|113 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Evaluation of ICT skills of Dental Educators in the Dental Schools of India- A questionnaire study
Neeraj Deshpande, Anshula Deshpande, Elizabeth Robin
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2016; 4(4): 149-152.
- Comparison of Case Based Learning and traditional Learning Style in Final Year Bachelor of Dental Surgery(BDS) Students in paediatric dentistry unit lesson
Anshula Neeraj Deshpande, Kishan Satishkumar Naik, Poonacha KS, Bhavna Harish Dave, Neelam Hasmukhbhai Joshi, Dimple Hiteshbhai Mehta
Applied Medical Research. 2019; 6(1): 9-15.
- Statistical evaluation of intraoperative and postoperative complications occurring during learning curve of various techniques of cataract surgery at a teaching hospital in north Karnataka
Sumeet Deshpande, Sarita S. Deshpande, Rajashree Reddy, Vishwanath Reddy
. 2016; 3(4): 2211-2216.
- ASSESSMENT OF EFFECT OF MANDURA BHASMA IN IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA OF CHILDREN
NEERAJ AGRAWAL, C.B. JHA, B.M. SINGH
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2010; 16(4): 95-98.
- Stress among Patients during Hospitalization:A Study from Central India
Neeraj Chhari, Satish C Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 274-277.
- Internet Access and Utilization among Medical Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students of a Medical College in Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Chhari, Swarupa Chakole
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 78-81.
- A Study of Perceptions and Experiences of Pilgrims Approaching Spiritual Masters in a Religious Mass Gathering “Sinhastha” in Ujjain, MP, India to Explore Relationship of Spirituality and Health
Kirti Deshpande, Rajesh Deshpande, Dattatray N Paliwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 124-129.
- INVESTIGATION OF NEUROPROTECTIVE EFFECT OF
SAPINDUS MUKROOSSI EXTRACT ON TYPE1
DIABETE INDUCED NEUROPATHIC PAIN
PERCEPTION IN RAT
NEERAJ KUMAR* VANDANA POKHRIYAL, SUDHAKAR KAUSHIK
. 2019; 9(1): 15-23.
- PREVALENCE OF ANEMIA (PANDU) IN TRIBAL POPULATION OF
JAVHAR MOKHADA IN MAHARASHTRA : A SURVEY REPORT
SADANAND V. DESHPANDE
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(1): 61-64.
- Mortality pattern in Surti goats under field condition
G. P. Sabapara, S. B. Deshpande
. 2010; 3(4): 165-166.
- Hormonal and Biochemical Profiles In Follicular Fluid of Unovulated Follicles in Superovulated Goats Ovaries
S. B. Deshpande*1 and M. M. Pathak2
. 2010; 3(5): 221-223.
- Cornelia De Lange Syndrome In A 4-Year-Old Child From India: Phenotype Description And Role Of Genetic Counseling
Girish Gulab Meshram, Neeraj Kaur, Kanwaljeet Singh Hura
Medical Archives. 2018; 72(4): 297-299.
- Comparison of Surgical Outcome in Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy with and without Silicon Stent Placement
Hardik Shah, Suktara Sharma, Neeraj Suri, Alpesh Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 34-37.
- Perception Towards Community Medicine as a Subject and Career Option among Medical Students in a Medical College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Thakur AB, Upadhyay R, Wavare RR, Deshpande AR
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 430-434.
- Reasons behind incomplete Immunization: A cross sectional study at Urban Health Centre of Government Medical College, Aurangabad
Abhijeet Ingale, Dixit JV, Deven Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 353-356.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma, Sanjay Agarwal, Umesh Sinha, Girjesh Gupta, Neeraj Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- Trends of Baseline CD4 Counts at the Time of Registration of Adult Patient, Who Are Put on Ante Retroviral Therapy in India
Ugra Mohan Jha, Sukarma Tanwar, B.B Rewari, AS Rathore, Laxmikant Chavan, Neeraj Dhingra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 582-586.
- An Assessment Of Teeth Cleaning Practices In 12 And 15 Year Old School Going Children In Rural Areas Of Sanwer Block Of District Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Varsha Singh, Ajit R Deshpande, Rajshekher Wavare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 359-363.
- Pediatric small bowel obstruction: a rare case
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar
. 2014; 1(1): 52-54.
- Is Biomedical Waste Management Knowledge Adequate in Paramedics & Sanitary Workers in Hospitals of Ujjain City?
Anand Rajput, Kirti Deshpande, Swarupa V Chakole, SC Mehta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 151-154.
- Seizures as an unusual presentation of neonatal lupus erythematosus: a case report
Maheshwar Gunawat, Neeraj Kumar, Lakhan Poswal
. 2016; 3(3): 1115-1117.
- Interplay of Serum Erythropoietin and Inflammatory Cytokine in Anemic Tuberculosis Patients
Rashmi Anant Kulkarni, Ajit Ramesh Deshpande, Kiran Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 487-490.
- Lifestyle and Obesity among College Students in Ujjain, India
Kirti Deshpande, Santosh Patel, Rashmi Bhujade, Pippal Deepak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 291-293.
- IASTAM Oration and Award Function and Conclave on ‘Cancer Care & Research in AYUSH: Developing a Roadmap-A report
Manasi Makarand Deshpande,
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(1): 51-59.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices about Travel Vaccine among Medical Students and Doctors in a Tertiary Health Institution, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ritesh Upadhyay, Deepika Tandia, Apurv B Thakur, Rajshekhar R Wavare, Ajit Deshpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 208-211.
- Stress Levels and Depression amongst Interns and Resident Doctors Working in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Piyush Kalakoti, Danish Qutub, Vineet Agrawal
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 44-49.
- Clinico-laboratory profile and outcome of edematous severe acute malnutrition in children aged 6 months to 5 years
Rameshwar Lal Suman, Bharat Lal Sharma, Pradeep Meena, Neeraj Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 954-959.
- Assessment of Depression among Medical Students of Private University in Bhopal, India
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 161-165.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- Clinical study of pancreatitis and its management
Vipul V. Nandu, Amol V. Deshpande
. 2016; 3(3): 1574-1579.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- Knowledge and Awareness of the Tuberculosis in Tuberculosis Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in North West Rajasthan, India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij B Mathur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 262-268.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- A rare presentation: duplication of testis
Girish Jatkar, Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Amit Pothare
. 2014; 1(2): 108-111.
- Clinical study of hydatid disease
Amit N. Pothare, Amol V. Deshpande, Vipul V. Nandu
. 2016; 3(3): 1564-1569.
- Hydatid disease of lung
Vipul V. Nandu, Amit N. Pothare, Amol V. Deshpande
. 2016; 3(3): 1570-1573.
- Study of Co2 Laser in Otolaryngology at Gmers Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad
Hardik Shah, Neeraj Suri, U B Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 470-472.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among students of medical college of western Maharashtra
Anup L Kharde, Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 912-915.
- Binaural recordings of Auditory Brainstem Response for establishment of normative data and its application in screening patients with symmetrical hearing loss
Shivaji S Chalak, Nazli Khatib, Tripti Waghmare, V K Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 51-56.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology study of HIV lymphadenopathy and its correlation with CD4 count
Jayshree Khiste, Smita Shete, Nandkumar Deshpande, Gopal Pandit, Pushkar Matkari
. 2015; 3(10): 2635-2638.
- Placenta percreta - an audacious experience
Shrinivas Gadappa, Sonali Deshpande, Kalyani Rajpurohit, Bhakti Kalyankar
. 2016; 5(9): 3261-3264.
- Evaluation of the validity of risk malignancy index in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to compare it with the validity of individual constituent parameter of risk malignancy index
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Sandip Sopan Nanaware, Sanjaykumar Bhaskarrao Pagare
. 2016; 5(2): 460-464.
- An unusual presentation of nabothian cyst: a case report
Kanan A. Yelikar, Sonali S. Deshpande, Shubhangi F. Deshmukh, Sanjay B. Pagare
. 2015; 4(5): 1589-1592.
- Association of maternal serum homocysteine level with severity of preeclampsia: a case control study
Kanan Avinash Yelikar, Sonali Satish Deshpande, Manisha Laxmikant Kulkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2713-2717.
- Magnitude and Determinants of Noncompliance for Screening and Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
Khurshed M Bharucha, Kuldeep Dole, Kunal Bhadbhade, Rahul Deshpande, Madan Deshpande,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2018; 8(2): 64-68.
- Appendicular band syndrome mimicking appendicular mass in an adult
Amol Deshpande, Swapnil Madankar, Vijay Kawalkar, Vijay B. Kanake
. 2015; 2(2): 281-282.
- Mesial temporal sclerosis
Sheetal Deshpande, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave, Anannya Mukherji
. 2016; 4(11): 5090-5092.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare, Girjesh Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sonali Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- Completeness of Institutional Ethics Application Forms Submitted to the Ethics Committee in A Rural Tertiary Teaching Hospital
Asha Dattatraye Jadhav, Sushma S. Jadhav, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil S. Jadhav, Rushikesh P. Deshpande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 286-289.
- Laparoscopic drainage of sub phrenic abscess
Ketan Vagholkar, Amish Pawanarkar, Balvinder Yadav, Aditya Deshpande, Suvarna Vagholkar
. 2016; 4(9): 4192-4194.
- Ethno-veterinary Practices of Parasitic Infestation with their Extent of Use Followed by Livestock Owners in Western Zone of Rajasthan
Shyam Lal Garg, Neeraj Kumar Sharma, Devi Singh Rajput, Virendra Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(6): 220-225.
- Portal vein thrombosis with protein C-S deficiency in a non-cirrhotic patient
Sheetal Deshpande, Smita Patil, Manish Pendse, Prashant Kashyap, Dhaval Dave
. 2016; 4(11): 5061-5064.
- Maternal thyroid hormone status in pre-eclampsia: a tertiary care hospital based study
Sonali Deshpande, Kanan Yelikar, Shreyas Patil, Smita Andurkar
. 2015; 4(6): 1853-1857.
- Effect of stress on sleep quality in young adult medical students: a cross sectional study
Renu Lohitashwa, Ningamma Kadli, Ravikiran Kisan, Sindhuja A, Dileep Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3519-3523.
- Influence of Season on Quality of Cow Milk Produced of Organized and Unorganized Dairy Farms of Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Deepak Kumar Verma, Ram Pal Singh, Neeraj
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 176-181.
- A randomized study to compare extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy with or without intravenous anaesthesia
Neeraj Gupta, Roshan Chanchlani, Punit Tiwari
. 2015; 2(4): 508-514.
- GABAergic and nitriergic influence in antianxiety-like Activity of Garlic in Mice
Neeraj Gilhotra, Dinesh Dhingra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 077-085.
- Association between Stress and Hypertension among Adults More Than 30 Years: A Case-Control Study
Sandip Bhelkar, Sonal Deshpande, Sharad Mankar, Prabhakar Hiwarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 430-433.
Beena Sachan, Ashutosh Singh, Neeraj Sachan
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(1): 66-70.
- Prevalence, predictors, psychological correlates of internet addiction among college students in India: a comprehensive study
Shilpa Suresh Bisen, Yogesh M. Deshpande
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry. 2020; 21(2): 117-123.
- To study the existing system of surgical safety for cataract surgery at tertiary care ophthalmic centre to implement WHO surgical safety checklist
Ruchi Garg, Neeraj Garg, Shakti Kumar Gupta, J. S. Titiyal, R. Mahesh
. 2016; 4(8): 3479-3485.
- Awareness regarding Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram among pregnant women of Marathwada, Maharashtra, India
Sonali Deshpande, Shrinivas Gadappa, Sanjaykumar Pagare, Rashmi Dhaduti, Smita Andurkar
. 2016; 5(6): 1985-1991.
- Dynamics of Heart rate induced by Sahaja yoga meditation in healthy normal subjects above 40 years
Monica Suresh Yunati, Vijaykumar Deshpande, Anita Hiraman Yuwanate
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 80-85.
- Encephalocele presented in late third trimester: a case report
Hemant G. Deshpande, Chandrakant S. Madkar, Sumit Jethani, Kajal Parikh, Karuna Ratwani
. 2014; 3(2): 460-462.
- Study of compliance to prescribed lighting standards in hospitals of Delhi NCR, India
Neeraj Garg, Sunil Kant, Shakti Kr Gupta, Ruchi Garg
. 2016; 4(8): 3360-3364.
- Visual evoked potential changes in patients with diabetes mellitus without retinopathy
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, V.K. Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3591-3598.
- A study to evaluate the effect of hydrocoele on testis and spermatogenesis: a cross-sectional study from Bhopal, India
Neeraj Gupta, Megha Gupta, Roshan Chanchlani
. 2015; 2(4): 523-526.
- The effect of yoga on cardiorespiratory and physical efficiency of the healthy subjects
Neeraj Mahajan, Pawan Goyal, Jinal Pandya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 543-546.
- MRSA in Dairy Cattle: A Review
Neeraj Shrivastava , Arpita Shrivastav,
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(11): 38-55.
- Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection, clinical profile and CD4 count of HIV patients attending ART centre of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Laxmi Gautam, Jayant D Deshpande, Konduri V Somasundaram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1105-1109.
- Comparative Availability of Selected Essential Medicines for Selected Chronic Diseases in Bhiwani District, Haryana, India
Shashikant Jangra, Neeraj Gilhotra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 131-138.
- Pharmacoeconomics of Selected Essential Medicines for Common Ailments in Sonipat District, Haryana, India
Anjali Goyal, Neeraj Gilhotra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(6): 083-087.
- Nitriergic Influence in the Compromised Antidepressant Effect of Fluoxetine in Stressed Mice
Vaibhav Walia, Neeraj Gilhotra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 092-097.
- Effect of buspirone on blood glucose levels in rats
Nisharani Jadhav, Anita Deshpande, Ravikumar Baradol
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 996-1000.
- Simple visual reaction time in sickle cell disease patients of pediatric age group
Arunita Jagzape, Tushar Jagzape, Vijay Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1368-1370.
- GABAergic Influence in the Antidepressant Effect of Fluoxetine in Unstressed and Stressed Mice
Vaibhav Walia, Neeraj Gilhotra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 141-147.
- A Cross Sectional Study of the Prevalence of Obesity or Overweight and its Correlates among School Children in a Central India District
Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Monika Srivastav, Neeraj Gour, Bharati Choubey, Sandip Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 726-732.
- Zinc: The trace element of major importance in human nutrition and health
Jayant D Deshpande, Mohini M Joshi, Purushottam A Giri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-6.
- A study of correlation between body mass index and lipid profile in postmenopausal women
Sunita Shailendra Ingale, Anupriya A Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 481-484.
- Application of blooms taxonomy of verbs to evaluate the cognitive domain in undergraduate medical physiology question papers: a critique
Suneeta Kalasuramath, Mayank Tandon, D. V. Deshpande, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(11): 3351-3356.
- N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors mediate Mesobuthus tamulus venominduced vasosensory reflex responses in anesthetized rats
Sanjeev K Singh, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(7): 679-684.
- Chronic ingestion of bisphenol A decreases the cholinergically evoked and spontaneous contractions of rat uterus in vitro
Hemlata Gupta, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1219-1223.
- Economic Evaluation of Broilers Performance Under Coloured Light Emitting Diodes and Incandescent Supplemental Lighting
Suresh Kumar, Ravi Kant Gupta, Yashpal Singh, Amit Sharma, Neeraj Kashyap
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 18-24.
- A cross-sectional evaluation of knowledge, attitude, and utilization of complementary and alternative medicine among medical students of North India
Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Nitin Kothari, Uma Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Verma, Shubham Pandey
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 893-898.
- Clinical skill learning for tomorrow’s doctors -a step towards better obstetric care
Gayathri Linganagouda Patil, Tejaswi Vittal Pujar, Seema BN, Linganagouda S. Patil, Sushanth R. Nayak, Seema Chigateri, Radhika Suresh Deshpande, Shashikala P.
. 2016; 5(6): 1832-1835.
- Medical practice and professional liabilities in Bijapur region of Karnataka
Nagesh Kuppast, Ashok Kanaki, Neeraj Gupta, Anand Basayya Mugadlimath, Shradha Iddalgave, Prerna Gupta
. 2014; 1(3): 252-254.
- Health-seeking behavior and social stigma for tuberculosis in tuberculosis patients at a tertiary-care center in North West India
Vinod Kumar Jangid, Neeraj Kumar Agrawal, Gulab Singh Yadav, Shubham Pandey, Brij Bihari Mathur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1893-1899.
- Sahaja yoga meditation as a tool to enhance aging pulmonary functions
Monica S Yunati, Vijaykumar Deshpande, Anita H Yuwanate, Smita R Sorte, Shyam S Sirsam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 333-338.
- Various Treatments for Vitiligo: Problems Associated and Solutions
Dhvani Mukeshbhai Lakhani, Ashwini Shirish Deshpande
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(11): 101-105.
- Preclinical safety assessment of glycosides based standardized fenugreek seeds extract: Acute, subchronic toxicity and mutagenicity studies
Pallavi Deshpande, Vishwaraman Mohan, Prasad Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 179-188.
- Prevalence of anemia among adolescent girls in an urban slum of Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Neeraj Kumar, santosh Barman
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1378-1381.
- Assessment of prevalence and awareness regarding premenstrual syndrome and its coping techniques among the paramedical students – A research study
Seema R Deshpande, Namrata R Vaishampayan, Sneha B Bevinamarad, Shilpa R Patil
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 893-896.
- A Hospital Based Study on Complications of Childbirth and Associated Risk Factors at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
Suchita Singh, Kirti Deshpande, Dharmpal Singh Chouhan, Deepika Badkur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 94-97.
- Awareness and perception regarding PCPNDT Act and gender preference among mothers of under-five attending immunization clinic
Sonal R Deshpande, Pragati G Rathod, Sharad B Mankar, Uday W Narlawar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1878-1882.
- Impact of horizontal and vertical integration: Learning and perception in first-year medical students
Puja Dulloo, Neeraj Vedi, Achleshwar Gandotra
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1170-1176.
- Effects of low molecular weight galactomannans based standardized fenugreek seed extract in subjects with high fat mass: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study
Pallavi Onkar Deshpande, Vivek Bele, Kedar Joshi, Prasad Arvind Thakurdesai,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 62-69.
- The effect of Sudarshan Kriya Yoga (SKY) on cardiovascular and respiratory parameters
Jyoti Sahebrao Kale, Ramesh R. Deshpande, Nilesh T. Katole
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2091-2094.
- Role of vagus in mediating the toxicity induced by Mesobuthus tamulus venom in rats
Ratna Pandey, Anil Kumar Tiwari, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 835-838.
- Prenatal developmental toxicity evaluation of IDM01, a botanical composition of 4‑hydroxyisoleucine and trigonelline based standardized fenugreek seed extract, during organogenesis period of pregnancy in rats
Pallavi Deshpande, Vishwaraman Mohan, K R Raghunatha Reddy, V R L N Manjunath, Prasad Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 62-69.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW