|256 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Assessing coverage and compliance of mass drug administration under elimination of lymphatic filariasis program in Yadgir District, Karnataka
Achal Shetty, Anil Navale Santhuram, Nareshkumar SJ
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 71-74.
- Biochemistry handouts covering all lecture topics as study guide to focus during exam preparation in first year medical undergraduates in India
Mamata Vishnu Hegde, Sarita Vijay Agrawal, Parduman Singh, Samir Anil Singru
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 33-39.
- Prevalence of anemia among pregnant women in rural population of Kolar district
Ravishankar Suryanarayana, Anil Navale Santhuram, Muninarayana Chandrappa, Prathima Shivajirao, Sheela Shikaripur Rangappa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 454-458.
- Influence of leg dominancy over foot pressure and postural sway in middle age population: an observational study
Sulofana Iqbal Maredia, Shraddha Sawant, Senthil Kumar
. 2015; 3(6): 1358-1362.
- Correlation of non-traumatic neck pain with cervical angle and shoulder retractor power in adult clerical population
Isha Avadhut Godbole, Senthil Kumar Elumalai
. 2015; 3(4): 859-862.
- Static and dynamic postural stability in subjects with and without chronic low back pain
Heta Haresh Thakkar, Senthil Kumar E
. 2015; 3(9): 2405-2409.
- Awareness about Newly Launched Social Security Schemes among Rural Population in India
Kshama B Vidhate, Ritesh Kundap
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 918-921.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- Controversies in vaccination scene in India
Samir A. Singru
. 2014; 1(1): 1-2.
- Recurrent breast abscess due to Salmonella paratyphi A: an unusual case
Dnyaneshwari P. Ghadage, Archana B. Wankhade, Rupali J. Mali, Arvind V. Bhore
. 2014; 2(3): 1236-1238.
- A comparative study of serum electrolytes and lipid levels in ischaemic and haemorrhagic stroke
Vinod V. Wali, Smita S. Patil
. 2016; 4(11): 4838-4842.
- Comparative study of intravenous iron sucrose versus ferric carboxymaltose for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia in postpartum patients
Kishorkumar Vitthal Hol, Hemant Damle, Gulab Singh Shekhawat, Asha Hol
. 2015; 4(3): 669-673.
- Revisiting essential obstetric care from stakeholders’ view: knowledge and awareness about safe motherhood practices among stakeholders in tertiary care centre
Shilpa Pankaj Kshirsagar, Deepti Pushparaj Karmarkar, Hemant Shrikrishna Damle
. 2016; 5(8): 2733-2735.
- Randomized trial of suturing versus electrosurgical bipolar vessel sealing in abdominal hysterectomy
Sameer Darwade, Kishorkumar Hol, Sneha Trivedi, Gulab Singh Shekhawat
. 2016; 5(6): 1778-1783.
- Effectiveness of physical activity promotion programme on quality of life for old people
Priyanka Patil, Prajakta Patil
. 2015; 3(2): 405-408.
- A comparative study of supine lying, side lying and prone positioning on oxygen saturation, in mechanically
ventilated patients, in acute respiratory failure
Prajakta S. Patil, Raziya Nagarwala
. 2015; 3(7): 1627-1631.
- Study of fungal pathogen in onycomycoses patients attending the teaching hospital
Archana Wankhade, Dnyaneshwari Ghadage, Arvind Bhore
. 2016; 4(12): 5314-5318.
- Retinopathy of prematurity: a study of incidence and risk factors
Anjali Parekh, Manaskumar Behera, Sucheta Kulkarni, Pravin Narwadkar, Sanjay Natu
. 2016; 3(4): 1320-1325.
- The Engimatic WNT signaling and Mesenchymal stem cell Adipogenesis: Implications for Metabolic Disorders
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2014; 1(4): 121-125.
- CLINICAL EVALUATION OF CODED AYURVEDIC COMPOUND DRUG IN THE MANAGEMENT OF AAMVATA (RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS)
Anil Mangal, A.D.Jadhav
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2009; 15(1): 57-63.
- Incarcerated femoral hernia in male: a rare case report
Amit Mahajan, Anil Luther
. 2014; 1(1): 25-26.
- A Study Profile of Lung Abscess Patient Coming to Tertiary Care Center Ahmedabad
Anil Gupta, Nilesh Dutt
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 300-304.
- Analysis Of Treatment Outcome Of Superficial Tuberculous Lymphadenitis On The Basis Of Cytomorphological Features
Nilesh C Dutt, Anil M Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 474-479.
- Predictors of low birth weight: a retrospective study from rural India
Shriram V. Gosavi, Anil R. Koparkar
. 2014; 1(1): 7-9.
- Outbreak of Anthrax and its management in Bangalore rural district
B.R. Suchitra, M.C. Anil Kumar, G.P. Kalmath, and L. Prakash
. 2010; 3(3): 135-136.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Evaluation of Accredited Social Health Activist’s Activities in Janani Suraksha Yojna in a Rural Area of Gwalior District, Madhya Pradesh
Ram Niwas Mahore, Anil K Agarwal, Sangeeta Kori
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 60-63.
- Effect of induced Hypothyroidism on plasma cholesterol and bilirubin in Marwari Sheep
Barkha Gupta, Anil Moolchandani, Meenaxi Sareen
. 2010; 3(7): 323-325.
- Disadvantaged Rural Health – Issues and Challenges: A Review
Anil K Chillimuntha, Kumudini R Thakor, Jeremiah S Mulpuri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 80-82.
- Application of Tantrayukti (Means of Interpreting Science) in Research Methodology
Anil D. Avhad*, Manjiri Walinjkar, Hitesh A. Vyas, R.R. Dwivedi
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(3): 81-86.
- A study of random urine protein to creatinine ratio in the diagnosis of nephrotic syndrome in children
Rakesh A. Navale, Mallikarjun R. Kobal, Rohit Dixit, Ningshen Themyaola
. 2015; 2(1): 1-6.
- Clinical study to evaluate the causative factors of Shvitra (Vitiligo)
Manjiri Walinjkar*, Anil Avhad, Panditrao Londhe, Sharad Makhare
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(5): 130-134.
- Right sided Amyand’s hernia: a rare case report
Amit Mahajan, Pranay Pawar, Anil Luther, Parvez Haque
. 2014; 1(1): 43-44.
- Epidemiological Study of Tobacco Use among Male Aged 15 Year and Above in Urban Area of Ghaziabad City (UP)
Nitin Kumar Pathak, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Ajay Jha, Anil Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 186-190.
- Formulation, Evaluation and Optimization of Transdermal Drug Delivery System of Methotrexate Using Different Ratio of Eudragit RLPO / RSPO
Nirav A. Singhal, Girish K. Jani, Anil Bhandari, S. M. Vijayendraswamy, Nishant Upadhyay
. 2012; 2(2): 47-53.
- Arteriovenous malformation of external ear and temporal region: a case report
Richa Gupta, Anil Agrawal
. 2015; 3(11): 3427-3429.
- Diabetes and depression: Impact of depression on self-care among patients with type 2 diabetes
Ayesha Siddiqua Nawaz, Abhay B Mane, M R Ramakrishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 901-905.
- A Study of Factors Associated with Presence of Acute Respiratory Infection in Children 1-4 Years of Age in an Urban Slum of Pune City
Ajay Kumar Jha, JitendraBhawalkar, Anil Dixit, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Nitin Pathak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 179-181.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess the Health Status of Priests in a Pilgrimage City of Central India
Sanjay Kumar Chourasiya, Arpit Verma, Anil Singh Baghel, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 320-324.
- Laparoscopic repair of a large umbilical hernia in a super obese woman and its outcome
Sarath Babu Gillellamudi, Rehman Muhamad, B. Anil Kumar, Tarun Gogineni, M. Aparna, V. Chaitanya
. 2014; 1(1): 60-62.
- Personality Profile of Persons with Alcohol Dependence with and without Cirrhosis: A Hospital Based Comparative Study
Kakunje Anil, Kanaradi Haridas , Chand Prabat, Podali S.V.N. Sharma, Pai Ganesh, Sowmya Puthran
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2012; 1(2): 94-98.
- The different treatment modalities of pyopneumothorax- Study of 50 cases
Anil Gupta, Nilesh Dutt, Naresh Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 609-612.
- Gold (III) Complexes as Breast Cancer Drug
Firas Hassan, Salam Abd AlQadeem Mohammed, Anil Philip, Ayah Abdul Hameed, Emad Yousif
. 2017; 8(1): 76-79.
- Agreement between Morbidities Patterns Rendered By Questionnaire Based Survey and Verification by Medical Officer in a Cohort-Based Long Term Epidemiological Study
Sushil Singh, RR Tiwari, Nalok Banerjee, Anil Prakash
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 69-74.
- Incidence of multiorgan dysfunction in perinatal asphyxia
Ramesh S. Pattar, Anil Raj, Bhuvaneshwari Chandrashekhar Yelamali
. 2015; 2(4): 428-432.
- Left ventricular pseudoaneurysm due to patch dehiscence after ventricular septal rupture repair
Sanjeev Sanghvi, Anil Baroopal, Rohit Mathur
. 2016; 4(12): 5519-5520.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- Association between body mass index, lipid peroxidation and coronary lipid risk factors in hypothyroid subjects
V Shanmugapriya, PK Mohanty, D Anil Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1063-1067.
- Mode of presentation of symptomatic vitamin D deficiency in tertiary care centre in Jharkhand, India
Partha K. Chaudhuri, Anil K. Chaudhury
. 2016; 3(4): 1275-1277.
- Role of magnetic resonance venogram, diffusion and susceptibility weighted imaging in diagnosis of cerebral venous thrombosis
Ambuj Shrivastav, Anil kumar Sakalecha, Purnima Hegde
. 2016; 4(5): 1683-1687.
- Clinicoetiological profile of acute kidney injury in paediatric intensive care unit patients
Vidya Krishnamurthy, Anil Shetty K., Jaidev M. D.
. 2016; 3(4): 1416-1418.
- Study of Locomotor Disability due to Various Types of Trauma
Sandip Rameshrao Dhole, Anil Kumar Gaur, Sumedh Narayan More, Harshanand Popalwar, Vaibhav Lokhande
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 194-198.
- Cornell Net Carbohydrate and Protein System (CNCPS) Fractionations and In-vitro Nutrient Digestibility of Corn Dried Distiller Grains with Solubles (DDGS) from Various Ethanol Plants in Andhra Pradesh
P. Ravi Kanth Reddy, R. K. Sowjanya Lakshmi, J. Raju, K. Raja Kishore, C. Anil Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 164-171.
- Prevalence of Periodontitis in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis: a Case Control Study
Ali Ghareeb Altamimi, Saud Alnouri AlBakr, Thamer Alaswad Alanazi, Faleh A. Alshahrani, Elna Paul Chalisserry, Sukumaran Anil
Materia Socio Medica. 2018; 30(1): 58-61.
- Cascade stomach: a case report
Maninder Kaur Chhabra, Anil Kumar Mongia
. 2016; 3(2): 1005-1008.
- Study of open inguinal hernia repair by mosquito net mesh versus polypropylene mesh
Anil Darokar, Kishor Bele, Rajiv Mulmule, Rizwanuddin Qazi
. 2016; 4(1): 126-130.
- Comparison of Balance between Subjects with COPD and Normal Individuals- A Comparative Study
Suresh Babu Reddy, Nataraj Madagondapalli Srinivasan, Anil Kumar, Vinod Babu.
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(2): 47-61.
- DEJERINE-ROUSSY SYNDROME
*N. S. Sampath kumar, **Anil kumar.t, ** Ravi kiran padala,
***Govinda raju, ** Venugopal, ** Neeraja
Narayana Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 20-23.
- Solid Waste Disposal Management in A Residential Complex of A Defence Establishment- A Modern Approach
Jagdamba Dixit , Anil Kumar Dixit, Singh Narendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 306-310.
- Effect of Dental Chair Light on Enamel Bonding of Orthodontic Brackets Using Light Cure Based Adhesive System: An In-Vitro Study
Anil Tiwari, Tarulatha Shyagali, Sarvraj Kohli, Rishi Joshi, Abhishek Gupta, and Rana Tiwari
Acta Informatica Medica. 2016; 24(5): 317-321.
- Programmatic Management of Drug Resistant Tuberculosis: A New Chapter in the Strategy of Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme of India
Anil K Dixit, Eema Chaudhary, Jagdamba dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 541-544.
- Primary outcome of babies with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
Anil Kumar Rawat, Rupali Praveen Shirke, Vipan Chandar
. 2016; 3(4): 1170-1172.
- A Rare cause of acute massive pulmonary embolism: Thrombi-in-transit
Ashok Paudel, Anil Sahin, Halil Atas, Alper Kepez, Murat Sunbul
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(3): 697-8.
- Estrus Induction and Fertility Response in Postpartum Anoestrus Marathwadi Buffaloes using Hormonal Protocol along with Vitamin E and Selenium
Ayesha Salim Mujawar, Waquar Ahmed Abdul Razzaque, Snehal S Ramteke, Anil D Patil, Sayed Sajid Ali, Anil U Bhikane, Minhaj Ali Khan, Irfanbaig Rahmathbaig Mogal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 289-296.
- Uterine rupture a retrospective analysis of referral cases at a tertiary care centre in Kanpur city
Seema Dwivedi, Anil Kumar
. 2015; 4(4): 1148-1152.
- Prevalence of Opportunistic Fungal Infections in HIV Positive Patients in Tertiary Care Hospital, Rajkot
Rosy Parmar, Vaibhavi Sharma, Chirag thakkar, Anil Chaudhary, Urmila Pateliya, Govind Ninama, Kalpesh Mistry, Yogesh Goswami, G.U.Kavathia, Rakesh Rajat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 463-465.
- Knowledge about risk factors, symptoms and complications of diabetes among adults in South India
Anil C Mathew, Neethu Jacob, Shintu Jose, Rathan P, Suvetha K, Senthil Kumar R, Yunsheng Ma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1086-1092.
- Microcystic congenital pulmonary airway malformation of the lung causing non immune hydrops fetalis and Mirror syndrome: a case report
Imran Ali Mohammed, Sirumalla Chandrasekhar, Sandhya Anil, H. Sandhya Rani
. 2015; 2(2): 311-315.
- An evaluation of Metered-Dose Inhaler Administration Technique in Patients of Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Alpesh Chauhan, Prakruti Patel, Anuradha Gandhi, Mira Desai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(2): 115-118.
- Lutembacher’s syndrome: a study of 3 cases
Samir Gyaneshwar Marghade, Anand Sancheti, Anil Patwardhan
. 2015; 2(2): 264-266.
- Ocular trauma
Anil Kumar Bhupally, Sindu Sulekha Chigiri, Swathi M., Rohini M., Shruthi T.
. 2015; 3(12): 3714-3719.
- A comparative study of endotracheal intubation as per intubation difficulty score, using Airtraq and McCoy laryngoscopes with manual-in-line axial stabilization of cervical spine in adult patients
Nilesh Sarvaiya, Deepali Pankaj Thakur, Bharati Anil Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3211-3218.
- Twin births: an overview
Sanjivani Anil Wanjari
. 2014; 3(4): 995-997.
- Breech delivery: changing scenario
Sanjivani Anil Wanjari
. 2015; 4(2): 384-387.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- An assessment of behavior change regarding milk consumption in families consuming unpasteurized milk from street vendors in slum areas of Indore district
Salil Sakalle, Sunil Guleri, Sanjay Dixit, Anil Bhagwat, Harish Shukla, Suraj Sirohi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 401-405.
- Clinico-biochemical correlation between psoriasis and lipid profile
Amita Gupta, Sangita Paneri, Rajeev Lohokare, P. Dey Sarkar, Anil Jain
. 2016; 4(6): 1966-1969.
- Abdominopelvic mass in postmenopausal female: a diagnostic dilemma
Neha Pruthi, Jyotsna Suri, Saumya Prasad, Anil K. Jain, Pratima Mittal
. 2016; 5(8): 2878-2880.
- PATTERN OF SUICIDAL DEATHS IN FEMALES OF SOUTH GUJARAT REGION
Pankaj Prajapati, Shailesh Prajapati, Anil Pandey, Vishrut Joshi, Namrata Prajapati
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 31-34.
- A comparative study of simple ligation and simple ligation with invagination of appendicular stump
Syed Rizwanuddin Qazi, Anil Vishwasrao Darokar, Varsha Nitin Bijwe, Rajiv Mangalmurti Mulmule, Kishor Krishnarao Bele
. 2016; 4(5): 1485-1489.
- Perception of fever and management practices by parents of pediatric patients
Ravi Prakash Agrawal, Santokh Singh Bhatia, Anil Kaushik, Chandra Madhur Sharma
. 2013; 1(4): 397-400.
- Comparison of analgesic effect of 24% sucrose and breast milk in healthy infants less than 2 months of age
Saiprasad Kavthekar, Rahul Patil, Anil Kurane, Hemant Bharati
. 2016; 3(4): 1375-1379.
- Serum cystatin C and serum creatinine levels in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Ashwin Kumar AS, Anil Kumar AS
. 2015; 3(1): 174-177.
- Livestock Feed Resources in Surplus Rainfall Agro Ecological Zones of Andhra Pradesh: Requirement, Availability and their Management
J. Raju, P. Ravi Kanth Reddy, A. Nagarjuna Reddy, C. Anil Kumar, P. Pandu Ranga Reddy, Iqbal Hyder
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(2): 148-163.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- Biodiversity and biotechnological applications of halophilic microbes for sustainable agriculture
Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 48-55.
- Are clinical and functional results of MIPPO and IMN for treatment of extraarticular distal tibia fractures similar?
Anil Taskesen, Yuksel Ugur Yaradilmis, Mahmut Ozdemir, Hakan Sesen, Ismail Demirkale, Murat Altay
Annals of Medical Research. 2017; 24(4): 413-417.
- Comparative study between nerve stimulator guided technique and ultrasound guided technique of supraclavicular nerve block for upper limb surgery
Anil Ratnawat, Fateh Singh Bhati, Chanda Khatri, Bharath Srinivasan, Pushpender Sangwan, Dilip Singh Chouhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2101-2106.
- Role of postpartum Kegel exercises in the prevention and cure of stress incontinence
Chitra Joshi, Anil Kumar Joshi, Zehra Mohsin
. 2016; 5(3): 669-673.
- Intrauterine insemination: a retrospective review on determinants of success
Pramila Koli, Anil M, N R Ramya, Kamal Patil, M K Swamy
. 2013; 2(3): 311-314.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Characterization of Local Mahboobnagar Goat under Field Conditions
Anil Pavan Kumar Dasari, Sarin Karthikeyan Kunnath, Anil Kumar Reddy Kanduri, Sreenivas Dasari
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 322-327.
- Successful maternal and fetal outcome of Guillain-Barre syndrome complicating pregnancy: a case report
Saunitra A. Inamdar, Anil H. Inamdar, Richa Chaudhary, Vaidehi S. Subhedar
. 2013; 2(3): 478-479.
- A rare case of sirenomelia with total bilateral cleft lip palate and kyphoscoliosis
Sangeeta Arya, Anil Kumar Verma, Kiran Pandey, Sunil Kumar Verma
. 2013; 2(2): 242-244.
- Pericardial tamponade masking associated pulmonary thrombo embolism in a case of adeno carcinoma of lung
Srinivasan Kandasamy, Monica E. Florence Tadi, John Satish Rudrapogu,
Govind Biju, Chaitanya Boddikura, Anil Kumar Naralasetty
. 2015; 3(8): 2126-2128.
- Spectrum of hemoglobinopathies by high performance liquid chromatography with special reference to role of HbA2 levels at tertiary care centre
Santosh B. Bhokare, Pragati P. Phulgirkar, Anil R. Joshi, Rajan S. Bindu
. 2016; 4(12): 5269-5276.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- Effect of Supplementation of Butylated Hydroxytoluene on Post-Thaw Viability, Motility and Membrane Integrity of Crossbred Bovine Spermatozoa
Anoop Singh, Mridula Sharma, Shiv Prasad, Yaqoob Bhat, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Pandey, Santosh Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 93-101.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW