|13 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Assessment of vitamins D and E acute supplementation on testosterone levels in male rats
Areej GH Al-Charak, Zahraa Hussein Kadhim, Shaimaa H. Ali Al-Cekal
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2021; 12(2): 347-352.
- Ayurvedic Perspective of Irritable Bowel Syndrome :A Didactic Review
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2016; 5(1): 24-32.
- JEDDAH SKY TOWER
Areej Samir Diab, Abdel Moniem Elshorbagy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(8): 392-395.
- Formulation and Optimization of Lyophilized Selexipag Nanocrystals to Improve the Saturation Solubility and Dissolution Rate
Rusul M. Alwan, Nawal A. Raja, Areej W. Alhagiesa
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2020; 11(11): 596-605.
- Criteria for Using INSURE in Management of Premature Babies with Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Faten Awaysheh, Nisreen Alhmaiedeen, Raeda Al-ghananim, Areej Bsharat, Mohammad AL-Hasan
Medical Archives. 2019; 73(4): 240-243.
- Knowledge and misperceptions towards diagnosis and management of attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) among primary school and kindergarten female teachers in Al-Rusaifah district, Makkah City, Saudi Arabia
Areej M Ali Munshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 444-451.
- Tooth survival following non-surgical root canal treatment: a review
Abdulaziz Ayeid Al Jazea, Ashwaq Ghareeb Alshammari, Maha Mansour Alotaibi, Nadia Alshammeri, May Mansour Alotaibi, Areej Abdullah Farhan Alenzi
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2021; 5(2): 738-742.
- The prevalence of cyberchondria and the impact of social media among the students in Taif University
Areej Ahmed Turkistani, Alaa Ahmad Al Mashaikhi, Ameerah Saleh Bajaber, Wafa Saad Alghamdi, Banan Aied Althobaity, Nojoud Talib Alharthi, Shahad Khalid Alhomaiani
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2020; 4(11): 1759-1765.
- The treatment of inappropriately treated Methicillin Resistant Staph Aureus osteomyelitis in pediatric age group.
Raed Miteb Al-Zaben, Mouhamed Al alwan, Asem Al Majali, Jamal Rahayma, Areej Al-Zaben
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 212-215.
- The burden on EDs during Hajj due to pilgrim noncompliance with treatment for chronic conditions
Areej Omar BaDawood, Asseil Ali Bossei, Mohammed Fahad AlSabhani, Sana Moghram AlAhmari, Mohammed Tariq Shata, Anas F. Hamam
Saudi Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; 1(2): 103-109.
- Sanjad-Sakati Syndrome in Sudanese children.
Wiam A Arabi; Areej A Basheer; Mohamed A Abdullah
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2011; 11(1): 42-7.
- A case report of Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease mimicking presentation of lymphoma
Yasser Almuzaini, Mohammed Alshabebi, Ali Alamri, Areej Alnemer, Hassan Al-Ahmadi,
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2019; 3(1): 147-149.
- Assessment of helicopter versus ground emergency medical services in reducing mortality rate and the length of stay in
adult trauma patients between 2002 and 2014 recorded in King Abdulaziz Medical City trauma registry
Shahad Aldelaijan, Mona Alsanae, Maysan almegbel, Nouf Alsadoun, Shahad Altoyan, Wasmiyah Alshammari, Areej Madani, Zainab Alhussaini, Alaa Althubaiti, Nawfal Aljerian
Saudi Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; 1(1): 15-19.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW