|52 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ethno-dentistry: popular medicinal plants used for dental diseases in India
Amit Bhardwaj, Shalu Verma Bhardwaj
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2012; 1(1): 62-65.
- Role of Medicinal Herbs in Prevention and Treatment of Dental Diseases
Amit Bhardwaj, Shalu Verma Bhardwaj
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(3): 95-101.
- Periodontitis as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease with its treatment modalities: a review
Amit Bhardwaj, Shalu V. Bhardwaj
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2012; 1(1): 77-83.
- Role of Probiotics in Dental Caries and Periodontal Disease
Amit Bhardwaj, Shalu V Bhardwaj
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(1): 45-49.
- Study of intraoperative squash cytology of intracranial and spinal cord tumors
Karn Bhardwaj, Dipsha Kriplani, Arvind Bhake, Kavita Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3101-3108.
- Effect of long term supplementation of active garlic allicin in reducing blood pressure in hypertensive subjects
Kshitij Bhardwaj, Manish Kumar Verma, Narsingh Verma, Shipra Bhardwaj, Saumya Mishra
. 2015; 2(3): 231-234.
- An Evaluation of ASHA Worker’s Awareness and Practice of Their Responsibilities in Rural Haryana
P K Garg, Anu Bhardwaj, Abhishek Singh, S. K. Ahluwalia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 76-80.
- Comparative spirometric studies in normal and malnourished children
Rajneet Kaur, Smriti Chauhan, Sapna Bhardwaj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 134-139.
- PHARMACOGENOMICS AND PERSONALIZED MANAGEMENT OF HYPERTENSION
SUDEEP BHARDWAJ, PARVEEN P BALGIR, RAJESH K GOEL
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(2): 1-6.
- Insight for rabies prevention among travellers
Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Pankaj Bhardwaj, Deepak B Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-2.
- Fate of organic farming in contrast to conventional farming systems - A thrust to organic food
Arvind Bhardwaj,B. D.Kiradoo, N.Saini,M. S. Sahani
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2006; 18(2): 47-51.
- Dermatoglyphic analysis of fingertip and palmer print patterns of obese children
Nikha Bhardwaj, Pankaj Bhardwaj, Vineeta Tewari, Mohammed Shakeel Siddiqui
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 946-949.
- Rectovestibular fistula - diagnosis by radiological evaluation: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(2): 65-68.
- UNREVEALING LA MAGIE DE CYANOACRYLATE:
YOGENDER SINGH, HIMANSHU DESWAL, HARPREET SINGH GROVER, AMIT BHARDWAJ, SHALU VERMA
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(2): 65-68.
- Monorchism cryptorchidism: what should be the imaging evaluation protocol? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh
. 2017; 1(2): 92-96.
- A programmed labour protocol for optimizing labour and delivery
Kumud Gupta, Smarika Dubey, Shital Bhardwaj, Meenal Parmar
. 2015; 4(2): 457-460.
- Congenital bilateral perisylvian syndrome: a rare cause of epilepsy
Trishalla Sharma, Gauri Chauhan, Tegsimran Duggal, A. K. Bhardwaj
. 2016; 3(2): 659-661.
- Knowledge assessment about risk prevention of rabies amongst doctors in AIIMS, Jodhpur
Dewesh Kumar, Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Mahendra Singh, Pankaj Bhardwaj
. 2014; 2(4): 1347-1349.
- Risk of premature luteinization in IVF cycles and its impact on clinical pregnancy rate
Manisha Choudhary, Sangita Sharma, Mohan Lal Swarankar, Shiv Lal Bhardwaj
. 2016; 4(1): 139-143.
- Pattern of transbroncial lung biopsy-proven lung malignancies in tertiary care hospital in north India: a clinicopathological study
Vishal Gupta, Subash Bhardwaj, Opinder Kumar Bhagat
. 2016; 3(4): 804-807.
- Effect of lead toxicity on bone calcium content and morphometric parameters
Payal Bhardwaj, Durg V. Rai
. 2016; 4(1): 177-180.
- Prevalence of Coronary Artery Disease and Its Association with Various Risk Factors in Rural Area of Nagpur
Umesh Sinha, Sumit Dutt Bhardwaj
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 703-707.
- 24 Hours chronomics of ambulatory blood pressure and its relation with circadian rhythm of 6-sulfatoxy melatonin in night shift health care workers
B. Anjum, Narsingh Verma, Sandeep Tiwari, Abbas A Mahdi, Ranjana Singh, Qulsoom Naaz, Saumya Mishra, Prerna Singh, Suman Gautam, Shipra Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(8): 1922-1931.
- Inter arm systolic blood pressure difference is associated with a high prevalence of cardio vascular diseases
Narsingh Verma, Somesh Raju, Pradeep Kumar, Rina Kumai, Kshitij Bhardwaj
. 2016; 4(4): 1177-1180.
- CRI (Computer Related Injuries): Wreaking havoc on young generation’s health
Pakaj Bhardwaj, Nikha Asthana
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(1): 42-44.
- Klebsiella pneumoniae VRE36 as a PGPR isolated from Saccharum officinarum cultivar Co99004
Gurvesh Bhardwaj, Rushabh Shah, Bhrugesh Joshi, Prittesh Patel
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(1): 047-052.
- Pre and per operative prediction of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy using clinical and ultrasonographic parameters
Gaurav Gupta, Pranav Kumar Sharma, Sangita Gupta, Ankit Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3342-3346.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- A rare case of cervical fibroid presenting as retained placenta with postpartum hemorrhage
Meenakshi Chowdhury, Vineeta Gupta, Vidushi Jyala Jain, Aparna Bhardwaj
. 2015; 4(2): 505-507.
- Primary squamous cell carcinoma of the fallopian tube masquerading inflammatory mass
Indu Chawla, Minakshi Bhardwaj, Arvind Ahuja
. 2016; 5(10): 3609-3612.
- Bilateral absence of inferior thyroid artery: A rare variation
Nikha Bhardwaj, Abhijeet Joshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(5): 401-403.
- Human papiloma virus testing in the cervix of high-risk women: A hospital-based clinicopathological, colposcopic, and cytogenetic study
Subhash Bhardwaj, Farooq Ahmed Wani, Altaf Bandy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 538-543.
- ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE: COUNTERATTACK BY SALMONELLA
Karthik k, Sophia I, Rekha V, Monika Bhardwaj, Namrata Singh, Ankita Jain
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(3): 42-47.
- Role of Bronchial Artery Embolization in the Management of Hemoptysis
Niranjan Narasimhalu, Malay Sarkar, Rajeev Bhardwaj, Rameshwarsingh Negi, Sunil Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 179-184.
- Pattern of drug abuse along with the criminal and demographic profile of prisoners admitted at the de-addiction facility at a Central Jail in Punjab
Gur Parkash Singh, Rajiv Joshi, Monika Bhardwaj, Sukhpal Singh Brar, Rajinder Kaur, Navdeep Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1103-1110.
- Relationship between cytological grading of breast cancers and lymph node metastasis
Farooq Ahmed Wani, Subhash Bhardwaj, Dinesh Kumar, Pervez Katoch, Altaf Hussain Bandy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 906-910.
- Harlequin Ichthyosis: a rare congenital dermatological disorder
Charu Sharma, Tapan K. Bhattacharyya, Abhishek Bhardwaj, Manju Mehrotra
. 2015; 4(6): 2100-2102.
- Post-Traumatic Pancreatic Pseudocyst formation in a child: a case report
Shashi Sharma, Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Priyanka Rana, Naveen Bhardwaj
. 2018; 2(1): 19-22.
- Type II right sided aortic arch with aberrant left subclavian artery (ALSA) - what clinician wants to know? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(1): 56-59.
- The knowledge, attitude, and practice toward blood donation among voluntary and replacement blood donors in Ambala, India
Nazuk Razdan, Randhir Kumar, Anu Bhardwaj, Parmal Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(6): 444-451.
- Atypical Osteoid Osteoma of sacral region in pediatric age group: a case report
Shashi Sharma, Sakshi Dewan, Naveen Bhardwaj, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh, Bharat Bhushan Sharma
. 2017; 1(1): 28-31.
- Buccal Monomorphic Adenoma: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Shweta Sharma, Mir Rizwan Aziz1, Sakshi Dewan, Seema Nagger
. 2017; 1(1): 51-55.
- Presacral Epidermoid as incidental finding in Cocydynia patient: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Priya Ramchandran, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Hira Lal Kakriya, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2018; 2(1): 26-29.
- Clinico-radiological evaluation of Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibromas: two case reports
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(2): 79-85.
- Assessment of growth monitoring activities under Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) in western Rajasthan
Pankaj Bhardwaj, Sarthak Sharma, Pankaja Raghav, Dewesh Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1355-1359.
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with intestinal parasitic infestations in the rural pediatric population of Piparia, Gujarat - A hospital-based study
Himani Bhardwaj Pandya, Sucheta J Lakhani, Niraj Pandit, Suguna S Hemachander
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1498-1502.
- Adolescent fibroadenoma (Breast "Mouse") - role of Radiology in assisting diagnosis: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(1): 5-9.
- Determining competencies for the development of curriculum of Community Medicine and Family Medicine for undergraduate medical
Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Dewesh Kumar, Pankaj Bhardwaj
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(2): 54-59.
- Effect of sleep deprivation on heart rate recovery after treadmill testing in otherwise healthy young adults
Gurdev Lal Goyal, Ruby Sharma, Sandeep Joshi, Abhinav Bhardwaj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(1): 19-22.
- A cross-sectional study of anemia among urban and rural adolescent girls in district Ambala, Haryana
Amanjot K Chauhan, Anu Bhardwaj, Anshu Mittal, Shireen Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 494-497.
- Utilization and perception of health services under Janani Suraksha Yojna among mother in a rural area of Ambala district, Haryana
Randhir Kumar, Tanoja Bachloo, Anu Bhardwaj, Anup Kumar Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1639-1643.
- Fredericson Type IIIi medial tibial stress syndrome (Shin Splints): a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Sandeep Sharma, Priya Ramachandran, Hira Lal Kakria, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(3): 126-130.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW