- A case of Adult Onset Still's Disease: A Review on Diagnostic workup and treatment modalities
Vishal Mahajan, Akhilesh Rajurkar, Devarsh Vasudeo Bhirud
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2022; 6(8): 16-18.
- DESIGN A NOVEL APPROACH FOR TOKEN BASED AUTHENTICATION IN IOT NETWORKS
B. Bamleshwar Rao, Dr. Akhilesh A. Waoo
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(4): 2401-2406.
- Comparative study of morphology, elemental constitution and crystal structure of two large sialoliths: by way of scanning electron microscope energy dispersive x-ray (EDS) and x-ray diffraction (XRD) analysis
Bindu Das R, Deepti Simon, Sobhana CR, Akhilesh AV
Majmaah Journal of Health Sciences. 2016; 4(2): 20-27.
- Numerical Solution Of Convection-Diffusion Equation Using Haar Wavelet Collocation Method With Neumann’s Boundary Conditions
Dr. Satyendra Singh Yadav , Akhilesh Kumar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(6): 2505-2513.
- Refractive Errors in School Going Children Data from a School Screening Survey Programme
Harpal Singh, V K Saini, Akhilesh Yadav, Bharti Soni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 137-140.
- Matrix tablet-containing solid dispersion is not suitable for sustained release delivery of beclomethasone dipropionate
GS Ravi, C Sathwik Krishna, R Narayana Charyulu, Akhilesh Dubey, Srinivas Hebbar
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2018; 9(1): 8-13.
- Impact of dietary fats on fatty acids profile of threatened Asian cafish (Clarias batrachus, Linnaeus, 1758)
P.P. Srivastava, Akhilesh K. Yadav, Shipra Chowdhary, Pradeep Shrivastava, R. Dayal, G. Venkateshwarlu, W. S. Lakra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(5): 015-020.
- Death rates of snakebites in Vadodara, mid-Gujarat: a 3-year study
Akhilesh K Pathak
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 339-341.
- Application of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology in Dairy Herd Management
Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Sudipta Ghosh, Biswajit Roy, Deepak Kumar Tiwari, R.P.S Baghel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(1): 10-19.
- Ethnobotanical study of wild vegetables used by rural communities ofKannauj district, Uttar Pradesh, India
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(10): 760-766.
- Evaluation of Bi -spectral Index Monitor in Context of Low Resource Settings
Akhilesh M Chhaya, Subha T Vazhakalayil, Vatsal A Chhaya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 402-406.
- Comparative Efficacy of Herbal (Lemon Grass Oil and Litsea Grass oil) and Synthetic (Deltamithrin, Fipronil, Amitraz) Agents against Rhipicephalus microplus Infestation in Mithun (Bos frontalis)
Prakash Ranjan Dutta, Jayanta Kumar Chamuah, Akhilesh Kumar, Runjun Dowarah, Meraj Haider Khan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 221-228.
- Pattern and seasonal variations in death due to electrocution: A retrospective study
Akhilesh K Pathak, N L Disania
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 19-22.
- Effect of water-soluble gummy fiber, water-insoluble neutral detergent fiber isolated from Syzygium cumini seeds on biliary and fecal bile acids and sterols in rats fed a high
Madhuri Akhilesh Agnihotri, Aqueel Khan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 23-26.
- Effects of cholesterol-supplemented and unsupplemented diets containing unextracted and extracted Syzygium cumini seeds on lipid profiles of alloxan-induced diabetic albino rats
Madhuri Akhilesh Agnihotri, Aqueel Khan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 27-34.
- Hypolipidemic Effect of Different Coconut Oil Extracts of Vyosakatvivaradi Formulation in Wistar Rats
Anita Mahapatra, Sudhir Rajurkar, Sujith Subash, Ram Manohar
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2015; 4(3): 95-100.
- Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles by Azadirachta indica Leaf Extract and Coating with Morinda citrifolia Fruit Extract: Their Characterization
Debi Prasad Mishra, Sudhir R Rajurkar, Nivedita Mishra, Nitin D Jadhav, Bhagirath V Ballurkar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 205-219.
- Comparison of Haemodynamic Response to Laryngoscopy With Macintosh and MCCOY Blades in Patients Undergoing General Anaesthesia
Gaurav Arora, Akhilesh Chhaya, Rama Upadhyaya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 271-274.
- A Study to Increase the Shelf Life of A2 Milk of Sahiwal Cows
Anil Kanaujia, Anup Kalra, Om Prakash Jat, Mohan Saxena, Akhilesh Chandra Varshney
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 48-50.
- In Vitro Meat - The Start of New Era in Meat Production
N Sachan, V P Singh, Akhilesh K Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(1): 38-51.
- Association and Risk of Canine Distemper with Respect to Age, Sex and Breed of Dogs Suffering from Demyelinating neuropathies
Sumit Mahajan, Sahadeb Dey, AKhilesh Kumar, Padma Nibash Panigrahi, Mahendran Karunanithy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 164-171.
- Pattern of drug utilization in surgical outpatient department of a teaching hospital located in western India
Akhilesh Sukhlecha, Shuchita Vaya, Ghanshyam G Parmar, K D Chavda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1291-1296.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice regarding sterilization among health-care staff in a tertiary hospital of western India
Akhilesh G Sukhlecha, Shuchita Vaya, Ghanshyam G Parmar, KD Chavda
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1377-1382.
- Effect of Three Different Intrathecal Dexmedetomidine Doses on Subarachnoid Block: A Prospective Randomized Double-blind trial
ASHITA MOWAR, VISHWADEEP SINGH, AKHILESH PAHADE, GEETA KARKI
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2022; 26(1): 8-13.
- Effect of Urea Treated Rice Straw along with Urea Molasses Mineral Block Supplementation on Body Weight Gain, Feed Intake and Haemato-biochemical Parameters of Working Bullocks
Neelmani Kerketta, Viren Manish Victor , Kaiser Praveen , Akhilesh Chandraker
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(7): 154-163.
- Antioxidant effect of Tryptophan on biochemical parameters in the haemolymph and fat body of final instar larvae of silk insect, Bombyx mori
K. P. Priya Bhaskaran, P. U. Bindu, K. Rukhsana, V. P. Akhilesh, E. K. Jisha Krishnan, C. D. Sebastian
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2015; 3(3): 011-015.
- Effect of various dietary fats supplementation on the liver glycogen, protein and digestive enzymes activities in striped murrel, Channa striatus
Rajesh Dayal, Prem Prakash Srivastava, Joykrushna Jena, Sudhir Raizada, Akhilesh Kumar Yadav, Anita Bhatnagar, Shipra Chowdhary
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(6): 015-021.