|22 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Initial Test of the Feasibility and Social Validity of a Transdiagnostic Cognitive Behavioral Intervention with Children with, or At-Risk for, Disabilities
Mickey Losinski, Sara A Sanders, Ashley J Shaw,
Journal of Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy and Research. 2019; 8(2): 87-93.
- Analizing Recent Trends in Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) Deaths Among the Elderly in the United States Using Data From Official Statistical Sources
Emir Veledar, Reza Fazel, Leslee Shaw, Emir Fazlibegovic, Mustafa Hadziomerovic
Medical Archives. 2010; 64(5): 281-283.
- Emerging behavioral and psychotherapeutic interventions for schizophrenia
Brian F. ODonnell, Ashley M. Schnakenberg Martin
Düşünen Adam: The Journal of Psychiatry and Neurological Sciences. 2016; 29(3): 189-201.
- Comparative study of pre-operative CT scan and per-operative findings in carcinoma ovary
Reshika Naik, Suchitra R, Balakrishna Naik
. 2015; 4(5): 1367-1373.
- Managing a surgical unit using google drive - a feasibility study
Ashley Solomon C., Sri Vengadesh Gopal
. 2016; 4(10): 4365-4369.
- Refeeding syndrome after small bowel obstruction - a case report
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2019; 3(2): 78-82.
- The Impact of Mobile Devices on Healthcare in Rehabilitation Medicine
Landon R. Bulloch, Caroline Andrews, Taylor Dennison, Jordan Elder, Ashley Mitchell, Meredith T. Rivenbank, Kayla J. Schiling, and Vincent S. Gallicchio
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(4): 144-148.
- A case control study of possible additional risk factors for chronic alcoholic pancreatitis
Sri Vengadesh Gopal, Ashley Solomon, Jaahnavi Konidala
. 2016; 4(10): 4376-4379.
- Microbiological and clinical response of superoxidized solution versus povidone iodine in the management of lower limb ulcers
Swetha Sridhar, Nikhil Nanjappa
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1074-1080.
- Psychosocial factors associated with recent Alcohol use among Youth
Keith King, Rebecca Vidourek, Mary Haag, Ashley Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(4): 231-242.
- An Increase in economic adversity is associated with poorer self-reported physical and mental health
Daniel J Kruger, Ashley R Turbeville, Emily C Greenberg, Marc A Zimmerman
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(2): 134-137.
- The skinny on physical activity interventions among Hispanic youth
Ashley L Merianos, Keith A King, Rebecca A Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 94-104.
- Does Perceived Social Support Play a Role in Body Image Satisfaction among College Students?
Ashley Merianos, Keith King, Rebecca Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 178-184.
- Perceptions of pain and resilience factors among male and female college students
Ashley L. Merianos, Laura A. Nabors, Keith A. King, Rebecca A. Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(4): 299-307.
- Ectopic Molar Tubal Pregnancy: An Important Histological Presentation
Alexander Michael Sabre, Ashley D Molina, Manonmani Arul, Malvina Elmadjian
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(8): 518-520.
- Robotic versus total laparoscopic radical hysterectomy with pelvic lymphadenectomy for the treatment of early cervical cancer
Jagdishwar G Goud, Kiranmai Gottapu, Vikas Kumar MB, Arun Katari , Kaveri Shaw
. 2014; 3(1): 34-39.
- Top 100 Cited Articles in Recent Tobacco Research
E. Melinda Mahabee-Gittens, Judith S. Gordon, Katie F. Melink, Ashley L. Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 16-25.
- Nonmedical Use of Prescription Drugs: Perceptions of Minority College Students
Oladunni A Oluwoye, Laura A. Nabors, Ashley L Merianos, Rebecca A Vidourek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(4): 163-169.
- Social Determinants of Alcohol Use and Heaving Episodic Drinking Among Hispanic Young Adults
Keith A King, Joseph S Frank, Rebecca A Vidourek, Ashley L Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2018; 7(2): 69-77.
- Participation in School Sports and Marijuana Use among Male and Female Students
Keith A. King, Ashley L. Merianos, Rebecca A. Vidourek, Oladunni A. Oluwoye
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2016; 5(2): 82-86.
- Straight to the Point: A Review of the Literature on Needle Exchange
Programs in the United States
Rebecca A Vidourek, Keith A. King, Robert A. Yockey, Kelsi Becker, Ashley L. Merianos
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2019; 8(3): 111-121.
- Comparing the effectiveness of self-directed video tour versus an attending-led tour in Pediatric Emergency Department Orientation
Jeffrey G. Michael, Sarah M. Weston, Calie M. Donohue, Celeste A. Tarantino, Ashley K. Sherman, William L. Findlay, Kadriye O. Lewis
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2018; 6(2): 26-33.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW