|63 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- EBOLA VIRUS DISEASE
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2014; 3(4): 26-28.
- A study to assess the effectiveness of mentha spicata paste on dysmenorrhea among adolescent girls in Narayana College Of Nursing, Nellore.
Mrs. Latha.A, Ms. Jyothi Sree
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(1): 19-20.
- Effect of Estrogen and Progeterone on seed germination
Nirmala, G.C., Veena, T ., Jyothi, M.S and Suchitra, B. R
. 2008; 1(8): 241-242.
- ASSESS THE KNOWLEDGE REGARDING TUBERCULOSIS AMONG ADOLESCENTS AT SARASWATHI NAGAR NELLORE
Ms. Sree Priya,Mrs. B. Bhanu Jyothi,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2017; 6(4): 13-14.
- GRID CONNECTED CROSS TIED CONFIGURATION OF INTEGRATED CONVERTERS WITH MPP TRACKING UNDER VARIOUS CLIMATIC CONDITIONS
HarshiniVellanki, M. Srikanth, S. Palanikumar, B. Jyothi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 660-664.
- EXPLORING THE ROLE OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN CREATING INNOVATIVE WORK BEHAVIORS AND ACCOMPLISHING NON-ROUTINE COGNITIVE JOBS FOR ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS
M. Jyothi Sheeba, Prabu B Christopher
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 263-267.
- LED STREET LIGHTS BASED ON DC-DC CONVERTERS OF MODULAR DRIVES
G.Koteswara Rao, G.Vijay, B.Jyothi, M.Srikanth
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 308-314.
- Post operative care of patients with kidney transplantation among staff nurses and nursing students
'B. Bhanu Param Jyothi', 'Mannu Mol'
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 27-29.
- Knowledge regarding cardio pulmonary resuscitation among adolescent girls at Dakkilivaripalem, Nellore.
Dr. Indira. S, Ms. ANUSHA, Mrs. Bhanu Param Jyothi,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2013; 5(4): 26-29.
- Role of Enteropathogenic Escherichia Coli in Paediatric Diarrhoeas in South India
Gandham Pavani Tilak, Jyothi lakshmi G Mudaliar
Materia Socio Medica. 2012; 24(3): 178-181.
- Cadaveric study of accessory renal arteries and its surgical correlation
S. Saritha, Naga Jyothi, M. Praveen Kumar, G. Supriya
. 2013; 1(1): 19-22.
- REDUCED SWITCH TOPOLOGIES FOR MULTI LEVEL INVERTERS WITH M-CARRIER SPWM
Yaswanth Sai Kanigolla, Ambati Chandra Kiran, S. Ravi Teja, B. Jyothi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 623-628.
- Community Health Worker Interventions in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients: Assessing the Feasibility and Effectiveness in Rural Central India
Vishakha Jain, Rajnish Joshi, Jyothi Idiculla, Denis Xavier
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(3): 127-133.
- Beneficial effects of virgin coconut oil on Serum cholesterol
Ms. S. Chan Mubeena, Prof. Dr. A. Jyothi,Body mass index, serum cholesterol,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(1): 34-35.
- CONTROL OF SINGLE-PHASE GRID-CONNECTED INVERTERS FOR VOLTAGE REGULATION WITH NON-LINEAR LOADS
Vemuri Sai Chand, Namburi Chandu Srinivasa Manikantha Surya, M. Srikanth, B. Jyothi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 324-329.
- A questionnaire-based survey on knowledge and attitude toward drug promotional literature among second year undergraduate students at tertiary care hospital
Jyothi D B
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(3): 257-261.
- Competitive rapid microwave-assisted biogenic synthesis of spherical silver nanoparticles using an aqueous leaf extract of Lepidagathis cristata: Characterization and antimicrobial studies
S. Himagirish Kumar, Cheera Prasad, K. Deepa, K. Sreenivasulu, N.V.V. Jyothi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 124-131.
- INTERVENTIONS FOR BURNS AND SCALD WOUND HEALING
'Samhitha Jyothi','Chaithanya Karunakaran', 'Chotimma Shaik', 'Divya madhuri Reddy', 'Jagadeswari Rodda', 'Leelavathi Annamreddi', 'A. Padmaja'.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 36-39.
- In-vitro Screening for Acetylcholinesterase enzyme Inhibition potential and Antioxidant Activity of Extracts of Ipomoea Aquatica Forsk: Therapeutic lead for Alzheimer’s disease
Sivaraman Dhanasekaran, Panneerselvam Perumal, Muralidharan Palayan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 012-016.
- A case of UV prolapse with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2
Suvarna Jyothi Ganta, Priyadarshini Holkar, Trishula Dabade, Surjeetkaur Sharma
. 2016; 5(12): 4509-4513.
- Primary fallopian tube cancer in the setting of endometriosis
Deeksha Pandey, Varun Bhalla, Anushri Mittal, Jyothi Shetty
. 2015; 4(5): 1571-1573.
- An update on B. G. Prasad’s socioeconomic scale: May 2016
Jyothi Vasudevan, Amit Kumar Mishra, Zile Singh
. 2016; 4(9): 4183-4186.
- Magnetic resonance evaluation of intra dural spinal tumors with histopathology correlation
Uma Maheswara Rao, Bujji Babu Perisetti, Swetha Reddy, Jyothi Lalitha
. 2015; 3(11): 3051-3057.
- Dystocia in Conjunction with Uterine Prolapse in a Primiparous Holstein Friesian Cow
Jyothi K. , Pridhvidhar Reddy Y.V., Prabhakar Rao K., Ganesan A. and Mutha Rao M.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(4): 47-50.
- Prevalence of Depression among the Farmers and its Determinants: A Cross Sectional Study
Mohamed Tanveer Ahmed, Jyothi Jadhav, Vishwanatha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(8): 466-469.
- Effect of duration of hypertension on heart rate variability
Jyothi S, Mangala Gowri S R
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 95-98.
- Factors affecting the surgical outcome of patients with cerebral contusions
Lakshman Rao Akyam, Venugopal Gudla, Sangam M. Jyothi
. 2015; 2(4): 665-669.
- Mysterious Myofibroblast: A Cell with Diverse Origin and Multiple Functions
Sowmya Rao, Jagadish Rao, Jyothi B.M, Varsha V.K
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(1): 12-17.
- Prolapse of Urinary Bladder and Rectum in a Pregnant Graded Murrah Buffalo as a Sequel to Chronic Cervico Vaginal Prolapse - A Case Report
Jyothi.K, Devi prasad. V, Mahesh. R,Sumiran.N and M. Mutha Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(3): 122-125.
- A rare case of urocolpos
Suvarna Jyothi Ganta, Sunanda Kulkarni, Ninan Thomas
. 2016; 5(6): 2034-2036.
- Clinico-pathological study of intradural extramedullary spinal tumors
Gudla Venugopal, A. Lakshman Rao, Sangam M. Jyothi
. 2015; 3(10): 2795-2799.
- Clinico pathological study of tethered cord syndrome
A. Mastan Reddy, Sangam M. Jyothi, Srinivas J.
. 2016; 3(1): 325-329.
- A study of indications and assessment of fusion rates for atlantoaxial subluxation
A. Mastan Reddy, Gulam Mustafa Faisal, Sangam M. Jyothi
. 2016; 3(1): 211-216.
- Incidence, severity, prognostic significance of thrombocytopenia in malaria
Bezwada Srinivasa Rao, Matta Sree Vani, Gurindapalli Jyothi Swarna Laya Latha, Dondapati Lavanya
. 2015; 3(1): 116-121.
- Clinico-Pathological and Diagnostic Aspects of Tetanus in A Goat
Kandula Srikanth, Karlapudi Satish Kumar, Somasani Ayodhya, Jatavath Jyothi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(1): 122-125.
- Pattern of diabetic foot - presentation and complications in rural Indian population
Chandrashekhar Chintamanrao Mahakalkar, Meghali N. Kaple, Jyothi Janardhan, Niket Jain, Parag Jaipuria, Dhirendra D. Wagh
. 2015; 3(4): 948-953.
- Effect of Encapsulated Protease Enzyme on the Performance, Carcass, Serum Protein and Retention of Protein and Energy in Broilers
Purshotham Naik R., Rajashekher Reddy A., Kondal Reddy K., Jyothi J.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 220-227.
- Dystocia in Nellore Brown Ewe due to Postural Abnormalities of Lamb
K. Jyothi, Y.V. Pridhvidhar Reddy, K. Sai Gunaranjan and M.Mutha Rao
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(9): 58-61.
- Study of Prevalence and Dietary Factors Affecting Obesity among Slum Dwellers Aged 30 Years and Above in Bangalore
Selvi Thangaraj, Jyothi Jadhav, Malappurath Suresh Shruthi
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2013; 12(5): 495-500.
- Knowledge, awareness, and practice of pharmacovigilance among health-care providers at a tertiary care hospital – A questionnaire-based study
Jyothi D B, Swetha K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(3): 270-275.
- Boron toxicity induces altered expression of miRNAs in French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
M. N. Jyothi, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, T.K. Syeda Ulfath, V.R. Devaraj, R. Nagesh Babu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 1-10.
- Metabolic syndrome in rural Kerala: a hospital based study
Shuba Srinivasan, Jyothi B. Lingegowda, Chinnappa Rajan, Prakash H. Muddegowda, Ramkumar Kurpad R.
. 2016; 3(4): 898-904.
- Knowledge, awareness, and practice of “P-drug” concept among postgraduate students in a tertiary care hospital
Jyothi D B, Naresh Rathod
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(3): 253-256.
- Intraocular pressure changes in smokers and nonsmokers
Ganesh Kamble, Joya Rani D, Madhuri Taranikanti, Ratna Jyothi Meka
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1823-1825.
- Merits of endonasal endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy: a case series
T. Dinesh Singh, Jyothi Ramakrishna, Sara Shreen, Nazima Begum, Sandeep K Vishwakarma, Aleem A Khan
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(2): 73-77.
- Effect of training on agility, flexibility, its correlation, and also its correlation with skin fold thickness and body mass index among runners
Jyothi Shivalingaiah, Sunil S Vernekar, Adarsh S Naik, Shivaprasad S Gowdar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 505-509.
- Formulation and Optimization of Dicyclomine HCl mouth melt tablets by central composite design
E. Bhargav, C. Suryaprakash Reddy, M. V. Jyothi, T. Srikanth, S. Sravani, M. Suresh Krishna, T. Silpa, K. G. Murali, A. Sudha Rani
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 134-141.
- Pearson syndrome: a rare inborn error of metabolism with bone marrow morphology providing a clue to diagnosis
Jyothi Muni Reddy, Joe Jose, Anand Prakash, Shanthala Devi
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2019; 19(2): 161-164.
- Phytochemical screening and antihyperglycemic activity of Heliotropium indicum whole plant in Streptozotocin induced diabetic rats
Subhan Ali Mohammad, Shaik Abdul Nabi, Saritha Marella, Krishna Tilak Thandaiah, Malaka Venkateshwarulu Jyothi Kumar, Chippada Appa Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(12): 065-071.
- Hemodynamic response to administration of vasopressors among patients with septic shock
Sneha Jyothi A N, Sushma Muraraiah, Vijaya Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(1): 27-31.
- Influence of athletic training on hematological parameters in runners: A cross-sectional study
Jyothi Shivalingaiah, Sunil S Vernekar, Ramachandra N Raichur, Shivaprasad S Goudar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 125-128.
- A prospective study of highly active antiretroviral therapy in a tertiary-care hospital in south India
Girish Kumaraswamy, Nandini Thimmegowda, Pundarikaksha H Purushottam, Vijendra Ramaiah, Jyothi Ramesh, Ravikumar K Lingegowda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 35-41.
- Psychometric Properties of the SF-12, Penn Shoulder Score, and Visual Analogue Scale-Pain for Rotator Cuff Retears
Jyothi Menon, Joseph C. Cappelleri, Jack Mardekian, Nicholas J. Vendetti, Marko Mychaskiw, Joseph Thomas III
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 109-117.
- Computational identification of miRNAs and their targets from Niger (Guizotia abyssinica)
K. Y. Prathiba, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, M. N. Jyothi, V. R. Devaraj, R. Nageshbabu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 53-58.
- Antioxidant Properties and Electrochemical Behavior of some Acetyl Salicylic Acid Derivatives
Jyothi Poojari, Dhanya Sunil, Pooja R Kamath, K. Ananda, D. P. Kiran
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 165-171.
- Role of various small group teaching methods in enhancing learning among medical undergraduate students – A comparative study
Jyothi Shivalingiah, Rashmi Ramanathan, Raajaseharan S R, Jeyabanu S, Rekha S, Rammohan N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(12): 1163-1166.
- A retrospective observational study of the effect of physiotherapy treatment on outcomes in stroke patients
Gargi Dey, Jyothi R, Prem Kumar B N, Girish K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 780-783.
- Efficacy and tolerability comparison of olopatadine, ketotifen, and epinastine in seasonal allergic conjunctivitis: A prospective open-label comparative study
Anusha S J, Jyothi R, Umadevi R S, Girish K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1098-1102.
- A study on the drug prescribing pattern in para-nasal sinusitis at a tertiary care hospital
R Deepa, R Jyothi, H P Pundarikaksha, B Jagannath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 182-186.
- Assessment of educational intervention on biomedical waste management among Government Nursing College students, Bengaluru
Jyothi Jadhav, Selvi Thangaraj, Lilian Dsouza, Amitkumar Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 726-729.
- Awareness regarding diarrhea, its prevention, and oral rehydration therapy among mothers of under-five children in urban slums of Bengaluru
Amitkumar Rao, Jyothi Jadhav, T S Ranganath, Lilian Dsouza
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1086-1089.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance among Ayurvedic practitioners: A questionnaire survey in Andhra Pradesh, India
Bhanu Prakash G, Subash KR, Vijaya Chandra Reddy K, Sujith Kumar DS, Jyothi Prasad K, Umamaheswara Rao K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 475-479.
- Identification and profiling of high temperature responsive miRNAs in French bean
(Phaseolus vulgaris L)
M. N. Jyothi, S. Usha, B. Suchithra, N. Sharadamma , D. V. Rai, V. R. Devaraj , R. Nagesh Babu
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(6): 038-058.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW