|119 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: a case report
Anshuman Tiwari, Anju Agarwal, Shantanu Bharti, Ajay Kohli
. 2015; 2(1): 54-55.
- Assessment of Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism
C. L. Meena, R. D. Meena, Rajani Nawal, V. K. Meena, Anju Bharti, L. P. Meena
Acta Informatica Medica. 2012; 20(4): 218-220.
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices (KAP) study on HIV / AIDS among HIV patients, care givers and general population in north-eastern part of India.
L P Meena, S K Pandey, M Rai, Anju Bharti, Shyam Sunder
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 36-42.
- Association of serum uric acid and microalbuminuria in prehypertension : A cross sectional study
C L Meena, Harsa R, V K Meena, Anju Bharti, Rajani Nawal, L P Meena, Nilesh Kumar, RN Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 87-91.
- Neurological manifestation of HIV infection in North-Eastern part of India
S K Sharma, N C Dwivedi, Nilesh Kumar, Anju Bharti, L P Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 4-8.
- Study to assess the pathophysiological role of VEGF in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia(CML)
L P Meena, J Prakash, R Tandon, Anju Bharti, V K Meena, K Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 48-51.
- Screening for Hemoglobinopathies in blood donors from Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India.
V K Meena, Kailash Kumar, L P Meena, Anju Bharti, A Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 366-368.
- Level of knowledge regarding interpersonal relationship among staff nurses and nursing students
'Anju Mol', 'P.Latha'.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(3): 19-21.
- Practice of intravenous fluid administration for patients with diarrhea among staff nurses
Ms. Anju P Mohanan, Asst. Prof. N. Subhashini,
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(4): 18-20.
- Knowledge and practice regarding environmental sanitation among women.
'Anju George', 'Vanaja Kumari Bodiddula'.
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2015; 4(3): 30-35.
- Female sexual dysfunction: Assessment
J.B. Sharma, Bharti Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(5): 623-626.
- Effect of Different Housing Systems on Triidothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) in Chhotanagpuri Ewes
R K Verma, A K Ishwar, M P Sinha, A Bharti
. 2012; 5(2): 100-102.
- Cervical cancer screening
. 2014; 3(3): 868-869.
- Comparative Study of Ezetimibe and Atorvastatin Alone and in Combination on Lipid Profile in Rats
Anju Prasad, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Ritesh Roy, Chaitali Pattanayak, Parbaty Panda
Materia Socio Medica. 2013; 25(3): 192-195.
- Correlation of Hormonal Receptor and Her-2/neu Expression in Breast Cancer: A Study at Tertiary Care Hospital in South Gujarat
Vasudha M Bhagat, Bharti M Jha, Prashant R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 295-298.
- Vitamin D Supplementation in Patients with Iron Deficiency Anaemia: A Systematic Review and a Meta-Analysis
Roopa Satyanarayan Basutkar, Tenzin Tsundue, Hema Siva, Anju Rose, Sivasankaran Ponnusankar
. 2019; 10(1): 1-10.
- Rupture uterus following blunt trauma at 16 weeks gestation
Jasmeen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal
. 2012; 1(1): 64-66.
- Refractive Errors in School Going Children – Data from a School Screening Survey Programme
Harpal Singh, V K Saini, Akhilesh Yadav, Bharti Soni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 137-140.
- Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in Urban Population of Ahmadabad City, Gujarat
Bharti Koria, Rupesh Kumar, Ashish Nayak, Geeta Kedia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 398-401.
- Contraceptive practices and awareness of emergency contraception among Muslim women of urban slum of Raichur, Karnataka
Anju D. Ade, Ramesh Patil
. 2014; 3(1): 70-74.
- A CLINICAL STUDY OF URTICARIA AND ANGIOEDEMA WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE ETIOLOGY
Raksha M Patel, Roshni A. Vohra, Kiran K Chotaliya, Ankit H. Bharti, Maulik Shinojia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 132-137.
- Biodiversity and conservation Ferns Diversity in different forests of Dehradun district
CHHAYA SINGH, BRIJESH KUMAR, ANJU RANI, KAMLA DHYANI, RAJ SINGH
. 2017; 7(2): 01-07.
- Changes in the number of the species and fungal populations colonizing decomposing wheat crop residues
RAJ SINGH, ANJU RANI, PERMOD KUMAR, CHHAYA SINGH, GYANIKA SHUKLA,
. 2017; 7(2): 23-37.
- Ecofriendly management of late blight of potato caused by Phytophthora infestans (L)
ANJU RANI, RAJ SINGH, PERMOD KUMAR, GYANIKA SHUKLA,CHHAYA SINGH
. 2017; 7(1): 21-27.
- Reducing intraoperative lower segment blood loss in placenta previa with Ashok Anand stitch
Ashok R. Anand, Deepti Gupta, Anju Prasad
. 2013; 2(2): 135-140.
- Porcine Embryonic Stem Cells and Their Application- A Review
Bhanita Devi, Panch Kishor Bharti, Suresh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 25-35.
- Clinico-demographic profile of hyperbilirubinemia in neonates admitted to a tertiary care hospital
Rohit Chib, Bharti Bhandari
. 2016; 3(2): 328-333.
- A delve into the menstrual problems in teenagers: a cross sectional study in an urban school in Kerala, India
Resmy C. Raveendran, Anju Mariam Jacob, Jisha Ismail
. 2016; 5(11): 3978-3982.
- An observational study on extraperitoneal caesarean section in present era
Sudhanshu Sekhara Nanda, Subhalaxmi Dash, Anju Huria, Reeti Mehra
. 2014; 3(3): 724-727.
- Emotional status of final year MBBS Students in a private medical college in central Kerala, India
Anju Varghese, Elizabeth Joseph, Sunil N. P., Celine T. M., Renjith Raj
. 2016; 3(3): 744-747.
- Mandibulotomy - safe and cosmetically best approach for large size sublingual tumours
Bharti Saraswat, Anuj Singh, Rajesh K.N., Richa Purohit
. 2015; 2(3): 421-423.
- Hypoglycemic and Antioxidant Effects of a Polyherbal Formulation in Alloxan Induced Diabetic Rats
Devendra Kumar Katiyar, Anju Mehrotra, Kamlesh Kumar Pant
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(4): 134-139.
- Gonadal dysgenesis and the Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome in a girl with a 46, XX karyotype: a case report
Bharti Bhandari, Bhawesh Kant Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(3): 246-248.
- Insight into maternal mortality of tertiary referral hospital of Madhya Pradesh: destination far ahead
Bharti Sahu, Padma Shukla, Shama Khan, Parwati Sharma
. 2015; 4(5): 1339-1343.
- Primary anal malignant melanoma: a case report
Bharti Saraswat, Richa Purohit, Anuj Singh, Ramratan Yadav
. 2015; 2(2): 304-307.
- A study on the histopathological pattern of thyroid lesions in a tertiary care hospital
Elizabeth Joseph, Anju Varghese, Celine T.M., Anna Matthai, Usha Poothiode
. 2016; 4(12): 5252-5255.
- Study of leukocyte profile in patients of fever with splenomegaly
Khushboo Garg, Anju Bharti, Sandip Kumar, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 628-634.
- Long PFN in unstable subtrochantric fracture with absent lateral wall support in proximal fragment with delayed augmentation with encircalage wire and bone grafting
Sudarshan A. Kamble, Sanjay R. Bharti, Jay Rundan Rathod
. 2015; 3(10): 2847-2850.
- Incidence of atherosclerosis in different coronary arteries and its relation with myocardial infarction- A randomized study in 300 autopsy hearts in a tertiary care hospital
Bharti M. Jha, Divya Naik, Anshul Agarwal, Sayantan Jana, Mubin Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 836-839.
- Histopathological analysis of lymph nodes in patient with clinical lymphadenopathy - 266 cases
Komal Patel, Mubin I. Patel, Bharti M. Jha
. 2016; 4(5): 1655-1660.
- HEMICELLULOLYTIC ACTIVITY IN THE CROP RESIDUES
RAJ SINGH, ANJU RANI, PERMOD KUMAR, CHHAYA SINGH, GYANIKA SHUKLA, AMIT KUMAR
. 2017; 7(1): 18-20.
- Maternal and fetal outcome among pregnant women presenting with thrombocytopenia
Vikrant Chauhan, Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Anju Vij, Rajinder Kumar, Abhinav Chadda
. 2016; 5(8): 2736-2743.
- Scrape cytology – can it replace punch biopsy in diagnosing oral lesions?
Bharti M Jha, Arpita Roy, Sayantan H Jana, Chandni Patel, Piyush Vaghela, Sonal Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 224-228.
- Primary ovarian leiomyosarcoma: a case report with review
Jasmeen Kaur, Megha Mishra, Bharti Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 258-260.
- Association Among Feeding After Milking, Animal Factors and Postmilking Standing Period and Effect of Post-milking Standing Period on Intra-Mammary Infection in Crossbred Cows
Pranay Bharti, Champak Bhakat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 136-143.
- Role of squash smear technique in intraoperative diagnosis of CNS tunmors
Bharti Jha, Viral Patel, Komal Patel, Anshul Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 889-892.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a patient with Robertsonian translocation (13; 14) (Q10:Q10) with recurrent pregnancy loss
Kalpana Singh, Geetam Bharti, Dipali Prasad, Rajeev Ranjan
. 2016; 5(7): 2445-2447.
- Papillary squamotransitional carcinoma of cervix: a series of four cases
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar B. Shukla, Mamta Bharti, Mallika Mehta
. 2016; 5(6): 1820-1822.
- Uterine fibroids embolization in a tertiary hospital: our initial experience
Rooplekha Chouhan, Bharti Sahu, Pooja Verma, Sapna Chouhan
. 2015; 4(3): 824-827.
- Scrotal hydatidosis: a case report and review of literature
Rajkumar Sharma, Ramesh Bharti, Abhay Singh, Ankit Shukla, Rajesh Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(4): 714-716.
- Enhancing normal labour by adopting antenatal physiotherapy: a prospective study
Rooplekha Chauhan, Bharti Sahu, Neetu Singh, Ritika Malviya, Priyadarshani Tiwari
. 2016; 5(8): 2672-2676.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Primary ovarian carcinoid: a case report
Jameen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal, Vidhu Jaswal
. 2015; 4(5): 1546-1548.
- A rare presentation of dengue fever: acute motor quadriparesis due to hypokalemia
Jitendra Singh, Ambukeshwar Singh, Anju Dinkar, Virendra Atam
. 2014; 2(4): 1732-1734.
- Randomised controlled trial to compare safety and efficacy of vaginal versus oral route of misoprostol for induction of labour in term pregnancy with unfavourable cervix
Parminder Kaur, Poonam Goel, Navneet Takkar, Anju Huria
. 2015; 4(6): 1988-1992.
- Uterine vascular lesions: a rare cause of abnormal uterine bleeding, reporting of two cases
Sunita Arora, Rupneet Kaur, Anju Huria, Ajay Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 749-753.
- Broad ligament pregnancy a diagnostic dilemma: a case report
Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Divya Verma, Chanderdeep Sharma, Amit Rattan, Bharti Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2478-2480.
- Disseminated peritoneal leiomyomatosis: a rare entity with diagnostic conundrum
Pradip Kumar Saha, Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal, Shalini Gainder, Rashmi Bagga,
Bharti Joshi, Shubas Chandra Saha, Rajesh Gupta
. 2015; 4(4): 1194-1196.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a diagnostic dilemma
Saha Pradip Kumar, Gupta Pratiksha, Goel Poonam, Sehgal Alka, Huria Anju, Shailja Kataria, Rimpy Tandon
. 2016; 5(2): 367-370.
- Role of levonorgestrel releasing intra-uterine system in the treatment of menorrhagia due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding and fibroid uterus
Reena Gupta, Rupali Dewan, Pratima Mittal, Jyotsna Suri, Abhinav Dewan, Rekha Bharti
. 2014; 3(3): 671-677.
- Analysis of bone lesions in tertiary care center - A review of 79 cases
Rasik Nathabhai Hathila, Jigar Rohitbhai Mehta, Bharti Mahendu Jha, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Reena Balvantbhai Dudhat, Miteshkumar Bhailalbhai Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1037-1040.
- Association of vitamin D deficiency during pregnancy with preeclampsia and eclampsia
Poonam Goel, Geetika Garg, Jasbinder Kaur, Reeti Mehra, Rimpy Tandon, Anju Huria
. 2016; 5(9): 3046-3050.
- Ameliorative Measures to Counteract Heat Stress in Dairy Animals of Hot Sub-humid Eco-Region
Narendra Pratap Singh, Panch Kishor Bharti, Amit Baranwal, Vinod Kumar, Abhinaw Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 296-309.
- Management of Uterine Prolapse in Goat - A Case Report
Bharti Katare, Rajnish Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(8): 27-29.
- Linear nevus sebaceous syndrome with lissencephaly
Poonam Sinha, Swati Kalra, Anju Aggarwal, Vinita Rathi
. 2016; 3(3): 1099-1101.
- Prevalence of Reproductive and Calving Disorders in Murrah Buffaloes at Organized Dairy Herd
Narendra Pratap Singh, Triveni Dutt, P K Bharti, Vinod Kumar, Amit Baranwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 85-91.
- To study the effect of glycemic control and duration of disease on pulmonary function tests and diffusion capacity in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Jitendra Singh, Kamlesh K. Gupta, D. Himanshu, Anju Dinkar, Virendra Atam, Surya Kant
. 2015; 3(1): 224-228.
- A rare case of successful reproductive outcome after IVF following endometrioma resection in a patient of arcuate uterine anomaly and urinary bladder wall endometrioma in women with primary infertility
Anju Dab, Jigna Garasia, Pooja Singh, Purnima Nadkarni
. 2016; 5(12): 4493-4495.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Association of lymphocytic thyroiditis and papillary thyroid carcinoma: a retrospective study done at a tertiary care centre in Kerala, India
Manoj Gopal V., Nibi Hassan, Anju Susanna Thomas, P. T. Thomas
. 2016; 3(2): 687-691.
- Effect of Mustard Oil Supplementation During Transition Period on Milk Composition and Calves’s Birth Weight in Murrah Buffaloes
Mayur Raju Thul, Parvinder Singh Oberoi, Arumugam Kumaresan, Dimpee Singh Gonge, Pranay Bharti, Konii Puhle Japheth
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 132-139.
- Cloning and Polymorphism of Disease Resistance SLC11A1 Gene in Pig (Sus scrofa)- A Review
Bhanita Devi, Subimal Laskar, Prabodh Borah, Panch Kishor Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 36-48.
- Prospective, Pharmacoepidemiologic Study of Prescribing Patterns for Lipid Lowering Drugs at a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in East India
Anju Prasad, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Manjushree Mohanty, Truptirekha Swain, Parbaty Panda
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 400-403.
- Ovarian stromal tumor with minor sex-cord element with virilizing menifestations: a rare case report
Reena Sharma, Anju Vij, Neelam Mahajan, Usha Kumari Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(6): 2113-2116.
- Integrating Business-to-Business Customers in Original Equipment Manufacturers’ Supply Chain through Information Systems Integration
Rajesh Sethi, Somendra Pant, Anju Sethi
European Journal of Management Studies. 2017; 22(2): 125-162.
- Frequency of different shell color and its effect on the fertility and hatchability in Black rock, Gramapriya and Vanaraja breeds of chicken
Abhay Kumar, Keshab Das, K. Mukherjee, A. Bharti, A.K. Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 594-598.
- Effectiveness of image guided fine needle aspiration cytology in cases of deep seated lesions
Bharti M Jha, Ritesh Shah, Jitendra Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 439-442.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Garlic on the Haemato-biochemical Parameters and Performance of Broiler Chickens
Ankit Kansal, Nazim Ali, Ahmad Fahim, Mahesh Bharti, Gulab Chandra, Riaz Siddiqui, Rajbir Singh, Shashi Kant
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 223-230.
- Early diagnosis and evaluation of neonatal septicemia by hematological scoring system
Hiral P Shah, Bharti M Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 409-414.
- Histomorphological analysis of nonneoplastic skin lesions
Piyush G Vaghela, Bharti M Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 638-641.
- Socio-Economic Status of Backyard Poultry Rearing Rural Women of Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
Rita Bharti, M. P. Sagar, Mahesh Chander, Deepa Singh, Prabhat Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 158-163.
- Prevalence and Pathology of Gastrointestinal Parasite Infection in Bovine Calves in Jabalpur
Archana Bharti, Madhu Swamy, Amita Dubey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 295-301.
- Effect of Moderate Aerobic Exercise Training on Pulmonary Functions and Its Correlation With The Antioxidant Status
ANJU MADAN GUPT, Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Misra , Anadi GUPT
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 136-139.
- Drug prescription pattern for bronchial asthma in a tertiary-care hospital in Eastern India
Anju Prasad, Sweta Padma Pradhan, Pratyay Pratim Datta, Shambo Samrat Samajdar, Parbaty Panda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 263-266.
- Prevalence of Anemia and Associated Risk Factors among Pregnant Women Attending Antenatal Care Clinic at Katihar Medical College & Hospital, Bihar
Seema Kumari, Dharamvir Ranjan Bharati, Anil Kumar Jayaswal, Ranbir Pal, Shivani Sinha, Anju Kumari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(10): 583-587.
- Influence of Animal Factors on Milk Somatic Cell Count in Crossbred Cows Reared Under Hot-Humid Climatic Condition
Pranay Bharti, Champak Bhakat, K Puhle Japheth, Showkat A Bhat, subhash Chandra, Amit Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 228-235.
- Profile of ocular trauma and its visual outcome at tertiary care hospital in North-West Rajasthan
Nabab Ali Khan, Anju Kochar, Mahendra Kumar Jangir
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1640-1645.
- Nitric Oxide- A Prime Signaling Molecule in Bovine Male Reproduction
R. A. Siddique, Shabana Siddique, Nazim Ali, Mahesh Kumar Bharti, Anand Kumar, Tanuj Ambwani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(8): 11-36.
- Comparison of the Quality of Various Sources of Drinking Water Available in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Barkha Sharma, Singh Parul, Sanjay Bharti, Udit Jain, Ravneet Singh, Janardan K. Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 92-106.
- Leucovorin-induced hypersensitivity reaction in acute lymphoblastic leukemia - A case report
Anju A Mathew, Chanshi Chandran, Raghuveer Prabhu, Remya Reghu
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 1007-1008.
- Comparison of corneal endothelial cell parameters in four different groups by specular microscope
Anju Kochar, Poonam Bhargava, Priyanka Agarwal, Lokesh Maurya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1863-1868.
- Dapsone-induced methemoglobinemia in immune thrombocytopenia: A case report
Chanshi Chandran, Anju A Mathew, Ranjini Pillai, Roshni PR
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1436-1438.
- A comparative study of central corneal thickness measurement in four different groups by specular microscope
Anju Kochar, Poonam Bhargava, Priyanka Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1661-1664.
- Isolation and virtual screening of antimicrobial prodigiosin pigment from oxalotrophic Serratia marcescens OX_R strain
Mangesh V. Suryavanshi, Samadhan R. Waghmode, Nidhi Bharti, Prafulla B. Choudhari, Tejashri B. Hingamire, Yogesh S. Shouche
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 052-058.
- Seroprevalence of Leptospirosis among Cattle in and around Thrissur District, Kerala
Tresamol Varied Palathingal, Anju Antony Moonjely, Mini. K . Vijayan, Siju Joseph
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 45-48.
- Pregnancy in a patient with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria
Anju Singh, Pooja Sikka, Vanita Suri, Neelam Agrawal, Seema Chopra, Bhupesh Kumar
. 2014; 3(1): 285-287.
- Comparative study of simple auditory reaction time between congenitally total blind people and normally sighted controls
Trushika S Patel, Anju S Mehta, Nilay Patel, Nayan Mali
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1697-1699.
- Optimization of Service Period in Karan Fries Cattle Under Sub-tropical Climatic Condition
Konii Puhle Japheth, Ram Kumar Mehla, Mayur Raju Thul, Pranay Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 172-180.
- Study of visual field in healthy chronic smokers
Anju Jain, Mansi Nagarsheth, Hetal Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 85-88.
- Spectrum of vulvar lesions: a clinicopathologic study of 170 cases
Harsh Mohan, Reetu Kundu, Komal Arora, Rajpal Singh Punia, Anju Huria
. 2014; 3(1): 175-180.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW