- Work Environment, Stress and burnout among Security Personnel during Covid 19 Pandemic
Asmita Patnaik , Anshuman Dash , Manas Ranjan Samal, Sikata Nanda
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2022; 13(1): 178-186.
- e-Health for All - is India Ready?
Soumya Patnaik, Amar Narayan Patnaik
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 633-638.
- COMPARISON BETWEEN CAUDAL BUPIVACAINE AND CAUDAL MIDAZOLAM FOR POST OPERATIVE ANALGESIA IN PEDIATRIC PATIENTS
Asmita Chaudhary, Vipul Chaudhari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 8-11.
- CURRENT SCENARIO: KNOWLEDGE OF BASIC LIFE SUPPORT IN MEDICAL COLLEGE
Asmita Chaudhary, Heena Parikh, Viral Dave
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 80-82.
- THERMODYNAMICS OF ALLOXAN SOLUBILITY IN VARIOUS SOLVENTS AT DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES
S. Baluja, Divyata Lava, Asmita Hirpara, K. Bhesaniya
European Chemical Bulletin. 2017; 6(5): 206-210.
- Health profile of security personnel in a tertiary care hospital in Odisha
Asmita Patnaik, Anshuman Dash, Manas Ranjan Samal, Sikata Nanda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(9): 1408-1413.
- Feed Acidifiers As Natural Growth Promoters in Poultry Feed
Gopal Krishan and Asmita Narang
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(7): 57-60.
- Fatal thrombocytopenia: A rare case with possible explanation
Ramachandra Barik, A. N. Patnaik, A. S. Gulati
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 147-149.
- Clinical Trials for ASU Medicines: Two Steps Forward One Step Back?
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(1): 53-55.
- Mobile based intervention for reduction of coronary heart disease risk factors among patients with diabetes mellitus attending a tertiary care hospital of India
Lipilekha Patnaik, Ashish Joshi, Trilochan Sahu
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2014; 5(4): 28-36.
- Device closure of post-myocardial infarction ventricular septal defect three weeks after coronary angioplasty
A. N. Patnaik, Ramachandra Barik, N. Rama Kumari, A. S. Gulati
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 155-159.
- Assessment of the effect of periodontal treatment in patients with coronary artery disease: A pilot survey
Pavitra Rastogi, Rameshwari Singhal, Asmita Sethi, Avinash Agarwal,V. K. Singh, Rishi Sethi
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 124-127.
- A tetrad of bicuspid aortic valve association: A single-stage repair
Ramachandra Barik, A. N. Patnaik, Ramesh C. Mishra, N. Rama Kumari, A. S. Gulati
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 143-146.
- Awareness of symptoms and risk factors of Myocardial Infarction among adults seeking health care from a rural hospital of India
Lipilekha Patnaik, Sumitra Pattanaik, Trilochan Sahu, Bijan K Panda
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(2): 83-85.
- Lifestyle Pattern and Hypertension Related Knowledge, Attitude and Practices among Diagnosed Patients of Hypertension Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital
Lipilekha Patnaik, Kalyan Kumar Paul, Sumitra Pattnaik, Trilochan Sahu
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(4): 108-111.
- Design of Extremely Wideband Antennas for High Data Rate Applications
Guda Shashank, Sandeep Kumar Palaniswamy, Rohit Patnaik, Ryan De Sa, Malathi Kanagasabai
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 2437-2446.
- Coronary Heart Disease Risk factors of in an urban locality of Eastern India
Trilochan Sahu, Venkatarao Epari, Lipilekha Patnaik, Sudhansu Sekhar Lenka and Arun Kiran Soodireddy
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(2): 78-84.
- Drug Potentiation with subsequent Extraction of Biomarker: A Case Study of Brahmi Ghrita
Swati Gadgil, Asmita Wele
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2018; 24(3): 71-80.
- Prevalence of rheumatic and congenital heart disease in school children of Andhra Pradesh, South India
N. Rama Kumari , I. Bhaskara Raju , Amar N. Patnaik , Ramachandra Barik , Amarpal Singh ,A. Pushpanjali , V. Laxmi , L. Satya Ramakrishna
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(1): 11-14.
- In Vitro Antioxidant Activity and Hepatoprotective Potential of Ceropegia spiralis Against Paracetamol Induced liver injury
Rajkiran Kolakota, R. Santosh Kumar, Sunil Kumar Patnaik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 199-206.
- Role of imaging in the evaluation of a large left atrial myxoma: A case report and review of literature
Soumya Patnaik, K. Pankaj Kumar, G. Madhusudan, A. N. Patnaik, G. Ramesh
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2015; 5(2): 30-33.
- Evaluation of skill gaps of health-care leaders in Indian public and private sectors
Saroj Kumar Patnaik, Pradeep Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(5): 287-293.
- Lateral Ventricle Ratios Correlated To Diameters Of Cerebrum-A Study on CT Scans of Head
*POONAM PATNAIK, VISHRAM SINGH, SATBIR SINGH, DALVINDER SINGH
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 5-11.
- Recapture of the Concept of Sneha Aavartana to prepare Siddha Sneha
Asmita Wele, Swati Shankar Gadgil
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2020; 9(4): 291-301.
- Green Tea Extract Along with Rumen Protected Choline improves Immune Status by Modulating Oxidative Stress in Transition Karan Fries Cows
Parag Acharya, S. S. Lathwal, Neela Madhav Patnaik, Baisakhi Moharana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(9): 46-54.
- The Safe Delivery Incentive Program in Nepal: towards womens empowerment
Asmita Bhattarai, Dinesh Dharel, Nalin Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2108-2113.
- Supplementing Rumen Protected Choline with Green Tea Extract Exerts Hepatoprotective Effect in Transition Karan Fries Cows by Modulating Serum Biochemistry
Parag Acharya, S. S. Lathwal, Pawan Singh, Baisakhi Moharana, Neelamadhav Patnaik
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 40-48.
- Menopausal Symptoms: A Comparative Study among Rural and Urban Women of Eastern India
Saswatika Beura, Lipilekha Patnaik, Manisha Sahu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(11): 374-379.
- Use of essential oils in poultry nutrition: A new approach
Gopal Krishan, Asmita Narang
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2014; 1(4): 156-162.
- Menstrual Hygiene - Adolescent Girls' Concerns'
Vineet Kaur Ahuja, Siriesha Patnaik, Manhardeep Kaur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 135-139.
- Palliative Care Practices Among Physicians Providing Palliative Care to Terminally Ill Cancer Patients A Cross Sectional Study in A Tertiary Care Hospital of Eastern India
Subraham Pany, Lipilekha Patnaik, Trilochan Sahu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(11): 369-373.
- Effectiveness of Mobile Application for Adherence to Advice on Diet and Medication among Newly Diagnosed Patients of Type II Diabetes
Lipilekha Patnaik, Sandeep Kumar Panigrahi, Abhaya Kumar Sahoo, Debahuti Mishra, Saswatika Beura, Anil Kumar Muduli
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(12): 421-426.
- Effectiveness of Educational Interventions to Improve Knowledge Related To Obesity among School Going Adolescents in Selected Schools of Eastern India
Arijit Kundu , Lipilekha Patnaik , Trilochan Sahu
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2021; 12(10): 311-316.
- Present Scenario and Role of Livestock Sector in Rural Economy of India: A Review
Arghyadeep Das, Raju R, Neela Madhav Patnaik,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(11): 23-30.
- A review on fish peptides isolated from fish waste with their potent bioactivities
Ayusman Behera, Rajashree Das, Pranati Patnaik, Jyotirmaya Mohanty, Gargee Mohanty
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2022; 10(3): 195-209.
- CT features of symptomatic adult intussusception with surgical correlation: a study of six cases
Sujata Patnaik, N. Bheerappa, N. Muralidhar, S. Rammurti
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2014; 4(1): 35-39.
- Correlation of hemoglobin versus body mass index and body fat in young adult female medical students
Sephali Acharya, Minati Patnaik, Snigdha Prava Mishra, Amita Kumari Panigrahi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1371-1373.
- Behavioral Intention of Dairy Farmers of Punjab State of India towards Antimicrobial Usage- A Dairy Perspective Study
Neela Madhav Patnaik, Jancy Gupta, Priyajoy Kar, Parag Acharya, Arghyadeep Das, Jagdeep Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 181-190.
- Comparison of non-exercise test and step test in estimation of aerobic capacity (VO2max) in young adults
Anita V Rao, Asmita V Phadke, Poonam B Patil, Aniruddha R Joshi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 218-220.
- Antimicrobial Use and Resistance Issues in Livestock Sector: A Review
Neela Madhav Patnaik, Arghyadeep Das, Kalyan Mandi,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 1-7.
- Sero-positivity of Bovine Herpes Virus Type 1, Parainfluenza Type 3 Virus and Bovine Respiratory Syncytial Virus in Healthy and Pneumonic Cattle
Asmita Narang , Charanjit Singh Randhawa, Shukriti Sharma , Baljinder Kumar Bansal , Neeraj Kashyap
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(12): 45-50.
- Quality Attributes and Storage Stability of Spent Hen Meat Pickle Prepared from Different Acidulants
Asmita Satyanand Khade, Mohammad Raziuddin, Ashok A Devangare, Minhaj Ali Khan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 160-167.
- Correlation of body fat percentage, fat mass, fat free mass, and fat free mass index with hand grip strength in healthy young males in a tertiary health care center of South Odisha
Sephali Acharya, Minati Patnaik, Kodi Pradeep Kumar, Snigdha Prava Mishra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(2): 196-201.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary of Hypercalcemic Type: A Rare Tumor
Varun Goel, Chandragouda Dgouda, Sajjan Singh, Shubhra Raina, Vineet Talwar, Nivedita Patnaik, Sunil Pasricha
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 113-115.
- Mental health, bullying, and violent injuries among adolescents A cross-sectional study
Sunvir Kaur Rai, Siriesha Patnaik, Neha Kaler, Virender Verma, Komaldeep Kaur, Vineet Kaur Ahuja, Ankur Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 928-931.
- Imaging in a case of giant cell tumor of tendon sheath in foot: A case report with review of literature
Sujata Patnaik, Y. Jyotsnarani, Uppin Shantiveer, K. Sanket, S. Rammurti
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2014; 4(2): 73-76.