|14 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- PELVIC FIBROMATOSIS REACHING CAVO-ATRIAL JUNCTION ENROUTE INFERIOR VENA CAVA - A RARE PRESENTATION
Nilu Malpani Dhoot, Arpita Bhoumik, Anasua Chattopadhyay, Usha Goenka, Enam Murshed Khan
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2018; 4(1): 1-4.
- Comparison of crystalloid and colloid preload on maternal hemodynamics in elective caesarean section under spinal anaesthesia
Mohanchandra Mandal, Subhrajyoti Chattopadhyay, Teesta Bagchi, Sumit Chakrabarti
. 2016; 4(6): 2428-2435.
- Plasma biochemical indices at various stages of infection with a field isolate of Eimeria tenella in broiler chicken
Dipak Kumar Mondal, Saibal Chattopadhyay, Subhasish Batabyal, Asit Kumar Bera,Debasis Bhattacharya
. 2011; 4(9): 404-409.
- Spontaneous cholecystocutaneous fistula: still a complication of gallstones
Bappaditya Har, Rounak Shinde, Abhishek Prasad, Bitan Kumar Chattopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1194-1196.
- Management of late presenting giant benign tumours of head and neck
Sumit Chattopadhyay, Aloke Bose Majumdar, Dipayan Biswas, Shib Shankar Paul
. 2015; 2(3): 296-299.
- Is fumigation enough for air conditioning units in operation theatres and Intensive care units?
Anasua Deb, Sharmila Raut, Sunita Gajbhiye, Priyanka Patil, Sanjay Raut
. 2016; 4(5): 1583-1589.
- Isolation, Purification and Immuno-biochemical Characterization of Gir and Jersey Seminal Plasma Fertility Associated Proteins
Sanju Mandal, S. Chattopadhyay, S. Batabyal, S. Nath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 309-317.
- HELLP syndrome in eclampsia and its impact on maternal and foetal outcome: a study in a tertiary care centre of rural India
Shibram Chattopadhyay, Amitava Pal, Rupali Modak, Tapan Kr. Maity, Shritanu Bhattcharya
. 2014; 3(3): 610-614.
- A randomized controlled trial of vaginal misoprostol tablet and intracervical dinoprostone gel in labor induction of women with prolonged pregnancies
Apurba Mandal, Shibram Chattopadhyay, Snehamoy Choudhuri, Samaresh Malo, Kajal Patra, Sharmistha Ganguly, Debmalya Maiti
. 2016; 5(2): 343-348.
- In vitro Antimicrobial Potential of Potentilla polyphylla Wall. ex Lehm. Taproot Extract Against Human Pathogens
Khonamai Sewa Nakhuru, Jyotchna Gogoi, Pronobesh Chattopadhyay, Hemanta Kumar Gogoi
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(2): 27-30.
- An observational, cross-sectional study on hematological abnormalities in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus on metformin for 5years or more in a tertiary care center
Mounam Chattopadhyay , Sanjay Kumar Mandal, Hridish Narayan Chakravarti, Rina Barman, Soumyadeep Ghosh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(3): 121-124.
- Prevalence of Candida albicans in Raw Chicken and Mutton Meat Samples Sold in the Open Markets of Kolkata City of West Bengal
Keshab Prasad Sharma, Utpal Kumar Chattopadhyay, Koyeli Naskar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 243-249.
- Phytochemical screening, in vitro anti quorum sensing activity and antioxidant activity of extracts of Plumeria alba, Pisonia alba and Cynodon dactylon
Ankita Chattopadhyay, Bhavinee Dixit, Parni Nijhawan, Neethu Kamarudheen, Bhaskara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 162-166.
- A Study on Safe Injection Practices of Nursing Personnel in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Bobby Paul, Sima Roy, Dipankar Chattopadhyay , Sukamol Bisoi , Raghunath Misra , Nabanita Bhattacharya, Biswajit Biswas
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2011; 10(6): 681-686.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW