47 articles found.
- Biosynthesis Of Silver Nanoparticles Using Rose and Jasmine and Its Anti Diabetic Potential
Kaviya Selvaraj, Abirami Arthanari*, S.Rajeshkumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(1): 142-146.
- Novel eco-friendly synthesis of silver nanoparticles using clove and cardamom extracts and cytotoxic and antimicrobial efficacies against oral pathogens- In vitro study
Abirami Selvaraj, Aravind Kumar Subramanian*, Ashwin Mathew George,Rajeshkumar Shanmugam
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(2): 192-198.
- A Novel Coating of Biosynthesized Silver Nanoparticles on Orthodontic Elastomeric Ligatures
Abirami Selvaraj, Aravind Kumar Subramanian*, Ashwin Mathew George, Rajeshkumar Shanmugam
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(2): 184-191.
- A study of the prevalence of overweight, obesity, and their associations with socioeconomic status among young men residing in a rural area, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, India
Pradeep Selvaraj, Selvaraj Irulankudi, Preethi Selvaraj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1670-1673.
- The reliability and validity of Indian version of Chinese restaurant syndrome scale
Selvaraj Irulankudi, Preethi Selvaraj, Pradeep Selvaraj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 728-732.
- East West Encounter in the select novels of Kamala Markandaya
K. Abirami, Dr. M. Shameem
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 4940-4944.
- Anti Inflammatory activity of AgNps synthesized using flower formulation (Rosa andJasminum
R. Bharath, Abirami Arthanari*, S. Rajeshkumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(1): 133-136.
- Anticariogenic activity of Rose Jasmine formulation mediated silver nanoparticles
S. Bhavesh, Abirami Arthanari*, S. Rajeshkumar
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2023; 14(1): 137-141.
- A Review On Mobile Application As A Farmers Companion
Dr. M. Nalini, R. Gayathiri, Abirami. V, Aishwarya Lakshmi. G, Harini.D
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1722-1726.
- A Study On Financial Ratio Analysis Of Planys Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
V. Anbazhagan, Dr. Abirami Siva kumar, Mr. H. Mohan Doss, Srividhya. S
Elementary Education Online. 2020; 19(2): 1926-1949.
- Helicobacter pylori Virulence Genes in the Upregulation of the CCL20 and Beta-Actin Expression and Progression towards Gastric Disorders
Selvi Radhakrishnan, Venkatachalam Perumal, Rekha Arcot, Selvaraj R, Dharaniya K, Ayesha S, Shanthi Vijayaraghavan
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2019; 9(3): 116-124.
- Screening and optimization of culture conditions of Nannochloropsis gaditana for omega 3 fatty acid production
S. Abirami, S. Murugesan, V. Sivamurugan, S. Narender Sivaswamy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(3): 13-17.
- CORROSION INHIBITOR ALOE VERA – NICKEL SYSTEM
CONTROLLING THE CORROSION OF CARBON STEEL IN
A. John Amalraj, J. Wilson Sahayaraj, C. Kumar, Susai Rajendran, A. Peter Pascal Regis, S.K. Selvaraj, R. Mohan
European Chemical Bulletin. 2013; 2(6): 315-319.
- Recruitment and Retention of Voluntary Blood Donors Through Electronic Communication
Umakanth Siromani, Thasian T. Rita Isaac, Doily Daniel, Selvaraj KG, Joy John Mammen, Sukesh Chandra Nair
Acta Informatica Medica. 2013; 21(2): 142-142.
- A Study of Inducible Clindamycin Resistance Among Staphylococcus aureus Skin And Soft Tissue Infections In A Tertiary Care Hospital
Abirami lakshmy Jayachandiran, Balan Kandasamy, Sangeetha Vilwanatha, Sheila Doris Devami T, Vanitha Devi E, Vandhitha Muralidharan
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2019; 9(3): 125-128.
- Antifungal Susceptibility Pattern among Candida species: An Evaluation of Disc Diffusion and Broth Micro-dilution Method
Abirami lakshmy Jayachandiran, Radhika Katragadda, Ravinder Thyagarajan, Leela Vajravelu, Lavanya Manorajan, S. Hemalatha, Shanmugam Kaliappan
Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2018; 8(3): 97-101.
- Preliminary hypothetical assessment and in silico molecular docking of statin to VEGFR2 and VEGFR3 protein complex associated with angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis in diabetic wounds
Divya Pamu, Selvaraj Ayyamperumal, Munikumar Manne, Vyshnavi Tallapaneni, Chandrasekar Joghee Nanjan Moola, Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Reddy Karri
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(9): 9-20.
- 2D:4D ratio and its association with examination scores and cognitive abilities in adolescent students - A cross-sectional study
Ramaneshwar Selvaraj, Muthu Prathibha, Vijayanand Dharmalingam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 62-67.
- Current and Emerging Therapies for the Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
Manodhini Elakkiya, Kousalya Selvaraj, Gowthamarajan Kuppuswamy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(9): 243-251.
- Antibacterial activity of extracted phycocyanin from Oscillatoria sp.
Abirami Shanmugam, Santhosh Sigamani, Hemalatha Venkatachalam, Jamuna Devi Jayaraman, Dhandapani Ramamurthy
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 62-67.
- Determination of serum total antioxidant capacity in male smokers and non-smokers
Srinivasa Jayachandra, Rajendran Selvaraj, Gopinath Agnihotram
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 591-593.
- Video demonstration as a teaching-learning method for a core clinical skill among undergraduate medical students: An interventional study
Padmavathi R, Abirami Omprakash, Archana P Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 547-550.
- Urinary tract infection in urolithiasis: Antimicrobial resistance and clinico-microbiological association between risk factors and positive stone culture from a tertiary care hospital in south India
Shanmugam Kalliappan, Leela Vajravelu, Thyagarajan Ravinder, Radhika Katragadda, Abirami Lakshmy Jayachandran
German Journal of Microbiology. 2023; 3(1): 1-6.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of Precocene II, estimation of enzymatic, nonenzymatic antioxidant, and cytotoxic potentials of methyl jasmonate-elicited shoot culture of Ageratum conyzoides Linn.
Selvaraj Vasantharani, Ramaraj Thirugnanasampandan, Gunasekaran Bhuvaneswari
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(1): 93-99.
- Triterpenoid fraction isolated from Euphorbia tirucalli Linn. ameliorates collagen induced arthritis in Wistar rats
Pramod Chandrasenan, M. V. Neethu, V. M. Anjumol, Vysakh Anandan, Raj Selvaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 070-075.
- Knowledge on routine pentavalent vaccines and socioeconomic correlates among mothers of children aged younger than 5 years in Urban Puducherry
Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Sonali Sarkar, A Praveena Daya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 199-204.
- Nuclear receptors and other molecular targets in type 2 diabetes mellitus
Deepa Sugumar, Emdormi Rymbai, Soumya Vasu, Divakar Selvaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(7): 85-101.
- Confirmation of acute nitrate poisoning differentiating from anthrax in three Indian indigenous cattle
Kumaresan Nagarajan1, Jayaraman Selvaraj, Govindan Balakrishnan, Kaliyaperumal Manimaran, Krishnan Padmanath, Namakkal Rajamanickam Senthil, Roy Parimal
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(1): 30-33.
- Comparison of high-resolution manometry parameters among type II diabetes patients and normal volunteers
Pavithra Vyshnavi Yogisparan, Rashmi Ramanathan, Mohan Jayabal, Vinothkumar Selvaraj, Jeevithan Shanmugam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2022; 12(1): 74-78.
- Molecular Docking Studies of Phytoconstituents Identified in Crocus sativus, Curcuma longa, Cassia occidentalis and Moringa oleifera on Thymidylate Synthase An Enzyme Target for Anti-Cancer Activity
Nikitha K. Heble, Rishitha Chowdary Mavillapalli, Ramesh Selvaraj, Srikanth Jeyabalan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 131-135.
- Identification of effective natural compounds as HIF-1Alpha mimetics for diabetic wound healing; A systematic in-silico study
Esakkimuthukumar Mariappan, Akey Krishna Swaroop, Preeya Negi, Saranya RajanBabu, Dhinesh Kumar Murugesan, Nadimpalli Prudhvi Varma, Jubie Selvaraj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2023; 13(9): 41-50.
- Cytoprotective and antiinflammatory effect of polyphenolic fraction from Red cabbage (Brassica oleracea Linn var. capitata f rubra) in experimentally induced ulcerative colitis
Pramod Chandrasenan, V M Anjumol, M V Neethu, Raj Selvaraj, Vysakh Anandan, Gikku Martin Jacob
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 137-146.
- Prevalence of acute respiratory infection in children less than 2 years in rural and urban population in and around Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Divya Krishnan, Abirami Omprakash, Padmavathi Ramaswamy, Thangavel G, Sankar S, Kalpana Balakrishnan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(8): 804-808.
- Opportunistic screening for diabetes mellitus among adults attending a primary health center in Puducherry
Vinayagamoorthy Venugopal, Kalaiselvi Selvaraj, Anindo Majumdar, Palanivel Chinnakali, Gautam Roy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1206-1211.
- Assessment of drug use pattern of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs using the World Health Organization core indicators in a tertiary care teaching hospital A cross-sectional study
Isswariya Anandan, Nitya Selvaraj, Nishanthi Anandabaskar, R Meenakshi, Anuranjani Dhamodharan, Suganya Ganesan, Mohanasundaram Jayaraman, Meher Ali Rajamohammad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(10): 1021-1026.
- Molecular characterization and expression profiling of arsenic mediated stress-responsive genes in Dawkinsia tambraparniei (Silas, 1954)
Selvakumar Sakthivel, Anand Raj Dhanapal, Venkataa Suresh Munisamy, Mohammed Parvez Nasirudeen, Varatharaji Selvaraj, Vijay Velu, Annadurai Gurusamy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2023; 11(3): 193-199.
- Audit of outpatient prescription at a tertiary care hospital in South India: An observational study
Anuranjani Dhamodharan, Nishanthi Anandabaskar, Nitya Selvaraj, Meenakshi R, Shanthi M
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 549-553.
- Effect of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) and Azospirillum on growth and nutrition of banana plantlets during acclimatization phase
Villarreal Tania Carina, Medina María Emilia, Ulloa Santiago Miguel, Darwin Rueda Ortiz, Bangeppagari Manjunatha, Selvaraj Thangaswamy, Sikandar I. Mulla
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 131-138.
- Comparative study on Spectral analysis of heart rate variability in hyperthyroid patients and euthyroids
Rashmi Ramanathan, Manishankar Subramanian, Nagashree Ramasamy, Pushparaj Thangaraj, Jeyabanu Murugaiyan, Vinothkumar Selvaraj
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- OPTIMIZATION OF PHYSICAL PARAMETERS FOR THE GROWTH AND LIPID PRODUCTION IN Nannochloropsis gaditana (Lubian, 1982)
Shyni MarKose, Ajan Chellappan, Praba Thangamani, Subilal George, Selvaraj Thangaswamy, Citarasu Thavasimuthu, Michaelbabu Mariavincent
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2020; 8(3): 6-12.
- Effect of algal antimicrobials on selected aquatic pathogens and characterization of bioactive compounds
Subilal George, Ajan Chellappan, EnildaRexy Antonykennady, Praba Thangamani, Shyni Markose, Gopal Ponuswamy, Citarasu Thavasimuthu, Selvaraj Thangaswami, Mariavincent Michaelbabu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2020; 10(9): 112-123.