|2822 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Tubercular myositis of infraspinatus: a rare clinical entity
Vikas Verma, Yogesh Kumar Yadav, Anuj Rastogi, Farid Mohammed
. 2016; 4(8): 3619-3621.
- Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by Using Tinospora Cordifolia Stem Powder, Characterization
and Its Antibacterial Activity Against Antibiotics Resistant Bacteria
Samir A. Anuj
. 2013; 3(2): 11-16.
- Chondroblastoma of distal femur in a child: A Case Report and Review of Literature
Mohit Kumar Arora, Ela Madaan, Utkarsh Madaan, Anuj Gupta,
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2019; 5(2): 4-7.
- Future Strategies in Management of Diabetes Mellitus: A Brief Report
Alok Singh, Anuj Kumar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(2): 81-86.
- JEANS BUTTON INJURY: A UNIQUE TYPE OF INJURY AND AN OCCUPATIONAL HAZARD
Mohit Kumar Arora, Ela Madaan, Utkarsh Madaan, Anuj Gupta, Upasana ,
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2019; 5(1): 1-3.
- Self-Medication Practices among College Students: A Cross Sectional Study in Gujarat
Mansi M Patel, Udayshankar Singh, Chinmaye Sapre, Kesha Salvi, Anuj Shah, Bhavik Vasoya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 257-260.
- Adolescence: the Dilemma of Transition
Bhawana Pant, Anuj Vaish, Parul Sharma, Anuradha Davey, Rahul Bansal, Harinder Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 125-131.
- Mandibulotomy - safe and cosmetically best approach for large size sublingual tumours
Bharti Saraswat, Anuj Singh, Rajesh K.N., Richa Purohit
. 2015; 2(3): 421-423.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of biomedical waste management among health care personnel in a teaching institution in Haryana, India
Puneet Anand, Rakhi Jain, Anuj Dhyani
. 2016; 4(10): 4246-4250.
- Clinical profile of children with diarrhoea admitted in pediatric intensive care unit of Bal Chikitsalay, M.B. Hospital, RNT Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Anuj Dhyani, Priyanka Ameta, Jimikumar Baldevbhai Patel, Suresh Goyal
. 2016; 3(4): 1371-1374.
- Primary anal malignant melanoma: a case report
Bharti Saraswat, Richa Purohit, Anuj Singh, Ramratan Yadav
. 2015; 2(2): 304-307.
- Immediate complications and subsequent reproductive outcome after medical abortion: hospital based cross sectional study
Parul Anuj Sathe, Kamlesh R. Chaudhari, Nirzar Samir Parikh
. 2015; 4(6): 1975-1978.
- Effect of Non Genetic Factors on the Concentration of Immunoglobulin G in the Colostrum of Murrah Buffaloes
Rajni Chaudhary, Subodh Kumar, Swati Agrawal, Amit Kumar, Nihar Ranjan Sahoo, Anuj Chauhan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 188-194.
- A Chromatography based interaction analysis of two important biomolecules: neurotoxic Amyloid beta oligomers and human blood plasma proteins
Anuj Kumer Das
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(5): 040-043.
- Investigation of Genetic Association of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in SP110 Gene with Occurrence of Paratuberculosis Disease in Cattle
Satish Kumar, Subodh Kumar, Ranvir Singh, Anuj Chauhan, Swati Agrawal, Amit Kumar, Shoorvir Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 81-88.
- Etiopathology and Blood Biochemistry Alterations In Canine Pyometra - A Review
Vikas Sachan , Anuj Kumar, Jitendra Kumar Agrawal, Atul Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 62-70.
- Nerve conduction studies during various phases of menstrual cycle
Surbhi Vashisht, Anuj Chawla, Rajneesh Kumar Joshi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 386-390.
- Acne vulgaris management: what’s new and what’s still true?
Vikas Seth, Anuj Mishra
. 2015; 2(1): 1-5.
- A rare case of disseminated malignant melanoma
Anuj Sharma, Vinay Shanker, Gita Ram Tegta, Ghanshyam Kumar Verma, Renu Rattan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 977-979.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Prevalence of Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) among Adults Aged 30 Years and Above in a Rural Population of Jammu- An Observational Study
Anuj Kapoor, Shoket Chowdary, Deepika Dewan, Ghanshyam Dev, Rashmi Gupta, Dinesh Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(11): 787-793.
- Diagnose of Mycobacterium bovis Using Interferon-gamma (IFN-γ) Assay and Post Mortem in Indian cattle (Bos indicus)
Sanjeev Kumar Shukla, Shubhra Shukla, Anuj Chauhan, Sarvjeet Kumar, Rajveer Maurya, Sudesh Rathaor, Lakshya Veer Singh, Manjit Panigrahi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 148-158.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Immunomodulators: Role of medicinal plants in immune system
Preeti Sharma, Pradeep Kumar, Rachna Sharma, Gaurav Gupta, Anuj Chaudhary
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 552-556.
- MRI diagnosis of tubal torsion: the whirlpool sign
Anuj Thakral, Rajeev Malhotra, Nitika Sobti, Ankita Chandna, Manisha Arora
. 2016; 5(1): 237-239.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- A study of prevalence and impact of dysmenorrhea and its associated symptoms among adolescent girls residing in slum areas of Vadodara city, Gujarat
Grishma Dinesh Chauhan, Anuj Harish Kodnani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 510-515.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Visual outcome in patients undergoing penetrating keratoplasty
Gurpal Singh, Shamim Monga, Heena Bhandari, Varun Aggarwal, Rachna Dhingra, Anuj Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 244-249.
- Unraveling the dynamic interplay between family functioning and substance use among adolescents: An Indian perspective
Anuj Khandelwal, Sonal Khandelwal, Avinash Desousa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 822-828.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Surgical management and therapeutic prospectus of anal fistula: a review
Varun Aggarwal, Rachna Dhingra, Gurpal Singh, Shamim Monga, Anuj Jain, Vivek Bansal, Shivani
. 2015; 2(2): 125-129.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Assessment of the work profile of Accredited Social Health Activist workers in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir, India: A cross-sectional study
Kamna Singh, Anuj Kapoor
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 61-63.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Analgesic and antihyperglycemic activity evaluation of Bambusa vulgaris aerial parts
A. K. M. Mahmudul Haque, Anuj Kumer Das, Shamrat Shafiul Bashar, Rahat Al-Mahamud, Mohammed Rahmatullah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 127-130.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Seropositivity of hepatitis C infection among voluntary and replacement blood donors in a tertiary-care hospital in Punjab
Anuj Sharma, Sharanjit Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1535-1539.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- To study the oxidative stress and Antioxidants status in Diabetes mellitus without complication
pankaj kumar kannauje, nilesh kumar, ranjan bhattnagar, ravindu tiwari, kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 23-27.
- Socio-demographic profile and factors associated to nature of crime of prisoners in central jail of Kota (Rajasthan)
Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Vinod Kumar Dadiya, Vaseem Naheed Baig
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 405-410.
- The Security in Private Cloud Computing
Abhinava Kumar Srivastava , Divya Kant Yadav,Sandeep Kumar Pandey
. 2013; 1(2): 119-129.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Are We Playing Safe With Toys? A Public Health Perspective
Dipshikha Maiti, Pritam Roy, Sanjeev Kumar Rasania, Manish Kumar Goel
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(3): 183-185.
- POTENTIAL MEDICINAL PLANTS FOR LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS: A REVIEW
SANTOSH KUMAR MAURYA, ANIL KUMAR SINGH, ANKIT SETH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- Secure Data Transmission In AODV Routing Protocol
Kartik Kumar Srivastava, Avinash Tripathi, Anjnesh Kumar Tiwari
. 2013; 1(2): 111-113.
- A Study of Quality of Life among Peri-Menopausal Women in a Rural Field Practice Area of a Medical College in Karnataka
Ravi Kumar, Ayesha S Nawaz, Sharan Kumar Holyachi, Varadaraja Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 160-164.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal helminthes in Cattle and buffaloes in Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Ashutosh Wadhwa, R. K. Tanwar, L. D. Singla, S. Eda, Naveen Kumar, Yogesh Kumar
. 2011; 4(9): 417-419.
- Occurrence of common surgical affections in calves and goats at Jhenidah Sadar Upazila of Bangladesh
K. M. Ehasanul Islam, Anup Kumar Talukder, Ashit Kumar Paul
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(2): 394-397.
- A Comparatiive Study of Immunity against Ticks in Cattle Vaccinated with Recombinant BM95 and Local Boophilus microplus Whole Extract Antigen
Vijendra Kumar Pal, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 143-153.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- Phytosomes as Novel Drug Delivery System for Herbal Medicine –A Review
Amith Kumar B, Prasanna Habbu, Thimmasetty, Lakshman, Prabha Hullatti, Ravi Kumar S
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2017; 8(1): 5-7.
- A Study on Consumer Awareness, Safety Perceptions & Practices about Food Preservatives and Flavouring Agents Used in Packed /Canned Foods from South India
Harsha Kumar H N, Anshu Kumar Jha, Khushboo K Taneja, Krishan Kabra, Hafeez M Sadiq
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 402-406.
- MEMORY ENHANCEMENTS THROUGH PLANTS
MENTIONED IN AYURVEDA : A REVIEW
SANJEEV KUMAR OJHA, ARCHANA RAI, PRAMOD KUMAR SINGH, SHRI KRISHNA TEWARI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(4): 73-81.
- Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Hepatitis B among Clinicians & Medical Students: A Cross Sectional Study
Vaseem Naheed Baig, Pankaj Kumar Gupta, Arvind Kumar Sharma, Madhusudan Swarnkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 415-422.
- Study of Coronary Risk Factors among Medical Students in Coastal City of Karnataka
Nanjesh Kumar S, Sahul Hameed, Avin BR Alva, Diwaker Kumar Singh, Kurulkar P V, Jayaram S
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 171-175.
- Socio-demographic Determinants of Overweight and Obesity among School Children in an Urban city of Central India
Garima Namdev, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Kumar Saxena, Swarna Kanta Likhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 45-49.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Study of Cardiovascular Risk Factors Among Transport Drivers In Rural Area Of Andhra Pradesh
Sharvanan Eshwaran Udayar, Rajesh Kumar K, Praveen Kumar BA, Sivachandiran Vairamuthu, Srinivas Thatuku
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 566-570.
- Deficiency of Uridine Monophosphate Synthase : A Recessive Disorder in Holstein Friesian Cattle
Vijay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Singh, Ashwani Sharma
. 2010; 3(11): 523-525.
- Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata based Public Key
Dr. M SANTHI, NANDA KUMAR, G.UDHAYA KUMAR, S.MOHANDOSS, R.VENKATASUBRAMANIYAN
. 2019; 7(2): 13-18.
- Effect of Feeding Area Specific Mineral Mixture on Haemato Biochemical, Serum Minerals and Ovarian Status of Reproductive Disordered Crossbred Cattle in Jatani Block of Odisha
Jatin Kumar Sahoo, Sushanta Kumar Das, Kamdev Sethy, Sumanta Kumar Mishra, Raj Kishore Swain, Purna Chandra Mishra
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 98-104.
- Hypertension among Elderly in Slum: A Neglected Issue
Venkatesh Govindasamy, Ravishekar N Hiremath, Sarvesh Kohli, Vijay Kumar Bhatti, Raj Kumar, Ajoy Mahen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 664-666.
- Realty or Myth Hyponatremia is Common in Admitted Patients in
Medical Wards LUMHS Hyderabad
Santosh Kumar, Aslam Ghouri, Muzafar Shaikh, Iqbal Shah, Dileep Kumar,
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 83-86.
- In Vitro Antioxidant Activity and Hepatoprotective Potential of Ceropegia spiralis Against Paracetamol Induced liver injury
Rajkiran Kolakota, R. Santosh Kumar, Sunil Kumar Patnaik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 199-206.
- Frequency of Various Clinical and Electrocardiac Manifestation in
Patients with Acute Organophosphorous Compound (OPC)
Manzoor Ali Lakhair, Muzafar Ali Shaikh, Santosh Kumar, Zafarullah, Roohi Bano,
Bhuvnesh Kumar Maheshwari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(1): 34-38.
- Demographic Pattern, Risk Factors, Clinical and Microbiological
Characteristics of Fungal Keratitis
Ashok Kumar Narsani, Partab Rai Nangdev, Sajjad Ali Surhio, Mahesh Kumar,
Shafi Muhammad Jatoi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2012; 11(1): 42-46.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Stunting Among Tribal Under-Five Children At South-West, Rajasthan, India
Arvind Kumar Sharma1, Vaseem Naheed Baig2, Ashish Kumar Yadav3, A K Bharadwaj4, Raghuveer Singh5
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 461-467.
- Plasma biochemical indices at various stages of infection with a field isolate of Eimeria tenella in broiler chicken
Dipak Kumar Mondal, Saibal Chattopadhyay, Subhasish Batabyal, Asit Kumar Bera,Debasis Bhattacharya
. 2011; 4(9): 404-409.
- Survey of Knowledge and Awareness about Cerebro-Vascular Stroke, its Risk factors, Warning Signs and Immediate Treatment among Mangalore Urban Population - A Cross-sectional Study
Puneet K Yadav, Simerleen, Shewta, Vijaya Kumar K, Abraham Joshua, Shayam Krishnan, Senthil P Kumar
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(2): 116-122.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW