6 articles found.
- Nursing students’ perception concerning distinguishing between nursing diagnoses terms according to nursing diagnoses textbook and common clinical terms
Ali S. Obeid
Rawal Medical Journal. 2023; 48(3): 739-742.
- Does the Saudi Population Have Awareness and Perception Regarding New Treatment Options Other than Medications For Migraine?
AbdulMajeed AlHadlaq, Omar Alamri, Jalwi Lazher, Faisal Obeid
Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences. 2023; 11(2): 80-90.
- Impact of type 1 diabetes mellitus on the academic performance of diabetic school children in Khartoum, Sudan
Asaad Ahmed Mohammed Ahmed, Amani Abdelrahman Sidahmed Burbur, Suad Mohamed Ali Babiker, Sagad Omer Obeid Mohamed, Maytha Elhadi Dafallah Fadul ELseed, Fadwa M. Saad
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2021; 21(2): 123-130.
- Greenhouse and open-field Tomato farming. A comparison through yield and growth parameters investigated in Dar es Salaam
James M Chacha, Murugan Thirumalai, Nafue Mhina Mathias, Obeid K Idawa, Josephine Patrick Chilwea, Concheska Jelemia Kilamba, Bertha D Hussy, Kalidoss Rajendran, Haaniya Ishaq
Innovations in Agriculture. 2023; 6(0): 1-9.
- Nutritional characterization of various classes of Egyptian beef luncheon
Mohamed Abdelfattah Maky, Mustafa Sadek, Obeid Shanab, Hala Abdel Mohsen Mahmoud, Ibrahim Farag Rehan
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2020; 7(2): 299-307.
- A cross-sectional study to assess knowledge and practices about antibiotic use and abuse in students of Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University, Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia
Mohammed Saad A. Alhakbani, Hamad Alotaibi, Abdullah Mtrik Ghattar Alqahtani, Mohammed Salem J. Wadani, Omar Saud Obeid Alharthi, Deepak Pathania
International Journal of Medicine in Developing Countries. 2020; 4(10): 1515-1519.