|150 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of Antibacterial and Antioxidant activities of Essential oil from Michelia champaka
Uma Rajeswari Batchu, Kiranmai Mandava, P. N. V. Bhargav, Kiran Kumari Maddi, Mustafa Syed, Sai Prasanna Rasamalla, Sravanthi Madhira
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 113-116.
- Morphological and Morphometric analysis of mental foramen in dry human mandibles
Ajay Parmar, Kanan Shah, Bhaskar Patel, Jagdeep Jadav, Bharat Trivedi, Gaurnag Kothari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 654-658.
- Short chain linear and cyclic cationic peptide designed from Cecropin B: Synthesis and anticancer activity
Ravi Dutt Sharma, Jainendra Jain, Ratan Lal Khosa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(8): 1-10.
- Sociodemographic And Clinical Profile Of Mesenteric Lymphadenitis At Tertiary Care Hospital
Miteshkumar R Trivedi, Jenish Y Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 444-446.
- Digital Rectal Examination, Transrectal Ultrasound and Prostate Specific Antigen As A Tripple Assesment Diagnostic Tool For Benign Enlargement of Prostate
Miteshkumar R. Trivedi, Bhooraram A. Choudhary
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 244-248.
- Primary Adrenal Lymphoma Infiltrating in to Pancreas: A Rare Cause of Adrenomegaly
Lovelesh Kumar Nigam, Kamal V Kanodia, Aruna V Vanikar, Rashmi D Patel, Kamlesh S Suthar, Syed J Rizvi
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(1): 25-28.
- Epidemic Investigation of an Acute Gastroenteritis Outbreak in Daslana Village of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Atul V Trivedi, Rohit V Ram, Keyur B Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 267-269.
- A Study of Pancytopenia in Adult Patients More than 12 Years of Age in North West Region of Saurashtra
Bhaskar B Thakkar , Ukti N Bhavsar, N J Trivedi, A S Agnihotri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 48-52.
- Role of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Palpable Breast Lesions and Its Correlation with Histopathological Diagnosis
Bhaskar Thakkar, Malay Parekh, N Trivedi, A S Agnihotri, Uravashi Mangar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 283-288.
- Prevalence of Goiter and the Status of Iodized Salt among the Primary School Children of A Rural District in Central India
Mohan Shinde, Ankur Joshi, Govind Naik, Anshuli Trivedi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 184-188.
- Self-medication: Awareness and Attitude among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary care medical college, Dhule
Sandip Bharat Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 198-202.
- Pharmaceutical Standardisation of Kukkutanda Tvak Bhasma (Incinerated Egg Shell)
Ghanshyam Mahulkar * , Bharat Rathi
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(2): 43-50.
- Prevalence of shigella, salmonella and vibrio isolated from stool samples in district hospital
Minal Trivedi, Pankti Panchal
. 2016; 4(9): 3884-3886.
- A Study of Sacralisation of Fifth Lumbar Vertebra in Gujarat
Kubavat Dharati, Nagar SK, Malukar Ojaswini, Trivedi Dipali, Shrimankar Paras, Patil Sucheta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 211-213.
- An Educational Interventional Programme for Prevention and Management of Needle Stick Injuries Among Nursing Students at A Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Prashant Verma, Arvind Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 132-136.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Antifungal Drug Resistance - Concerns for Veterinarians
Bharat B. Bhanderi, Mahendra Mohan Yadav, Ashish Roy
. 2009; 2(5): 204-207.
- A profile of adverse drug reactions with risk factors among geriatric patients in a tertiary care teaching rural hospital in India
Rima Shah, Bharat Gajjar, Sagun Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 113-122.
- Survival Probabilities of Paediatric Patients Registered in ART Centre at New Civil Hospital, Surat
Sridhar P Ryavanki, Jayendrakumar K Kosambiya, Sonal O Dayama, Alap Mehta, Nitin Solanki, Sangita S Trivedi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 4-9.
- Does Maternal HIV Status Affect Infant Growth?: A Hospital Based Follow Up Study
Sangeeta Trivedi, Prashant Kariya, Vijay Shah, Silky Mody, Prakash Patel, Kanan Desai
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 512-517.
- Rapid Multiplication Technique for Production of High-Quality Seed Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) Tubers
Ravindra Awati, Anjanabha Bhattacharya, Bharat Char
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(1): 1-5.
- Socio-Demographic and Environmental Correlates of Leprosy: A hospital based cases control study
Devang A Jariwala, Bharat H Patel, Naresh R Godara, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 369-376.
- Surgical Site Infections Following Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Ankle Fractures
Amit Patel, Bharat Sutariya, Ankit Desai, Sadik Shaikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 61-64.
- Post-Operative Pain after Knee Arthroscopy and Related Factors
Bharat Sutariya, Amit Patel, Ankit Desai, Sadik Shaikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 75-78.
- A Qualitative Study on Experience of Stigma and Discrimination in Health Care Sector among PLHA Attending VCTC of New Civil Hospital and GSNP+ of Surat
Bharat H Patel, Ratan K Srivastava, Rashmi Sharma, Mohua Moitra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 82-87.
- Advanced abdominal pregnancy with a healthy newborn: a rare case report
Kiran Trivedi, Lata Singh
. 2016; 5(10): 3583-3586.
- Food Safety: The Indian Perspective
Bharat Paul, Puja Patel, Jasbir Singh Malik, Vivek Gera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 286-288.
- Evaluation of summative assessment pattern for undergraduate pharmacology practical examination
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 574-576.
- A study of prevalence and seasonal trends of different malarial species in district hospital
Pankti D. Panchal, Minal B. Trivedi, Nimisha Shethwala, Himanshu S. Khatri
. 2016; 4(9): 4155-4157.
- Factors Influencing Beta-Thalassemia Awareness in Western India
Ashwin P Patel, Prakash H Parmar , Rupesh B Patel, Nikhil M Trivedi, Nileshkumar A Bhartiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 193-197.
- A comparative study of clinical outcomes of post placental insertion versus interval insertion of Copper T 380A intrauterine device
Suchi Gupta, Shubha Sagar Trivedi, Ratna Biswas
. 2015; 4(3): 765-769.
- Prevalence of electrocardiographic abnormalities in heart failure patients attending Gujarat Adani institute of medical science, Kutch, Gujarat, India: a retrospective study
Vinit A. Thacker, Jayesh V. Trivedi
. 2016; 3(4): 1039-1042.
- Anaemia in surgical patients and its effect on recovery of patients
Bharat Sonwani, Krishna Kumar Singh, Sunita Meshram
. 2016; 3(1): 71-76.
- Anaesthetic management of giant encephalocele
Rajeev Kumar, Sunita Jain, Ranveer Kumar Mehta, Swati Trivedi
. 2015; 3(12): 3889-3892.
- Clinico-laboratory profile and outcome of edematous severe acute malnutrition in children aged 6 months to 5 years
Rameshwar Lal Suman, Bharat Lal Sharma, Pradeep Meena, Neeraj Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 954-959.
- Randomized trial of suturing versus electrosurgical bipolar vessel sealing in abdominal hysterectomy
Sameer Darwade, Kishorkumar Hol, Sneha Trivedi, Gulab Singh Shekhawat
. 2016; 5(6): 1778-1783.
- Screening of syphilis using rapid plasma reagin test in apparently healthy population in Madhya Pradesh: a 6 years study
Savita Bharat Jain, K. P. Ranjan, Shashi Gandhi
. 2014; 1(3): 238-240.
- Study on correlation between PSA & various prostatic pathology
Alpesh M Maru, Hardik H Makwana, Nayana R Lakum, Tejas Chokshi, Ashok Agnihotri, Naresh Trivedi, Jayesh Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 735-737.
- Mesua ferrae linn:- A Review of the Indian Medical Herb
Amit Sharma, Surbhi Sharma, Rohit, Naresh and Bharat Parashar
. 2017; 8(1): 19-23.
- Gallstone Ileus: A Rare Cause of Intestinal Obstruction
Hitendra K Desai, Bharat C Rathva, Prakash V Chauhan, Rajesh D Patel, Rajnish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 90-92.
- Isolated Case of Chilaiditi Syndrome
Hitendra K Desai, Prakash V Chauhan, Bharat C Rathva, Rajesh D Patel, Rajnish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 83-84.
- Rectovestibular fistula - diagnosis by radiological evaluation: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(2): 65-68.
- Tool development in health care research
P. J. Parameaswari
. 2013; 3(1): 3-7.
- Diagnostic accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in nodular goitres with clinico-pathologic correla
Prasad R Gole, Bharat S. Kamath, Kotagiri Madhava
. 2016; 3(3): 1077-1081.
- Elevated levels of serum sialic acid and C-reactive protein: markers of systemic inflammation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Mangala Sirsikar, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli, Raghavendra D. S.
. 2016; 4(4): 1209-1215.
- Large placental chorioangioma, cause for gross polyhydramnios; experience of two cases and review of literature
Mangala Sonak, Sangeeta Ramteke, Medha Davile, Bharat Navapura
. 2016; 3(4): 2326-2328.
- A Vegetarian Capsule: A Review
Bharat V. Jain, Md. Rageeb Md. Usman, Sandip R Pawar, Naresh R Patil,Pratik J Patil, Shashikant N Sharma
. 2012; 2(2): 10-12.
- Monorchism cryptorchidism: what should be the imaging evaluation protocol? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh
. 2017; 1(2): 92-96.
- Epidemiological Studies on Animals and Humans as Reservoirs of Thermophilic Campylobacters
Maansi Mani, Rajshree Pandey, Richa Rautela, Raj Narayan Trivedi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 203-211.
- The relative frequency and histopathological pattern of ovarian masses - 11 year study at tertiary care centre
Hardik Harshadbhai Makwana, Alpesh Maheshbhai Maru, Nayana Ramjibhai Lakum, Ashok S. Agnihotri, Naresh J. Trivedi, Jayesh R. Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 81-84.
- A comparison study between vessel sealing technique and conventional (Milligan Morgan) excisional hemorrhoidectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Chetan M. Rathod, Samir Baghadia, Bharat Nandu
. 2016; 3(4): 1844-1849.
- Fulminant reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome in post-partum female
Rambir Singh, Shilpi Mittal, Alsaba Khan, Bharat Gupta, Narendra Kardam, Kushal Gehlot
. 2016; 5(7): 2481-2484.
- Comparison of functional and neurological outcome of conservative and operative management in patients with cervical spine injury with complete quadriplegia
Bharat Sutariya, Amit Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 625-629.
- Condylar buttress plate for fixation of distal femur fracture: Functional and anatomical evaluation
Amit Patel, Bharat Sutariya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 621-624.
- Comparison between hyperbaric Bupivacaine and hyperbaric Bupivacaine plus Fentanyl intrathecally in major gynaecological surgeries
Jayendra Makwana, Shivraj TN, Amit Khande, Sahil Bansal, Nitish Mandal, Shakuntala Goswami, Bharat Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 319-323.
- A cross sectional study of sociodemographic profile and treatment seeking behavior of cases of animal bite attending anti Rabies clinic at tertiary health care center in central India
Anshuli Trivedi, Vishwanath Arutagi, D. K. Pal, P. K. Shukla
. 2015; 2(1): 44-46.
- Bupivacaine 0.125% versus bupivacaine 0.125% with different doses of fentanyl for epidural labour analgesia: A randomised double blind study
Dhara Patel, Prerana Mankad, Sahil Bansal, Jayendra Makwana, Shakuntala Goswami, Bharat Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 418-421.
- Radiological profile of neurocysticercosis in children in North India
Amitesh Yadav, Rajesh K. Yadav, D. K. Singh, Anu Sharma, K. Bharat, K. M. Shukla
. 2016; 3(1): 155-158.
- Platelet transfusion in pregnancy: clinical profile and pregnancy outcome
Ritu Khatuja, Geetika Jain, Gita Radhakrishnan, Anshul Grover, Bharat Singh
. 2016; 5(7): 2200-2203.
- Genetic diversity analysis of colored and white rice genotypes using Microsatellite (SSR) and Insertion-Deletion (INDEL) markers
Siddhi Patel, Rallapalli Ravikiran, Sudeshna Chakraborty, Sneha Macwana, N. Sasidharan, Ruchi Trivedi, Bhushan Aher
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(6): 497-507.
- Cross-Sectional Study on Mobile Phone Involvement among Medical Students of a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital of Western India
Mihir Prafulbhai Rupani, Khushali Dharmesh Parikh, Atul V Trivedi, Manindra Pratap Singh, Ayushi Patel, Bhakti Vadodariya, Bharat Bhagora, Bhawana Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 609-613.
- Morphometric Characteristics of Udder and Teats in Crossbred Cows
Yogeshkumar Gulabbhai Patel, Manojkumar Motibhai Trivedi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 251-257.
- Novel technique for reconstruction of challenging defects around knee joint: distally based split vastus lateralis myocutaneous flap and review of literature
Nikhil Agarkhedkar, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra
. 2016; 4(6): 2089-2092.
- Plexiform neurofibromatosis of vulva
Bharat B. Dogra, Shamshad Ahmed, Ashwani Kandari, Rohit Virmani
. 2014; 2(4): 1771-1773.
- Presentation and treatment of congenital constriction ring syndrome: case series of 12 patients
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2181-2184.
- Rare case of Hirayama’s disease
Rohan Bharat Gala, Sudhanshu Rakesh Vyas, Amit B. Dhond, Akshay Hemant Shah, Ravindra G. Khedekar, Sunil H. Shetty
. 2015; 3(3): 767-770.
- Anti-Müllerian hormone in health and disease: a review
Mangala Sirsikar, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli, Shrabani Mohanty, Jayashankar C. A.
. 2016; 4(7): 2514-2520.
- Comparative analysis of clinicopathological findings with immunological and molecular tests for early diagnosis and confirmation of dengue in a tertiary-care hospital in Gwalior
Deepti Gupta, Savita Bharat Jain, Bharat Jain, K P Ranjan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 171-175.
- Immediate postpartum IUD: analysis of factors making it contraceptive of choice
Anshuli Trivedi, P. K. Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Arvind Sharma
. 2014; 3(4): 986-989.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Iron status in chronic kidney disease patients
Rumi Deori, Bedanta Bhuyan
. 2016; 4(8): 3229-3234.
- Economic burden of hypertension care on households of Malwani slum of Mumbai: a cross-sectional study
Bharat S. Thakare, Ambadas Adhav, Suhas Kadam
. 2015; 3(9): 2376-2381.
- Evaluation and comparison of prescribing pattern of general practitioners from public and private sectors.
Sneha Patel, Bharat Gajjar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(1): 33-38.
- A Clinico-Epidemiological Study on Health Problems of Post-Menopausal Women in Rural Area of Vadodara District, Gujarat.
Donald Shailendra Christian, Manish Kathad, Bharat Bhavsar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 478-480.
- Co-Relation between Work Ability and Severity of Musculoskeletal Discomfort in Middle Aged Persons
Drashti H Trivedi, Megha S Sheth
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 42-45.
- Behavioural Problems in Children – Methods to Prevent and Manage through Good Parenting and Ayurveda
Renu Rathi, Bharat Rathi, Dhiraj Sing Rajput
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(4): 117-122.
- Pharmaceutico Analytical Study of Kamdudha Rasa - An Ayurveda Formulation
Pranjali Ramesh. langade, Anita Wanjari, Bharat Rathi, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(3): 79-84.
- Analysis of tumour marker CA 15-3 in breast cancer following surgery
Mohd Aizaz Khan, Harsh P. Trivedi, Alaknanda N. Atara
. 2016; 3(3): 1491-1494.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Overlapping with Autoimmune Hepatitis in an HIV-Infected Patient on Antiretroviral Therapy
Margaret Rae Caplan, Apurva Trivedi, Mary McLaughlin, Annick Hebou, David Kleiner, Theo Heller, Caryn Morse
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(5): 270-273.
- Physical stabilization of amorphous itraconazole in solid dispersions for improved dissolution profile
Yogesh Vilas Pore, Vikram Ramchandra Shinde, J. Venkateswara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 037-044.
- The pattern of adverse drug events to antiepileptic drugs: A cross-sectional study at a tertiary care teaching hospital
Bharat M Gajjar, Amit M Shah, Pragna M Patel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 616-621.
- Drug utilization pattern of antiepileptic drugs in a tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Pragna M Patel, Amit M Shah, Bharat M Gajjar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 458-463.
- Prevalence of congenital abnormalities on routine ultrasound scan of second and third trimester pregnancy
Sangita Mahela, Bharat Talukdar
. 2016; 5(1): 182-185.
- Comparative Study of Blood Pressure Measurement by Aneroid and Digital Manual Sphygmomanometer
.Khyati Kakkad, Panchshila Damor, Bharat Parmar, Snehal Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 700-702.
- Risk Factors Responsible for The High-Risk Pregnancy and Its Association with The Outcome of The Pregnancy Among the High-Risk Mothers of Bhavnagar District, Gujarat: A Follow-Up Descriptive Study
Pooja A Chauhan, K D Bhalani, Atul Trivedi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 351-356.
- A comparative study to analyze the cost of family planning program at the primary health center in Ahmedabad
Neeta Mathur, Atul Trivedi, Geeta Kedia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1282-1286.
- Role of glycated hemoglobin (HBA1c) as a dual marker to predict glycemic status and dyslipidemia in type II diabetes mellitus
Mangala Sirsikar, Supriya, Shrabani Mohanty, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli
. 2016; 4(10): 4524-4529.
- Pharmaceutico-analytical Standardization of Devdarvyadi Churnakriya (Processed powder)
Darshana Diliprao Mehkarkar, Bharat Rathi, Anita Wanjari, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2017; 3(3): 64-71.
- Study on impact of pharmacology teaching on knowledge, attitude and practice on self-medication among medical students
Pragna Manubhai Patel, Arpit Kaushikbhai Prajapati,, Barna Ganguly, Bharat Gajjar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 181-186.
- Study of the “Hospital Formularies” of different level hospitals based on the “World Health Organization - Essential Medicines List”
Bharat Gajjar, Barna Ganguly, Nilam Jani, Preyal Panchal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 126-129.
- Client Satisfaction Survey - Gateway of Quality Care: Mixed Type Study from a Tertiary Care Centre of Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Rashmi Sanjay Sharma, Gneyaa Shirish Bhatt, Bharat H Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(9): 507-513.
- Evaluation of the potential effect of Allium sativum, Momordica charantia, Eugenia jambolana, Ocimum sanctum & Psidium guajava on intestinal P-glycoprotein in rats
Devendra Kumar, Neerja Trivedi, Rakesh K Dixit
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(1): 68-74.
- Evaluation of the synergistic effect of Allium sativum, Eugenia jambolana, Momordica charantia, Ocimum sanctum and Psidium guajav on hepatic and intestinal drug metabolizing enzymes in rats
Devendra Kumar, Neerja Trivedi, Rakesh K Dixit
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 372-382.
- A rare case of Joubert syndrome
Jigna R Patel, Vinay Patel, Harish Trivedi, Nilesh Parekh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1237-1239.
- Histopathological pattern of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding of perimenopausal women
Bharat Talukdar, Rashmi Rekha Goswami, Sangita Mahela, Noor Islam Ahmed
. 2016; 5(4): 1162-1166.
- In vitro assessment of Ag and TiO2 nanoparticles cytotoxicity
Apoorva Priyanka Ganapathi, Ramakrishna Devaki, Naveen Reddy Thuniki, Joydeb Manna, Bhaskar Tirumuru, Chinnapu Reddy Gopu, Sadanala Bhavya Deepthi, Rajiv Trivedi, Rohit Kumar Rana, Annie Hasan
. 2014; 2(4): 1360-1367.
- Pattern of adverse events following immunization in an Indian teaching hospital
Nisarg D Joshi, Hiren K Prajapati, Krunal C Solanki, Anupama Sukhlecha, Hiren R Trivedi, Maganlal V Gajera, Bhadresh R Vyas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 62-68.
- Prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in various clinical samples in a tertiary-care hospital
Minal B Trivedi, Mahendra Vegad, Sumeeta Soni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1735-1738.
- A longitudinal observational study of user’s perspective of use of Copper-T-380-A inserted in immediate post partum period at a tertiary health care centre in Central India
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Arvind Shrama
. 2013; 2(4): 591-594.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW