|72 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of prehypertension and hypertension in rural are of Vadodara district
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya, Arvind Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 117-120.
- Alertness regarding malaria in rural community of Vadodara
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya, Arvind Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 113-116.
- Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity in Adolescents of Urban & Rural Area of Surat, Gujarat
Alok Parekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 325-329.
- Study of Anaemia in Surat, Western India
AlokParekh, Malay Parekh, Divyeshkumar Vadasmiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 369-371.
- Role of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology in Palpable Breast Lesions and Its Correlation with Histopathological Diagnosis
Bhaskar Thakkar, Malay Parekh, N Trivedi, A S Agnihotri, Uravashi Mangar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 283-288.
- Effect of neem (Azadirachta Indica) leaf powder supplementation on growth in broilers
Alok. K. Wankar, R.N. Shirbhate, K. B. Bahiram, S.A. Dhenge, R. A. Jasutkar
. 2009; 2(10): 396-397.
- Correlation of fasting blood glucose level with central obesity in pre and post menopausal middle aged women.
A Pranita, J. S Kharche, B Balsubramaniyan, M K Parekh, A R Joshi, P S Borole
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(1): 21-23.
- Drug prescription patterns in patients with Alzheimer’s disease in an urban neuro-specialty clinic in Western India
Anuradha Sujai Joshi, Henil Mayur Upadhyay, Nidhi Parekh, Savan Shah, Kinnari Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1073-1080.
- Current trends in the usage of Ksharakarma (Alkaline therapy) and Ksharasutra (Alkaline Seton) for managing Bhagandhara (Fistula -In –Ano)
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2018; 4(2): 70-74.
- Precision medicine: a master stroke
. 2015; 2(3): 330-331.
- Study of clinical profile of painful crisis in hospitalized children of sickle cell anemia
Anjali Parekh, Leena Dhande
. 2016; 3(3): 965-970.
- A study of accuracy of triple assessment as a clinical tool for the diagnosis of a palpable breast lump
Keyur Narendrabhai Surati, Kaushal Suthar, Brijesh Parekh, Jainam Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 733-737.
- Study of recent trends in acute pancreatitis
Keyur Surati, Kaushal Suthar, Jainam Shah, Brijesh Parekh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 63-68.
- Routine versus early nasogastric decompression in gastrointestinal surgeries: a randomized controlled trial
Devang H. Patel, Dharmendra K. Shah, Pokhraj P. Suthar, Pratik M. Parekh
. 2015; 3(11): 3084-3090.
- Performance of Kadaknath and Krishna-J Birds Reared as Backyard System of Farming in Mandla District of M.P.
Pramod Sharma, S. M. Tripathi, Neelu Vishwakarma, Alok Jain, H. S. Rai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 241-244.
- Congenital megalourethra: spectrum of presentation and insights in embryology and management
Prakash Advait, Bhavesh Doshi, Sangram Singh, Bhupendra Parekh
. 2015; 2(4): 660-664.
- Mullerian duct anomalies presenting with primary amenorrhoea
Piyusha Chandrayan, Usha Parekh, Niyati Jain
. 2016; 5(2): 300-305.
- Evaluation of Atracurium Besylate and Vecuronium Bromide in Combination to Facilitate Rapid Tracheal Intubation
Kiran B Patel, Ananyaruchi S Sharma, Hitesh S Patel, Rahul D Patel, Bindiya C Parekh, Tirath M Modi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 240-244.
- Safety and efficacy of parenteral iron sucrose complex therapy in iron deficiency anemia in antenatal and postnatal women
Suchita Patel, Alok Goyal, Anjani Shrivastava, Ragini Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 360-363.
- Multiple Stage Surgical Approach along with Ksharasutra Therapy in the Management of High Anal Fistula (Bhagandara)
Alok Kumar*, P. Hemantha Kumar, Narinder Singh
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2016; 2(2): 51-53.
- Charles Bonnet syndrome: an interesting case
Munish Kumar, Alok Onkar Sahu, Vijai Kumar Rai
. 2016; 4(10): 4648-4650.
- Association between serum paraoxonase and plasma nitric oxide in pre-eclampsia
Shilpa Suneja, Rahul Saxena, Raj Saxena, Dilutpal Sharma, Alok Milton Lal
. 2014; 1(1): 19-23.
- Study of renal functions in preterm and full term new born in relation to parity of the mother
Jitendra P. Bhatnagar, Virendra K. Gupta, Shagun Gupta, Alok Purohit
. 2016; 4(7): 2859-2862.
- Clinical profile and outcome of Hantavirus infection with renal involvement in India
Alok Kumar, Dorchhom Khrime, Nitin Bansal, Amar Nath Pandey, Shakeel Ahmad, Varma Amit
. 2014; 2(2): 704-707.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Morphological status of assimilated atlas vertebra with occipital bone and its clinical significance
Krishna Gopal, Alok Kumar Choudhary, Jolly Agarwal, Sadakat Ali
. 2015; 3(2): 420-424.
- A case of isolated eyelid cysticercosis masquerading as a dermoid cyst: histopathology to the rescue
Pradnya S. Bhadarge, Sonali S. Datar, Sandesh D. Sonarkhan, Keshav B. Pagrut, Alok C. Shrivastava, Pradeep S. Umap
. 2016; 4(9): 4202-4204.
- Variations in suprascapular notch morphology and its clinical importance
Krishna Gopal, Alok Kumar Choudhary, Jolly Agarwal, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 301-306.
- Retinopathy of prematurity: a study of incidence and risk factors
Anjali Parekh, Manaskumar Behera, Sucheta Kulkarni, Pravin Narwadkar, Sanjay Natu
. 2016; 3(4): 1320-1325.
- Unilateral prurigo nodularis: a rare presentation
Kailash Bhatia, Rajesh Kataria, Niyati Parekh, Jayesh Kothari, Ravindra Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1165-1167.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Bacteriological analysis of bile in cholecystectomy patients
Pratik M. Parekh, Nimish J. Shah, Pokhraj Prakashchandra Suthar, Devang H. Patel, Chetan Mehta, Hitesh D. Tadvi
. 2015; 3(11): 3091-3096.
- Abnormal vulval lesions: diagnosis and management
Aarti Kothari, Usha Parekh, Rashmi Mahajan
. 2016; 5(9): 3242-3248.
- Comparison of transvaginal sonography and saline infusion sonohysterography for the diagnosis of causes of abnormal uterine bleeding: a diagnostic accuracy study
Alok S. Goyal, Sejal jaydip chaudhari, Anjani R. Shrivastava, Ragini N. Verma
. 2016; 5(5): 1566-1570.
- Clinicopathological study of salivary gland tumors: An observation in tertiary hospital of central India
Roma Nirmalkumar Rajdeo, Alok C Shrivastava, Jitin Bajaj,
Anuradha V Shrikhande, Ravi N Rajdeo
. 2015; 3(7): 1691-1696.
- Future Strategies in Management of Diabetes Mellitus: A Brief Report
Alok Singh, Anuj Kumar
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(2): 81-86.
- Relationship between umblical artery Doppler and perinatal outcomes in Indian women with oligohydramnios
Alok S. Goyal, Saniya Goel, Monika Gupta, Gunvant Vaishnav
. 2016; 5(4): 1187-1191.
- Meat inspection and animal welfare practices: Evidences from north-western Himalayan region, India
Devesh Thakur, R K Ravikumar, Pranav Kumar, Atul Gupta, Alok Sharma, Shivani Katoch, Vinod Kumar Bodh
. 2012; 5(12): 718-722.
- 15N-NMR spectroscopic studies and investigation of spectral data property relationships of proton pump inhibitors
Bhanumathi Devi NC, Someswara Rao N., Tamal Ghosh, Alok Mukerjee
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2019; 9(6): 61-66.
- Prevalence of the musculoskeletal disorder among school teachers
Nirav P Vaghela, Sanket K Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(2): 197-201.
- Verbal memory is impaired in patients with cirrhosis
Alok Madan, Kelli L. Netson, Amy L. Meidinger, Joslyn M McCoy, Jeffery J. Borckardt, Brendan M. McGuire, Adrian H. Thurstin, Beverly A. Bush
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 79-86.
- Antihypertensive drug utilization pattern and awareness in diabetic hypertensive patients at tertiary care centre
Dorchhom Khrime, Alok Kumar, Amar Nath Pandey, Nitin Bansal, Utkarsh Sharma, Amit Varma
. 2015; 3(2): 461-465.
- Analysis of various criteria for identification of severe acute maternal morbidity in a rural tertiary health care centre: A prospective one year study
Beenu Kushwah, Alok Pratap Singh, Papy Natung
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 330-334.
- Immediate effect of taping in physical performance of osteoarthritis of knee joint
Sanket K Parekh, Nirav P Vaghela
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 470-474.
- Evaluation of Acrosomal Integrity and Viability in Bull Spermatozoa: Comparison of Cytochemical and Fluorescent Techniques
Alok Kumar, Atul Saxena, Mukul Anand
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 69-77.
- Assessment of health related quality of life in patients with hemifacial spasm
Pavan Kumar Singh, Alok Verma, Vinay Goyal
. 2016; 3(4): 893-897.
- A rare case of Joubert syndrome
Jigna R Patel, Vinay Patel, Harish Trivedi, Nilesh Parekh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(7): 1237-1239.
- Knowledge, attitude & practices about cervical cancer and screening among nursing staff in a teaching hospital
Alok Goyal, Gunvant Vaishnav, Anjani Shrivastava, Ragini Verma, Anjali Modi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 249-253.
- A comparative study of single-dose preoperative antibiotic prophylaxis versus routine long-term postoperative prophylaxis in elective general surgical cases
Alok Ranjan, Richa Singh, Pramod Chandra Naik
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1083-1087.
- A correlative study of serum uric acid and serum malondialdehyde level in early essential hypertension
Chanchal Shrivastav, Suman Sharma, Paras Arvindbhai Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(11): 1088-1091.
- Association of TNF – α and uric acid in women with pre-eclampsia
Prerna Mittal, Anupam Bansal, Suresh Goyal, Kirti Kamal Jain, Alok Goyal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1032-1036.
- Acute small bowel obstruction as a result of an appendicular knot encircling the terminal ileum: an exceptionally rare case report
Alok Ranjan, Kavita Kumari, Sukumar Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 426-428.
- Atherogenic dyslipidemia in diabetic nephropathy: lipoprotein (a), lipid ratios and atherogenic index
Suchitra MM, Sheshu Kumar M, Aparna R. Bitla, Madhusudhana Rao A, Alok S
. 2013; 1(4): 455-459.
- Pre-operative hypertension and its risk factors: A cross-sectional study among patients admitted for surgery at a tertiary health care facility of Eastern India
Souvik Banerjee, Rakesh Kumar, Debasis Basu, Deval Parekh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 746-752.
- Potential of Lactoferrin as a Novel Nutraceutical
Alok Mishra, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Neelima Patel, Jitendra Singh Rajoriya, Anil Kumar Singh, Raj Kumar Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 1-13.
- Study of Referral Pattern of Neonates at Tertiary Care Centre and Role of TOPS Score in Assessing Morbidity and Mortality
Zankhana R Parekh, Rishab Bharadwaj, Gayatri Parmar, Aasheeta Shah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 157-160.
- Impact of stroke on quality of life and functional independence
Shweta Parikh, Sanket Parekh, Nirav Vaghela
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1595-1598.
- Prevalence of goitre among school going children in urban area of Dehradun
Utkarsh Sharma, Janmejai Prasad Sharma, Arti Sharma, Alok Kumar, Navin Shukla
. 2015; 3(1): 198-200.
- Delayed-type of hypersensitivity reaction due to piperacillin/tazobactam causing severe thrombocytopenia
Mihir Parekh, Sanket Sheth, Bhalendu Vaishnav, Anusha Mangalampalli
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 266-268.
- Occupational therapy rehabilitation of industrial setup hand injury cases for functional independence using modified joystick in interactive computer gaming in Anand, Gujarat
Deepak Ganjiwale, Ranjit Pathak, Amitabh Dwivedi, Jaishree Ganjiwale, Sanket Parekh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 111-116.
- Study on sociodemographic variables associated with Vitamin B12 deficiency in symptomatic patients attending fever outpatient department, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Utkarsh Khare, Chitralekha Vora, Pooja Soni, Dhaval V Parekh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(10): 864-867.
- Utility of point-of-care ultrasound in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
Reagan Lyman, Yoshikazu Yamaguchi, Alok Moharir, Joseph D. Tobias
. 2019; 23(3): 314-317.
- Assessment of psychiatric illness and other comorbidities associated with patients attending obesity clinic in Ahmedabad
Pooja Soni, Dhaval V Parekh, Utkarsh Khare, Bhagyalaxmi A
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 723-727.
- A cross-sectional study on the knowledge and practice of travel vaccination and malaria prophylaxis for international travel among resident doctors of Ahmedabad city, Gujarat
Dhaval V Parekh, Utkarsh Khare, Pooja Soni, M K Lala
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 590-594.
- An epidemiological study to explore the reasons of late admission of critically ill children to the hospital
Utkarsh Sharma, Arti Sharma, Roopa Hanspal, Janmejai Prasad Sharma, Alok Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 396-399.
- Development of Scale to Measure the Extent of Adoption of Improved Poultry Rearing Practices by Poultry Entrepreneurs
Komal Chandraker, Alok Kumar Pandey, Jagannath Oraon, Kumari Nandita Bera
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(12): 182-186.
- Landmark-based morphometric and meristic variations of freshwater garfish, Xenentodon cancila from four natural stocks of South-Western Bangladesh
Md. Sarower-E-Mahfuj, Md. Motiur Rahman, Monirul Islam, Md. Abdus Samad, Alok Kumar Paul, Ripon Kumar Adhikary
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(1): 117-124.
- Student perceptions on activity-based learning in physiology
Meena Parekh, Hemlata Munjappa, Smita Shinde, Surekha Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 590-593.
- The BDFOOT- IDGDC study: Burden of diabetic foot ulcers and its determinants among type 2 diabetes patients attending an “Integrated Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes Clinic” of Eastern India
Sumit Kumar Gupta, Rakesh Kumar, Debasis Basu, Deval Parekh, Boudhayan Das Munshi, Kajal Hansda, Nikhil Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 654-660.
- Structure and Functioning of Livestock Based Women Self Help Groups in Ranchi District of Jharkhand
Sanjay Kumar Rewani, Vijendra Kumar Pal, Jagarnath Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Shashi Ranjan, Bhushan Kumar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 89-97.
- Diabetes and quality of life—a pilot study
Pragya Kumar, Neeraj Agarwal, Chandra Mani Singh, Sanjay Pandey, Alok Ranjan, Dhananjay Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1143-1147.
- Injury pattern of road traffic accident cases in a rural hospital of central Uttar Pradesh
Kirti Jaiswal, Sandip Kumar, Santosh Kumar Sant, Amit Kant Singh, Alok Kumar, Anamika Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1347-1350.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW