|302 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Proximate and vitamin C analysis of wild edible plants consumed by Bodos of Assam, India
Hwiyang Narzary1, Ananta Swargiary2 and Sanjay Basumatary3*
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2015; 4(4): 128-133.
- Study of oxidative stress in smokers by estimating serum superoxide dismutase
Yogesh B Gavali, Aniruddha N Jibhkate, Richa K Lath, Shilpa Mahajan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1060-1062.
- Assessing severity of involvement of autonomic functions in iron-deficiency anemia patients
Aniruddha Narayan Jibhkate, Richa K Lath
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(5): 429-433.
- Biochemical Polymorphism and its relation with some traits of importance in poultry
Das, Ananta Kr. and Deb, Rajib
. 2008; 1(7): 220-222.
- Impact of Educational Training and Workshop on knowledge, attitude, and practice of pharmacovigilance in nursing staff of tertiary care hospital, Rajasthan
Jitendra Zaveri, Archanabahen Chaudhari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 530-533.
- A correlative study of serum uric acid and serum malondialdehyde level in early essential hypertension
Chanchal Shrivastav, Suman Sharma, Paras Arvindbhai Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1088-1091.
- Assessment of Depression among Medical Students of Private University in Bhopal, India
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 161-165.
- Epidemiological Trends of Malaria Cases in Rural Health and Training Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Leena Balpande, Sanjay K Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 227-229.
- Epidemiological investigation and containment measures of a dengue fever outbreak in an institutional set up in South India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 915-918.
- Assessment Of Infant And Young Child Feeding Practices Among Mothers In Rural Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Amod Borle, Sanjay S Agrawal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vishal Bathma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 419-423.
- An Education Intervention to Improve Awareness on Road Safety: A Study among School Going Tee-nagers in Indore
Priyanka Mahawar, Sanjay Dixit, A K Khatri, Rahul Rokade, Rohit Bhurre, Sanjeev Kirar, Rohit Jain, Sanjay Jamliya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 529-532.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- Correlation of high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging with surgico-pathological findings in rectal carcinoma patients
Sheo Kumar, Uday Shanker Singh, Prabhaker Mishra, Hira Lal, Niraj Kumari, Anand Prakash, Ashok Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 580-585.
- Attributes of metabolic syndrome in geriatric institutional residents in Secunderabad, India
Ananta Bhattacharyya, Nirmalya Sinha
. 2016; 4(2): 398-402.
- Clinical profile of organophosphorus poisoning patients at rural tertiary health care centre
Kailas N. Chintale, Sanjay V. Patne, Sanjay S. Chavan
. 2016; 3(2): 268-274.
- Perioperative transfusions adversely affect post-operative outcomes in less than 18-year undergoing surgical repairs on cardiopulmonary bypass
Varuna Varma, Nirmal Gupta, Prabhaker Mishra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 559-565.
- Survey and documentation of anthelmintic plants used in traditional medicine system of tribal communities of Udalguri district of Assam, India
Ananta Swargiary, Manita Daimari, Mritunjoy Kumar Roy,
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(1): 46-54.
- Recovery status of bacteriophages of different livestock farms of Veterinary College, Adhartal, Jabalpur, India
Sanjay Shukla, S. D. Hirpurkar
. 2011; 4(3): 117-119.
- Primary Care Diabetology
Sanjay Kalra, Fatema Jawad
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(6): 779-780.
- Weekend therapy in diabetes
Sanjay Kalra, Yashdeep Gupta
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(5): 627-628.
- A Cross Sectional Study To Assess Socio Eonomic Complications Of Adolescent Pregnancy In A Metropolitan City Of Central India
Rachna Dubey, Sanjay Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 428-433.
- Treatment Outcome of Tuberculosis in HIV Seropositive Patients: An Experience of Southeast Region of Ahmedabad
Sanjay B Tripathi, Vishakha K Kapadia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 462-465.
- In vitro investigation of anthelmintic activity of Mitragyna parvifolia (Roxb.) Korth. (Rubiaceae)
Badgujar Vishal B.* and Surana Sanjay J
. 2010; 3(7): 326-328.
- Ramadan and diabetes: Holistic trial design
Fatema Jawad, Sanjay Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(7): 791-792.
- Adverse Drug Reactions and Outcome Analysis of MDR TB Patients on DOTS Plus Regimen
Vishakha K Kapadia, Sanjay B Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 5-9.
- Acceptance of non-invasive prenatal testing by cell free foetal DNA for foetal aneuploidy in a developing country: experience at a tertiary care centre in India
Namrata Kashyap, Mandakini Pradhan, Piyush Kumar, Neeta Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 705-710.
- Preference of service providers for the veterinary service-a case study of Sangli District of Maharastra state, India
Pallavi P. Mirajkar, Sanjay Kumar, Y. P. Singh
. 2011; 4(3): 106-108.
- Prevalence of Helminth Parasites in Indigenous Fowls of Zoba Anseba of Eritrea, North-East Africa
M K Ghebremariam, Sanjay Devarajan, Basharat Ahmed
. 2011; 4(11): 492-494.
- Evaluation and application of diagnostic accuracy in clinical decision-making
Prabhaker Mishra, Chandra Mani Pandey, Uttam Singh, Sachin Singh Yadav, Vishal Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2190-2193.
- A Study of Gene Xpert in Screening of Sputum in HIV Positive Patients Presenting to Tertiary Care Centre
Deepak Bansal, Sanjay Avashia, Mitesh Karothiya
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 657-660.
- IS SEVERITY OF OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNOEA IS A SURROGATE MARKER OF CPAP TITRATION PRESSURE?
Giridhar BH, Rajesh V, Rashmi Soori, Anusha Rao, Sanjay Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 150-152.
- RECENT THERAPEUTIC PROGRESS OF CHALCONE SCAFFOLD BEARING COMPOUNDS AS
PROSPECTIVE ANTI-GOUT CANDIDATES
DEBARSHI KAR MAHAPATRA, VIVEK ASATI, SANJAY KUMAR BHARTI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(1): 1-5.
- Fear of Falls and Compliance in Exercise Intervention by Community Dwelling Older Adults at Risk of Falling
Sanjay Eapen Samuel, Ashok Nayak, M Shashidhar Kotian
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(1): 8-14.
- Assessment of Knowledge and Awareness Regarding Thyroid Disorders among Women of a Cosmopolitan City of Central India
Shailesh Rai, Suraj Sirohi, AK Khatri, Sanjay Dixit, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 219-222.
- A Study of Socio-demographic Factors Leading to Divorce – A Social Problem
Rupal D Girase, Santosh J Haralkar, Sanjay M Mulaje, Suresh K Mangulikar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 116-120.
- HIV/AIDS knowledge among adult male migrant factory workers of an industrial city in north India
SA Rizwan, Sanjay Rai, Kiran Goswami, Puneet Misra, Shashi Kant
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 236-242.
- Effect of Antenatal Exercise on Outcome of Labor
AK Khatri, Suraj Sirohi, Sanjay Dixit, Shailesh Rai, Dhruvendra Pandey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 342-345.
- Frequency and Predictors of Hepatopulmonary Syndrome in Chronic Liver Disease Patients
Atanu Chandra, Soumya S Mondal, Sanjay K Mandal, Indranil Sen, Mithun Das, Snigdhendu Pal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 275-279.
- A study of neonatal and maternal outcomes of asthma during pregnancy
Babu Lal Meena, V. B. Singh, Parvej Sameja, Vijay Tundwal, Sanjay Beniwal
. 2013; 1(1): 23-27.
- Tobacco Use Among Adolescent: A Burning Issue in Bhopal city
Vishal Bathma, Swarn Likhar, Sanjay Agarwal, Mahesh Mishra, Uma Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 103-107.
- Prevalence of Candida Infection and its Antifungal Susceptibility Pattern in Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Lata R Patel, Jayshri D Pethani, Palak Bhatia, Sanjay D Rathod, Parul D Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 439-441.
- Clinical profile, morbidity and mortality among swine flu (H1N1) infected patients: 2015 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh pandemic, India
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant
. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess the Health Status of Priests in a Pilgrimage City of Central India
Sanjay Kumar Chourasiya, Arpit Verma, Anil Singh Baghel, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 320-324.
- A Profile of Cases of Hemoglobinopathies at a Medical College
Shah Sejal J, Chauhan Sanjay C, Rathod Hitesh K, Patel Amul B, Sharma Vaibhavi Y
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 137-140.
- Effect of Educational Intervention on Postgraduates Regarding Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW) At a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Bhopal
Vishal Bathma, Sanjay Agarwal, Umesh Sinha, Girjesh Gupta, Neeraj Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 519-521.
- Evaluation of Different Aspects of Janani Suraksha Yojna in Indore District, Madhya Pradesh
Priyanka Mahawar, Shweta Anand, Sanjay Dixit, A K Bhagwat, Salil Sakalle, Veena Yesikar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 512-515.
- Old Age Homes: Reasons for Admission and the Assessment of Health-Related Quality of Life of Inmates
Sanjay Dixit, S.B.Bansal, Sonal Banzal³, Roshini Saleem Raja, Shivani Dua, Rudri Agrawal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 73-77.
- A Study of Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls in Rural Area of Bhopal District
Sheloj M Joshi, Swarna Likhar, Sanjay S Agarwal, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Umashankar Shukla
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 191-194.
- Study of the Prescription Practices for Malaria Treatment and Prophylaxis among Government and Private Medical Practitioners in Bhavnagar City
Girish Pandya, Leena Sakhiya, Gaurishanker Shrimali, Sanjay Solanki, Sunil Nayak, M.P.Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 399-401.
- AN UPDATES ON THE SEPSIS CAUSING MULTIPLE ORGAN DYSFUNCTIONS
HARIKESH MAURYA, SUSHEEL KUMAR DUBEY, POONAM BISHT, MONIKA SEMWAL, SANJAY GANDHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 31-40.
- A study of the nature and causes of domestic violence among the attendees of a domestic violence counseling center of a tertiary level hospital of a city of central India
Dixit Sanjay, AK Puranik, Satish Saroshe, Girjesh Gupta, Suraj Sirohi, Bhupendrakumar Rohit
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 728-732.
- Prevalence of Obesity among College Students in Rural Area of Bangalore
Sanjay T Varadappa, Prashanth Kumar S Prakash, Gangaboraiah, Ramesh Masthi N Raju, Lakshmeesha Y Subbanna
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 42-45.
- Effect of Oral Administration of Urine of Pantja Goats on the Performance of Their Kids
Manish Pandey, Dev Vrat Singh, Sunil Kumar Rastogi, Brijesh Singh, Sanjay Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 158-164.
- Assessment of Substance Use and Attitude Towards Internship among Intern Doctors in Maharashtra
Sampatti S Todkar, Viresh A Nandimath, Santosh Haralkar, Sanjay M Mulaje, Suresh K Mangulikar, Wasim A Bennishirur
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 88-91.
- Effect of Indian spices on fibrinolytic activity on man
Sanjay Paliwal, Syed Javed
. 2016; 3(1): 120-124.
- A Study to Evaluate Internet Addiction Disorder among Students of a Medical College and Associated Hospital of Central India
Amit Malviya, Sanjay Dixit, Harish Shukla, Ankita Mishra, Abhineet Jain, Amrita Tripathi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 93-95.
- The study of prevalence of hyperuricemia and metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Sanjay A. Mundhe, Dinkar R. Mhasde
. 2016; 3(2): 241-249.
- A Histopathological Study of Ophthalmic Lesions at a Teaching Hospital
Chauhan Sanjay C, Shah Sejal J, Patel Amul B, Rathod Hitesh K, Surve Sunil D, Nasit Jitendra G
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 133-136.
- Variations of Origin of Long Head of Biceps Brachii Muscle from Glenoid Labrum of Scapula
Ketan Chauhan, Meenakshi Bansal, Pratik Mistry, Dhananjay Patil, Sanjay Modi, Chandrakant Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 137-139.
- A Study on Patient Compliance of Tuberculosis Enrolled under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme
Salil Sakalle, Bhagwan Waskel, Sanjay Dixit, Dhruvendra Pandey , Suraj Sirohi, Satish Saroshe
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 96-99.
- A Three Stage Assessment of a case of Polycystic Liver Disease, based on the principles of family medicine
Turkish Journal of Family Medicine & Primary Care. 2019; 13(3): 396-401.
- Influence of Immunocompetence Levels on Layer Economic Traits in Rhode Island Red Chicken
Abdul Rahim, Sanjeev Kumar, Ananta Kumar Das, Jowel Debnath
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(3): 320-324.
- Factors predicting early improvement in semen parameters following varicocele surgery
Shreeharsha Mallappa Awati
. 2014; 3(4): 1027-1032.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- Cytodiagnosis of Metastatic Cervical Lymphadenopathy in A Tertiary Care Centre in North-East India - A One Year Study
Sanjay Nath, Nabaneet Majumder, Samarpita Nama, Ramit Chakraborty, Ganes Chandra Hati, Habibul Islam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 296-299.
- Awareness about Menstruation and Menstrual Hygiene Practices among Adolescent Girls in Central India
Sanjay Dixit1, Deepa Raghunath2, Rahul Rokade3, Syed Akbar Nawaz4, Taruna Nagdeve4, Ishu Goyal4
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 468-473.
- Ideal antenatal care-does it exist?
Sanjay Singh, Manash Biswas
. 2016; 5(5): 1285-1291.
- A rare case of late atypical post-partum eclampsia
Sanjay Singh, Raju Agarwal
. 2015; 4(5): 1645-1646.
- A study evaluating knowledge, attitude and practices of practitioners in the medicine department of tertiary care teaching rural hospital with respect to antihypertensives
Jatin Patel, Andrew Mark, Sanjay K. Date
. 2015; 3(3): 715-717.
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis for ureterorenoscopic surgery
Shreeharsha Mallappa Awati
. 2014; 1(3): 123-127.
- Negative pressure wound therapy by indigenous method: a decisive and cost-effective approach in management of open wounds
Neelam R. Charles, Apoorv Gupta, Sanjay Datey, Rajat Lohia
. 2016; 3(3): 1399-1406.
- Outcome of ultrasound guided pigtail catheter drainage of liver abscesses a prospective study of 126 cases
Sayeed Majid Malik, Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Tariq P. Azad
. 2015; 2(4): 634-640.
- Comparative study of programmed labor and traditional management of labor
Nitin S. Kshirsagar, Sanjay S. Patil, Anand V. Karale
. 2013; 2(2): 209-212.
- Split hand/split-foot malformations: a report of four cases in a family with variable presentations
Sagar Bharatlal Jaiswal, Sanjay Jayantilal Soni, Chirag D. Patel, Ashish J. Suthar
. 2015; 3(10): 2867-2869.
- Analysis of application and diagnostic importance of Alvarado scoring system in patients with right lower quadrant abdominal pain
Sanjay N. Koppad, Harsha Kodliwadmath, Mallikarjun Desai
. 2016; 3(3): 1240-1243.
- Evaluation of modified Alvarado scoring system in diagnosis of acute appendicitis - a prospective study
Vishad Patel, Manoj Kela, Sanjay Prasad, Ajeet Singh Gautam, Mohit Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 621-625.
- A study of morbidity pattern in Misgav Ladach technique of caesearean section
Nitin Kshirsagar, Kruthika R. Sajjan, Sanjay Patil, Basavaraj Nagur
. 2016; 5(6): 1925-1928.
- 7” long knife for 7 years in the duodenum: a rare case report and review of literature
Sanjay K. Bhasin, S. L. Kachroo, Vijay Kumar, Raj Kumar, Viajaynt Singh Chandail
. 2014; 1(1): 29-32.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Sleep Hygiene among Morning Shift School Going Children
Sanjay Dixit , Suraj Sirohi , Salil Sakalle , Rahul Rokade , Sugandha Sirohi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 584-587.
- A Comparatiive Study of Immunity against Ticks in Cattle Vaccinated with Recombinant BM95 and Local Boophilus microplus Whole Extract Antigen
Vijendra Kumar Pal, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 143-153.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- The external quality assessment scheme in coagulation: five years’ experience as a participating laboratory
Jyoti Prakash Sapre, Sanjay Namdev Chaudhari, Megha Pradipbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 1073-1075.
- Epidemiology of ovarian malignancies
Akanksha Sood, Rekha G. Daver, Sanjay G. Tambe
. 2016; 5(1): 186-193.
- Use of nasogastric tube in emergency situation to prevent LMA ProSeal down folding: a simple method
Tanmay Tiwari, Ashish Kannaujia
. 2014; 2(3): 1239-1240.
- Cytomorphological evaluation of squamous cell abnormalities observed on cervical smears in government medical college, Jabalpur, India: a five year study
Radhika Rajesh Nandwani, Sanjay Totade, Murali Gopala Krishnan
. 2016; 4(3): 794-799.
- Stigmata of complications on the quality of life of type 2 diabetic patients
Babulal Meena, Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Sanjay Sharma, Subhash Chandra
. 2016; 4(1): 278-285.
- Long PFN in unstable subtrochantric fracture with absent lateral wall support in proximal fragment with delayed augmentation with encircalage wire and bone grafting
Sudarshan A. Kamble, Sanjay R. Bharti, Jay Rundan Rathod
. 2015; 3(10): 2847-2850.
- Bacteriological Analysis and Resistance Pattern Among Various Culture Isolates From Neonatal Septicemia at Tertiary Care Hospital, Ahmedabad
Sanjay D Rathod, Palak V Bhatia, Parimal H Patel, Jayshri D Pethani, Lata R Patel, Bimal Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 466-469.
- Screening of Extrapulmonary Tuberculosis Samples by Zeihl Neelsen Staining in Patients Presenting at Tertiary Care Hospital Ahmedabad
Lata Patel, Jignesh Panchal, Jayshree Pethani, Sanjay Rathod, Parimal Patel, Parul Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 165-167.
- A Study of Osteoarticular Tuberculosis in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Saurabh Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Atul Varshney, Archa Sharma, Akhil Bansal, Ashlesh Choudhary
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 117-120.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Role of Platelet Parameters in Diagnosing Various Clinical Conditions
Amar R. Shah, Sanjay N. Chaudhari, Menka H. Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(2): 162-165.
- A comparative study to find out emotional quotient in students of MGM Medical College, Indore MP, India
Sanjay Dixit, Bhupendra Kumar Rohit, Veena Yesikar, Geeta Shivram
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 585-588.
- Role of diagnostic hysterolaparoscopy in the evaluation of infertility
Ami V. Mehta, Akshesh P. Modi, Bina M. Raval, Sanjay P. Munshi, Shefal B. Patel, Shakera M. Dedharotiya
. 2016; 5(2): 437-440.
- Comparative analysis of open versus laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
Suresh Badiger, Sanjay N. Koppad, Ashwin Kulkarni, Harsha Kodliwadmath
. 2016; 3(3): 1167-1172.
- Missed choledochal cyst: a rare presentation and review of literature
Sanjay Kumar Bhasin, Tariq Parvez Azad, Nasib C. Digra, Mubashar, Gopal Sharma
. 2014; 1(2): 112-115.
- An unusual presentation of nabothian cyst: a case report
Kanan A. Yelikar, Sonali S. Deshpande, Shubhangi F. Deshmukh, Sanjay B. Pagare
. 2015; 4(5): 1589-1592.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy prior to laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a clinical study at a tertiary care centre in central India
Venkatesh Kolla, Neelam Charles, Sanjay Datey, Devendra Mahor, Anand Gupta, Sanjeev Malhotra
. 2016; 3(2): 637-642.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW