60 articles found.
- A Comparative study of Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Variability and Metabolic risk factors in Software professionals.
Aswini Dutt R, Satish Kumar NS, Ramaswamy C, Ramesh Bhat M, Niranjan Murthy HL
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 51-56.
- A study of meat consumption on cardio-metabolic risk factors in pre-menopausal type-2 diabetic patients.
Satish Kumar NS, Aswini Dutt R, Neevan DR D\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'souza, Shankar Bhat K, Sandhya K Hemraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 57-62.
- A Quasi-Experimental Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Prevention of Breast Cancer Among Women Aged (30 - 60 Years) in Mangalagiri, Guntur.
Ms. Aswini, V. Jayanthi
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2019; 8(4): 33-36.
- A cross-sectional study of impact of lifestyle determinants on middle-aged male diabetic patients
Padmini Thalanjeri, Egla Inasu, Aswini Dutt Raghavendra, Shobith Bangera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1345-1349.
- A Structured Encrypted Authentication For Wireless Sensor Networks
Mrs. Aswini V, Mr. Aashrith, Mr. KrishnaTeja, Mr.Dharanidharan
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(3): 4346-4356.
- Influence of dietary habits on blood pressure in preadolescent boys of Coastal Karnataka.
Bhima Bhat, Jnaneshwara Shenoy, Aswini Dutt, Satish Kumar, Kalpana B, Shankar Bhat, Udayshanker Shet
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 9-13.
- Interplay of rest, internet, and diet and on academic performancemedical students perspective
R. Aswini Dutt, Bhima Bhat Manippady, Shobith Bangera, Prakash Paneerselvam, James Gonsalves
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 586-590.
- Lifestyle risk factors for coronary artery disease among young male patients of urban and rural Dakshina Kannada - A cross-sectional study
Grrishma Balakrishnan, Anaswara Sree, Shobith Bangera, Aswini Dutt, Padmini Thalenjeri, Kalpana Balasubramaniyam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 300-304.
- A comparative study of handgrip strength among sedentary and non-sedentary workers
Ahrsia Valavoor Fathima, Aswini R Dutt, Shankar K Bhat, Bhima Bhat, Ahris Valavoor Fakruddin
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 265-268.
- A Study on Diabetes Mellitus among Cases of Pulmonary Tuberculosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Nilesh Dutt, A Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 349-353.
- A study to assess the knowledge and attitude regarding female foeticide among adults aged in between 25 - 45 years at selected rural and urban areas Tirupati
U. Sreevidya, E. Aswini, . C. Sandhyasree, G. Saranya, . M. Saranya
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2019; 8(3): 8-11.
- Analysis Of Treatment Outcome Of Superficial Tuberculous Lymphadenitis On The Basis Of Cytomorphological Features
Nilesh C Dutt, Anil M Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 474-479.
- A Study Profile of Lung Abscess Patient Coming to Tertiary Care Center Ahmedabad
Anil Gupta, Nilesh Dutt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 300-304.
- Prevention & Management of Autism An Ayurvedic Perspective
Brahm Dutt Sharma*, Khushal Chouhan
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(4): 117-121.
- Breast Cancer Detection Using UWB Imaging and Convolutional Neural Network
Ennam Govinda, Dr. Vemuri B.S.Srilatha Indira Dutt
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 1657-1670.
- A Study on Reasons for Initiation and Frequency of Smoking among Rural Population in Dehradun District of Uttarakhand
Danish Imtiaz, Sunit Dutt Kandpal, Ruchi Juyal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 298-301.
- A Study on Awareness about Harmful Effects of Tobacco Use among Rural Population in Dehradun District of Uttarakhand
Danish Imtiaz, Sunit Dutt Kandpal, Ruchi Juyal, Ved Prakash Shrotriya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 270-273.
- India decides on Euthanasia: Is the debate over?
Rateesh Sareen, Akanksha Dutt
International Medicine. 2019; 1(3): 169-172.
- The different treatment modalities of pyopneumothorax- Study of 50 cases
Anil Gupta, Nilesh Dutt, Naresh Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 609-612.
- Study of pneumonia in diabetic patients
Jayesh Dutt, Leena A Dabhi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 974-976.
- A Study On Prevalence And Pattern Of Smoking Among Rural Population In Dehradun District Of Uttarakhand
Danish Imtiaz, Sunil Dutt Kandpal, Ruchi Juyal, Ved Prakash Shrotriya, Atul Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 440-443.
- Consensual sex-Age of consent
K Aswini Kishore, Niranjan Kumar Gunjan
Narayana Medical Journal. 2013; 2(1): 66-72.
- Prevalence of Coronary Artery Disease and Its Association with Various Risk Factors in Rural Area of Nagpur
Umesh Sinha, Sumit Dutt Bhardwaj
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 703-707.
- Short chain linear and cyclic cationic peptide designed from Cecropin B: Synthesis and anticancer activity
Ravi Dutt Sharma, Jainendra Jain, Ratan Lal Khosa
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(8): 1-10.
- Effect of Post-Partum Body Condition Score on Productive, Reproductive and Calf Birth Weight Performance in Tharparkar Cattle
Asu Singh Godara, A. K. S. Tomar, Triveni Dutt, B. H. M. Patel, Anjali Kumari, Mukesh Singh, M.R. Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 166-171.
- Evaluation of urinary calciumcreatinine ratio as a diagnostic tool in the management of preeclampsia
Vivaan Dutt, Nirmitha M Dev
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1635-1638.
- Prevalence of Reproductive and Calving Disorders in Murrah Buffaloes at Organized Dairy Herd
Narendra Pratap Singh, Triveni Dutt, P K Bharti, Vinod Kumar, Amit Baranwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 85-91.
- Extraction and antibacterial evaluation of marine AMPs against diabetic wound pathogens
Deepak Tom Jose, C. Uma, P. Sivagurunathan, B. Aswini, M. D. Dinesh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(11): 87-92.
- Determinants of Musculoskeletal Disorders among Small-Scale Textile Workers: A Cross Sectional Study
Subhajit Shyam, Rekha Dutt
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 611-615.
- Correlation of blood Na+ and K+ levels with Body Mass Index in population of Garhwal region of Uttarakhand
Vijay Pandey, Hemant Kumar Dutt, Ganesh Singh, Amritha P Vinod
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 189-192.
- Three cases of Iohexol induced seizures in paediatric patients undergoing CECT head and the role of pharmacovigilance
Vyas Rathaur, Hemant Kumar Dutt, Varun Rawat, Pankaj Joshi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 075-076.
- Prevalence of anxiety and depression in stable patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Farih Yoosuf, Malay Sarkar, Dinesh Dutt Sharma, R.S. Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2021; 11(1): 31-35.
- A comparative knowledge, attitude, and practice study of antimicrobial use, self-medication and antimicrobial resistance among final year students of MBBS, BDS, and BSc Nursing at a tertiary care hospital at Kannur
Hemant Kumar Dutt, Mohammad Ziauddin Sarkhil, Abdul Hasseb M, Ganesh Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1305-1311.
- Study of Mentha piperita against gamma radiation in mice
Pallavi Kaushik, Megha Mathur, Neha Rawat, Tanushree Saxena, Sanjoli Mobar, Punar Dutt Meena
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 285-295.
- In vitro Evaluation of Antioxidant properties of Hodgsonia heteroclita (Cucurbitaceae) fruit
Silu Basumatary, Ajit Kumar Das, Raaman Nanjian, Gauri Dutt Sharma
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 080-083.
- Mucormycosis in COVID-19 - Evaluation of associated risk factors at a tertiary care centre.
Pragathi Kottapalli, Srinivas Kishore Sistla, SivaRam Nunna, Naveen Chander Reddy Podduturi, Sadhana Yelamanchili Veturi, Naveen Admala, Aswini Deborah
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(15): 79-85.
- Phytochemical screening and study of anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-diabetic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic activities of extracts from stem wood of Pterocarpus marsupium Roxburgh
Dipak Raj Pant, Narayan Dutt Pant, Dil Bahadur Saru, Uday Narayan Yadav, Dharma Prasad Khanal
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(2): 170-176.
- Accuracy of Real-Time B-Mode Trans-Rectal Ultrasonography for Early Pregnancy Diagnosis in Crossbred Ewes
Vinay Yadav, R. K. Chandolia, Amarjeet Bisla, Gitesh Saini, Ravi Dutt, L. C. Ranga
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(10): 170-178.
- Homology Modeling of DNA polymerases of Herpesviridae family and structure-based virtual screening for inhibitor identification.
Subhashini Pandey, Jitender Kumar, N. K. Srivastava, Som Dutt
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 048-055.
- A co-additive nanoemulgel formulation of tretinoin and curcumin: Formulation and optimization
Parmita Phaugat, Suchita Nishal, Rohit Dutt, Aparna Khansili
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2022; 12(9): 58-66.
- Effect of Polyherbal Supplementaion on Milk Performance of Crossbred Cows
Krishan Lal Gautam, Rohit Bishist, Bhupender Dutt, Jigmet Namgial
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 204-210.
- Current knowledge, attitude, and practice about cervical cancer among rural Indian women
Ashwini Nayak U, Srinivasa N Murthy, Asha Swarup, Vivaan Dutt, Vijayashree Muthukumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1554-1558.
- A study to assess the knowledge, attitude, and practices about voluntary blood donation amongst the undergraduate medical students in Solan, North India
Sushant Kumar Meinia, Yogesh Kumar, Aashna Meinia, Gagan Singh, Neeti Dutt
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2550-2554.
- Prevalence of Non Communicable Diseases Risk Factors among Medical Students in South Kolkata, West Bengal
Shweta Goswami, Rekha Dutt, Soumyendu Sengupta, Susmita Chaudhuri, Shamshad Ahmad, Ashish Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 334-339.
- Comparative analysis of artificial neural network algorithms for prediction of FL305DMY in Murrah buffalo
Nripendra Pratap Singh, Sheikh Mohd. Usman, Vipin Maurya, Triveni Dutt, Ninad bhatt, Amit Kumar,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(9): 205-209.
- Spontaneous perirenal hemorrhage in a patient on an anticoagulant for stroke with severe aortic valve stenosis: Is concern for renal malignancy
Uma Kant Dutt, Sunil Kumar, Dorairajan Narayanan Lalgudi, Suresh Kumar, Manikandan Ramanitharan
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(7): 423-425.
- Effect of Estrus Synchronization using AVIKESIL-S® with eCG on the Reproductive Efficiency in Crossbred Ewes
Vinay Yadav, R. K. Chandolia, Ravi Dutt, Amarjeet Bisla, Gitesh Saini, Gyan Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(3): 49-59.
- Perceptions of undergraduate medical students regarding online classes during COVID-19 pandemic: A questionnaire survey
Taruna Gogia, Shishir Dutt, Anju Goel, Manisha Gupta, Amogh Verma, Arnav Gandhi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2023; 13(2): 326-330.
- Effect of external pH on cyanobacterial phycobiliproteins production and ammonium excretion
Ojit Singh Keithellakpam, Tiwari Onkar Nath, Avijeet Singh Oinam, Indrama Thingujam, Gunapati Oinam, Sharma Gauri Dutt
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(4): 038-042.
- Concepts of Genomic Selection in Poultry and its Applications
Kaiho Kaisa, Harshit Kumar, Talokar Amol Jagannath, K. A. Saravanan, Divya Rajawat, Manjit Panigrahi, Triveni Dutt, Bharat Bhushan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(10): 32-42.
- Trans-Abdominal Ultrasonography during Second and Third Trimester in Murrah Buffaloes
Gyan Singh, Ramesh Kumar Chandolia, Ravi Dutt, Anil Saini, Jasmer Dalal, Rakesh Kumar Malik, Suresh Kumar Chhikara
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 174-185.
- Screening and evaluation of non-heterocystous filamentous cyanobacteria for lipid and commercially viable fatty acids
Indrama Thingujam, Tiwari Onkar Nath, Ojit Singh Keithellakpam, Gunapati Oinam, Avijeet Singh Oinam, Sarabati Kangjam, Bidyababy Thiyam, Indira Wangkhem, Silvia Chungkham, Subhalaxmi Aribam, Romi Khangembam, Thadoi Angom, Sharma Gauri Dutt
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(5): 011-014.
- Non-infectious Causes of Abortion in Livestock Animals - A Review
Rishipal Yadav, Pooja Yadav , Gyan Singh, Sandeep Kumar, Ravi Dutt, Anand Kumar Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2021; 11(2): 1-13.