|196 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Nifedipine versus nitroglycerin for acute tocolysis in preterm labour: a randomised controlled trial
Ajay Dhawle, Jaswinder Kalra, Rashmi Bagga, Neelam Aggarwal
. 2013; 2(1): 61-66.
- Cold Chain Maintenance and Vaccine Administration Practices in hospitals & clinics of Mangalore City – A Health System’s Research
Harsha Kumar H N, Aakanksha Aggarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 231-235.
- Autopsy Study of Metopic Suture Incidence in Human Skulls in Western Rajasthan
William F Masih, Sumit Gupta, P K Saraswat, S K Aggarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 63-65.
- Medical management of Ricin poisoning
Rashmi Aggarwal, Hemant Aggarwal, Pradeep Kumar Chugh
. 2017; 7(2): 82-86.
- A Rare Case of Aberrant Migration of Primordial Germ Cells – Yolk Sac Tumor of Uterus
Tandon Rakesh, Chugh Ashima, Patel Harsh, Aggarwal Deepti
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 236-237.
- Magnitude of Under nutrition in Urban and Rural School-going children of District Dehradun using WHO Reference Standards
Madhavi Bhargava, Pradeep Aggarwal, Sunil D Kandpal, Jayanti Semwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 452-457.
- Role of intravitreal Bevacizumab Injection for Management of Neovascular Age Related Macular Degeneration
Neha K Desai, Somesh V Aggarwal, Puja S Negi, Sonali S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 130-133.
- Study of Steroid Induced Rise in Intraocular Pressure Using Non-contact Tonometer After Cataract Surgery in Camp Patients at P.D.U. Medical College Rajkot, Gujarat
Dodiya Kamal S, Aggarwal Somesh V, Bareth Kiran, Shah Nirzari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 169-172.
- Simultaneous presentation of Wunderlich’s syndrome and thyroid nodule in a patient with Tuberous sclerosis: Are thyroid lesions a part of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex?
Manav Agrawal, Siddharth Pandey, Ajay Aggarwal, Kaushal Gupta, Satyanarayan Sankhwar
American Journal of Diagnostic Imaging . 2018; 4(1): 14-18.
- Seroprevalence of HIV, HBV and HCV in the Donor Eyes in the Western Regional Institute of Ophthalmology
Sima K Bhatt, Monika S Kohli, Somesh V Aggarwal, Ami M Shah, Jagdeepkaur S Dani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 306-308.
- Demographic Determinants of Maternal “Near-Miss” Cases in Rural Uttarakhand
Ravleen Kaur Bakshi, Debabrata Roy, Pradeep Aggarwal, Ruchira Nautiyal, Rakesh Kakkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 329-332.
- Is scar tenderness a reliable sign of scar complications in labor?
Harsha S. Gaikwad, Pakhee Aggarwal, Ananya Bannerjee, Isha Gutgutia, Bindu Bajaj
. 2012; 1(1): 33-36.
- Pregnancy outcome after antepartum diagnosis of oligohydramnios at or beyond thirty seven completed weeks in rural India
Kumud Ashok Gupta, Rakesh Appasaheb Hasabe, Sumedha Aggarwal
. 2015; 4(6): 1811-1816.
- Management of hyperthyroidism in pregnancy
Rashmi Aggarwal, Pradeep Chugh
. 2016; 5(1): 1-5.
- Post-Monsoon Season Surveillance a Must for Curtailing Annual Dengue Epidemic in Rural India
Pradeep Aggarwal, Pratima Gupta, Sunil D Kandpal, Barnali Kakati, Divya Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 153-155.
- Correlates of Nero-Developmental Outcome in High Risk Infant In A Tertiary Care Hospital
Ajay Sethi, Jayendra Kapadiya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 79-82.
- Changes in Addiction Pattern in Patients after Being Diagnosed With Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancer
Rakesh Kumar, Ajay J Panchal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 182-186.
- Analgesic and Anti Inflammatory Activity of the Leaves of Caryota urens Linn.
Patel Mariyan R.*, Saluja Ajay K.
. 2012; 2(1): 47-50.
- Study of intravenous ferric carboxy maltose in iron deficiency anemia in women attending gynecological clinic - safety and efficacy
Vineet V. Mishra, Nisarg Dharaiya, Rohina Aggarwal, Sumesh Choudhary, Khushali Gandhi
. 2015; 4(4): 968-971.
- CORONA MORTIS –A CASE REPORT
Khayati Sant Ram*, Tulika Gupta*, Kunal Chawla*, Anjali Aggarwal*, Richa Gupta*, Daisy Sahn
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 28-30.
- Hematological spectrum in patients with alcoholic liver cirrhosis: a model of end-stage liver disease score based approach
Deepak Jain, H. K. Aggarwal, Avinash Rao, Shaveta Dahiya, Suhas Singla
. 2016; 3(2): 234-240.
- Cutaneous tuberculosis: a clinicopathological study of 50 cases from a tertiary care referral hospital
Rajpal Singh Punia, Phiza Aggarwal, Reetu Kundu, Harsh Mohan, Mala Bhalla, Deepak Aggarwal
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 104-108.
- Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis: a short clinical review
Rashmi Aggarwal, Pradeep Chugh
. 2015; 3(3): 539-542.
- Managing paediatric Graves’ disease
Rashmi Aggarwal, Pradeep Chugh, Mitra Basu
. 2014; 2(2): 387-391.
- A curious case of 's-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-w' fever
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2018; 6(1): 24-25.
- Biofilm producing multidrug resistant Acinetobacter species from a tertiary care hospital: a therapeutic challenge
Manju Bala, Satish Gupte, Prerna Aggarwal, Maninder Kaur, Ashwini Manhas
. 2016; 4(7): 3024-3026.
- Prevalence of gastro-intestinal symptoms during pregnancy: a questionnaire based study in a tertiary care center of South Asia
J. B. Sharma, Debjyoti Karmakar, Shena Aggarwal, Saurabh Singhal, K. K. Roy, S. Kumar
. 2014; 3(1): 87-91.
- Cord entanglement in monochorionic monoamniotic twins: a case report
Preety Aggarwal, Nounenuo Terhase
. 2015; 4(6): 2091-2092.
- Brachial plexopathy in a case of carcinoma breast: A rare presentation
Sujata Singla, Kusum Meena, Sumeet Aggarwal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(8): 504-506.
- Unicornuate uterus and pregnancy outcome: a case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Bhumika Vyas, Rohina Aggarwal, Shaheen Hokabaj, Raveendra Gondhali
. 2016; 5(12): 4522-4524.
- Aplastic anemia in pregnancy: a rare case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Bhumika Vyas, Rohina Aggarwal, Sumesh Choudhary, Neha Mehta
. 2016; 5(12): 4506-4508.
- Unscarred uterine rupture: a retrospective study
Preety Aggarwal, Nounenuo Terhase
. 2015; 4(6): 1997-1999.
- Epidemiological Study of Tobacco Use among Male Aged 15 Year and Above in Urban Area of Ghaziabad City (UP)
Nitin Kumar Pathak, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Ajay Jha, Anil Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 186-190.
- A Study of Factors Associated with Presence of Acute Respiratory Infection in Children 1-4 Years of Age in an Urban Slum of Pune City
Ajay Kumar Jha, JitendraBhawalkar, Anil Dixit, Amit Singh Pawaiya, Nitin Pathak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 179-181.
- Burden of Low Birth Weight and Malnutrition among New Born Babies in Rajasthan, India
Ajay Sethi, Devang Gandhi, Jayesh J Varia, Vipul Bhageria, Vasav Darshan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 265-267.
- A prospective study of risk stratification in patients undergoing emergency laparotomy with POSSUM and P-POSSUM
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma
. 2016; 3(1): 207-210.
- Safety and Effectiveness of Bubble Continuous Positive Airway Pressure in Neonates With Respiratory Distress and Its Failure Factors
Ajay Sethi, Nirali J. Mehta, Binita M. Surti, Deepak Gamit, Nayan Tada
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 202-206.
- A clinical comparative study of different scoring systems in acute appendicitis
Prashant Nema, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 184-188.
- Physicochemical properties of soil at Habla union of Basail upazila in Tangail
Md. Abdullah Miah, Nazia Uddin, Md. Mahbubul Hoque, Md. Erfanul Haq, Ajay Kumar Biswas
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 664-671.
- Eosinophil count in petrol pump workers in and around the Muzaffarnagar City
Deepankar Singh, Syed Neyaz Hasan, Salman Shafi Siddiqui, Megha Kulshreshtha, Tanu Aggarwal, Sudha Agarwal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 118-120.
- "A Study on Socio-demographic Profile and Outcome of
Tuberculosis in HIV-TB Co-infected Cases in Surat City,
Vaibhav Gharat, Bhautik P Modi, Prakash Patel, Sunil Nayak, Ajay Pawar, R K Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 755-758.
- STUDENTS’ PERCEPTION ON ANATOMY TEACHING METHODOLOGIES
S K Nagar, Ojaswini Malukar, Dharti Kubavat, Vipul Prajapati, Dimple Ganatra, Ajay Rathwa
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 111-112.
- A novel treatment option in management of tubal ectopic pregnancy after in vitro fertilization with embryo transfer by trans-vaginal aspiration of gestational sac: a case report
Vineet Mishra, Priyankur Roy, Sumesh Choudhary, Rohina Aggarwal, Khushali Gandhi, Suwa Ram Saini
. 2016; 5(10): 3648-3650.
- A comparative study between Total Extra-Peritoneal (TEP) repair and Trans Abdominal Pre-Peritoneal (TAPP) repair in management of inguinal hernia
Nimesh Verma, Keyur Prajapati, Siddharth Mistry, Gaurav Bagmar, Ajay Kumar, Dharmik Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 64-66.
- Co-relation of CT scan findings with Glasgow coma scale scores in pediatric head injury
Ajay Kumar Jain, Kailash Charokar, Prateesh Agrawal
. 2015; 2(4): 676-679.
- Snodgrass tubularized incised plate urethroplasty for distal penile hypospadias in paediatric age group: our experience
Ajay Kumar Jain, Dhiraj Sharma, Kailash Charokar
. 2016; 3(1): 217-220.
- Retrospective analytical 10 years study of male mammography
Antappa Shantappa Tondare, Ajay Aasaram Vare
. 2015; 3(1): 27-29.
- Epidemiological Profile of Anaemia among Rural School Going Adolescents of District Bareilly, India
Ajay Kumar Agarwal, Hari Shankar Joshi, Syed Esam Mahmood, Arun Singh, Mahendra Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 504-507.
- Association of electrocardiogram abnormalities in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients with special reference to QTc interval
Rakesh Gaharwar, Swapnil B. Molke, Ajay Pal Singh, O. P. Jatav
. 2015; 2(4): 379-382.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Adverse reactions to tattoos: a study from the hilly region in northern India
Subhash Kashyap, Ajay Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2556-2563.
- Severe acute malnutrition: what is lacking in office practice
Ajay Gaur, Akanksha Bansal
. 2016; 3(3): 1064-1070.
- Evaluation of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of head and neck masses and its correlation with histopathological findings
Ajay Singh Thakur, Renuka Gahine, Vishal Kulkarni
. 2016; 3(3): 699-707.
- Inflammatory Myofibroblast Tumor of Gall Bladder: A Surgical Surprise, A Case Report
Kusum Meena, Sujata Singla, Sumeet Aggarwal
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2019; 3(7): 414-416.
- Knowledge of Emergency Contraception among Reproductive Age Group of Married Women in Field Practicing Area of RMCH, Bareilly
Syed E Mahmood, Ajay K Agarwal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 149-154.
- A study to assess serum levels of superoxide dismutase and catalase in senile cataract patients with and without diabetes mellitus at tertiary care hospital
Mohanty Lipa, Behera Madhusmita, Purohit Ajay
. 2016; 4(9): 3714-3716.
- A radiographic study of rib anomalies in patients of various chest diseases belonging to north Indian population at a tertiary care centre
Darshan K Bajaj, Shailesh K Singh, Abhishek Dubey, Anand Srivastava, Surya Kant, Ajay K Verma, Ved Prakash, Mona Asnani
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 80-83.
- Emerging resistance of higher antimicrobials and growing sensitivity of old antimicrobials against existing infections in burns
Ajay Lunawat, Rajesh Sharma, Venkatesh Kolla, Shailendra Patel
. 2015; 2(3): 385-391.
- Predictive significance of C reactive protein in spontaneous preterm delivery: a prospective cohort study
Ajay Halder, Rachana Agarwal, Saroj Sharma, Sudesh Agarwal
. 2013; 2(1): 47-51.
- ZEOLITIC COMPOSITES FROM AGRICULTURAL DETRITUS FOR POLLUTION REMEDY: A REVIEW
BHAVNA SHAH, DARSHINI PANDYA, HIREN PATEL, AMARE AYALEW,AJAY SHAH
. 2016; 3(3): 41-49.
- CANSCORE- Important Index For Detection of Fetal Malnutrition at Birth
Ajay Sethi, Devang D Gandhi, Shradha H Patel, Darshan K Presswala, Shefali B Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 226-229.
- Process Evaluation Of Routine Immunization (Ri) And Growth Monitoring Services During Mamta Day (Village Health And Nutrition Day) In Sinor Block Of Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
Ajay Parmar, Niyati Parmar, Chandresh Pandya, V S Mazumdar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 378-382.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- A prospective study of USG guided pigtail catheter drainage in management of liver abscess
Haresh B. Italiya, Pratik Ranchodbhai Shah, Ajay M. Rajyaguru, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(3): 574-578.
- Surgical management of abdominal tuberculosis: a retrospective study from Central India
Kailash Charokar, Nitin Garg, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2016; 3(1): 23-31.
- Psoriasis scoring and evaluation form- an innovative approach towards effective patient care
Ajay Pandey, J. P. Swain
. 2016; 3(2): 444-445.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- A study of the menstrual pattern and problems among rural school going adolescent girls of Amravati district of Maharashtra, India
Vinod Ramdasji Wasnik, Digamber Dhumale, Ajay Keshavrao Jawarkar
. 2015; 3(5): 1252-1256.
- Clinical profile of seizure disorder in hospitalized patients
Vithal N. Dhadke, Shubhangi V. Dhadke, Ajay Dawar
. 2016; 3(2): 275-281.
- Evaluation of cardiotocographic and cord blood changes in induced labor with dinoprostone and misoprostol
Kiran Pandey, Ajay Bhagoliwal, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya, Yashwant Kumar Rao, Shweta Mishra
. 2014; 3(1): 199-203.
- Current trend of bacteriological sensitivity patterns from superficial and deep wounds in pressure ulcers
Ajay Lunawat, Rishi Kant Vashistha, Himanshu Patidar, Vishad Patel
. 2016; 3(3): 1414-1419.
- Prevalence of prehypertension and hypertension in rural area of Amravati District of Maharashtra, India
Vinod R. Wasnik, Ajay K. Jawarkar
. 2016; 4(2): 549-555.
- Youssef’s Syndrome - a complication of corrective surgery for mullerian anomaly
Vineet Mishra, Suwa Saini, Rohina Aggarwal, Priyankur Roy, Shaheen Hokabaj
. 2016; 5(11): 4091-4094.
- Intussusception due to caecal carcinoma in a young man: unusual cause of presentation a case report
Ajay Ashok Gujar, Ravindra S. Ambardekar, Nikhil Rane, Yashsvi Sharma, Sheena Ali, Makarand Karpe
. 2015; 3(12): 3901-3903.
- A comparative study of use of negative drain in lichenstein repair for large inguinal hernia repair
Abhay Kumar Aaudichya, Bhavesh Vaishnani, Ilias Juneja, Ajay Rajyaguru, Pravin Dandi, Rahul Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2054-2058.
- Role of semen analysis in the diagnosis of infertility at a tertiary care centre in Western India: a prospective study
Atul Jain, Puja Iyengar Ambrish, Hoogar MB, Reeta Dhar, Ajay Wani, Shonit Agrwal
. 2016; 5(7): 2389-2391.
- Modulation of VO2 max by Rajyoga meditation in young adult males
Komal Ajay Meshram, Ajay Wasudeo Meshram, Dalia Biswas
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 42-46.
- Severe maternal outcome: a review
Suparna Grover, Harbhajan Kaur Shergill, Ajay Chhabra
. 2016; 5(3): 596-602.
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: a case report
Anshuman Tiwari, Anju Agarwal, Shantanu Bharti, Ajay Kohli
. 2015; 2(1): 54-55.
- Domestic violence against women: a crossectional study in rural area of Amravati district of Maharashtra, India
Ajay K. Jawarkar, Himani Shemar, Vinod R. Wasnik, Manisha S. Chavan
. 2016; 4(7): 2713-2718.
- HbA1c, hs-CRP and anthropometric parameters evaluation in the patients of Diabetes Mellitus of Central Rural India
Ajay Meshram, Udit Agrawal, Archana Dhok, Prashant Adole, Komal Meshram, Ruchir Khare
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 293-296.
- Transperitoneal Nephrectomy of Hydronephrotic Tubercular Kidney: A Rare Case Report
Sunder Goyal, Rajesh Aggarwal, Paramjeet Singh
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(2): 118-122.
- Epidemiological Studies on Canine Tumours in Jammu
Neha Sharma, Ajay Kumar Gupta, Riyaz Ahmed Bhat, Ovais Shabir Shah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 246-254.
- A rare case of tubeculous mesenteric cyst
Ajay Ashok Gujar, NiKhil Rane, Ravindra Ambardekar, Yashsvi Sharma, Makarand Karpe, Sheena Ali
. 2015; 3(11): 3424-3426.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- A COMPARISON OF 12 LEAD ECG STATUS OF TOBACCO SMOKERS, TOBACCO CHEWERS AND NON TOBACCO USERS
Salman Shafi Siddiqui, Syed Neyaz Hasan, Tanu Aggarwal, Deepankar Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 203-205.
- Effect of epidural volume extension with colloid on dose requirement for intrathecal spinal block: a double blind prospective study
Radhey Shyam, Ajay Kumar Chaudhary, Prithvi K. Singh, Gaurav Jain, Dinesh Singh, Girish Chandra, Vinod K. Bhatia
. 2016; 4(12): 5283-5287.
- A rare case report of hysterotomy for retained placenta accreta in bicornuate uterus
Reena Sharma, Amit Gupta, Usha K. Chaudhary, Ajay Sharma, Arvind Kumar
. 2015; 4(5): 1622-1626.
- A STUDY ON THE ANATOMICAL VARIATIONS OF OCCIPITAL CONDYLES IN THE DRY ADULT HUMAN OCCIPITAL BONES
Anwesa pal, Prerana Aggarwal, Asis Kumar Ghosal, Indra Datta, Shirshandu Ganguly,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 43-47.
- Study profile of recurrent pain abdomen in children examined by ultrasonography
Vikram Hirekerur, Ajay Bhagawat
. 2016; 3(4): 1197-1199.
- Primary mesenteric carcinoid tumor
Swati Aggarwal, Shubham Agarwal, Dilip Ramrakhiani
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2016; 4(1): 23-25.
- Predicting mortality in burns: a new scoring system
Ajay Lunawat, Rishi Kant Vashistha, Vishad Patel, Ravindra Chhabra, Venkatesh Kolla
. 2016; 3(1): 271-276.
- To study the correlation between red cell distribution width and left ventricular ejection fraction in patients of acute myocardial infraction
Ramji Sharma, Akram Mohammed, Mayank Shrivastava, Ajay Mathur
. 2016; 4(6): 1974-1977.
- The role of bacterial infections on male infertility in Al-Anbar province of Iraq
Abbas Obaid Farhan Al-Janabi, Abdul Sattar Jubair, Suma Chaitanya Pemmaraju, Parul Aggarwal Pruthi, Vikas Pruthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 177-180.
- Effects of Olive Oil on Lipid Profile in Hyperlipidaemic Patients
Syed Neyaz Hasan, Deepankar Singh, Salman Shafi Siddiqui, Megha Kulshreshtha, Tanu Aggarwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 312-314.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Result and outcome of shorter fractionation schedule for post-operative cancer breast patients
K. K. Singh, Ajay Kolse, Bhushan Nikam, Rohan Kharde, Siddharth Nagshet
. 2014; 2(2): 536-540.
- Uterine vascular lesions: a rare cause of abnormal uterine bleeding, reporting of two cases
Sunita Arora, Rupneet Kaur, Anju Huria, Ajay Gupta
. 2014; 3(3): 749-753.
- Comparison of single dose transdermal patches of diclofenac and ketoprofen for postoperative analgesia in lower limb orthopaedic surgery
Reetu Verma, Sanjiv Kumar, Ankur Goyal, Ajay Chaudhary
. 2016; 4(3): 718-721.
- Genetic Evaluation of First Lactation Traits in Red Sindhi Cattle
Uma Kant Verma, Sunil Kumar, Saleem Yousuf, Ashish Kumar Ghosh, Ajay Pal Singh Aswal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 210-216.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW