37 articles found.
- Agricultural Crop Disease Prediction Using Data Science Enabled Framework
AINAPARTHI SUREKHA, D SRINIVAS
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2023; 11(2): 101-106.
- An Investigation Of Stress Among Government Sector, Public Sector & Private Sector Executives & Police & Jail Administrators
Dr. Surekha Jichkar
Elementary Education Online. 2021; 20(5): 8073-8081.
- Postnatal Depression among Women Attending A Rural Maternity Hospital in South India
Suguna A, Naveen R, Surekha A
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 297-301.
- Pattern of Utilization of Blood and Blood Components in a Teaching Hospital
Sunil V. Jagtap, Atul B. Hulwan, Sujata R. Kanetkar, Rohit S. Kadam, Surekha Chavan
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 459-463.
- Screening for Anxiety among Antenatal Women Attending a Taluk Hospital in Rural India
Chris Zacharias Thomas, Surekha A, Suguna A , Kurian Jose Puthur, Pretesh Kiran, Sulekha T
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 313-317.
- Evaluation of in vitro antimicrobial activity of extracts from Cassia obtusifolia L. and Senna sophera (L.) Roxb against pathogenic organisms
Surekha R Deshpande, B. Shankar Naik
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 083-085.
- Barriers to Healthy Lifestyle among People with Known Diabetes and Hypertension in Selected Villages of Lakkur PHC, Kolar District
Neethu George, Meera George, Surekha Anpazhagan, Twinkle Agrawal, Ratnakumari, Farah N Fathima
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 577-581.
- Analytical study of Vanga Bhasma at various stages of preparation through X-Ray Fluorescence
Surekha Medikeri, Rohit Ajith Gokarn, G R Vastrad
JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE. 2019; 5(1): 25-33.
- Assessment of Quality of Healthcare in Secondary Health Care Systems Doiwala, District of Dehradun
Sheen Job, Pradeep Aggarwal, Surekha Kishore
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(12): 456-459.
- Factors Associated with under nutrition among 6-59 Months Old Children in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
Abu Rehan Surekha Kishore, Mahendra Singh, Bhavna Jain, Rukhsar Parveen
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 122-127.
- Low level termination of external carotid artery and its clinical significance: A case report
Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Ashwini Aithal
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2015; 4(3): 160-163.
- Situation Analysis of Implementation of National Health Programmes in Primary Health Centres (Phcs) At Uttarakhand
Nishu Jha, Bhavna Jain, Radhika Bhati, Aprajita Mehta, Manisha Dhinwa, Surekha Kishore, Pradeep Aggarwal, Sheen Job
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(5): 201-205.
- Prevalence of Substance Abuse in Rishikesh: A Community Based Study
Deepak Kumar, Surekha Kishore, Meenakshi Khapre, Preeti Usha, Abu Rehan, Navuluri K. Reddy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(3): 128-131.
- Evaluation of New born Stabilization Units in the Health Facilities in Uttarakhand, India
Anusha Sharma; Meenakshi Khapre; Surekha Kishore
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(4): 166-170.
- Variant Branching Pattern of the Right Internal Iliac Vessels in A Male A Case Report
Satheesha Nayak Badagabettu, Naveen Kumar, Surekha Devadasa Shetty, Srinivasa Rao Sirasanagandla
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2014; 3(3): 197-200.
- Assessment of Sleep Habits and Quality of Sleep among Elderly Residing In Rural Area of Dehradun: A Community-Based Cross-Sectional Survey
Jatin Chaudary, Bhavna Jain, Ajeet Singh Bhadoria, Surekha Kishore, Pradeep Aggarwal,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(2): 98-102.
- Assessment of Integrated Child Development Services Scheme in Select Districts of Uttarakhand
Kranthi Kumar Reddy Navuluri, Surekha Kishore, Smita Sinha, Yogesh Bahurupi, Pradeep Aggarwal, Bhavana Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2020; 11(5): 191-195.
- Socio-demographic profile and associated risk factors in cancer patients attending the Oncology OPD of a tertiary care teaching hospital in Western Maharashtra, India
Rutuja V Bangal, Purushottam A Giri, Surekha V Bangal, Mahindra More, Kailash K Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(11): 1389-1392.
- Effect of antihypertensives on falls among the elderly in urban areas of Puducherry: A casecontrol study
Suguna A, Surekha A, Jayaramachandran S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(12): 1722-1726.
- Assessment of Health Status of Successfully Treated Category I Patients under RNTCP Program, Five Years After Treatment Completion A Retrospective Cohort Study from A Coastal District of India
Kirthinath Ballal, Muralidhar M Kulkarni, Pawan Kumar, Surekha Malpe Bhat, Mohan K Papanna, Chythra R Rao
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 425-429.
- Student perceptions on activity-based learning in physiology
Meena Parekh, Hemlata Munjappa, Smita Shinde, Surekha Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 590-593.
- Assessment methods How do medical students perceive it? A cross-sectional study in South India
Kamalasundar T, Suguna A, Surekha A, Narayan KA, Seetharaman N
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2021; 11(5): 486-489.
- Exploring the cardiovascular disease risk factor perception and barriers faced among working women A community-based qualitative study
Kamalasundar T, Sinthu Sarathamani, Surekha A, Suguna Anbazhagan, Ragha Hari Varshini
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2020; 10(11): 997-1001.