|2857 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Stunting Among Tribal Under-Five Children At South-West, Rajasthan, India
Arvind Kumar Sharma1, Vaseem Naheed Baig2, Ashish Kumar Yadav3, A K Bharadwaj4, Raghuveer Singh5
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 461-467.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- Menstrual Patterns among School Going Adolescent Girls in Chandigarh and Rural Areas of Himachal Pradesh, North India
Dinesh Kumar Walia, RJ Yadav, Arvind Pandey, Ravleen Kaur Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 583-586.
- An Educational Interventional Programme for Prevention and Management of Needle Stick Injuries Among Nursing Students at A Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Prashant Verma, Arvind Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 132-136.
- Primary Angiitis of Central Nervous System
Nilesh Kumar, Dibya Ranjan Behera, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Arvind Anand, N K Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 523-525.
- A Comparative Study of Circumcision and Preputioplasty in Pediatric Cases of Phimosis: A Prospective Study in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Verma Arvind Kumar, Hathila Tejas N, Bhimani Sachin, Rajan Somani, Rupani Mihir P
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 326-329.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Clinico-epidemiological Profile of HIV Positive Patients attending ART Centre at a Tertiary Care Hospital of Western Uttar Pradesh
Mukesh Kumar Yadav, Jayesh Sharma, Arya S Tungvir, Arvind Trivedi, Bhoomika Khosya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 366-369.
- Evaluation of Cold Chain Practices in Urban Health Centers of a Metro City in India
Lalitha Krishnappa, Arvind B Anniappan, Narayana H Voderhobli, Shantha Kumar Krishna, Sudarshana Yathiraj, Pruthvish Sreekantaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 288-292.
- Community Medicine as a Career Option! How is it Perceived by Medical Students?
Manish Kumar Singh, Arvind Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 241-246.
- Alertness regarding malaria in rural community of Vadodara
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya, Arvind Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 113-116.
- Study of prehypertension and hypertension in rural are of Vadodara district
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya, Arvind Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 117-120.
- Immunization Coverage among Children Aged 12-23 Months in Surajgarha Block, Lakhisarai District, Bihar: A Cluster Sampling Survey
Arvind Kumar, Kuryan George, Anuradha Bose
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(4): 307-311.
- A randomised clinical study to compare the haemodynamic effects of etomidate with propofol during induction of general anaesthesia
Arvind Khare, Beena Thada, Mukesh Kumar Samota, Veena Mathur, Maina Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4593-4597.
- Haemato-Biochemical Evaluation of Ketamine or Butorphanol as Analgesic in Xylazine and Propofol Anaesthesia in Canine Ovariohysterectomy
Kumari Chandrakala, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Laxmi Kumari, Raju Prasad, Kaushal Kumar Singh, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 146-152.
- Role of serum HsCRP as prognostic markers in septicemia in elderly population
Arvind Anand, Nilesh Kumar, Indrajeet Singh Gambhir, Dhiraj Kishore, Ankur Nandan Varshney, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 290-292.
- Gunthers with haemolytic anaemia extremly rare: A case report
Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Arvind Anand, Dibyaranjan Behera, Ravi Anand, Ashutosh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 472-474.
- Cancer oesophagus: is sequential chemo radiation better in elderly patients or patients with severe dysphagia?
Narendra Rathore, Poonam Chand Bana, Arvind Kumar Shukla, Abhay Kumar Jain, Vikram Singh Rajpurohit, Kiran Intodia
. 2016; 4(7): 3013-3019.
- Comparative Evaluation of Haemato- Biochemical Profiles in Atropinized Dogs Premedicated with Pentazocine or Meperidine in Propofol Anaesthesia
Anand Kumar Anandmay, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Ram Prawesh Ram, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 119-126.
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Comparative Evaluation of Dye Reduction Tests for Assessment of Microbial Quality of Chevon
Rohit Kumar Jaiswal, Sanjod Kumar Mendiratta, Suman Talukder, Arvind Soni, Gowtham Prasad Bomminayuni
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 133-139.
- A rare case report of hysterotomy for retained placenta accreta in bicornuate uterus
Reena Sharma, Amit Gupta, Usha K. Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(5): 1622-1626.
- Successful Surgical Management of Recurrent Perineal Hernia Using Colopexy and Cystopexy in a Dog
Arvind Kumar Sharma, Kumari Chandrakala, Laxmi Kumari, Sourav Singh, Sanjit Kumar, Praveen Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 105-109.
- Prediction capability of axillary nodal status by five node sampling in early invasive breast cancer
R. S. Gupta, Devendra Chaudhary, Arvind Rai, Arpan Achaudhary, Abhishek Chaube, Rohit Kumar Namdev
. 2016; 3(1): 123-127.
- Remmiting seronegative symmetrical synovitis with pitting edema (RS3PE) a rare Disease : Case Report
Arvind Anand, Nilesh Kumar, Ankur Varshney, Sashi Ranjan, Jyoti K, Vinay Meena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 456-458.
- Challenge for Veterinarians-Emerging and Re-emerging Zoonoses
Asif Iqbal, Arvind kumar Tripathi, Najimaana Wani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 82-92.
- Optimization of Animal Fat as a Vegetable Fat Replacer in the Preparation of Heat Resistant Milk Chocolate
Manpreet Kaur, Sunil Kumar, Arvind Kumar, Zuhaib Fayaz Bhat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 133-140.
- Correlation of serum calcium levels with severity and functional outcome in acute ischemic stroke patients
Abha Gupta, Umesh Dubey, Arvind Kumar, Shailesh Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3698-3702.
- Management of Actinomycosis in Bovines
Asif Iqbal, Ghulam Mustafa, Arvind Kumar Tripathi, Jasvinder Singh Soodan, Irfan Mir
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 226-229.
- Prevalence of vitamin B12 deficiency in patients with type 2 diabetes taking metformin: a developing country perspective
Pawan Kumar, Amrat Kumar, Muhammed Tanveer Alam, Arvind Kumar Sharda, Tazeen Rasheed, Muhammed Aurangzeb, Muhammed Masroor
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(3): 295-299.
- Coverage and Compliance of Mass Drug Administration for Elimination of Lymphatic Filariasis in Endemic Areas of Sagar and Damoh Districts, Madhya Pradesh
Arvind Sharma, P K Kasar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 653-657.
- An Unusual Survival in a Case of Celphos Poisoning
Nilesh Kumar, Abhinandan Mishra, Arvind anand
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 518-519.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of methanolic extract of Foeniculum vulgare in urolithiasis on Wistar rats
Patel Dhaval M., Lumbhani Arvind N.
. 2013; 3(1): 12-15.
- Estrus induction and Fertility response in true anestrus buffaloes using lugol’s iodine
Raman Gupta, M. S. Thakur, Arvind Sharma
. 2011; 4(2): 77-78.
- Evaluation of hypolipidemic effect of stem part of Berberis aristata in Type 2 diabetes mellitus patients as add on therapy
Rajeev Kumar Sharma, Bhawana Sharma, Meenakshi Jindal, Arvind Kumar Gupta, Ramesh Kunwar, Suman Lata, Awadhesh Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1159-1169.
- Assessment of Clinical Recovery of Equine Trypanosomosis using Antitrypanosomal Drugs and Antioxidant Supportive Therapy
Rakesh Kumar Singh, Arvind Kumar Tripathi, Ashish Srivastava, Ashish Pratap Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 94-102.
- Internet addiction among professional courses students: A study from central India
Arvind Sharma, Rupesh Sahu, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Richa Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1069-1073.
- Fate of organic farming in contrast to conventional farming systems - A thrust to organic food
Arvind Bhardwaj,B. D.Kiradoo, N.Saini,M. S. Sahani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2006; 18(2): 47-51.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Pattern of Health Care Seeking Behavior and Out-of-Pocket Household Expenditure on Curative Medical Care in Rural Central India
Najnin Khanam, Gulab Meshram, Arvind Athavale, R C Goyal, Manmohan Gupta, A M Gaidhane
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 70-75.
- MORPHOLOGICAL STUDY OF GALLSTONE- A REVIEW
*Vishram Singh, Arvind Yadav, Ketu Chauhan, Surendra Pal Sharma, Nidhi Verma
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 25-28.
- A STUDY OF PARTIAL FETAL POSTERIOR
CEREBRAL ARTERY THROUGH MRA-INCIDENCE
AND CLINICAL SIGNIFICANCE
Ketu Chauhan*, Satyam Khare** Shilpi Jain**, Archana Sharma*, Arvind Yadav*
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 6-10.
- Trends of Utilization of Family Planning Methods at District Hospital of Madhya Pradesh: A Retrospective Study
Garima Namdev, Swarna Likhar, Mahesh Mishra, Arvind Athavale, Umashanker Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 121-124.
- Electrophysiological study to detect serial changes and prognosis in patients of Guillain Barre syndrome from North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Sarika Swami, Kartik Jaiswal
. 2016; 3(3): 552-558.
- Contribution of a Large-Scale HIV Prevention Program on Condom Use by Long-Distance Truck Drivers in India: A Decomposition Analysis
Damodar Sahu, Niranjan Saggurti, Ram Manohar Mishra, Deepika Ganju, Laxmikant Chavan, Arvind Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 627-633.
- Effect of Kasni seed preparations on serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase and glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase levels in newly diagnosed patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Praveen Katiyar, Amod Kumar, Arvind K. Mishra, Rakesh K. Dixit, Ajay K. Gupta
. 2015; 3(9): 2429-2435.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices Regarding Family Planning Among the Currently Married Men in a Rural Area of Jhalawar District, Rajasthan
Vinod Kumar, Arvind Kumar Nagar, Vandana Meena, Mayank Jain, Deepak Kumar Dubey, Uma Shankar Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 803-808.
- Evaluation of rationality of fixed-dose combinations prescribed in psychiatric patients
Arvind Kumar Yadav, Jitendra Jeenger, Deepika Panwar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 150-154.
- A case of pregnancy in the rudimentary horn of unicornuate uterus
Gamli Angu, Arvind Pradhan, Smurti Kamble
. 2016; 5(10): 3645-3647.
- Clinical profile of adults with Guillain Barre Syndrome in North-West Rajasthan, India
Arvind Vyas, Kartik Jaiswal, Sarika Swami, Madhu Sudan Rankawat
. 2016; 3(3): 519-522.
- Physico-Chemical and Sensory Characteristics of Developed Composite Meat Chocolate
Manpreet Kaur, Sunil Kumar, Arvind Kumar, Asif Bhat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 229-238.
- A Cross Sectional Study of Respiratory Symptoms and Spirometry in Adults Exposed to Bio aerosol in Vegetable Market in India
Geeta Kurhade, Arvind Kurhade, Mrunal S Phatak, Youssef Farid
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 15-21.
- MORPHOMETRIC STUDY OF FRONTAL
HORN OF LATERAL VENTRICLES OF THE
BRAIN BY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY IN
WESTERN UP POPULATION
Ashutosh Yadav *, Archana Sharma *, G.L. Nigam *, Arvind Yadav *, Ketu Chauhan*, VD Pandey
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 22-27.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- Analysis of discard of whole blood and its components with suggested possible strategies to reduce it
Parikshit Patil, Arvind Bhake, Kishor Hiwale
. 2016; 4(2): 477-481.
- Conformational analysis of Infectious bursal disease virus (IBDV) derived cell penetrating peptide (CPP) analogs
Vinay G. Joshi, Arvind Kumar Singh, Kantaraja Chindera, Manish V. Bais, Ashok Kumar Tiwari, Satish Kumar
. 2013; 6(6): 307-312.
- Ovarian stromal tumor with minor sex-cord element with virilizing menifestations: a rare case report
Reena Sharma, Anju Vij, Neelam Mahajan, Usha Kumari Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(6): 2113-2116.
- A study of prevalence and pattern of anemia in primary hypothyroidism
Rohit Anand, Arvind Kumar Mishra, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Shailendra Prasad Verma, Kamlesh Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 153-159.
- Pneumatosis intestinalis in an adult: a report of an unusual case
Shubhangi Vinayak Agale, Bhushan Malhari Warpe, Arvind Valand, Geeta Kumari
. 2015; 3(9): 2503-2505.
- Aseptic-clinical hand hygiene knowledge survey amongst health care workers in a tertiary care hospital in Western India
Bhumika Vaishnav, Arvind Bamanikar, Sukanya Dasgupta, Anudeep Reddy
. 2016; 4(9): 4176-4182.
- Nosocomial Infection as a Threat in Veterinary Medical Practice
Asif Iqbal, Arvind Tripathi, Manzoor Ahmad, Irfan Mir,Shahana Tramboo, Mohsin Gazi, Najimaana Wani, Abid Ali
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 245-252.
- Accuracy of frozen section analysis in correlation with surgical pathology diagnosis
Parikshit Patil, Samarth Shukla, Arvind Bhake, Kishore Hiwale
. 2015; 3(2): 399-404.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- Recurrent breast abscess due to Salmonella paratyphi A: an unusual case
Dnyaneshwari P. Ghadage, Archana B. Wankhade, Rupali J. Mali, Arvind V. Bhore
. 2014; 2(3): 1236-1238.
- Patient Satisfaction About Hospital Services: A Study From the Outpatient Department of Tertiary Care Hospital, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Arvind Sharma, P K Kasar, Richa Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 199-203.
- A prospective randomized study for comparison of haemodynamic changes and recovery characteristics with propofol and sevoflurane anaesthesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Arvind Khare, Veena Mathur, Kavita Jain, Surendra K. Sethi, Deepak Garg, Raghunath Vishnoi
. 2016; 4(12): 5241-5247.
- Neuroprotective effect of Annona squamosa & (-) Anonaine in decreased GABA receptor of epileptic rats.
Mayur Porwal, Arvind Kumar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 018-023.
- Relactation in lactation failure and low milk supply
Anita Mehta, Arvind Kumar Rathi, Komal Prasad Kushwaha, Abhishek Singh
. 2018; 18(1): 39-47.
- A comparative study of propofol and N2O versus sevoflurane and N2O with respect to haemodynamic response and ease of laryngeal mask airway insertion: a prospective randomized double blinded study
Veena Mathur, Deepak Garg, Neena Jain, Vivek Singhal, Arvind Khare, Surendra K. Sethi
. 2016; 4(8): 3421-3426.
- Clinicopathological spectrum of uterine leiomyomas in a state of Northern India: a hospital based study
Mega Lahori, Aneeta Singh Malhotra, Sakul, Arvind Khajuria, KC Goswami
. 2016; 5(7): 2295-2299.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- Utilisation of Mango Peel Powder as Phytopreservative in the Refrigeration Storage of Chicken Cutlets
Asif Ahmad Bhat, Arvind Kumar, Sajad Ahmad Sheikh, Mohd Yousuf Dar, Zulfqar ul Haq
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(1): 90-99.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Correlation of autonomic function tests with age, sex, anthropometry, and body composition in sedentary office workers
Vibha Gangwar, Manish Kumar Verma, Nitin Ashok John, Ritesh Singh Gangwar, Arvind Kumar Singh, Rajani Bala Jasrotia
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(7): 683-688.
- A longitudinal observational study of user’s perspective of use of Copper-T-380-A inserted in immediate post partum period at a tertiary health care centre in Central India
Anshuli Trivedi, Pradeep Kumar Kasar, Rajesh Tiwari, Arvind Shrama
. 2013; 2(4): 591-594.
- Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma and its Osteoclastic Variant
Mahima Sharma, Vandana Sharma, Anuja Sharma, Arvind Khajuria
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 98-100.
- Effect of blood culture reports on antibiotics use by physicians in septic patients of intensive care unit
Savita Choudhary, Arvind Kumar Yadav, Shubhakaran Sharma, Meenu Pichholiya, Puneet Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2425-2428.
- Prevalence and correlates of anemia among mothers of children aged 0–23 months in three districts of Karnataka, India
Deepthi Narayan Shanbhag, Ramakrishna Goud, Naveen Ramesh, Sulekha Thimmaih, Maya Mascarenhas, Arvind Risbud, Prem K Mony, Arvind Kasthuri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1209-1304.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Triclosan coated sutures: an overview of safety and efficacy in reducing risk of surgical site infection
Sandeep Arvind Sewlikar, Reshmi Sujit Pillai, Nilesh Shailendra Mahajan, Anish Ashok Desai
. 2015; 2(1): 1-7.
- Investigation of FMD Outbreak in District Bulandsahar, Uttar Pradesh, India
Amit Kumar Verma, Arvind Kumar Tripathi, Neha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 113-118.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Strategizing quality implementation in intensive care unit: a statistically-sound, novel approach using Delphi technique
Arvind Vashishta Rinkoo, Ramanjeet Kaur, Garima Singh, Karuna Dubey, Leela Masih, Hem Chandra
. 2015; 3(6): 1397-1404.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Giant cerebral tuberculoma in pregnancy: review of literature discussion
Arvind Malhotra, Mini Malhotra
. 2016; 3(1): 386-389.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Penetrating knife injury to infratemporal region: case report & review of literature
Arvind Malhotra, Vipan Arora
. 2015; 2(4): 700-702.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- An evaluation of the diagnostic acumen of noninvasive CT angiography for assessment of abdominal aorta and lower extremity vasculature, using mutli-slice computed tomogaphic acquisition and post processing for vessel analysis
Tushant Kumar, Rajiv Ratan Singh Yadav, Hira Lal, Arvind Srivastava
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2118-2124.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- Ventricular migration of shunt: Chhabra shunt complication
Arvind Malhotra, Mini Malhotra
. 2015; 2(4): 706-709.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW