|7 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- To Know the Prevalence and Risk Factors of Isolated Systolic Hypertension Among Adults Aged 30 Years and Above in Davangere Taluk
Anurupa MS, Rashmi R, Shubha DB
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(5): 262-267.
- A Study of Medication Adherence and Self-Care Practices among Type- 2 Diabetes Patients in Davangere
M S Anurupa, Aditya A, Navinkumar Angadi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(1): 12-16.
- Relationship between Pre Treatment Bacillary Load and Smear Conversion and Treatment Outcome of Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in a TB Unit of Karnataka
Anandaraj R, Pamagal Kavithai P, Anurupa MS, Karthik C
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 427-430.
- A comparative study on awareness about non-communicable diseases and their risk factors among government and private high school students of Davangere city
Kusum Shrirang Mane, Anurupa Maganalli, Ayesha siddiqua Nawaz
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2016-2029.
- Factors influencing delay in sputum smear conversion among new smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis patients of Davangere tuberculosis unit
Anandaraj R, Anurupa M S, Kavithai P, Rashmi B M, Ranjitha A, Raghavendra S K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1565-1571.
- Prevalence of hypertension and its associated risk factors among Kolkata-based policemen: A sociophysiological study
Gouriprosad Datta, Anurupa Sen, Moumita Das, Subhashree Basu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 225-232.
- A study on reasons for nonadherence to 99DOTS among HIV-tuberculosis coinfected patients in Davanagere district, Karnataka
Satish Ghatage, Anurupa M S, Swathi S Aithal, Shubha D B, Navinkumar Angadi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 805-808.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW