|7 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Marriage Patterns and Sero-prevalence of HIV Infection at Gambella Administrative Region, Southwest Ethiopia
Amanuel Molla, Baye Gelaw , Zelalem Addis, Aschalew Gelaw
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(3): 223-229.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B virus infections among health care workers at the Bulle Hora Woreda Governmental Health Institutions, Southern Oromia, Ethiopia
Amha Geberemicheal, Aschalew Gelaw, Feleke Moges, Mulat Dagnaw
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2013; 2(1): 9-14.
- Prevalence of Anemia and Associated Risk Factors among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Care in Azezo Health Center Gondar Town, Northwest Ethiopia
Meseret Alem, Bamlaku Enawgaw, Aschalew Gelaw, Tigist Kenaw, Mohamed Seid , Yadesa Olkeba
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(3): 137-144.
- Prevalence and Antibiotic Resistance Patterns of Salmonella Isolates from Lactating Cows and
In-contact Humans in Dairy Farms, Northwest Ethiopia
Dresse Hailu, Aschalew Gelaw , Wassie Molla, Legesse Garedew, Linda Cole, Roger Johnson
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2015; 4(4): 171-178.
- Assessment of knowledge and attitude of Wollo University pharmacy students towards
Complementary and alternative medicine, north east Ethiopia
Belayneh Kefale Gelaw, Gobezie Temesgen Tegegne, Yeshanew Asinake Bizuye, Yitayeh Kefale Gelaw
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(3): 72-80.
- Isolation of bacterial pathogens from patients with postoperative surgical site infections and possible sources of infections at the University of Gondar Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia
Aschalew Gelaw, Solomon Gebre-Selassie, Moges Tiruneh, Eshetu Mathios, Sisay Yifru
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 103-108.
- Seroprevalence of typhus fever at the Kality Prison, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Melat W/mariam, Baye Gelaw, Abate Assefa
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2015; 2(7): 318-323.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW