale of use.
Dr. Harish Ravulapalli1
Narayana Medical Journal. 2016; 5(1): 12-24.
- CURRENT SCENARIO: KNOWLEDGE OF BASIC LIFE SUPPORT IN MEDICAL COLLEGE
Asmita Chaudhary, Heena Parikh, Viral Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 80-82.
- Pre-weaning mortality in pigs - Causes and Management
Shankar B. P., H. S. Madhusudhan and Harish. D. B
. 2009; 2(6): 236-239.
- Human Safety in Veterinary Microbiology Laboratory
B P Shankar, H S Madhusudhan, D B Harish
. 2009; 2(3): 113-117.
- ROLE OF STRESS FACTOR IN THE PATHOGENESIS OF DIABETES
MELLITUS AND ITS TREATMENT WITH MEDHYA RASAYANA
- A CLINICAL STUDY
BALDEV KUMAR, SHWETA DEWAN, HETAL.H.DAVE, PUSPENDRA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(2): 103-112.
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS and HIV testing among the high risk groups (HRGs) population
Bhavna Puwar, Vaibhavi Patel, Sheetal Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1017-1020.
- Effect of Intra-Abdominal Absorbable Sutures on Surgical Site Infection
Harish Chauhan, Upendra Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 372-375.
- A case of inferior lumbar hernia
Vidhyasagar M. Sharma, Sushil D. Akruwala, Shashank Desai, Rajendra I. Dave
. 2013; 1(1): 33-35.
- Emergency peripartum hysterectomy: a retrospective study at a tertiary care hospital
Ranjana Patil, Anupama Dave
. 2016; 5(5): 1322-1326.
- A CLINICAL STUDY ON THE ROLE OF GOKSHURADI YOGA IN THE MANAGEMENT OF KLAIBYA (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)
MANJUNATHA T SASANOOR, DHANARAJ NAGAR, HETAL DAVE AND BALDEV KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 113-120.
- Advances in endoscopic treatment methodology
Per oral Endoscopic Myotomy for Achalasia
Thankappan K.R1, Harish Kumar Yedla2, Srinivas M.G 3
Narayana Medical Journal. 2015; 4(2): 83-89.
- Ventral hernia in an Ongole Cow
P.Vidya Sagar, D.Harish and P. Pundari Babu
. 2010; 3(2): 90-91.
- Primary extraskeletal myxoid chondrosarcoma diagnosed by fine needle aspiration cytology: A case report
Mandakini M Patel, Bhavna Gamit, Pinal C Shah, Divya Kriplani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 897-899.
- Prevalence of Intestinal Parasites Infestation in Surat City of South Gujarat. A Hospital Based Study
Mandakini M Patel, Prashant R Patel, Bhavna Gamit, Jigna Modi, Suresh Padsala
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 273-275.
- ZEOLITIC COMPOSITES FROM AGRICULTURAL DETRITUS FOR POLLUTION REMEDY: A REVIEW
BHAVNA SHAH, DARSHINI PANDYA, HIREN PATEL, AMARE AYALEW,AJAY SHAH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 41-49.
- A study of maternal and perinatal outcome in induction of labour at 40 weeks and 41 weeks of gestation
Ranjana Patil, Anupama Dave
. 2016; 5(8): 2704-2708.
- Cyproheptadine and Dexamethasone Abuse
Sagar Karia, Nahid Dave, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah, Sushma Sonavane
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 88-89.
- A comparative study between PGE1 and PGE2 for induction of labour in premature rupture of membrane at term
Abhishek Oza, Jagruti M. Shah, Bhavna Mewada, Rajal Thaker
. 2016; 5(1): 202-205.
- A Report of a Radiculous Premolar
Sreegowri, Kallahalla Jagadish Prithviraj, Harish Kumar Shetty K
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 76-79.
- Study of feto-maternal outcome in patients of jaundice in third trimester of pregnancy
Brijesh J. Patel, Rajal V. Thaker, Jagruti M. Shah, Bhavna N. Mewada
. 2015; 4(6): 1961-1964.
- Hematological Profile in Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Parasappa Joteppa Yaranal, Toolhally Umashankar, Sadula Govindareddy Harish
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 50-55.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity - Is There a Permanent Relief ?
Amarnath Shenoy, Shruti D Nayak, Prathap Mulackal Sreekantan Nair, K . Harish Shetty
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 131-135.
- Assessment of Long-term Outcome among New Smear Positive Pulmonary TB Patients Treated with Intermittent Regimen under RNTCP – A Retrospective Cohort Study
Paresh Dave, Kiran Rade, Bhavesh Modi, Rajesh Solanki, Pradip Patel, Amar Shah, Bhavin Vadera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 189-194.
- Immunization Coverage in Rural and Urban Field Practice areas of a Medical College of Gujarat
Gneyaa S Bhatt, Vaishali M Mehariya, Roshni K Dave, Madhuri Mahavadiya, Manish Rana, Rashmi Sharma, Pradeep Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 398-404.
- Role of laparoscopy in the diagnosis and management of abdominal tuberculosis
Bhupesh Harish Tirpude, Hemant Bhanarkar
. 2016; 3(3): 1495-1501.
- Thrombocytopenia in malaria: Correlation with various prevalent species
Prashant R Patel, Mandakini M Patel, Bhavna Gamit, Jigna Modi, Shraddha M. Kevadiya, Suresh Padsala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 946-950.
- An insight into diabesity – A short review
Manoj Ananthappan, Murali Raj Raveendran Nair, Harish Balaji
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 387-389.
- Hemisection - A Ray of Hope and Saviour of a Furcation involved Multirooted Tooth - A Case Report
Jaishri.N. Khed, Preeti Dodwad, Nithin Suvarna, Savita Dandakeri, K.Harish Shetty, Shilpa Dandekeri
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 112-118.
- Iodine and Thyroid Status in a Tribal Village in Wayanad, Kerala in the Post Iodization Era – Observations and Implications
Praveen P Valiyaparambil, Usha V Menon, Vivek Lakshmanan, Sanjeev Vasudevan, Ajitha Kumari, Harish Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 86-90.
- A Study to Evaluate Internet Addiction Disorder among Students of a Medical College and Associated Hospital of Central India
Amit Malviya, Sanjay Dixit, Harish Shukla, Ankita Mishra, Abhineet Jain, Amrita Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 93-95.
- What is better: cryocautery or electrocautery for cervical erosion?
Monika Jindal, Satwant Kaur, Sakshi Sharma, Kumud Bala Gupta, Poonam Pandotra, Bhavna
. 2014; 3(3): 715-719.
- Evaluation of Fournier’s gangrene severity index in the management of Fournier’s gangrene: a retrospective study
Shashirekha C. A., Pramod T., Nagaraj K. N., Harish Kumar, Rakesh N.
. 2016; 3(1): 169-172.
- Trigeminal nerve schwannoma
Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Melmane, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(5): 1739-1741.
- Mixed connective tissue disease presenting with isolated pulmonary hypertension, and limited cutaneous sclerosis
Vaishal Kamlesh Shah, Dhaval Dave, Rushabh Parikh, Divya Lala, S.T. Nabar, Archana Bhate
. 2016; 4(9): 4226-4229.
- A prospective study to assess role of serum lactate dehydrogenase in prediction of adverse outcomes of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Jyoti Jharia, Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(8): 2522-2529.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antibiotics Use in Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Harish Govind Naik, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Ashwini Kolur, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 324-327.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Effect of Recasting of Ni-Cr Base Metal Dental Casting Alloys on the Corrosion Rate, Compositional Changes and Ion Release in Artificial Saliva and Saline Solution
K Jayaprakash, K Harish Kumar Shetty, A Nityananda Shetty, Bantarahalli Thopegowda Nandish, Sowmya Rao
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(3): 128-138.
- Super TB: Another Manmade Disaster
Aditi Chaturvedi, Rangeel Singh Raina, Vijay Thawani, Harish Chaturvedi, Deepak Parihar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2012; 3(1): 37-41.
- Splenogonadal fusion - A review of rare anomaly
Kaushal Dashrathbhai Suthar, Bhavna Natvarlal Mewada
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 16-19.
- Study of electrocardiographic differentiation between RCA and LCx occlusion in isolated inferior wall myocardial infarction
Manish Pendse, Gayatri Pendse, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap
. 2016; 4(8): 3164-3171.
- Correlation of magnetic resonance imaging findings in low back pain patients with daily travel time and mode
Shailesh G. Sangani, Manjiri M. Joshi, Chhaya S. Sangani, Krupa A. Dave
. 2014; 1(3): 206-212.
- Diagnosis and management of unicystic ameloblastomous lesion of the mandible. Does it influence the clinician- A report of a case and differential diagnosis
Gayithri Kulkarni, Shahanavaj Khaji, Harish Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1101-1106.
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the nail bed: a case report
Bhupesh Harish Tirpude, Hemant Bhanarkar, Ambrish Shamkuwar, Anand Gajbhiye
. 2015; 2(1): 79-81.
- Prevalence and bacterial spectrum of urinary tract infection in nephrotic syndrome: a cross sectional study from a tertiary care centre
Sawai S. Lora, Vishnu K. Goyal, Suresh Kumar, Pramod Sharma, Harish K. Mourya, Monika Chaudhary
. 2016; 3(4): 1344-1347.
- Developing a date industry in Australia
Dave Reilly, Anita Reilly
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(11): 1000-1013.
- Scleroderma: a case report
Prachi Sankhe, Spandan Patel, Dhaval Dave, Santwana Chandrakar, Varun Shetty, S. T. Nabar, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 802-804.
- Study of laparoscopic retroperitoneal pyeloplasty
Raj Gajbhiye, Bhupesh Harish Tirpude, Hemant Bhanarkar, Al-Iquan Fidvi, Ambrish Shamkuwar
. 2015; 2(1): 53-59.
- Impact of Storage Environments on the Dimensional Stability of Irreversible Hydrocolloid Alginate Impression used in Dentistry
Kukkila Jayaprakash, Bantarahalli Thopegowda Nandish, Harish Kumar Shetty K, A Nityananda Shetty, Shama Bhat Voddya, Sudeendra Prabhu, Kishore Ginjupalli
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): 24-29.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Unusual case of tuberculosis
Vatsal Bachkaniwala, Jaya Thorat, Arjun Gupta, Rushabh Parikh, Dhaval Dave, Prashant Kashyap, Prashant Melmane
. 2015; 3(12): 3921-3923.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome due to viral pneumonitis in case of varicella zoster in adult: case report
Anaz Binazeez, Saurabh Kothari, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Divya Lala, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3924-3927.
- Melanosis secondary to Addison disease: a case report
Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji, Manohar Joshi, Spandan Patel, Ashwini Jain, Ketan Pakhale, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 789-793.
- Assessment of the effect of injection magnesium sulphate on fetal heart rate pattern in patients of eclampsia and preeclampsia
Reeta Singh, Nirupama Rai, Neela Rai Sharma, Renu Mohan, Reena Srivastava, Harish Chand Tiwari
. 2016; 5(11): 3667-3670.
- An assessment of behavior change regarding milk consumption in families consuming unpasteurized milk from street vendors in slum areas of Indore district
Salil Sakalle, Sunil Guleri, Sanjay Dixit, Anil Bhagwat, Harish Shukla, Suraj Sirohi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 401-405.
- Tolosa Hunt syndrome: a rare syndrome
Spandan Patel, Prachi Sankhe, Dhaval Dave, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse
. 2015; 3(12): 3914-3916.
- Crossed testicular ectopia- A review
Kaushal Dashrathbhai Suthar, Bhavna Natvarlal Mewada
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 12-15.
- Impact of Water Quality and Water Powder Ratio on the Properties of Type 4 - Die Stones (Gypsum Products) used in Dentistry
Kukkila Jayaprakash, P Nagaraja Upadhya, Bantarahalli Thopegowda Nandish, A Nityananda Shetty, K Harish Kumar Shetty, Kishore Ginjupalli, Shama Bhat Voddya, Sudeendra Prabhu
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(2): 75-81.
- Amniotic fluid index, non-stress test and color of liquor: as a predictor of perinatal outcome
Ruma Sarkar Anand, Preeti Singh, Renu Sangal, Reena Srivastava, Neela Rai Sharma, Harish Chandra Tiwari
. 2016; 5(10): 3512-3517.
- A rare case of mixed connective tissue disease presenting with central nervous system glioma, vasculitis and polymyositis
Rushabh Parikh, Pushkar Ingale, Dhaval Dave, Manish Pendse, Smita Patil, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(12): 3917-3920.
- Zinc and copper levels in preeclampsia: a study from coastal South India
Deepa V. Kanagal, Aparna Rajesh, Kavyarashmi Rao, Harish Shetty, Prasanna Kumar Shetty, Harshinidevi Ullal
. 2014; 3(2): 370-373.
- Clinicopathologic study of large abdominal masses in gynaecological practice and their outcome
Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Gaur, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(2): 503-508.
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Comparison of percutaneous ultrasound guided needed aspiration and open surgical drainage in management of puerperal breast abscess
Kaushal Dashrathbhai Suthar, Bhavna Natvarlal Mewada, Keyur Narendrabhai Surati, Jainam Kamleshbhai Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 69-72.
- Zoonoses Occupationally Acquired By Abattoir Workers
Mahendra Pal, Sihin Tesfaye, Pratibha Dave
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(3): 155-162.
- Comparison of vitamin D levels in obese and non obese patients with polycystic ovarian syndrome in a South Indian population
Lakshmi R. Lakshman, Binu Parameswaran Pillai, Rahul Lakshman, Harish Kumar, S. Sudha, RV Jayakumar
. 2013; 2(3): 336-343.
- Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge of self-care management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Manoj Kumar Sharma, Atul Kumar, Mahalingam Venkateshan
. 2016; 4(5): 1604-1608.
- Comparative Study Of Intravenous Infusion of Clonidine and/or Magnesium Sulphate on Haemodynamic Stress Response to Tracheal Intubation and Pneumoperitoneum During Laproscopic Surgery
Bhavna Soni, Palak Sheth, Keyur Kapadia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2017; 7(1): 22-25.
- Implementation and evaluation of puzzle-based learning in the first MBBS students
Jitendra R Patel, Darshan J Dave
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 519-523.
- Correlational Analysis between Socio-Economic Parameters and Knowledge Gain Score of Livestock Farmers Exposed to Fodder App
Pavan Belakeri, Satyanarayan K, Jagadeeswary V, Veeranna KC, Harish M and Gopal GT
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 177-183.
- Unusual presentation: fracture neck femur in 18 months old child
Chirag D. Patel, Pokhraj P. Suthar, Manoj Gamit, Dhaval J. Dave
. 2015; 3(8): 2153-2155.
- The quality of antenatal care services in Shivrajpur block of district Kanpur: a community based survey
Harish Chandra Tiwari, Richa Mishra
. 2014; 2(2): 485-488.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Stress and mental health problems in 1st year medical students: a survey of two medical colleges in Kanpur, India
Shivendra Jena, Harish Chandra Tiwari
. 2015; 3(1): 130-134.
- Impact of placenta praevia on obstetric outcome
Neelam Meena, Anupama Dave, Shivraj Meena, Asha Meena, Ankita Shrivastava
. 2015; 4(1): 76-80.
- A prospective study of conservative management in cases of hemoperitoneum in solid organ injuries at tertiary care hospital in western India.
Chintan N Patel, Isha K Patel, Divyang N Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 670-674.
- Clinical profile of cases of alcoholic liver disease
Hemang Suthar, Kaushal Suthar, Bhavna Mewada
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 394-398.
- Forced vital capacity, forced expiratory volume in 1st second and forced expiratory ratio in automobile spray paint workers
Geetika Gupta, Sabita Yograj, Anil K. Gupta, Bhavna Langer, Mumtaz Goni
. 2016; 4(9): 3724-3728.
- Growing Significance of Microsporum canis in Tinea of Animal Handlers
Pratibha Dave, Raj Mahendra, Mahendra Pal
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(4): 193-195.
- To study prevalence and treatment efficacy of sexually transmitted diseases in patients attending gynaecology outpatient department of tertiary care hospital
Aradhana Singh, Reena Srivastava, Harish Chandra Tiwari
. 2016; 5(10): 3353-3356.
- A retrospective study of morbidity pattern in geriatric women of coastal Karnataka
Harish Karanth, Padmini Thalanjeri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2146-2149.
- The association between indices of obesity and common clinical measures in adults with and without type 2 diabetes
Shivananda B. Nayak, Chandani Gosine, Shazana Ramkissoon, Andria Baig, Aisha Kamalodeen, Mohan Dave, Reshad Mohammed, Suren Poolchan, Alex Harripersad, Shamjeet Singh
. 2015; 3(1): 256-259.
- Evaluation of triglyceride: HDL-C ratio and Non-HDL-C as harbingers of increased cardiovascular risk in metabolic syndrome
Dharuni R., Maruthi Prasad B. V., Vishwanath H. L., Harish R.
. 2016; 4(9): 4050-4054.
- Torsion of an epididymal cyst in a patient of androgen insensitivity: a rare case report
Bhupesh Harish Tirpude, Archana Somani, Aditi Somani, Sachin Pote
. 2016; 3(1): 417-419.
- Adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a case report
Harish Agarwal, Deeptanshu Agarwal, Priyadarshi Srivastava
. 2016; 3(4): 1080-1081.
- Laparoscopic evaluation of tubal factor in cases of infertility
Shraddha K. Shetty, Harish Shetty, Supriya Rai
. 2013; 2(3): 410-413.
- Study on antihypertensive drug utilization in a tertiary care hospital
Harish Govind Naik, Harshitha C S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1063-1067.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW