28 articles found.
- A comparative study of handgrip strength among sedentary and non-sedentary workers
Ahrsia Valavoor Fathima, Aswini R Dutt, Shankar K Bhat, Bhima Bhat, Ahris Valavoor Fakruddin
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(3): 265-268.
- MOTIVATIONAL FACTORS AND FULFILLMENT OF SOUTHERN RAILWAY WORKERS AN EMPIRICAL STUDY
U.Rohith, Dr. S. Vennila Fathima Rani
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 1996-2001.
- Developing A Technology Based Solutions For Senior Citizens, Kids For Health And Safety Aangan Aashray Web Application
Dr. Pachhaiammal Alias Priya M , Nanthini G , Aiman Fathima F , Akshaya R
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(4): 6630-6637.
- Impact Of Interest Rate And Inflation In Stock Price Of Fmcg Companies
Dr.R.Jeyalakshmi , Mr.Rajesh Kannan , Ms.Fathima Nuskiya , Mr. Naveen Kumar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(1): 4718-4728.
- Lack of alpha amylase inhibitory activity of monoammonium glycyrrhizinate
Harish Chandra Rodda, Ramya Bubuk, Fathima Kaneez-e-Kubra
Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results. 2014; 5(1): 13-14.
- Barriers to Healthy Lifestyle among People with Known Diabetes and Hypertension in Selected Villages of Lakkur PHC, Kolar District
Neethu George, Meera George, Surekha Anpazhagan, Twinkle Agrawal, Ratnakumari, Farah N Fathima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 577-581.
- Novel Citric Acid Dendritic Hydrogels for the Delivery of Econazole Nitrate and its Antifungal Activity
B. Narasimha Rao, S. Rahath Fathima, V. Viswanath, K Gnana Prakash, D. Sai Padmini, P. Salomi Reddy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 094-102.
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency: Management from a Primary Care perspective
Neelima Ramireddy, Fathima Shezoon Mohideen
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2020; 4(10): 127-131.
- A cross sectional study of prevalence of respiratory morbidity and assessment of quality of life among elderly population at a village in Bangalore urban district
Rashmi M R, Twinkle Agrawal, Farah Naaz Fathima, Badari Narayana T K
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 710-713.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency causing neurological syndrome with rare skin manifestation
Samreen Fathima, Tukaram Umesh
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2018; 8(1): 49-52.
- Assessment of Housing Conditions among the Residents of a Village in Rural Karnataka
Deepika Nagaraj, Twinkle Agrawal, Joswin Madtha, Richa Edgard, Joshua Jonathan Norris, Jose Manuel, Farah Naaz Fathima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 107-111.
- Aggression in male and female university students
Syeda Razia Bukhari, Amenah Rashid, Fathima Ajmin Ali
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 511-513.
- The Quality Determination of Broiler Chicken Thawed Using Different Techniques
Ahamed Rifath , Fathima Jemziya
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2021; 19(1): 78-84.
- Do Nursing Health Care Providers (Hcps) Face Difficulties in Treating the Rural Populations of South India?
Christy Vijay, Farah N Fathima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(7): 403-415.
- Prevalence of probable mental illness among college students in a select university in Bangalore rural district
Rashmi M R, Shwetha B M, Twinkle Agrawal, Farah Naaz Fathima, Murtaza N Ghiya , Binston Thomas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 229-232.
- Predictive value of Primary Health Care Corporation's COVID-19 Triage questionnaire in identifying Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction (rT-PCR) positive cases.
Prince Christopher Rajkumar Honest, Fathima Shezoon Mohideen, Ameer Muhammad Khan
International Journal of Medical Reviews and Case Reports. 2021; 5(10): 22-26.
- Production and Nutritional Evaluation of Protein Enriched Cookies Incorporated with Winged Beans (Psophocarpus tetragonolobus)
Pamudi Rashmini Gajanayaka, Fathima Jemziya, Ahamed Rifath
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2021; 19(4): 442-547.
- Diabetes and hypertension - A comprehensive assessment among workers in selected tea plantations, South India
Meera George, Naveen Ramesh, Suraj Gopal, Vishnu Mohan, Farah N Fathima
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 1005-1010.
- Study of intraocular pressure among individuals working on computer screens for long hours
Sanam Maria Qudsiya, Farisa Khatoon, Aftab Abdul Khader, Mohammed Asghar Ali, Mohammed Abdul Hannan Hazari, Fareen Sultana, Ayesha Farheen
Annals of Medical Physiology. 2017; 1(1): 22-25.
- Perceived Stress Levels And its Sources Among Doctors and Nurses Working In A Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
Sathiya Narayanan, Ruwaidha Rafeeq, Nusrath Salma Farook, Fathima Farin, Gomathy Thandavamoorthy, Hegde Shailendra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 603-608.