|40 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A CLINICAL STUDY ON SPERMATOGENIC EFFECT OF Kshiravidari ( Ipomea digitata Linn ) IN OLIGOZOOSPERMIA
GIRISH K J, ANUP B THAKAR, M S BAGHEL
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2007; 13(1): 47-55.
- Internet Addiction and Its Association with Psychopathology: A Study in School Children from Mumbai, India
Payal Sharma, Anup Bharati, Avinash De Sousa, Nilesh Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 1-4.
- Effect of Virechana in the management of Oligoasthenozoospermia (Shukradushti): A Case Report
Rajdip R. Rao*, Anup B.Thakar, Nilesh N.Bhatt, Rahul Gandhi, Jayesh Odedra, Kalpana S Patel
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(6): 166-169.
- Socio-demographic Trends in Patients Consuming Crude Opium Attending Psychiatry Clinic of a Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai
Sagar Karia, Vijay Pawar, Devavrat Harshe, Rahul Bagale, Anup Bharati, Avinash Desousa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(11): 853-855.
- Predictors of dengue mortality in a tertiary care hospital at Kolkata: A cross sectional study
Ranadip Chowdhury, Koushik Pan, Anup Sarkar, Subrata Chakrabarti, Tanmay Samanta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 254-257.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among students of medical college of western Maharashtra
Anup L Kharde, Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 912-915.
- Epidermolytic hyperkeratosis: a rare case
Koushik Pan, Subrata Chakrabarti, Rajdip Choudhury, Anup Sarkar, Ritabrata Mitra
. 2014; 2(1): 347-349.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
- Primary laryngeal tuberculosis: a rare cause of chronic laryngitis
Nayana Bhuyan, Anup K. Das
. 2014; 1(3): 279-281.
- Incidence of diseases in Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix japonica) with special reference to bacterial and viral diseases in some selected areas of Bangladesh
Md. Taimur Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Md. Ataur Rahman, Md. Golam Haider, Abu Nasar Md. Aminoor Rahman
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(3): 410-418.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 98-108.
- Manual Therapy Journals’ Contribution to Evidence-Base in Manual/Manipulative Physical Therapy - A Quantitative Trend Analysis of Articles (Published in 2013 - Volume 2, Issue 2)
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): -54.
- Are Rehabilitation Journals Doing What They are Supposed to do? A Critical Review
Senthil P Kumar, Vaishali Sisodia, Anup Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 152-156.
- Risperidone, zolpidem and melatonin to manage insomnia and irritability in a 14 month old child admitted to intensive care
Payal Sharma, Anup Bharati, Nilesh Shah, Avinash Desousa
. 2015; 2(4): 456-458.
- A clinical study of association of maternal height and estimated foetal weight on mode of delivery
Anup Ramrao Patil, Manjusha Shailesh Agrawal, Deepti Sandeep Shrivastava
. 2015; 4(4): 1020-1024.
- Oxytocin and oral misoprostol for labor induction in prelabor rupture of membranes
Rashmi, Anup Pradhan
. 2016; 5(2): 379-383.
- Non alcoholic fatty liver disease and its relationship with hsCRP in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Naina Bhuyan, Mridupawan Gogoi, Vineet Todi, Ajit Pegu, Anup K. Das
. 2014; 2(4): 1586-1590.
- Study of lifestyle practices of students of rural medical college, Loni
Rutuja Mohan Phulambrikar, Deepak B Phalke, Anup Lahanbhau Kharde, Vaishali D Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1079-1081.
- Two unusual neuro-psychiatric manifestations of malaria in a tertiary care hospital: a review of literature
Manoj Kumar Roy, Joydip Dutta, Apratim Chatterjee, Anup Sarkar, Koushik Roy, Sumanto Mukhopadhyay, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1184-1187.
- Clinical features and predictors of in hospital mortality in patients with intra cerebral haemorrhage
Rajat K. Agarwal, Dinkar Kulshreshtha, Pradeep K. Maurya, Ajai K. Singh, Anup K. Thacker
. 2016; 4(3): 836-840.
- Improper agricultural practices lead to landslide and mass movement
disasters: A case study based on upper Madi watershed, Nepal
Anup Gurung1, Om Prakash Gurung2, Rahul Karki3 and Sang Eun Oh1*
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(1): 30-38.
- A comparative study of tree species composition of Panjhora forest beat and Sipchu forest beat of Chalsa forest range, West Bengal, India
Anup Kumar Sarkar, Manas Dey, Mallika Mazumder
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 45-52.
- Identifying musculoskeletal disorders amongst dentists - The need for the hour
Mansi Atri, Anup Nagraj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 730-734.
- Errors, omissions and medication patterns of handwritten outpatient prescriptions in Bangladesh: a cross-sectional health survey
Md. Uzzal Haque, S.M. Abdul Barik, Shamiul Bashar, Rashedul Islam, Samia Bashar, Anup Kumar, Abid Hasan Dipon, Nurunnahar Kona, Aktar Uzzaman Chouduri
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 042-046.
- Analysis of Dynamics of Proteome in Resistant Cultivar of Pearl Millet Seedlings during Sclerospora graminicola Infection
Chandra Pal Anup, Kukkundoor Ramachandra Kini
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(2): 067-071.
- Superficial Angiomyxoma of Axilla: A Rare Entity
Anushree Anup Vartak, Hitendra K Desai, Rajinish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 414-416.
- Odor-induced modulation of electroencephalogram waves in healthy controls
Pooja Ojha, Vinay Singh, Anup Kumar Thacker
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 952-956.
- A CROSS SECTIONAL SURVEY STUDY ON DIETETIC CAUSATIVE FACTORS OF PREMATURE AGEING DESCRIBED IN AYURVEDA
Yogesh Shamrao Deole, Anup Thakar, H M Chandola, B Ravishankar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2017; 23(1): 31-37.
- A Study to Increase the Shelf Life of A2 Milk of Sahiwal Cows
Anil Kanaujia, Anup Kalra, Om Prakash Jat, Mohan Saxena, Akhilesh Chandra Varshney
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 48-50.
- A longitudinal study on premenstrual disorders among female medical students of a tertiary-care hospital
Mandakini P Bhowmick, Anup L Kharde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1531-1534.
- Malnutrition and psychosocial dysfunction among the orphan and vulnerable children in Kaski district, Nepal
Dipendra Malla, Bishwas Acharya, Lil Bahadur Nepali, Anup KC, Nanda Lal Gupta, Hoshiar Singh Chauhan
Progress in Medical Sciences. 2017; 1(1): 19-23.
- Study on awareness of road traffic rules among drivers of rural area: A cross-sectional study
Anup Kharde, Abhishek Jain, Rutuja Phulambrikar, Amruta Kharde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 969-972.
- Defecation Pattern in Cross-Bred Weaner Pigs under Different Housing System
Anup Kumar Singh, Manjunath Patel, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Med Ram Verma, Chandra Has, Prasanta Boro, Mohd Aurif Wagay, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 109-117.
- Prevalence of hypertension and its risk factors in a field practice area of tertiary care teaching hospital in rural area of Western Maharashtra
Anup Lahanubahu Kharde, Jayant Deshpande, Rutuja Phulambrikar, Varsha Mahavarakar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 76-79.
- A study of patient satisfaction and expectation in a newly established tertiary-care teaching hospital: a cross-sectional study
Sudeep Kumar, Anup Kumar, Kranti Bhavana, Pragya Kumar, Dhananjay Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1487-1491.
- Utilization and perception of health services under Janani Suraksha Yojna among mother in a rural area of Ambala district, Haryana
Randhir Kumar, Tanoja Bachloo, Anu Bhardwaj, Anup Kumar Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1639-1643.
- Economic benefit in repeat breeder cows using intrauterine infusion of penicillin and estrus synchronization followed by timed artificial insemination
Abul Khair, Md. Asaduzzaman, Zinat Sultana, Anup Kumar Taluker, Ziban Chandra Das, Md. Golam Shahi Alam, Mohammed Shamsuddin
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2018; 5(4): 454-458.
- Traditional Feeding System for Pigs in Northeast India
Avijit Haldar, Dhrubajyoti Das, Ashok Santra, Prasenjit Pal, Saptak Dey, Anup Das, Dipjyoti Rajkhowa, S. Hazarika, M. Datta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 122-132.
- Clinical management of maggot wounds in Bengal Tigers (Panthera tigris tigris)
Anup Kumar Talukder, Md. Ataur Rahman, Sang Hyoun Park, Mohammad Nizam Uddin Chowdhury, Md. Golam Haider, Tapan Kumar Dey, Abu Nasar Md. Aminoor Rahman, Ziban Chandra Das
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(1): 104-109.
- Effect of Feeding Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea) Leaves on The Growth Performances and Carcass Characters of Crossbred Barrows (Landrace X Desi)
Carolina Potshangbam, Mukesh Singh, Sarada Prasanna Sahoo, Anup Kumar Singh, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, B.H.M Patel, Sunil E Jadhav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 184-196.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW