|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Medicinal Plants Used in the Treatment of Infant Diseases in South Western Nigeria
P. O. Fatoba, S. B. Adeyemi, A. A. Adewole and M. T. Fatoba
Department of Plant Biology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2018; 26(1): 14-22.
- Sexual Risk Behaviours among Adolescents attending Secondary Schools in a Southwestern State in Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adefisoye Adewole, Oluwaseyi Israel, Abiola Temitayo-Uboh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 176-180.
- Mucus secreting activity and nitric oxide concentrations of ethanol-injured pylorus and duodenum of rats pretreated with Moringa oleifera
Olayemi Kafilat Olaibi, Omamuyovwi Meashack Ijomone, Idowu Julius Olawuni, Stephen Olarinde Adewole, Stephen Olumide Akinsomisoye
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(2): 123-130.
- In vivo micronucleus test as a biomarker of genotoxicity in free-range goats from suspected contaminated environment
Afusat Jagun Jubril, Theodora Omamuyovwi Omadevuaye, Adewole Augustine Adekola
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(3): 281-287.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
- Response of Undergraduates to Institutional Emergency Strategies on Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in Kwara State University, Nigeria
Oluwasogo Adewole Olalubi, Abdulrasheed A. ADio, Shola K. Babatunde, Henry O. Sawyerr, Taofiq Ajara, Ernest Tambo
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(2): 76-82.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW