|60 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A retrospective study of quality management system at national reference laboratory in Mumbai - Highlighting quality in HIV testing
Swati Yardi, Mehul Rajpurkar, Aruna Shankarkumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 778-783.
- Knowledge regarding anemia during pregnancy among antenatal mothers
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 25-26.
- Effectiveness of moist heat and dry heat application on healing of episiotomy wound among postnatal mothers.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(3): 36-38.
- Total Extra-peritoneal Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair: Our Experience
Aruna Dawani, Mumtaz Maher
Annals of Hamdard University. 2010; 1(1): 3-8.
- KNOWLEDGE OF STUDENT NURSES REGARDING THROMBOLYTIC THERAPY
Ms. Chandana, Asst. Prof. Mrs. G. Aruna
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(4): 30-31.
- A Study of Factors Affecting Sputum Conversion in Patients of Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Sheetal D Vora, Rina V Gandhi, Sanket A Vasava, Aruna R Ganava, Gunjan Amin
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 142-146.
- Comparative Study of Iron status between Toxemia of pregnancy and Normal pregnancy
Dr. Aruna Kumari Bandaru
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2015; 4(1): 18-22.
- Association between the degree of hepatic dysfunction and complications among serologically positive and serologically negative dengue infection in children
Dr. Aruna Kumari Bandaru
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2015; 4(1): 6-12.
- A Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina in Human Tibia
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Gupta Aruna Kumari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 310-313.
- Clinicopathological correlation of infective vaginal discharges in non pregnant sexually active women of reproductive age group in a tertiary care centre of Western UP
Aruna Verma, Abhilasha Gupta, Swati Goel, Amit Garg
. 2013; 2(3): 349-354.
- Overview of ovarian masses
R. Padma Priya, K. P. Mohana Sundari, R. Aruna Rani
. 2016; 5(11): 3770-3772.
- Role of TSH and O-GTT screening in pregnancy induced hypertension
Aruna Verma, Monika Kashyap, Abhilasha Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 720-723.
- Glyceryl trinitrate patch versus intravenous ritodrine for tocolysis in pre-term labour
Charu Jain, Maruti Sinha, Rekha Rani, Aruna Tiwari
. 2016; 5(12): 4447-4452.
- Pelvic actinomycosis: unrelated to prior intrauterine device use
Emily Divya Ebenezer, Vaibhav Londhe, Lilly Varghese, Mayank Gupta, Aruna N. Kekre
. 2016; 5(3): 921-923.
- The effect of Oxalis corniculata extract against the behavioral changes induced by 1-methyl- 4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP) in mice
K. Aruna, P. Devi Raja Rajeswari, S. Raja Sankar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 148-153.
- Role of anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies in adverse pregnancy outcomes
Abhilasha Gupta, Nishat Wajdi, Aruna Verma, Monika Kashyap Pal
. 2016; 5(9): 3001-3005.
- Abdominal wall endometriosis: accuracy of the diagnostic triad
Latha Lakshmi, Vaibhav Londhe, Tejovathy K, Lily Varghese, Visali J, Aruna Kekre N
. 2015; 4(5): 1417-1421.
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery in geriatric urogynaecology: an uphill task
Priyanka Pipara, Vaibhav Londhe, Latha Lakshmi, Lilly Varghese, Aruna Kekre N
. 2015; 4(6): 1678-1681.
- Emergency contraception: knowledge, attitude and practices among women in South Delhi, India
Ayesha Ahmad, Aruna Nigam, Arifa A. Elahi, Reena Jain, Swaraj Batra
. 2016; 5(2): 411-414.
- Cloning, expression and purification of functionally active Saccharomyces cerevisiae Polo-like Kinase, Cdc5 in E. coli
Sujata Chauhan, Subhasis Samanta, Jitendra K Thakur, Anuradha Sourirajan
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(4): 020-024.
- Assessment of patient’s knowledge, attitude and practice regarding hypertension
Manasa Bollampally, Preethika Chandershekhar, Kodishala Pradeep Kumar,
Aruna Surakasula, Sharadha Srikanth, T. Rama Mohan Reddy
. 2016; 4(8): 3299-3304.
- New, Easy and Effective Method to Take Dermatoglyphic Prints
Roopam K Gupta, Aruna K Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 45-47.
- Awareness about eye bank and willingness for eye donation among medical students in western India –“Time to educate early”
Aruna Gupta, Roopam Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 6-10.
- A Prospective Study on Indications and Visual Outcome of Penetrating Keratoplasty
Aruna K R Gupta, Roopam K R Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 212-217.
- A study of diaphyseal nutrient foramina in human femur
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Aruna Kumari Gupta
. 2016; 4(3): 706-712.
- OEIS complex: a rare foetal anomaly
Neelamma G. Patil, Subash R. Mudanur, Aruna S. Nemagouda, Shreedevi S. Kori, Lubna Y. Lahori
. 2014; 3(4): 1100-1103.
- Prevalence and risk factors for urinary incontinence in pregnant women during late third trimester
Aruna Nigam, Ayesha Ahmad, Diksha Gaur, Arifa A. Elahi, Swaraj Batra
. 2016; 5(7): 2187-2191.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology in head and neck swellings: a diagnostic and therapeutic procedure
Himanshu Shekhar, Ashmeet Kaur, Pallav Agrawal, Aruna Pancharia, Poojaba Jadeja
. 2014; 2(4): 1667-1671.
- A Case of Sodium Cyanide Poisoning in a Young Male
Nikhil Dikshit, Mudita Tiwari, Aruna Dewan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 106-108.
- Minimally invasive surgical approach to retrieve migrated intrauterine contraceptive device
Maruti Sinha, Ridhima Gupta, Aruna Tiwari
. 2013; 2(2): 147-151.
- Periodontal disease as a risk factor for coronary artery disease
Rosaiah Kanaparthy, Aruna Kanaparthy
. 2014; 2(4): 1595-1601.
- Evaluation of the hepatic function in Dengue patients in Kolkata
Indira Biswas, Aruna Bhushan, Chitaranjan Maity
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 129-132.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and insulin resistance: a North Indian study
Nitin Agarwal, Sukanya Gangopadhyay, Nirensingh Koch, Akash Gupta, Aruna Batra, B. C. Kabi
. 2015; 3(6): 1321-1324.
- Assessment of Pattern, Severity and Outcome of Poisoning in Emergency Care Unit
Eswaran Maheswari, Lydia Abraham, Chinju Susan Chacko, Ganesan Rajalekshmi Saraswathy, Aruna Chala Ramesh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 178-183.
- A rare case of subacute uterine inversion managed by Haultain’s repair
Maruti Sinha, Ridhima Gupta, Pushpender Gupta, Aruna Tiwari
. 2013; 2(3): 425-426.
- ETIOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS OF MICROBIAL KERATITIS IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN GUJARAT.
Hitesh Jayprakash Assudani, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Ricky Rameshbhai Sarvan, Ashwini Avinash Sapre, Aruna Roopam Gupta, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 60-62.
- Menstruation: a cross-sectional study on knowledge, belief, and practices among adolescent girls of junior colleges, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh
Aruna Marati Savanthe, Vrushabhendra Halevoor Nanjundappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 22-27.
- Postpartum depression in an Indian community: more prevalent less addressed issue
Aruna Nigam, Anupam Prakash, Neha Maheshwari
. 2016; 5(8): 2691-2695.
- Isolation, Molecular Characterization and Identification of Antibiotic Producing Actinomycetes from Soil Samples
Fatima Mehaboob Salim, S. Aruna Sharmili, J. Anbumalarmathi, K. Umamaheswari
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 69-75.
- Prevalence and risk factors for group B streptococcal colonization in pregnant women in northern India
Fareha Khatoon, Aruna Nigam, Neela Rai Sharma, Reena Srivastava, Renu Sangal, Najma Malik
. 2016; 5(12): 4361-4364.
- Levonorgestrel intrauterine system: A first line medical therapy for idiopathic heavy menstrual bleeding
P.C. Mahapatra, Anupam Kapur, Asha Baxi, Aruna Kekre, Geeta Mediratta, Jaishree Gajaraj
. 2015; 4(5): 1257-1263.
- Prevalence of asymptomatic bacteriuria and associated risk factors among antenatal patients attending a tertiary care hospital
Humera Qudsia Fatima Ansari, Aruna Rajkumari
. 2011; 1(2): 74-78.
- Effectiveness of Community Based Intervention on Reproductive Health Education among School Going Adolescent Girls in a Village of District in Andrapradesh
Aruna Devi S., Munnaji Vyankatesh Mavatkar, Usha Rani C.
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(8): 461-465.
- Comparison of low dose Dhaka regimen of magnesium sulphate with standard pritchard regimen in eclampsia
Anshu Sharma, Kumud Bala Gupta, Aruna Nigam, Kushla Pathania
. 2016; 5(11): 3954-3958.
- Eosinophilic gastroenteritis presenting as acute small intestinal obstruction: A case report
Bharani Rajkumar, Sasivannan Anbarasu, Muthuvel Essaki, Aruna Padmavathy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1178-1181.
- Role of low dose danazol therapy for endometriosis related infertility and its comparison with laparoscopic fulguration in low resources
Urvashi Verma, Shivani Singh, Mukesh Chandra, Richa Singh, Mukul Chandra, Aruna Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 67-69.
- Evaluation of PPIUCD versus interval IUCD (380A) insertion in a teaching hospital of Western U. P.
Abhilasha Gupta, Aruna Verma, Jyoti Chauhan
. 2013; 2(2): 204-208.
- Hematological profile and pregnancy: a review
Simran Kaur, Sabina Khan, Aruna Nigam
. 2014; 1(2): 68-70.
- Influence of age, height, gender on median and ulnar nerve conduction study
Senthil Kumari K R, Umamaheswari Kannan, Aruna B Patil
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 202-206.
- Structure-based pharmacophore design and screening for potential inhibitors of E protein of Dengue virus as a loom for Dengue
Indu Purushothaman, Girija Saravanan, Aruna Sundararajan, Meena Karunaguran Sulochana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(6): 16-20.
- Health and safety in high-risk work environments: A study of fuel service stations in Ghana
Isaac Monney, John Bosco Dramani, Abigail Aruna, Asantewa Gyamfi Tenkorang, Fred Osei-Poku
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(3): 132-140.
- Study of knowledge, attitude, and practice of prescribing generic medicines by interns, residents, and faculty in a tertiary care teaching hospital
Ujwala Pramod Gawali, Aruna Gurung, Anuradha Tulshiram Deshkar, Sameer Kumar Sabat
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1631-1634.
- Drug utilization pattern and adverse drug reactions in patients on antidepressants
Tejashwini K, Aruna Bhushan, Suma S, Rajendrakumar Katte
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 4-11.
- Study of clinico-epidemiological profile, drug utilization pattern, and outcome of swine flu cases: A recent epidemic in Latur
Aruna Gurung, Jugalkishor Bhavarlal Jaju, Shrikant Chandrakant Dharmadhikari, Ganesh Ramkrishna Pawar, Rajvardhan Rameshrao Solunke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 623-627.
- A comparative biochemical study on the non diabetic obese and non obese subjects with cardiovascular disease
M. Prasad Naidu, S. V. Prasad, B. Madhusudan Reddy, Sujith Tumkur Rajasekar, P. Aruna
. 2013; 1(4): 515-522.
- Ragging: Awareness and perception among undergraduate medical students: A cross-sectional study
Sreedevi Arepalli, Aruna Marati Savanthe, Hari Prasad, Kalyan Chakravarthy, Pooja Bhavani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 907-911.
- Study on awareness about vector borne diseases and education about preventive measures in rural field practice areas of Kurnool medical college, Kurnool
Arepalli Sreedevi, Rutesh Vardhan Burru, Guthi Visweswara Rao, Padmasri Yalamanchili, Cynthia Subhaprada, Vijaya Kumari, Siva Kala, Aruna MS
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1803-1807.
- Knowledge and practices regarding breastfeeding: A community-based cross-sectional study in a rural area of Northwest India
Aruna K Verma, Rashmi Kumari, Shahid Hussain, Bhavna Langer, Rajiv K Gupta, Parveen Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1056-1060.
- Primary Adrenal Lymphoma Infiltrating in to Pancreas: A Rare Cause of Adrenomegaly
Lovelesh Kumar Nigam, Kamal V Kanodia, Aruna V Vanikar, Rashmi D Patel, Kamlesh S Suthar, Syed J Rizvi
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2017; 5(1): 25-28.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW