|69 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- SMART TRAFFIC CONTROL BARRICADE SYSTEM
Ashwini R Malipatil, Dr.K.Somasundaram, Ashwini M, Divyashree C Y, Kusuma N
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1658-1664.
- Acute pulmonary embolism in Protein S deficiency: 2 rare case reports of young male presenting with breathlessness
Maya Gantayet, Mamata Singh
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2018; 8(2): 86-90.
- Nutritional Status of Children Aged One Year in Urban and Rural Areas of North Karnataka A Cross Sectional Study.
Ashwini S, S M Katti, M D Mallapur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 245-251.
- MULTİMODAL BİOMETRİC SYSTEM FOR IDENTİFİCATİON OF TWİNS
USİNG CONVOLUTİONAL NEURAL NETWORKS
M.Sivarathinabala, A.Ashwini, N.Gowri, K.Harini
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 2402-2405.
- MULTIMODAL BIOMETRIC SYSTEM FOR IDENTIFICATION OF TWINS USING CONVOLUTIONAL NEURAL NETWORKS
M.Sivarathinabala, A.Ashwini, N.Gowri, K.Harini
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 2402-2405.
- Diagnosis of Strongyloides Stercoralis by Stool Microscopy: Screening Tool in High-Risk Patients
Rakesh K Babariya, Arunima Banerji, Ashwini B Jajee
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 89-91.
- To Study The Effect Of Nitya Virechana With Trivrit
Eranda Taila And Aragvadha Eranda Taila In The
Management Of Stage I Essential Hypertension
Ashwini Kalinkar, Shweta Parwe, Punit Fulzele
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 897-903.
- Utilization of Antenatal Care Services in a Rural Field Practice Area in Coastal Part of South India
Darshan Bhagwan, Ashwini Kumar, Chythra R Rao, Asha Kamath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 335-337.
- A ROBUST BEHAVIORAL BIOMETRICS FOR FAKE MORPHING DETECTION
IN IOT CLOUDS
P. Shanmuga Prabha, Dr. S. Radha Rammohan, Ashwini.S, S.Magesh kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 1018-1022.
- A comparative study of metabolic profile, anthropometric parameters among vegetarians and non-vegetarians- do vegetarian diet have a cardio protective role?
. 2016; 4(6): 2240-2245.
- A study of intrauterine fetal death in a tertiary care hospital
Divya B., Ashwini Nayak U., Asha Swarup O.V.
. 2015; 4(6): 2028-2031.
- Drug Utilization Study on Antibiotics Use in Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
Harish Govind Naik, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Ashwini Kolur, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 324-327.
- Economic analysis of oral cephalosporins in the Indian market
Ashwini V. Karve, Kumardeep B. Paul
. 2016; 4(9): 4143-4149.
- Psycho-social study of adolescent girls of rural Konkan region (Maharashtra)
Krishna S. Pevekar, Suvarna N. Patil, Ashwini J. Chavan
. 2015; 3(10): 2745-2750.
- Study of electrocardiographic patterns in clinically normal persons above sixty years of age
Golwalkar J.K., Prashant T. Dond, Rayate V.S., Anand B. Mugadlimath
. 2015; 2(3): 211-217.
- A clinical study of HELLP syndrome and its outcome in a tertiary health care system
Ashwini Mallesara, Srushti R. Kanta, Prashanth Shivappa
. 2016; 5(12): 4196-4199.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage: a study at tertiary care hospital
Kshama Kedar, Prashant Uikey, Ashwini Pawar, Anuja Choudhary
. 2016; 5(5): 1386-1391.
- An unusual age presentation of mature cystic teratoma: a case report
Sindhura Inkollu, Ashwini Nelavelli, Shyam Mohan Rao Merugu
. 2015; 4(4): 1234-1236.
- Low level laser therapy: An effective tool to enhance quality of life in head and neck cancer survivors
Ashwini Savia Colaco
Progress in Medical Sciences. 2017; 1(1): 29-33.
- Extreme resistance of Enterococcus faecalis and its role in endodontic treatment failure.
Ashwini Savia Colaco
Progress in Medical Sciences. 2018; 2(1): 9-13.
- HPTLC FINGERPRINTING OF QUERCETIN FROM FICUS BENGHALENSIS
Shambaditya Goswami, Nikita Pal, Asheesh Singh, Prashant Singh, Ashwini Pandey, Ravindra Pal Singh
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(7): 524-528.
- Biofilm producing multidrug resistant Acinetobacter species from a tertiary care hospital: a therapeutic challenge
Manju Bala, Satish Gupte, Prerna Aggarwal, Maninder Kaur, Ashwini Manhas
. 2016; 4(7): 3024-3026.
- Graves disease presenting as right heart failure with severe pulmonary hypertension
Furqan Mohd Akram Khan, Anannya Mukherji, Shekhar T. Nabar, Ashwini G
. 2016; 4(8): 3636-3639.
- A study of culture confirmed cases of extrapulmonary tuberculosis in a tertiary care hospital from Western Maharashtra, India
Prasanna Chhagan Nakate, Virendra Ashok Kashetty, Mangala Prakash Ghatole
. 2015; 3(5): 1077-1080.
- Melanosis secondary to Addison disease: a case report
Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji, Manohar Joshi, Spandan Patel, Ashwini Jain, Ketan Pakhale, Archana Bhate
. 2015; 3(3): 789-793.
- Retinopathy of prematurity in neonatal care unit
Poonam H. Singh, Amita U. Surana, Ashwini N. Shah
. 2016; 3(1): 234-239.
- How far are the platelet indices mirror image of mechanism of thrombocytopenia-mystery still remains?
Trupti V. Katti, Sagar C. Mhetre, Chaya Annigeri
. 2014; 1(3): 200-205.
- A comparative study of the variation in coagulation profile between different blood groups in ischemic heart disease patients and normal subjects
Aiesha Durrebar Younus Khan, Ashwini D Pujari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1496-1499.
- Study of Seroprevalence of HIV, HBV, Hcvand Syphilis among Blood Donors at Tertiary Care Hospital in North Karnataka
Sanjay Venkatrao Khandekar, Shashidhar Fakirappa Chulki
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 667-670.
- Alvarado score: A valuable clinical tool for diagnosis of acute appendicitis a retrospective study
Swagata Brahmachari, Ashwini B. Jajee
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2013; 3(2): 63-66.
- Morphometric study of styloid process of temporal bone in Indian adult dry skull
Sarita Ramlu Margam, Surekha Dilip Jadhav
. 2015; 3(6): 1348-1352.
- Ectopic pregnancy in a tertiary care center: a retrospective study
Chaitra Shivananjaiah, Ashwini Nayak U., Kamya Ramesh Swaminathan, Asha Swarup, Suneha Pocha, Davis Sabu Pathadan
. 2016; 5(4): 962-964.
- Coexistence of carcinoma cheek with tuberculosis: a rarity
Ashwini Kumar Mishra, Surya Kant, Laxmi Verma, Karthik Nagaraju, Noopur Upadhyay, Anubhuti Singh, Ankit Kumar
. 2015; 3(3): 780-782.
- GC-MS characterization of n-hexane soluble compounds of Cyperus rotundus L. rhizomes
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah, K N Sunil Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(12): 096-100.
- ETIOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS OF MICROBIAL KERATITIS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN GUJARAT.
Hitesh Jayprakash Assudani, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Ricky Rameshbhai Sarvan, Ashwini Avinash Sapre, Aruna Roopam Gupta, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 60-62.
- Influence of menopause on cardiovascular responses to behavioral stressors: A comparative study
Ashwini N Patil, Sunita M Handergulle
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1014-1019.
- In vitro cytotoxic activity of rhizome extracts of Cyperus rotundus (L.) against colon carcinoma and Ehrlich ascites carcinoma
Hema Nidugala, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Ashwini Prabhu, Ravishankar Basavaiah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 172-175.
- Study of knowledge and practices in relation to obesity among 1st year medical students of Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences, Belgaum
Anjana S Bellad, Ashwini R Doyizode
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 381-384.
- Antibiofilm and Anti-inflammatory Potential of Lignans with Collegial Effect: Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside and Sesamin as Antimicrobial Sources.
Ashwini Bhaskar , Shailasree Sekhar, Rajesha Javaraiah
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(4): 45-51.
- Impact of adolescent health education on adolescent girls in rural schools and colleges
Jyoti S. Ghongdemath, Ashwini Sidhmalswamy, Ashalata A. Mallapur, Vishwanath V. Shindholimath
. 2016; 5(1): 53-57.
- Hypothyroidism in polycystic ovarian syndrome: a comparative study of clinical characteristics, metabolic and hormonal parameters in euthyroid and hypothyroid polycystic ovarian syndrome women
Ramanand SJ, Raparti GT, Halasawadekar NR, Ramanand JB, Kumbhar AV, Shah RD
. 2016; 5(9): 3181-3185.
- Low level termination of external carotid artery and its clinical significance: A case report
Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Ashwini Aithal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 160-163.
- Haematological Changes in Dogs Affected With Immune Mediated Haemolytic Anaemia Research Article
Ashwini M, Usha Narayana Pillai, P. V. Tresamol, S Ajith Kumar, Deepa Chirayath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 221-227.
- Phytochemical constituents and antioxidant activities of some plants commonly used in Indian traditional diet
Ashwini Prabhu, M. Madhushree, Rekha Punchappady Devasya
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 108-112.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of paramedical workers and support staff in a private tertiary care hospital regarding biomedical waste management
Ashwini S, Bhavana R Hiremath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1272-1276.
- Impact of gibberish meditation on students learning in a dental school
Rajeev Saxena, Ravi V Shirahatti, Chinmay Shah, Mukhit Kazi, Ashwini Bhosale, Ladkat,Devendra Panchawadkar, Shrikant Diwanay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 420-426.
- Expression of bcl-2 marker in premalignant lesions of cervical cancer
Shreedevi Kamaraddi, Ashwini Nayak U., Shridhar Honnappa, Asha Swarup
. 2016; 5(4): 965-969.
- Prevalence of Domestic Accidents in Kitchen among Housewives in an Urban Area: A Cross Sectional Study
Soumyashree M N, Viveki R G, Ashwini L Chingale
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 760-763.
- A longitudinal study - Morbidity profile among clinical laboratory personnel in a private tertiary care hospital in Bengaluru, South India
Ashwini G S, Bobby Joseph, Ramakrishna Goud B
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 175-182.
- Role of Ayurveda In Paediatric skin disease - A Case Study.
Ashwini Bhajandas Bolane, Jyothy Kothanath Bhaskaran, Megha Rudey
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(5): 65-71.
- Gender differences in cardiovascular autonomic function status in normal healthy individuals: A cross-sectional study
Bageshree Nilkanth Pande, Ashwini Namdeorao Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 595-599.
- Evaluation of association between psychological stress level during menopausal transition period and serum estrogen level among middle-aged women: A cross-sectional study
Ashwini Kishan, Shailaja S Moodithaya, Amrit M Mirajkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1009-1013.
- Various Treatments for Vitiligo: Problems Associated and Solutions
Dhvani Mukeshbhai Lakhani, Ashwini Shirish Deshpande
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 101-105.
- A Study on Healthcare Delivery Acceptability through Mobile Phone among Rural Population
Ashwini L H, Balu P S, Sandhyarani Javalkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 617-623.
- Assessment of hand hygiene practices among rural population in Davangere
Ashwini L H, Balu P S, Sandhya Rani Javalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(2): 128-133.
- Medical practice and professional liabilities in Bijapur region of Karnataka
Nagesh Kuppast, Ashok Kanaki, Neeraj Gupta, Anand Basayya Mugadlimath, Shradha Iddalgave, Prerna Gupta
. 2014; 1(3): 252-254.
- The Significance of Mast Cells and Eosinophils Counts in Surgically Resected Appendix
Ashwini Kolur, Ashok M Patil, Vaibhav Agarwal, Saeed Yendigiri, BB Sajjanar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 150-153.
- Nomophobia: A Study to Evaluate Mobile Phone Dependence and Impact of Cell Phone on Health
Ashwini S Dongre, Ismail F Inamdar, Pragat L Gattani
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 688-693.
- Effect of Supplementation of Phytobiotic Shatavari(Asparagus Racemosus) on the Biochemical Parameters in Raja II Broilers
Ashwini Shivaji Saste , Munegowda Gowda , Indresh Gowda , Lina Digamber Dhote , Vidyasagar Narsappa Chatnallikar , Supriya Satish Kashikar ,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 214-219.
- Comparison of fat percentage with muscle strength/endurance and blood pressure response in young adults
Bindiya S, Damodara Gowda K M, Ashwini K, Roshima P M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1070-1073.
- Current knowledge, attitude, and practice about cervical cancer among rural Indian women
Ashwini Nayak U, Srinivasa N Murthy, Asha Swarup, Vivaan Dutt, Vijayashree Muthukumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1554-1558.
- A rare case of bifurcated lesser occipital nerve in the posterior triangle of the neck
Naveen Kumar, Jyothsna Patil, K. G. Mohandas Rao, Melanie Rose DSouza, B. Satheesha Nayak, P. Ashwini Aithal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 184-186.
- Learning to learn and teach: Student seminar as a teaching-learning method in undergraduate medical physiology through students perspective
Ashwini Namdeorao Patil, Bageshree Nilkanth Pande, Nirmala Gopal Borade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1356-1361.
- Effect of Poloxamer 407 on serum VLDL, LDL and HDL levels of rabbits
Harish Govind Naik, Ashwini Kolur, Dundesh Maled, Chitra C Khanwelkar, Rohit Desai, Sunil Gidamudi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 221-224.
- Domestic violence against women workers in selected tea estates of South India
Ashwini Giduganahalli Srinivasappa, Arut Chezian, Maridas Tom Thomas, Praneet Raj Pathivada, Naveen Ramesh, Pretesh Rohan Kiran, Bobby Joseph
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 962-970.
- Pattern of thyroid disorder in thyroidectomy specimen
Ashwini Kolur, Anitha B, Letha P, Trupti Joshi, Jayasree, Samith Ahmed, Harish Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1446-1448.
- Biosocial determinants of birth weight in a rural PHC of North Karnataka: a cross-sectional study
Praveenkumar Aivalli, MK Swamy, Ashwini B Narasannavar, Mubashir Angolkar, Ashutosh Shrestha, Bijendra Banjade
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 630-633.
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Livestock Associated-Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (LA-MRSA) Prevalence in Animals in India
Hamsapriya Sudhakar, Krishnamoorthy Paramanandham, Ashwini Mohan, Sharanagouda Siddanagouda Patil, Parimal Roy, Suresh Puttahonappa Kuranapalya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 179-191.
- A prospective comparative field study to evaluate the efficacy of a traditional plant-based malaria prophylaxis
Prakash Bangalore Nagendrappa, Pradeep Annamalai Annamalai, Muruli Naik, Vinay Mahajan, Frederick Gay, Ashwini Mathur, Ghosh Susanta, Padma Venkatasubramanian
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(1): 36-41.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW