|136 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A curious case of 's-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-w' fever
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2018; 6(1): 24-25.
- Changes in Addiction Pattern in Patients after Being Diagnosed With Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancer
Rakesh Kumar, Ajay J Panchal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 182-186.
- Correlates of Nero-Developmental Outcome in High Risk Infant In A Tertiary Care Hospital
Ajay Sethi, Jayendra Kapadiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 79-82.
- Analgesic and Anti Inflammatory Activity of the Leaves of Caryota urens Linn.
Patel Mariyan R.*, Saluja Ajay K.
. 2012; 2(1): 47-50.
- Epidemiological Study of Tobacco Use among Male Aged 15 Year and Above in Urban Area of Ghaziabad City (UP)
Nitin Kumar Pathak, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Ajay Jha, Anil Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 186-190.
- Safety and Effectiveness of Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure in Neonates With Respiratory Distress and Its Failure Factors
Ajay Sethi, Nirali J. Mehta, Binita M. Surti, Deepak Gamit, Nayan Tada
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 202-206.
- Physicochemical properties of soil at Habla union of Basail upazila in Tangail
Md. Abdullah Miah, Nazia Uddin, Md. Mahbubul Hoque, Md. Erfanul Haq, Ajay Kumar Biswas
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 664-671.
- Burden of Low Birth Weight and Malnutrition among New Born Babies in Rajasthan, India
Ajay Sethi, Devang Gandhi, Jayesh J Varia, Vipul Bhageria, Vasav Darshan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 265-267.
- A Study of Factors Associated with Presence of Acute Respiratory Infection in Children 1-4 Years of Age in an Urban Slum of Pune City
Ajay Kumar Jha, JitendraBhawalkar, Anil Dixit, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Nitin Pathak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 179-181.
- A clinical comparative study of different scoring systems in acute appendicitis
Prashant Nema, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 184-188.
- A prospective study of risk stratification in patients undergoing emergency laparotomy with POSSUM and P-POSSUM
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 207-210.
- STUDENTS’ PERCEPTION ON ANATOMY TEACHING METHODOLOGIES
S K Nagar, Ojaswini Malukar, Dharti Kubavat, Vipul Prajapati, Dimple Ganatra, Ajay Rathwa
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 111-112.
- "A Study on Socio-demographic Profile and Outcome of
Tuberculosis in HIV-TB Co-infected Cases in Surat City,
Vaibhav Gharat, Bhautik P Modi, Prakash Patel, Sunil Nayak, Ajay Pawar, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 755-758.
- A comparative study between Total Extra-Peritoneal (TEP) repair and Trans Abdominal Pre-Peritoneal (TAPP) repair in management of inguinal hernia
Nimesh Verma, Keyur Prajapati, Siddharth Mistry, Gaurav Bagmar, Ajay Kumar, Dharmik Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 64-66.
- Snodgrass tubularized incised plate urethroplasty for distal penile hypospadias in paediatric age group: our experience
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma, Kailash Charokar
. 2016; 3(1): 217-220.
- Co-relation of CT scan findings with Glasgow coma scale scores in pediatric head injury
Ajay Kumar Jain, Kailash Charokar, Prateesh Agrawal
. 2015; 2(4): 676-679.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Retrospective analytical 10 years study of male mammography
Antappa Shantappa Tondare, Ajay Aasaram Vare
. 2015; 3(1): 27-29.
- Association of electrocardiogram abnormalities in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients with special reference to QTc interval
Rakesh Gaharwar, Swapnil B. Molke, Ajay Pal Singh, O. P. Jatav
. 2015; 2(4): 379-382.
- Adverse reactions to tattoos: a study from the hilly region in northern India
Subhash Kashyap, Ajay Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2556-2563.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- Severe acute malnutrition: what is lacking in office practice
Ajay Gaur, Akanksha Bansal
. 2016; 3(3): 1064-1070.
- A radiographic study of rib anomalies in patients of various chest diseases belonging to north Indian population at a tertiary care centre
Darshan K Bajaj, Shailesh K Singh, Abhishek Dubey, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay K Verma, Ved Prakash, Mona Asnani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 80-83.
- A study to assess serum levels of superoxide dismutase and catalase in senile cataract patients with and without diabetes mellitus at tertiary care hospital
Mohanty Lipa, Behera Madhusmita, Purohit Ajay
. 2016; 4(9): 3714-3716.
- Knowledge of Emergency Contraception among Reproductive Age Group of Married Women in Field Practicing Area of RMCH, Bareilly
Syed E Mahmood, Ajay K Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 149-154.
- Emerging resistance of higher antimicrobials and growing sensitivity of old antimicrobials against existing infections in burns
Ajay Lunawat, Rajesh Sharma, Venkatesh Kolla, Shailendra Patel
. 2015; 2(3): 385-391.
- Predictive significance of C reactive protein in spontaneous preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study
Ajay Halder, Rachana Agarwal, Saroj Sharma, Sudesh Agarwal
. 2013; 2(1): 47-51.
- CANSCORE- Important Index For Detection of Fetal Malnutrition at Birth
Ajay Sethi, Devang D Gandhi, Shradha H Patel, Darshan K Presswala, Shefali B Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 226-229.
- ZEOLITIC COMPOSITES FROM AGRICULTURAL DETRITUS FOR POLLUTION REMEDY: A REVIEW
BHAVNA SHAH, DARSHINI PANDYA, HIREN PATEL, AMARE AYALEW,AJAY SHAH
. 2016; 3(3): 41-49.
- Process Evaluation Of Routine Immunization (Ri) And Growth Monitoring Services During Mamta Day (Village Health And Nutrition Day) In Sinor Block Of Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
Ajay Parmar, Niyati Parmar, Chandresh Pandya, V S Mazumdar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 378-382.
- A prospective study of USG guided pigtail catheter drainage in management of liver abscess
Haresh B. Italiya, Pratik Ranchodbhai Shah, Ajay M. Rajyaguru, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(3): 574-578.
- Surgical management of abdominal tuberculosis: a retrospective study from Central India
Kailash Charokar, Nitin Garg, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 23-31.
- Psoriasis scoring and evaluation form- an innovative approach towards effective patient care
Ajay Pandey, J. P. Swain
. 2016; 3(2): 444-445.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- A study of the menstrual pattern and problems among rural school going adolescent girls of Amravati district of Maharashtra, India
Vinod Ramdasji Wasnik, Digamber Dhumale, Ajay Keshavrao Jawarkar
. 2015; 3(5): 1252-1256.
- Clinical profile of seizure disorder in hospitalized patients
Vithal N. Dhadke, Shubhangi V. Dhadke, Ajay Dawar
. 2016; 3(2): 275-281.
- Evaluation of cardiotocographic and cord blood changes in induced labor with dinoprostone and misoprostol
Kiran Pandey, Ajay Bhagoliwal, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya, Yashwant Kumar Rao, Shweta Mishra
. 2014; 3(1): 199-203.
- Current trend of bacteriological sensitivity patterns from superficial and deep wounds in pressure ulcers
Ajay Lunawat, Rishi Kant Vashistha, Himanshu Patidar, Vishad Patel
. 2016; 3(3): 1414-1419.
- Prevalence of prehypertension and hypertension in rural area of Amravati District of Maharashtra, India
Vinod R. Wasnik, Ajay K. Jawarkar
. 2016; 4(2): 549-555.
- A comparative study of use of negative drain in lichenstein repair for large inguinal hernia repair
Abhay Kumar Aaudichya, Bhavesh Vaishnani, Ilias Juneja, Ajay Rajyaguru, Pravin Dandi, Rahul Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2054-2058.
- Intussusception due to caecal carcinoma in a young man: unusual cause of presentation a case report
Ajay Ashok Gujar, Ravindra S. Ambardekar, Nikhil Rane, Yashsvi Sharma, Sheena Ali, Makarand Karpe
. 2015; 3(12): 3901-3903.
- Role of semen analysis in the diagnosis of infertility at a tertiary care centre in Western India: a prospective study
Atul Jain, Puja Iyengar Ambrish, Hoogar MB, Reeta Dhar, Ajay Wani, Shonit Agrwal
. 2016; 5(7): 2389-2391.
- Nifedipine versus nitroglycerin for acute tocolysis in preterm labour: a randomised controlled trial
Ajay Dhawle, Jaswinder Kalra, Rashmi Bagga, Neelam Aggarwal
. 2013; 2(1): 61-66.
- Modulation of VO2 max by Rajyoga meditation in young adult males
Komal Ajay Meshram, Ajay Wasudeo Meshram, Dalia Biswas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 42-46.
- Severe maternal outcome: a review
Suparna Grover, Harbhajan Kaur Shergill, Ajay Chhabra
. 2016; 5(3): 596-602.
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: a case report
Anshuman Tiwari, Anju Agarwal, Shantanu Bharti, Ajay Kohli
. 2015; 2(1): 54-55.
- Domestic violence against women: a crossectional study in rural area of Amravati district of Maharashtra, India
Ajay K. Jawarkar, Himani Shemar, Vinod R. Wasnik, Manisha S. Chavan
. 2016; 4(7): 2713-2718.
- HbA1c, hs-CRP and anthropometric parameters evaluation in the patients of Diabetes Mellitus of Central Rural India
Ajay Meshram, Udit Agrawal, Archana Dhok, Prashant Adole, Komal Meshram, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 293-296.
- Epidemiological Studies on Canine Tumours in Jammu
Neha Sharma, Ajay Kumar Gupta, Riyaz Ahmed Bhat, Ovais Shabir Shah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 246-254.
- A rare case of tubeculous mesenteric cyst
Ajay Ashok Gujar, NiKhil Rane, Ravindra Ambardekar, Yashsvi Sharma, Makarand Karpe, Sheena Ali
. 2015; 3(11): 3424-3426.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- A rare case report of hysterotomy for retained placenta accreta in bicornuate uterus
Reena Sharma, Amit Gupta, Usha K. Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(5): 1622-1626.
- Effect of epidural volume extension with colloid on dose requirement for intrathecal spinal block: a double blind prospective study
Radhey Shyam, Ajay Kumar Chaudhary, Prithvi K. Singh, Gaurav Jain, Dinesh Singh, Girish Chandra, Vinod K. Bhatia
. 2016; 4(12): 5283-5287.
- Study profile of recurrent pain abdomen in children examined by ultrasonography
Vikram Hirekerur, Ajay Bhagawat
. 2016; 3(4): 1197-1199.
- Predicting mortality in burns: a new scoring system
Ajay Lunawat, Rishi Kant Vashistha, Vishad Patel, Ravindra Chhabra, Venkatesh Kolla
. 2016; 3(1): 271-276.
- To study the correlation between red cell distribution width and left ventricular ejection fraction in patients of acute myocardial infraction
Ramji Sharma, Akram Mohammed, Mayank Shrivastava, Ajay Mathur
. 2016; 4(6): 1974-1977.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Result and outcome of shorter fractionation schedule for post-operative cancer breast patients
K. K. Singh, Ajay Kolse, Bhushan Nikam, Rohan Kharde, Siddharth Nagshet
. 2014; 2(2): 536-540.
- Uterine vascular lesions: a rare cause of abnormal uterine bleeding, reporting of two cases
Sunita Arora, Rupneet Kaur, Anju Huria, Ajay Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 749-753.
- Comparison of single dose transdermal patches of diclofenac and ketoprofen for postoperative analgesia in lower limb orthopaedic surgery
Reetu Verma, Sanjiv Kumar, Ankur Goyal, Ajay Chaudhary
. 2016; 4(3): 718-721.
- Genetic Evaluation of First Lactation Traits in Red Sindhi Cattle
Uma Kant Verma, Sunil Kumar, Saleem Yousuf, Ashish Kumar Ghosh, Ajay Pal Singh Aswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 210-216.
- Endoscopic early detection of premalignant changes in stomach with mucosal biopsy in patients with symptomatology of acid peptic disease
Ajay A. Gujar, Geeta A. Gujar
. 2016; 4(2): 533-539.
- Antihypertensive Property of Yak Milk Caseinates Hydrolyzed with Different Proteases
Santosh Kumar, Uday Vir Singh Teotia, Ajay Pal Singh Aswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(2): 130-134.
- A Prospective Comparative Study among Adult and Geriatric Smear Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Ajay Kumar Pandita, Dimple Raina, Dixit Sardana
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 390-395.
- Functional Anatomy of Scapula of Monkey (Macaca mulatta)
Abhinov Verma, Archana Pathak, Ajay Prakash, M. M. Farooqui, Shriprakash Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 69-74.
- An investigation of Dengue outbreak: Impressions from a rural community
Sonali Choudhari, Ajay Dawle, Manish Sharma, Varun Gaiki
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 630-631.
- Sitagliptin induced acute pancreatitis: Case report and brief review of literature
Unmesh Takalkar, Ajay Rotte
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(2): 91-93.
- Huriez syndrome: a rare palmoplantar keratoderma
Ajay Kumar, Geeta Ram Tegta, Ghanshyam Kumar Verma
. 2016; 4(6): 2449-2451.
- Morphological and Morphometric analysis of mental foramen in dry human mandibles
Ajay Parmar, Kanan Shah, Bhaskar Patel, Jagdeep Jadav, Bharat Trivedi, Gaurnag Kothari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 654-658.
- Basal cell carcinoma in oculo-cutaneous albinism
Ajay Kumar, Ashish Chauhan, Subhash Kashyap
. 2016; 4(6): 2452-2454.
- Management of Stable Angina with Lasunadi Guggulu-An Ayurvedic Formulation
Ajay kumar sharma, shashi mohan sharma, suneet prakash sharma, amit kumar sharma
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 15-21.
- Prevalence of anatomical variations of cystic artery in South Indian cadavers
Tejaswi HL, Dakshayani KR, Ajay N
. 2013; 1(4): 424-428.
- Blood Metabolites and Their Variations in Kutchi Camels During Different Stages of Lactation
Axay Joshi, Nilufar Haque, Abdul Lateef, Ajay Patel, Pankaj Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 268-273.
- Apoptosis and Its Role in Physiology
Axay Joshi, Nilufar Haque, Abdul Lateef, Ajay Patel, Pankaj Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 33-45.
- Role of maternal serum Chlamydia trachomatis IgG antibodies and serum C- reactive protein in preterm labour
Preeti Dubey, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Ajay Bhagoliwal, Deepti Sharma
. 2014; 3(1): 195-198.
- Morbidities of Patients Attending Free Health Camp in Rural Area of Amravati District of Maharashtra, India
Vinod R Wasnik, Ajay K Jawarkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 218-222.
- A Case of Leiomyosarcoma causing Ileo-caecal Intussusception: The wrong tumor at the wrong site
Saad Ikram, Keyur Shah, Janine Tappenden, Ajay Dabra
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(7): 450-454.
- Glycemic status in diabetic and nondiabetic ESRD Patients with or without hemodialysis in rural hospital of Central Maharashtra
Ajay Meshram, Ruchir Khare, SN Mahajan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 219-223.
- A comparative study of lung function among sawmills workers in central India
Atul Ajay Jagtap, Jyotsna S Deshmukh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(9): 769-773.
- Association of C-reactive protein and arterial hypertension
Om Prakash Patidar, Ajay Kumar Bhargava, Deepak gupta
. 2015; 2(2): 133-137.
- A rare case of Bochdalek diaphragmatic hernia with concomitant partial situs inversus
Rishabh Jain, Ajay Gujar, Naseem Khan, Lokesh Sreedharan, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Roshan Palresha, Chaitanya Burra
. 2015; 3(2): 494-497.
- Role of vacuum assisted closure therapy in chronic wounds: for some cases in Navi Mumbai
Shitiz Gupta, Shikha Gupta, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Jatin B. Wani, Ajay Gujar, Abhijit Bagul, Raj Gautam, Nandkishor Narwade, Sonia Miglani
. 2016; 4(1): 95-99.
- An assessment of antihypertensive drug prescription patterns and adherence to joint national committee-8 hypertension treatment guidelines among hypertensive patients attending a tertiary care teaching hospital
Rakesh Romday, Ajay Kumar Gupta, Pawan Bhambani
. 2016; 4(12): 5125-5133.
- Prevalence of anemia and its correlation with HBA1c of patients in Type-II diabetes mellitus: A pilot study
Ankeet Kumar Panda, Rakhee Ajay Ambade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(10): 1409-1413.
- Effect of Kasni seed preparations on serum glutamic pyruvic transaminase and glutamic oxaloacetic transaminase levels in newly diagnosed patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus
Praveen Katiyar, Amod Kumar, Arvind K. Mishra, Rakesh K. Dixit, Ajay K. Gupta
. 2015; 3(9): 2429-2435.
- STUDY OF EARLY RADIATION PNEUMONITIS IN CARCINOMA BREAST AND LUNG TREATED WITH RADIOTHERAPY
Jaganath KP, Lokesh V, DR Thejaswini B, Ajay GV, Asha Latha D, Suchandana Bhaumik, Priya Darshini
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 236-240.
- A retrospective study on clinician’s practice on testing and treating for cytomegalovirus infection in patients with acute ulcerative colitis in a tertiary care center in India
Ajay Kumar, Samir Mohindra, Amar Deep, Virendra Atam, Abhijit Chandra
. 2016; 4(8): 3262-3266.
- Liver abscess: catheter drainage v/s needle aspiration
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 20-25.
- The antidepressant activity of the alcoholic extract of Withania coagulans fruits in Swiss albino mice by forced swimming test
Amit S Kamdi, Pankaj N Bohra, Suvarna M Kalambe, Ajay R Chandrakapure
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(9): 904-906.
- Impact of an Educational Intervention Program on Knowledge and Perceptions of College Students towards HIV/AIDS in Anand
Manisha K Gohel, Uday Singh S, Ajay Pathak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 772-776.
- A study of the sociodemographic, clinical, pathological and radiological profile of lung cancer in a tertiary care center
Silpa Kshetrimayum, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay Kumar Verma, Ved Prakash, Darshan Kumar Bajaj, Nuzhat Husain, M. L. B. Bhatt
. 2016; 3(4): 920-927.
- Prevalence and Demographic Determinants of Anaemia and Its Correlation with Blood Group among Medical and Paramedical Students
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Ghansyam Das Katiyar, Kashmir Singh, Syed Esam Mahmood, Swati Khan, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 10-14.
- Comparison between bipolar vessel sealer (LigaSure vessel sealer) and harmonic scalpel in total laparoscopic hysterectomy
Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
. 2014; 3(4): 1006-1009.
- Comparative study of Smartphone Addiction among Arts and Medical College Students of Port Blair
Shivani Rao, Ajay Raj Sethuraman, Pandurang Thatkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(6): 375-379.
- Ovarian stromal tumor with minor sex-cord element with virilizing menifestations: a rare case report
Reena Sharma, Anju Vij, Neelam Mahajan, Usha Kumari Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(6): 2113-2116.
- A randomized open-label study to compare the effects of amlodipine and cilnidipine on heart rate and proteinuria in subjects with hypertension with proteinuria
Ajay D Shanbhag, Hema Narasimhe Gowda, Laxmegowda
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1485-1490.
- Acid and Alkaline Phosphatase Activity in Uterus of Goat in Different Stage of Pregnancy
Vijay Kumar, Shri Prakash Singh, M. M. Farooqui, Chetna Gangwar, Prabhakar Kumar, Ajay Prakash
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 92-97.
- Psychiatric morbidity in psoriasis: a study in Himachal Pradesh, India
Subhash Kashyap, Ajay Kumar, Ramesh Kumar, Vinay Shanker
. 2016; 4(7): 2524-2527.
- Study on Information Accessibility and Utilization Pattern of Backyard Poultry Rearer in Chhattisgarh
Ajay Kumar Chaturvedani, Niranjan Lal, Khalid Hussain, Kalpana Dhruw
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 34-39.
- Factors Associated With Non Adherence to Diet and Physical Activity among Diabetes Patients: A Cross Sectional Study
Hiren D Jadawala, Ajay B Pawar, Prakash B Patel, Khushbu G Patel, Swati B Patel, Rajkumar R Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 68-73.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW