|29 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for muscle-invasive bladder carcinoma for organ preservation: A feasibility study from tertiary care center
Anjan Bera, Shatarupa Dutta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 868-871.
- Bevacizumab with paclitaxel and carboplatin for locally advanced (Stage IIIB) metastatic adenocarcinoma of lung: A feasibility study from tertiary care center
Anjan Bera, Shatarupa Dutta, Linkon Biswas, Aparajita Sadhya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 877-880.
- Epidemiology and prevalence of breast cancer: A retrospective study in a tertiary health care center in Kolkata over one decade
Anjan Bera, Chandrima Banerjee, Linkon Biswas, Debojyoti Manna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 986-990.
- Diagnosis and Molecular Characterization of Chicken Anaemia Virus
Nishant Singh Saini and Anjan Dandapat
. 2009; 2(4): 156-160.
- Palliative radiotherapy in locally advanced and metastatic carcinoma of lung with two radiotherapy regimens: A randomized comparative study from tertiary health-care cancer center
Anjan Bera, Priyanka Das, Shatarupa Dutta, Chandrima Banerjee, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 975-980.
- ALCAPA Presenting as Acute Coronary Syndrome in an Adult: An Interesting Case Report with Short Review of Literature
Mondal Prakas Chandra, Bera Debabrata, Gupta Ashish ,Tiwari Sudama
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(1): 40-44.
- Genetic studies on various production and reproduction traits of Sahiwal and crossbred cattle (HFxJerseyxSahiwal) of an organised farm
Anjan Dandapat, Dipak Banerjee, Dibyendu Chakraborty
. 2010; 3(4): 167-168.
- The case of the Disappearing House Sparrow (Passer domesticus indicus)
Anjan Dandapat, Dipak Banerjee and Dibyendu Chakraborty
. 2010; 3(2): 97-100.
- The rearing system of Black Bengal Goat and their farmers in West Bengal, India
Debraj Nandi, Sukanta Roy, Santanu Bera, Shyam SundarKesh, Ashis Kumar Samanta
. 2011; 4(6): 254-257.
- External beam radiation plus intraluminal brachytherapy in locally advanced, inoperable carcinoma esophagus: A retrospective study from tertiary cancer care center
Shatarupa Dutta, Anjan Bera, Srikrishna Mandal, Chandrima Banerjee, Linkon Biswas, Aparajita Sadhya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 79-83.
- Concurrent chemoradiation with paclitaxel in locally advanced head and neck cancer: A feasibility study from tertiary cancer care center
Anjan Bera, Chandrima Banerjee, Shatarupa Dutta, Linkon Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 991-995.
- Epidemiology of cervical cancer: A retrospective study in tertiary health-care center in Kolkata over one decade
Linkon Biswas, Anjan Bera, Debojyoti Manna, Srikrishna Mondal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(11): 971-974.
- ANALYSIS OF TRENDING HASHTAGS ON TWITTER
C Saravanan, M Masthan, Abhishek, Suprith Kehtri K, CH Harsha, M Anjan Reddy
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(7): 1836-1867.
- Comparison of non-invasive diagnostic tests to multi-detector CT pulmonary angiography for the diagnosis of pulmonary embolism
Naeem Firdous , Prashant Nasa , Avdhesh Bansal , Deven Juneja , Manjit Singh Kanwar ,Moti Lal Bera
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2013; 4(1): 40-43.
- Plasma biochemical indices at various stages of infection with a field isolate of Eimeria tenella in broiler chicken
Dipak Kumar Mondal, Saibal Chattopadhyay, Subhasish Batabyal, Asit Kumar Bera,Debasis Bhattacharya
. 2011; 4(9): 404-409.
- Constrictive pericarditis as the first presentation of untreated Angioimmunoblastic Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma in a young
Deepesh Venkatraman, Pranab Kumar Biswas, Swajit Majumder, Shankar Paul Chowdhury, Debojyoti Sarkar, Monika Bhandari, Kushaal
Vikram and Debabrata Bera
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(4): 182-183.
- Rotational malalignment after closed intramedullary nailing of femoral shaft fractures and its influence on functional outcome
Yogesh Sharma, Girish G. Mugdum, Anjan Prabhakara
. 2016; 4(7): 2802-2808.
- Pattern of care and epidemiology of brain metastasis over past 10 years: A retrospective study from tertiary cancer center
Shatarupa Dutta, Anjan Bera, Srikrishna Mandal, Debojyoti Manna, Aparajita Sadhya, Linkon Biswas, Jayita Saha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(1): 84-88.
- White coats: how much safe are they?
Suvarna Vaibhav Sande, Silpi Anjan Basak
. 2015; 2(1): 16-20.
- Comparative Adaptibilty Reflected by Hematological Parameters and Serum Minerals-Electrolytes Level of Black Bengal Goats in Coastal Areas of Sundarban, West Bengal
Bidhan Chandra Das, Santanu Bera, Dipak Banerjee, Rameswar Panda, Manoranjan Roy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 246-256.
- Detection of Vibrio parahaemolyticus From Marine Crabs in and Around Puducherry and Its Public Health Significances
Vijayan Chakarapani, Ajaykumar Vattiringal Jayan, Bhattacharya Anjan, Bhanurekha Vivekanandan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 189-204.
- Spontaneous Liposarcoma in a Guinea Pig (Cavia porcellus) and its Surgical Management
Anjan Kumar Sahoo, Balakrushna Dwibedi, Jayakrushna Das, Monalisha Behera, Lalit Mohan Behera
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 193-196.
- Prevalence of hypertension and prehypertension among doctors of different specialties in a tertiary-care teaching hospital in Eastern India and its correlation with body mass index
Abhishek Ghosh, Keshab Mukhopadhyay, Rama Bera, Raju Dasgupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 709-713.
- A cross-sectional study to assess the immunization coverage and vaccine dropout rates among 12 to 23 months old children in a rural area of Tripura
Anjan Datta, Chanda Mog, Shampa Das, Srabani Datta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 394-397.
- Development of Scale to Measure the Extent of Adoption of Improved Poultry Rearing Practices by Poultry Entrepreneurs
Komal Chandraker, Alok Kumar Pandey, Jagannath Oraon, Kumari Nandita Bera
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 182-186.
- Evaluation of the effect of hemodialysis on paraquat poisoning in patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, West Bengal, India: A cross-sectional study
Kanai Lal Karmakar, Swapan Kumar Mandal, Abhik Saha, Sangita Bhattacharya, Rania Indu, Anjan Adhikari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(6): 491-494.
- Assessment of Mother’s Knowledge and Practices Regarding Adverse Events Following Immunization of Their Children in a Rural Area of Tripura
Anjan Datta, Subrata Baidya, Shampa Das, Chanda Mog, Srabani Datta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 159-163.
- Estimation of patient perception on hygiene standards in a tertiary care hospital, West Bengal: A questionnaire-based study
Anjan Adhikari, Rania Indu, Moumita Ray, Sangita Bhattacharya, Jayeeta Bhattacharya, Trisha Basu, Twisha Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 215-219.
- Anti-inflammatory activity of Zandu Rhumayog Forte and Rhumasyl Gel in acute and chronic inflammatory models
Amitabha Dey, Satyajyoti Kanjilal, Anjan Adhikari, Bibhuti Nath Bhatt, Tulika Chakraborty, Pallabi Chakraborty, Deepa Gandhi, Avinash Narwaria, Chandra Kant Katiyar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2019; 8(3): 104-113.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW