|61 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Status of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay test for tuberculosis serology in low socio economic status and undernourished children with suspected pulmonary tuberculosis
Kripasindhu Chatterjee, Pradyut Kumar Mandal, Nabamita Chaudhuri, Satarupa Mukherjee, Nabendu Chaudhuri, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 3(4): 1348-1354.
- MENAKA’S CHOICE AS A FEMINIST REVISIONIST MYTHOLOGICAL LITERATURE
Ayuta Mohanty, S. D. Chaudhuri
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 991-993.
- Antimicrobial resistance: Causes and impact on public health in developed and developing countries
Paushali Pal, Aditi Chaudhuri, Krishnangshu Ray, Sudip Kumar Banerjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2020; 9(2): 110-116.
- Snakebite and its management in rural West Bengal: The unspoken truth
Aditi Chaudhuri, Siddalingaiah H S, Partha Pratim Pal, Murari Mohan Mondal, Raghunath Misra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(7): 580-584.
- COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF COLOR PERCEPTION ON THE BASIS OF GENDER AND CLINICAL EXPERIENCE AMONG DENTAL STUDENTS- A PILOT STUDY
Sonali Perti, Shruti Vishal Dev, Nabagata Gan Chaudhuri, Kalinga Keshari Sahoo, Nabaprakash Sahu, Sunil Kar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1199-1204.
- PROSTHODONTIC MANAGEMENT OF RESIDUAL RIDGE RESORPTION BY CONVENTIONAL METHODOLOGIES INCLUDING NEUTRAL ZONE AND LINGUALIZED OCCLUSION SCHEMES: REPORT OF TWO CASES
Sonali Perti, Kalinga Keshari Sahoo, Sunil Kar, Nabagata Gan Chaudhuri, Manikanda Prabhu Yuvraj, R Padmini Rani
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(14): 1184-1191.
- Mode of presentation of symptomatic vitamin D deficiency in tertiary care centre in Jharkhand, India
Partha K. Chaudhuri, Anil K. Chaudhury
. 2016; 3(4): 1275-1277.
- The Unheard Pain of Cancer Patients
Aditi Chaturvedi, Priyanka Singh
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2013; 4(1): 14-19.
- Clinical and laboratory profile of different dengue sub types in dengue virus infection
Niloy Gan Chaudhuri, S. Vithyavathi, K. Sankar
. 2016; 4(3): 743-748.
- NEONATAL HYPERBILIRUBINEMIA AND ITS CORRELATION WITH G6PD ENZYME DEFICIENCY IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL IN GUJARAT
Aditi Dholakia, Dimple Darad, Savitri Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 59-62.
- Child Sexual Abuse in the light of Goa Children’s Act, 2003
Akshayata Thakur ,Dr. Santosh Aghav ,Aditi Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 278-282.
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology of Neck Lesion- An Experience at Tertiary Care Hospital in Central Gujarat
Savitri Chauhan, Dimple Darad, Aditi Dholakia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 255-259.
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors Insulin Resistance [IR], High Sensitivity C-reactive Protein (hs-CRP) and Fibrinogen in Pre-Menopausal women with Poly cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Praveen Sharma, Aditi Gupta, Purvi Purohit
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2015; 6(2): 67-71.
- The Fundamental Right to Education as against its implementation in the contrarian settings of Naxalism in India
Shoaa Mansoor ,Prof. Yogesh Dharangutti , Aditi Suresh Mane
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2019; 6(6): 199-204.
- CHANGES IN SHARE PRICES OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES SECTOR DURING LOCKDOWN PERIOD: AN ANALYTICAL STUDY
Ranjeet Kumar Ambast, Dr. Sachin Gupta, Dr. Sonal Pathak, Dr. Aditi R Khandelwal
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 1300-1304.
- The cost and effective analysis of health care management of very low birth weight babies in rural areas of West Bengal, India
Kripasindhu Chatterjee, Prodyut Kumar Mandal, Sk. Rafikul Rahaman, Anustup Paul, Nabendu Chaudhuri, Sukanta Sen
. 2016; 4(4): 1093-1098.
- In silico Design, Synthesis and biological Evaluation of novel 3,5-disubstituted indole derivatives as allosteric Glucokinase Activators
Aditi Kaushik; Manish Kaushik ; Viney Lather; Jagdeep Singh Dua
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 1427-1455.
- Super TB: Another Manmade Disaster
Aditi Chaturvedi, Rangeel Singh Raina, Vijay Thawani, Harish Chaturvedi, Deepak Parihar
Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy. 2012; 3(1): 37-41.
- Socio-Personal Profile of Butchers and Meat Retailers in Jammu District of Jammu and Kashmir
Rayees Ahmed Bafanda, Shafkat Ahmad Khandi, Aditi Chanoria
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(11): 227-235.
- Corpus callosum hypogenesis with interhemispheric cyst: a case report
Abhishek Das, Aditi Das, Debakumar Chakrabartty
. 2015; 3(4): 1032-1034.
- Evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding by transvaginal sonography, sonohysterography and correlation with endometrial histopathology
Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Basma Waris, Aditi Dubey
. 2015; 4(5): 1374-1379.
- Prevalence of goitre, iodine uptake and salt iodization level in Mahasamund district of Chhattisgarh: a baseline study in Central India
Ashish K. Sinha, Hemant Sharma, Prem S. Panda, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen K. Pradhan, Srishti Dixit
. 2016; 4(8): 3590-3594.
- Burden of cardiovascular risk factors of a rural population in South India using the WHO multivariable risk prediction algorithm
Gift Norman, Carolin George, Aditi Krishnamurthy, Devashri Mukherjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 764-768.
- Rare case of intracytoplasmic sperm injection - embryo transfer twin pregnancy in a patient with unicornuate uterus
Tejal Poddar, Purnima Nadkarni, Aditi Nadkarni
. 2016; 5(8): 2862-2865.
- Role of interpregnancy cervical encerclage in case of intrauterine insemination pregnancy
Shreedevi Tanksale, Purnima Nadkarni, Aditi Nadkarni, Pooja Nadkarni, Prabhakar Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1669-1671.
- Ovarian Hemangioma: a rare case in a young girl
Meenal M. Patvekar, Dipak S. Kolate, Aditi B. Bhatnagar, Charusheela R. Gore
. 2015; 4(5): 1634-1636.
- Triple X syndrome: a rare case entity with premature ovarian failure, recurrent abortion and secondary infertility
Savita Soni, Purnima Nadkarni, Kishore Nadkarni, Aditi Nadkarni, Shreedevi Tanksale
. 2016; 5(5): 1663-1665.
- Prevalence of Diastasis Recti in Post-Partum Women Aged 18-25 Years- A Hospital Based Survey
Aditi Bhandiwad, Ambarish Bhandiwad
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2016; 5(4): 162-170.
- Comparative study between uses of GnRH- agonist versus hCG as an ovulation trigger in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome in antagonist protocol
Poornima Nadkarni, Kishor Nadkarni, Pooja Nadkarni, Prabhakar Singh, Mandeep Bhandal, Aditi Iche
. 2015; 4(4): 1161-1164.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a case of Swyer Syndrome with hypertension and morbid obesity
Aradhana Kalra, Purnima K. Nadkarni, Pooja P. Singh, Aditi A. Nadkarni
. 2016; 5(6): 2061-2064.
- Pregnancy with super-obesity: an emerging pandemic
Aditi V. Joshi, Nilesh C. Mhaske, Sheetal K. Barhate, Ameya Dudhwalkar, Deepali Kharat, Michelle N. Fonseca
. 2016; 5(1): 255-257.
- Unusual clinical presentation of rare case of vaginal leiomyoma: a case report
Ishrat Zuber, Purnima K. Nadkarni, Aditi A. Nadkarni, Akshay Nadkarni
. 2016; 5(6): 2047-2048.
- Cytologically Diagnosed Ovarian Carcinoma Turned Out To Be a Case of Chronic Ectopic Pregnancy
Snehamay Chaudhuri, Saikat Datta, Prabir Chandra Paul, Sumana Mukherjee , Samaresh Malo
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2014; 2(2): 116-120.
- A study to evaluate gestational age with the help of placental thickness
Aditi Tiwari, Kavita Chandnani
. 2013; 2(4): 503-505.
- S-100β protein as a biomarker in acute hemorrhagic stroke
Omkar Prasad Baidya, Susmita Chaudhuri, Ksh Gomti Devi
. 2014; 2(1): 13-15.
- Universal precaution: practice among doctors in a tertiary care hospital in Manipur
Susmita Chaudhuri, Omkar Prasad Baidya, T. Gambhir Singh
. 2016; 4(2): 606-609.
- Relationship between gestational age and mode of delivery with neonatal septicemia
Veerendra Mehar, Saksham Agarwal, Ruby Singh, Abhishek Agarwal, Nikhar Agrawal, Aditi Majethia
. 2016; 3(3): 891-895.
- Analysis of Time Utilization Pattern of Rural Women Engaged in Livestock Rearing as Compared to Men Folk
Aditi Chanoria, Pranav Kumar, Rayess Ahmed Bafanda, Mazar Ali Shah
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 212-217.
- Practice and its determinants of universal precaution among nursing staff in a tertiary hospital of Manipur
Susmita Chaudhuri, Omkar Prasad Baidya, T Gambhir Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1596-1599.
- Torsion of an epididymal cyst in a patient of androgen insensitivity: a rare case report
Bhupesh Harish Tirpude, Archana Somani, Aditi Somani, Sachin Pote
. 2016; 3(1): 417-419.
- Significance of silver staining of nulcear organizer regions in Fine Needle Aspiration Smears of Breast Lesions.
Dr. Dimple H Darad, Dr. Aditi D Dholakia, Dr. Savitri Chauhan
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 19-23.
- A comparative study of pregnancy outcome of sequential versus day 3 versus only blastocyst (day 6) transfer at a single IVF center over one year
Purnima Kishore Nadkarni, Kishore Mohan Nadkarni, Pooja Prabhakar Singh, Prabhakar Singh, Aditi Nadkarni, Kanika Rajendra Kalyani, Rinoy Shreedharan
. 2015; 4(6): 2032-2035.
- Study of changes in lipid profile in obese and non-obese females with acne vulgaris
Roopam Bassi, Saurabh Sharma, Manjeet Kaur, Aditi Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 135-137.
- In Vitro Antidiabetic and Anti-oxidant Activities of Methanol Extract of Tinospora Sinensis
Anindita Banerjee, Bithin Maji, Sandip Mukherjee, Kausik Chaudhuri, Tapan Seal
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 61-67.
- Pattern self-medication use of analgesics in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Shruti Jaiswal, Yogendra N. Keche, Radha Yegnanarayan, Giriraj Gajendra, Kshitija Chandanwale, Vinaya Lanke, Surabhi Jain, Aditi Dakua, Gourav Das, Aishwarya Bhat, Sailee Belvi, Anandita Desai
. 2014; 2(3): 1092-1096.
- Bacterial isolates in traumatic globe ruptured patients in a peripheral tertiary medical college and hospital
Asim Kumar Dey, Saumen Kumar Chaudhuri, Subhasis Jana, Purban Ganguly, Sumi Ghorai, Sayantan Mondal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1507-1510.
- Phytoremediation potential of Eichhornia crassipes for the treatment of
cadmium in relation with biochemical and water parameters
Aditi R. Borker1
, Ashish V. Mane1*
, Ganesh D. Saratale2,3* and Girish R. Pathade4
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(6): 443-456.
- Expression of p53 and bcl2 in squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
Kanika Taneja, Sumiti Gupta, Ashok Chauhan, Rajnish Kalra, Aditi Arora, Sohrab Arora, Rajeev Sen
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 160-168.
- A Study of Vaccine Hesitancy among Mother & Care Provider During MR Vaccine Campaign
Agarwal Anil K, Sengar Aditi , Gupta Preeti, Gupta Rajesh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(11): 605-611.
- Post-treatment alterations of serum cancer antigen 125, cancer antigen 19.9 and carcinoembryonic antigen levels in patients with gynecological malignancies in a tertiary care hospital in eastern India
Soumyabrata Munshi, Aditi Kishore Shinde, Subhash Chandra Biswas, Avijit Hazra, Sasanka Chakrabarti
. 2014; 1(3): 255-263.
- Handgrip dynamometry in elderly individuals and its relation with body mass index
Roopam Bassi, Saurabh Sharma, Sandeep Kaur, Aditi Sharma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 599-603.
- Prevalence of Non Communicable Diseases’ Risk Factors among Medical Students in South Kolkata, West Bengal
Shweta Goswami, Rekha Dutt, Soumyendu Sengupta, Susmita Chaudhuri, Shamshad Ahmad, Ashish Kumar Yadav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 334-339.
- Profile of Human Immunodeficiency Virus seropositives attending Integrated Counseling and Testing Center of a Medical College in Chhattisgarh
Srishti Dixit, Divya Sahu, Aditi Chandrakar, Prem Sagar Panda, Shanta P Khes, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 695-698.
- Screening for risk of diabetes among adult population of Raipur city using Indian diabetic risk score
Prem Sagar Panda, Kamlesh Jain, Gopal Prasad Soni, Shubhra Agrawal Gupta, Aditi Chandrakar, Somen Kumar Pradhan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1038-1041.
- Estimation of Out of Pocket Expenditure Under Janani Shishu Suraksha Karayakram (JSSK) in Rural Block of Chhattisgarh: A Community Based Cross-Sectional Study
Aditi Chandrakar, Gopal P Soni, Ashish K Sinha, Kamlesh Jain, Prem S Panda, Somen K Pradhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 84-89.
- The effect of aerobic exercises on peak expiratory flow rate and physical fitness index in female subjects
Roopam Bassi, Saurabh Sharma, Aditi Sharma, Deepinder Kaur, Harkirat Kaur
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(5): 376-381.
- Enzyme Immunoassay for Determination of Plasma Total Estrogen in Black Bengal Goat during Peripubertal Period
Avijit Haldar , Aditi Patra , Chanchal K. Biswas , Bukkaaraya S. Prakash
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2020; 10(3): 160-175.
- Osteopetrosis with osteomyelitis of mandible: A case report
Abhishek Das, Aditi Das, Debalok Chakrabarty, Biswaranjan Behera
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1556-1558.
- Anesthetic management of an adult patient with uncorrected ventricular septal defect posted for open cholecystectomy
Prajwal Patel HS, Usha Devi R, Meera Balasubramanyam, Aditi Prabhu, Aastha Khurana
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 866-869.
- Where is the best site for embryo transfer? A study of relation of embryo-fundal distance with pregnancy rate in ICSI-ET cycle
Shreedevi J. Tanksale, Purnima K. Nadkarni, Aditi A. Nadkarni, Prabhakar Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2661-2665.
- Anesthetic management of an adult patient with uncorrected ventricular septal defect posted for open cholecystectomy
Prajwal Patel HS, Rashmi HD, Usha Devi, Meera Balasubramanyam, Aditi Prabhu
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 1023-1026.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW