|1003 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma and its Osteoclastic Variant
Mahima Sharma, Vandana Sharma, Anuja Sharma, Arvind Khajuria
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 98-100.
- Patient Satisfaction About Hospital Services: A Study From the Outpatient Department of Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Arvind Sharma, P K Kasar, Richa Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 199-203.
- A rare case report of hysterotomy for retained placenta accreta in bicornuate uterus
Reena Sharma, Amit Gupta, Usha K. Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(5): 1622-1626.
- Coverage and Compliance of Mass Drug Administration for Elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis in Endemic Areas of Sagar and Damoh Districts, Madhya Pradesh
Arvind Sharma, P K Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 653-657.
- Estrus induction and Fertility response in true anestrus buffaloes using lugol’s iodine
Raman Gupta, M. S. Thakur, Arvind Sharma
. 2011; 4(2): 77-78.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- A STUDY OF PARTIAL FETAL POSTERIOR
CEREBRAL ARTERY THROUGH MRA-INCIDENCE
AND CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Ketu Chauhan*, Satyam Khare** Shilpi Jain**, Archana Sharma*, Arvind Yadav*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 6-10.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- An Educational Interventional Programme for Prevention and Management of Needle Stick Injuries Among Nursing Students at A Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Prashant Verma, Arvind Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 132-136.
- MORPHOMETRIC STUDY OF FRONTAL
HORN OF LATERAL VENTRICLES OF THE
BRAIN BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN
WESTERN UP POPULATION
Ashutosh Yadav *, Archana Sharma *, G.L. Nigam *, Arvind Yadav *, Ketu Chauhan*, VD Pandey
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 22-27.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Internet addiction among professional courses students: A study from central India
Arvind Sharma, Rupesh Sahu, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Richa Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1069-1073.
- Ovarian stromal tumor with minor sex-cord element with virilizing menifestations: a rare case report
Reena Sharma, Anju Vij, Neelam Mahajan, Usha Kumari Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(6): 2113-2116.
- Immediate postpartum IUD: analysis of factors making it contraceptive of choice
Anshuli Trivedi, P. K. Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Arvind Sharma
. 2014; 3(4): 986-989.
- Effect of blood culture reports on antibiotics use by physicians in septic patients of intensive care unit
Savita Choudhary, Arvind Kumar Yadav, Shubhakaran Sharma, Meenu Pichholiya, Puneet Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2425-2428.
- Primary Well Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Kidney: A Rare Entity
Sunita Singh, Meenu Gill, Ashima Batra, Shruti Semwal, Aarzoo Jahan, Rajeev Sen
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(2): 112-115.
- Palmoplantar keratoderma and edentulous status: two isolated expressions of Papillon-Lefèvre syndrome
Seema Sharma, Vipin Sharma, Milap Sharma, Sanjeev Chaudhary
. 2014; 1(1): 48-51.
- Where is the bride? Progressively declining sex ratio in India: an alarming signal for imbalanced society
Nirmala Sharma, Kana Ram, Anand Sharma, Shashi Sharma
. 2014; 3(2): 301-303.
- A rare case of ruptured ovarian ectopic pregnancy
Usha Kumari Chaudhary, Reena Sharma, Arvind Kumar, Ajay Sharma, Kewal Arun Mistry
. 2015; 4(5): 1568-1570.
- Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma in the Kidney
Sunita Singh, Sonia Chhabra, Pansi Gupta, Shivani Malik, Megha Ralli, Padam Parmar
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 163-166.
- Management of Stable Angina with Lasunadi Guggulu-An Ayurvedic Formulation
Ajay kumar sharma, shashi mohan sharma, suneet prakash sharma, amit kumar sharma
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 15-21.
- Haemato-Biochemical Evaluation of Ketamine or Butorphanol as Analgesic in Xylazine and Propofol Anaesthesia in Canine Ovariohysterectomy
Kumari Chandrakala, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Laxmi Kumari, Raju Prasad, Kaushal Kumar Singh, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 146-152.
- Intravascular Papillary Endothelial Hyperplasia (Masson’s Hemangioma) Presenting as Soft Tissue Mass in Left Scapular Region-An Unusual Presentation
Meenu Gill, Ashima Batra, Deepika Jain, Veena Gupta, Rajeev Sen, Sumiti Gupta
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(3): 179-183.
- Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of stem part of Berberis aristata in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients as add on therapy
Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Bhawana Sharma, Meenakshi Jindal, Arvind Kumar Gupta, Ramesh Kunwar, Suman Lata, Awadhesh Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1159-1169.
- Utilization of post natal care in tribal area of Madhya Pradesh, India: A community based cross-sectional study
Arvind Sharma, Pritesh Singh Thakur, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Richa Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1266-1271.
- Comparative Evaluation of Haemato- Biochemical Profiles in Atropinized Dogs Premedicated with Pentazocine or Meperidine in Propofol Anaesthesia
Anand Kumar Anandmay, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Ram Prawesh Ram, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 119-126.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of methanolic extract of Foeniculum vulgare in urolithiasis on Wistar rats
Patel Dhaval M., Lumbhani Arvind N.
. 2013; 3(1): 12-15.
- Evaluation of red cell distribution width in the diagnosis of iron deficiency anemia
Anuja Sharma, Mahima Sharma, Vandana Sharma
. 2016; 4(9): 3733-3736.
- An Imperative Need for Green Pesticides: A Review
SAUMYA VERMA, ASHISH KUMAR SHARMA, NEETU SHARMA, ANIMESH JAIN
. 2017; 7(1): 12-17.
- ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF LAKSHA GUGGULU (AN AYURVEDIC FORMULATION) ON FRACTURE HEALING IN A RAT MODEL
Sanjeev Sharma, Suman Sharma, Ramesh Kaubdal, Vipin Kumar Gupta.
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(1): 1-8.
- Mesua ferrae linn:- A Review of the Indian Medical Herb
Amit Sharma, Surbhi Sharma, Rohit, Naresh and Bharat Parashar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 19-23.
- HISTOGENESIS OF FETAL KIDNEY IN
FETUSES OF DIFFERENT GESTATIONAL
Khayati Sant Ram*, Anshu Sharma**, Mahesh Sharma**, Naresh Goel***, Daisy Sahni*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 1-4.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- Rectovestibular fistula - diagnosis by radiological evaluation: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(2): 65-68.
- EFFECT OF ASTHISHRINKHLA KANDA SWARASA
(Cissus quadrangularis Linn) AS FRACTURE HEALING HERB
IN EXPERIMENTAL RAT MODEL
DEEPANSHU KUMAR, SUMAN SHARMA, SANJEEV SHARMA, V.K. GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(4): 75-81.
- A Study to Assess Genuineness of Obstetrics / Gynecological Patients Coming or Being Referred to Medical College Hospital in Southern District of Rajasthan
C P Sharma, Shalabh Sharma, Arun Kumar, Chetan K Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 172-174.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Performance of AYUSH Doctors Posted in Collocation under National Rural Health Mission in Udaipur Division, Rajasthan
Arun Kumar, Keerti, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Kapil Garg, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 608-612.
- A Study of Osteoarticular Tuberculosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Saurabh Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Atul Varshney, Archa Sharma, Akhil Bansal, Ashlesh Choudhary
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 117-120.
- Monorchism cryptorchidism: what should be the imaging evaluation protocol? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh
. 2017; 1(2): 92-96.
- Over the counter sale of abortion pills - time to act now
Ritu Sharma, Mamta Gupta, Shakti Sharma
. 2015; 4(4): 1053-1056.
- Sex determination of cattle meat by polymerase chain reaction amplification of the amelogenin (AMELX/AMELY) gene
P. Gokulakrishnan, R. R. Kumar, B. D. Sharma, S. K. Mendiratta, D. Sharma , O. P. Malav
. 2012; 5(9): 526-529.
- Prevalence of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Positivity in Tuberculosis Patients at a Medical College
Vaibhavi Y Sharma, Rosy J Parmar, Yogesh B Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 427-430.
- Fetal outcome in repeat cervical encirclage in same pregnancy
Nirmala Sharma, Kana Ram, Anand Sharma
. 2013; 2(4): 728-729.
- Menstrual Patterns among School Going Adolescent Girls in Chandigarh and Rural Areas of Himachal Pradesh, North India
Dinesh Kumar Walia, RJ Yadav, Arvind Pandey, Ravleen Kaur Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 583-586.
- Successful Surgical Management of Recurrent Perineal Hernia Using Colopexy and Cystopexy in a Dog
Arvind Kumar Sharma, Kumari Chandrakala, Laxmi Kumari, Sourav Singh, Sanjit Kumar, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 105-109.
- Otocephaly: a case report
Anshu Sharma, Amrutha K. V., Joseph Abraham, Mahesh Sharma
. 2016; 4(4): 1286-1289.
- Comparative evaluation of low dose-vaginal misoprostol and intra-cervical dinoprostone for cervical ripening and induction of labour in term pregnancy
Priyanka Sharma, Sujata Sharma, Harbhajan Kaur Shergill
. 2016; 5(12): 4303-4307.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Pattern of Health Care Seeking Behavior and Out-of-Pocket Household Expenditure on Curative Medical Care in Rural Central India
Najnin Khanam, Gulab Meshram, Arvind Athavale, R C Goyal, Manmohan Gupta, A M Gaidhane
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 70-75.
- Fate of organic farming in contrast to conventional farming systems - A thrust to organic food
Arvind Bhardwaj,B. D.Kiradoo, N.Saini,M. S. Sahani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2006; 18(2): 47-51.
- Trends of Utilization of Family Planning Methods at District Hospital of Madhya Pradesh: A Retrospective Study
Garima Namdev, Swarna Likhar, Mahesh Mishra, Arvind Athavale, Umashanker Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 121-124.
- A Validation Study for Services Provided by Aanganwadi Centers in Raipur City
Mini Sharma, G P Soni, Nitin Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 361-366.
- A case study of musculocutaneous nerve variations
Preksha Sharma, Shreya Sharma, Sangita Chauhan, Neha Sharma
. 2015; 3(12): 3779-3781.
- A term live advanced abdominal pregnancy: a rare case report
Seema Sharma, Hanslata Gehlot, Dinesh Dutt Sharma, Suman Choudhary
. 2016; 5(4): 1233-1236.
- Evaluation of primary anastomosis in prepared/unprepared colo-rectal surgeries, and correlation with physiological and operative severity score for the enumeration of mortality and morbidity scoring
Jitin Bajaj, Dileep S. Thakur, Deepti B. Sharma, Dhananjaya Sharma
. 2016; 3(3): 1364-1367.
- A Comparative Study of Circumcision and Preputioplasty in Pediatric Cases of Phimosis: A Prospective Study in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Verma Arvind Kumar, Hathila Tejas N, Bhimani Sachin, Rajan Somani, Rupani Mihir P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 326-329.
- Primary Angiitis of Central Nervous System
Nilesh Kumar, Dibya Ranjan Behera, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Arvind Anand, N K Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 523-525.
- Contribution of a Large-Scale HIV Prevention Program on Condom Use by Long-Distance Truck Drivers in India: A Decomposition Analysis
Damodar Sahu, Niranjan Saggurti, Ram Manohar Mishra, Deepika Ganju, Laxmikant Chavan, Arvind Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 627-633.
- Electrophysiological study to detect serial changes and prognosis in patients of Guillain Barre syndrome from North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Sarika Swami, Kartik Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 552-558.
- Peripheral Neuropathy and Abnormal Visual Evoked Potentials in Stable Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Sanjeev Prabhakar, Malay Sarkar, Sudhir Sharma, Rameshwar S Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 174-178.
- Calcium homeostasis and acid phosphatase levels in giant cell tumour
Anisha Sharma, Vijay Shanker, Zile Singh Kundu, Monica Verma
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(2): 109-114.
- Evaluation of Cold Chain Practices in Urban Health Centers of a Metro City in India
Lalitha Krishnappa, Arvind B Anniappan, Narayana H Voderhobli, Shantha Kumar Krishna, Sudarshana Yathiraj, Pruthvish Sreekantaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 288-292.
- A unique case of recurrent uterine inversion requiring double reposition
Nirmala Sharma, Kana Ram, Anand Sharma, Shashi Sharma
. 2013; 2(3): 427-429.
- Comparative study of ischemia modified albumin and nitric oxide in hyperthyroidism
Monica Verma1, Kiran Dahiya1, Veena Singh Ghalaut1, Abhishek Soni2, Jagjeet Singh3, Vasudha Dhupper1
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(1): 17-20.
- P-wave Abnormalities in Patients of Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Sriharshavardhana SV, Malay Sarkar, Arvind kandoria, Rameshwar S Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 181-185.
- A case of pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of unicornuate uterus
Gamli Angu, Arvind Pradhan, Smurti Kamble
. 2016; 5(10): 3645-3647.
- A Study to Assess the Level of Living and Awareness and Practices Regarding MCH Care in a Remote Tribal Village of Udaipur District
Arun Kumar, Shalabh Sharma, Chandra Prakash Sharma, Suresh Chandra Meghwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 318-320.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices amongst Paramedical Staff on Needle Stick Injuries in a Tertiary Level Health Care Facility in Southern Rajasthan
Manoj Dudi, Manish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 112-115.
- Large Predominantly Solid Variant of Aneurysmal Bone Cyst in the Diaphysis of Femur: A Rare Entity
Seema Rohilla, Manik Mahajan, Poonam Sharma, Zile Singh Kundu, Rohtas Kanwar Yadav, Puneet Gupta
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 623-9.
- Clinical profile of adults with Guillain Barre Syndrome in North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Kartik Jaiswal, Sarika Swami, Madhu Sudan Rankawat
. 2016; 3(3): 519-522.
- Association of infant and maternal serum 25-hydroxy vitamin d levels with severity of pneumonia in infants
Gaurav Katoch, Seema Sharma, Milap Sharma, Anand Gunjiganvi, Amrita Singhal
. 2016; 3(4): 1256-1261.
- A comparative study between the still births and full term normal deliveries based on the clinical history of mother
Preksha Sharma, Sangita Chauhan, Shreya Sharma, Parul Pahal
. 2016; 4(8): 3333-3335.
- Comparative study of computed tomography guided fine needle aspiration cytology and trucut biopsy in diagnosis of lung cancer: a report of 81 cases
Rishi Kumar Sharma, Gaurav Chhabra, Atul Luhadia, Shubhakaran Sharma, S. K. Luhadia
. 2016; 4(3): 806-808.
- Alertness regarding malaria in rural community of Vadodara
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya, Arvind Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 113-116.
- Study of prehypertension and hypertension in rural are of Vadodara district
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya, Arvind Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 117-120.
- A Cross Sectional Study of Respiratory Symptoms and Spirometry in Adults Exposed to Bio aerosol in Vegetable Market in India
Geeta Kurhade, Arvind Kurhade, Mrunal S Phatak, Youssef Farid
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 15-21.
- Immunization Coverage among Children Aged 12-23 Months in Surajgarha Block, Lakhisarai District, Bihar: A Cluster Sampling Survey
Arvind Kumar, Kuryan George, Anuradha Bose
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 307-311.
- Analysis of discard of whole blood and its components with suggested possible strategies to reduce it
Parikshit Patil, Arvind Bhake, Kishor Hiwale
. 2016; 4(2): 477-481.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Stunting Among Tribal Under-Five Children At South-West, Rajasthan, India
Arvind Kumar Sharma1, Vaseem Naheed Baig2, Ashish Kumar Yadav3, A K Bharadwaj4, Raghuveer Singh5
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 461-467.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- Pneumatosis intestinalis in an adult: a report of an unusual case
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Bhushan Malhari Warpe, Arvind Valand, Geeta Kumari
. 2015; 3(9): 2503-2505.
- Aseptic-clinical hand hygiene knowledge survey amongst health care workers in a tertiary care hospital in Western India
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Anudeep Reddy
. 2016; 4(9): 4176-4182.
- Role of serum HsCRP as prognostic markers in septicemia in elderly population
Arvind Anand, Nilesh Kumar, Indrajeet Singh Gambhir, Dhiraj Kishore, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 290-292.
- Accuracy of frozen section analysis in correlation with surgical pathology diagnosis
Parikshit Patil, Samarth Shukla, Arvind Bhake, Kishore Hiwale
. 2015; 3(2): 399-404.
- Recurrent breast abscess due to Salmonella paratyphi A: an unusual case
Dnyaneshwari P. Ghadage, Archana B. Wankhade, Rupali J. Mali, Arvind V. Bhore
. 2014; 2(3): 1236-1238.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- Nosocomial Infection as a Threat in Veterinary Medical Practice
Asif Iqbal, Arvind Tripathi, Manzoor Ahmad, Irfan Mir,Shahana Tramboo, Mohsin Gazi, Najimaana Wani, Abid Ali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 245-252.
- Radical exenetration of the orbit following traumatic myiasis in a crossbred cow: A case report
Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Madan Lal Sharma, Adarsh Kumar
. 2012; 5(6): 376-377.
- A prospective randomized study for comparison of haemodynamic changes and recovery characteristics with propofol and sevoflurane anaesthesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Arvind Khare, Veena Mathur, Kavita Jain, Surendra K. Sethi, Deepak Garg, Raghunath Vishnoi
. 2016; 4(12): 5241-5247.
- Blunt trauma chest: our experience at rural tertiary care centre
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Deeksha Sharma, Subhkaran Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 261-265.
- Gunthers with haemolytic anaemia extremly rare: A case report
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Arvind Anand, Dibyaranjan Behera, Ravi Anand, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 472-474.
- A comparative study of propofol and N2O versus sevoflurane and N2O with respect to haemodynamic response and ease of laryngeal mask airway insertion: a prospective randomized double blinded study
Veena Mathur, Deepak Garg, Neena Jain, Vivek Singhal, Arvind Khare, Surendra K. Sethi
. 2016; 4(8): 3421-3426.
- Clinicopathological spectrum of uterine leiomyomas in a state of Northern India: a hospital based study
Mega Lahori, Aneeta Singh Malhotra, Sakul, Arvind Khajuria, KC Goswami
. 2016; 5(7): 2295-2299.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- Rising concern of nomophobia amongst Indian medical students
Neelima Sharma, Pooja Sharma, Neha Sharma, R. R. Wavare
. 2015; 3(3): 705-707.
- Screening of cardiovascular risk factors among, urban, semiurban, and rural residents in Jammu district of Jammu and Kashmir
Sushil Kumar Sharma, Arvind Kohli,Vineeta Sawhney, Nasir Choudhary, Mohi Kalsotra, Dhaneshwar Kapoor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 443-447.
- Relationship between gestational age and endoglin levels in maternal and cord blood
Simmi Kharb, R. Tiwari, S. Nanda
. 2016; 5(3): 770-774.
- Are we assessing them right? A study on the content validity of undergraduate pathology question papers and role of blueprinting in assessment
Kalpana Sharma, Kusum Heda, Sushil Sharma
. 2016; 4(12): 5345-5350.
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Prevalence and correlates of anemia among mothers of children aged 0–23 months in three districts of Karnataka, India
Deepthi Narayan Shanbhag, Ramakrishna Goud, Naveen Ramesh, Sulekha Thimmaih, Maya Mascarenhas, Arvind Risbud, Prem K Mony, Arvind Kasthuri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1209-1304.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW