|147 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE: INDIA NEEDS INTEGRATED EFFORTS
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2015; 21(1): 3-5.
- THE IMPLEMENTATION OF QUADRATIC METHOD USING PV BI-DIRECTIONAL CONVERTER IN CLOSED LOOP CONTROL WITH PI CONTROLLER
B JYOTHII, P BHAVANA, A MANOJ, M SRIKANTH
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 315-320.
- EFFICACY OF POLYHERBAL OINTMENT IN THE MANAGEMENT OF
ARTHRITIS AND OTHER MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS
PRAVESH PURI, MANOJ KUMAR, NP RAI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(1): 15-22.
- AGE RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION: THERAPEUTIC TARGETS AND POSSIBLE ROLE OF AYURVEDA
MANOJ KUMAR, S.C. VARSHNEY, O.P.S. MAURYA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 121-128.
- PATHOGENESIS OF GLAUCOMA: INTEGRATION OF BIOMEDICAL
AND AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVES
MANOJ KUMAR, S.C. VARSHNEY, O.P.S. MAURYA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(4): 115-123.
- SOLID LIPID NANOPARTICLES–A REVIEW
MANOJ KUMAR SARANGI, SASMITA PADHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 5-12.
- COLON TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM-AN APPROACH FOR TREATING COLONIC AILMENTS
MANOJ KUMAR SARANGI,SASMITA PADHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(4): 12-18.
- Effect of supplementation of diets with BMD and Virginiamycin on the growth performance, carcass characteristics and bacterial population in broiler chickens
Manoj Singh, S. S. Chauhan, and Puneet Kumar
. 2008; 1(5): 141-143.
- TREATMENT OF BONE MARROW EDEMA OF TALUS BONE BY
JALAUKAAVCHARANA (LEECH THERAPY): A CASE STUDY
NITIN JINDAL, MANOJ KUMAR SHAMKUWAR, K K SIJORIA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(1): 45-48.
- Effect of Hormonal Treatment on Induction of Milk in Crossbred Cattle
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 305-311.
- BILATERAL BREAST METASTASIS FROM AN ADENOCARCINOMA OF LUNG: A CASE REPORT
Nasit Jitendra G, Biren Parikh, Manoj Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 83-86.
- Ruptured right sinus of Valsalva into main pulmonary artery
Prashant N. Mohite, Manoj K. Rohit, Shyam K. Thingnam
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2012; 3(2): 132-134.
- Surgical and Para-surgical Techniques for Correction of Trichiasis and Entropion: Under-recognized Contribution of Ancient India
Ruby Kumar; Manoj Kumar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(2): 109-112.
- Swift Changing Face of Indian Healthcare Industry: A Commentary
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 640-643.
- Efficacy of Trans-Cranial Direct Current Stimulation and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Management of Migraine: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Manoj Malik, Shailendra Kumar Singh, Narkeesh Arumugam,
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(4): 159-170.
- Objective structured practical examination for formative assessment of post-graduates
Manoj Gopal Madakshira
. 2016; 4(9): 4128-4130.
- A Case Report on Stomatitis Venenata Due to the Use of Lip Balm
Kaushik Prakash, Protyusha Guha Biswas, Manoj Prabhakar, Shanmugapriya S.
Medical Archives. 2020; 74(1): 65-68.
- Correlates of Job Motivating Factors among Male Health Workers in Rural Karnataka
Manoj Kumar Gupta, K Sreenath Reddy, Veena R, Chandra Prabha, Chandana M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 221-226.
- ANALYSIS OF INSULIN RESISTANCE IN VARIOUS COMPONENTS OF METABOLIC SYNDROME
Pankaj Maheria, Deepak Parchwani, Amit Upadhyay, Manoj Kumar Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 37-41.
- Assessment of renal parenchymal damage by DMSA after PCNL procedure in children using adult-sized equipment
Mohammad Sohaib, Manoj U Shenoy, Michael J Kellett, Patrick G Duffy, Isky Gordon
Pakistan Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2016; 6(1): 19-24.
- An Assessment of the Impact of One Day Training Programme on Knowledge and Attitude of Undergraduate Students on Leprosy at G. R Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Ranjana Tiwari, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Manoj Bansal, Parharam Adhikari, Shraddha Mishra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 344-348.
- Do Serological Findings Correlate with Cardiovascular Manifestations of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients in India?
Imran Ahmed, Ananta Kumar Datta, Anirban De, Prasun Roy, Manoj Soren, Santanu Guha
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(2): 71-73.
- Our experience of simple technique for successful primary closure after excision of pilonidal sinus disease
Manoj Kela, Rajesh Sharma, Suraj Jain
. 2015; 2(4): 647-651.
- Ecological footprint score in university students of an Indian city
Sonika Raj, Sonu Goel, Manoj Sharma, Amarjeet Singh
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health. 2012; 1(1): 23-26.
- An insight into diabesity – A short review
Manoj Ananthappan, Murali Raj Raveendran Nair, Harish Balaji
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 387-389.
- Comparative study of anti-mutated citrullinated vimentin, anti-cyclic citrullinated peptides, and rheumatoid factor predictability in the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
Manoj Kumar, Sumit Chawla, Abhishek Jain
. 2015; 3(8): 1949-1952.
- Occurrence of Streptococcus and Candida Species and Salivary pH in Patients Wearing Complete Denture
Shilpa Dandekeri, KrishnaPrasad D, Manoj Shetty, Chethan Hegde, Sowmya Mangalore Kumar, Maithri Jagadeesh Kakunje
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 198-203.
- A study of role of diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy in chronic and recurrent abdominal pain
Rajeev Karvande, Ranjeet Kamble, Manoj Kharade
. 2016; 3(3): 1336-1340.
- Lipoprotein associated phospholipase A2 enzyme; possible new roles and inhibition for therapeutic intervention
Manoj G. Tyagi, Sumith K. Mathew
. 2014; 2(3): 805-809.
- A study of Helicobacter pylori infection in diabetes mellitus
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Vidyasagar Ram, Manoj Kumar
. 2016; 4(9): 4166-4171.
- Miller Fisher syndrome/acute motor axonal neuronopathy overlap an atypical manifestation of malaria: a case report
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, P. S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 373-375.
- Top feed supplements is cheaper and sure shot reliable alternative to breastfeeding for elimination of mother to child transmission of HIV
Ajai Krishna Srivastava, Manoj Tangri
. 2016; 5(8): 2709-2712.
- Stroke mortality: predictive value of simple laboratory tests and acute physiology, age, chronic health evaluation III scoring system: a hospital based study
Ajeet K. Chaurasia, Manoj K. Mathur, N.C. Dwivedi, Manjul Mishra
. 2016; 4(5): 1496-1500.
- Clinical, laboratory and management profile in patients of liver abscess in central India
Tanmay Maheshwari, Manoj Kela, Apoorva Gupta, Suraj Jain
. 2016; 3(2): 570-577.
- Mounier Kuhn syndrome in adult: a case report
Nabanita Deka, Manoj Hazarika, Gautam Goswami
. 2015; 3(4): 987-989.
- Prevalence of diabetes mellitus in tuberculosis patients: a hospital based study
Manoj D. Kottarath, Rajani Mavila, Achuthan V., Smitha Nair
. 2015; 3(10): 2810-2814.
- INDIA NEEDS INTEGRATED EFFORTS - FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 23(1): 3-5.
- Evaluation of modified Alvarado scoring system in diagnosis of acute appendicitis - a prospective study
Vishad Patel, Manoj Kela, Sanjay Prasad, Ajeet Singh Gautam, Mohit Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 621-625.
- Breastfeeding jaundice: how big is the problem?
Rose Xavier, Manoj V. C., Vinod J. Cherian
. 2016; 3(2): 498-503.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Site predilection of extrapulmonary tuberculosis: study from a tertiary care centre
Rajani Mavila, Manoj Kottarath, Smitha Nair, Milan Malik Thaha
. 2015; 3(11): 3386-3390.
- STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF INDIAN SYSTEMS OF MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY (ISM & H) POLICY, 2002-A SECONDARY DATA ANALYSIS
BALPREET SINGH, AMARJEET SINGH, MANOJ KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 81-92.
- Venous Thrombo-Embolism During Pregnancy and Postpartum Period
Kanupriya Singh, Manoj K Singh, Sharad Jain
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(1): 16-20.
- Current treatment of visceral leishmaniasis (Kala-azar): an overview
Premshanker S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 810-817.
- Ischemic Modified Albumin (IMA) as a Novel Marker for Ischemic Heart Disease and Surrogate Marker for Other High Oxidative-Ischemic Conditions
Manoj Nepal, Suresh Jaisawal, Manish Guragain, Prakash Kafle, Satya Mukkera, Raj Kumar Ghimire, Beatty Simmonds,
Usman M. Harris, Stanley Berger
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(4): 112-116.
- Reticulocytosis: the unevaluated parameter in neonatal jaundice requiring phototherapy
Rose Xavier, Manoj V. C., Sanjeev Kumar T. M., Vinod J. Cherian
. 2016; 3(4): 1430-1434.
- An observational study to compare single incision laparoscopic appendectomy with conventional multiport laparoscopic appendectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Rajiv Karvande, Machchhindranath V. Nilange, Chetan M. Rathod
. 2016; 3(4): 1820-1825.
- A comparison study between vessel sealing technique and conventional (Milligan Morgan) excisional hemorrhoidectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Chetan M. Rathod, Samir Baghadia, Bharat Nandu
. 2016; 3(4): 1844-1849.
- A comparative study between laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and open inguinal hernia repair
Chetan M. Rathod, Rajiv Karvande, Jhulan Jena, Manoj Kumar D. Ahire
. 2016; 3(4): 1861-1867.
- Percutaneous nephrostomy or double J stenting, which is better modality for obstructive uropathy-a descriptive study
Vinamra Mittal, Manoj Biswas, Shobha Lal
. 2016; 4(8): 3486-3491.
- A prospective study on drug utilization pattern & rationality in treatment of type II diabetes mellitus: a population based analysis
Shruti Vihang Brahmbhatt, Bhagya Manoj Sattigeri, Ashok Kumar Nil, Devang Pravinkumar Parikh, Heena Sunilbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 983-987.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy for renal pelvis stone in a crossed fused ectopic kidney: a case report
Rajeev Sarpal, Tarun Chaudhary, Manoj Biswas, Shikhar Agarwal, Ankur Mittal
. 2016; 4(11): 5080-5084.
- Obstetric outcome in sonologically short cervix: a prospective observational study
Vinod Nair, Ajai Srivastava, Manoj Tangri
. 2016; 5(12): 4351-4355.
- Cystic thymoma presenting with urticaria: a case report
Manoj Gopinath, Deepika Gulati
. 2016; 4(12): 5507-5509.
- Amoxicillin induced toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN): a case report
Jaimin B. Patel, Palak Agrawal, Sunil Soitawala, Bhagya Manoj Sattigeri
. 2015; 3(4): 1011-1014.
- Comparison between aspiration and incision and drainage of breast abscess
Rajiv Karvande, Manoj Ahire, Makrand Bhole, Chetan Rathod
. 2016; 3(4): 1773-1780.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Anti-ulcer activity of arachidonic acid (PUFA) oils in different induced ulcer animal models
K. Arumugasamy, S. Kannan, P. A. Vora, Manoj G. Tyagi
. 2015; 3(5): 1142-1148.
- Clinico-pathological profile of abdominal tuberculosis and their treatment response in a tertiary care centre
Rajani Mavila, Manoj D. Kottarath, Niyas Naseer, Neethu Thambi, Vinayak Mohan
. 2016; 4(12): 5120-5124.
- Recurrent vulval fibroepithelial polyp with pregnancy: a rare presentation
Meena Armo, Sarita Agrawal, Manoj Minj, Kavita Babbar
. 2013; 2(2): 245-247.
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of oral olmesartan + chlorthalidone combination in the management of hypertension in Indian patients
Vijay Bramhabhatt, Manoj Kumar Jha, Arif A. Faruqui
. 2015; 3(3): 640-644.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices amongst Paramedical Staff on Needle Stick Injuries in a Tertiary Level Health Care Facility in Southern Rajasthan
Manoj Dudi, Manish Jain, Rupa Sharma, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 112-115.
- Isolated hydatid cyst of adrenal gland with hypertension mimicking Conn’s syndrome: a very rare case
Tarun Chaudhary, Shikhar Agrawal, Manoj Biswas, Rajeev Sarpal, Nadia Shirazi
. 2016; 4(7): 3071-3073.
- Whether retrograde pyelography mandatory for percutaneous nephrolithotomy: a randomized clinical trial
Manoj Biswas, Ankur Mittal, Rajeev Sarpal, Shikhar Agrawal, Ravinder Pal, Karamaveer Singh
. 2016; 4(10): 4477-4480.
- Pattern of macrovascular disease phenotypes amongst newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients in a rural institute in Uttar Pradesh, India
Vijay Kumar Verma, P. S. Singh, R. K. Yadav, Manoj Kumar, K. S. Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2014; 2(3): 932-940.
- Age Related Macular Degeneration: Therapeutic Targets and Possible Role of Ayurveda
Manoj Kumar, S C Varshney, OPS Maurya
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 121-128.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Two unusual neuro-psychiatric manifestations of malaria in a tertiary care hospital: a review of literature
Manoj Kumar Roy, Joydip Dutta, Apratim Chatterjee, Anup Sarkar, Koushik Roy, Sumanto Mukhopadhyay, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1184-1187.
- Pattern of dyslipidaemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients- a study from rural tertiary care hospital in central India
Nisar A. Wafai, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Manoj Kumar, Prem S. Singh, Sudhir K. Yadav
. 2016; 4(10): 4349-4355.
- Medical tourism: a new growth factor for Indian healthcare industry
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
. 2015; 3(9): 2161-2163.
- Infant feeding tube is better option of dj stent for uncomplicated urs: our experience
Manoj Biswas, Sanjeev Narang, Jaideep Mahajani, Ravi Mahajan
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(3): 173-176.
- Isolated cystic renal echinococcosis: a rare case report
Tarun Chaudhary, Manoj Biswas, Ankur Mittal, Rajeev Sarpal, Shikhar Agrawal, Nadia Shirazi
. 2016; 3(3): 1627-1629.
- Endothelial dysfunction as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease; its modulation by phyto-ingredients and implication in better cardiovascular health.
Paul Mark Dias, Manoj Kumar Joshi
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 75-85.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge of self-care management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Manoj Kumar Sharma, Atul Kumar, Mahalingam Venkateshan
. 2016; 4(5): 1604-1608.
- Efficacy of perianal nerve blockfor day care ano-rectal procedures
Manoj Kumar Sharma, Ashish Vadhera, Madhusudan Dey, Gouriprasad Kurumapu
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 182-185.
- Comparative analysis of LSG versus LRYGBP bariatric surgery in management of morbid obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus in terms of percentage weight loss and T2DM resolution
Rajesh Sharma, Manoj Kela, Yashasvi Khare, Arun Mishra, Mohit Bhandari
. 2015; 2(4): 641-646.
- Epidemiology of Laboratory Confirmed Measles and Rubella Outbreaks in Rajasthan
Pooja Choudhary, Sushil Kumar Singh, Manoj Verma, Sunil Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 570-573.
- Sphenoidal emissary foramen and its clinical consideration
Surekha D. Jadhav, Manoj P. Ambali, Balbhim R. Zambare
. 2016; 4(7): 2926-2929.
- Effect of integrated yoga module on respiratory pressures and pulmonary functions in children
Jiwtode Manoj T., Rathod Vyankatesh R.
. 2015; 3(12): 3548-3552.
- Myxoedemic coma: an uncommon presentation of Sheehan syndrome
Ramakant Rawat, Rajani Rawat, P. S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1151-1153.
- Unusual presentation: fracture neck femur in 18 months old child
Chirag D. Patel, Pokhraj P. Suthar, Manoj Gamit, Dhaval J. Dave
. 2015; 3(8): 2153-2155.
- Unusual coexistence between lupus nephritis and neurofibromatosis 1: a case report and review of previous cases
Manoj Kumar Roy, Rajdeep Basu, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay, Rajat Choudhuri
. 2015; 3(5): 1277-1280.
- Prevalence of suicide ideation and its pattern among college students of the tribal region of Central India
Ruchi Pradeep Agrawal, Manoj Rajanna Talapalliwar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(12): 1057-1062.
- Immediate and long-term results of bronchial artery embolisation for life-threatening hemoptysis in bronchiectasis
Rajani M., Asharaf S. M., Achuthan V., Manoj D.K.
. 2015; 3(10): 2791-2794.
- Effect of 4 months yoga training on handgrip strength and handgrip endurance in children at Nagpur
Venkatesh R Rathod, Manoj T Jiwtode
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2209-2211.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Unilateral presenece of superficial ulner artery: A case report
Aenumulapalli Ashok Venkateshwarlu, Manoj Mohan Kulkarni, Pulipati Kiran
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 775-777.
- GCMS analysis and antimicrobial action of latex of Euphorbia caducifolia
Manoj Goyal, Dinakar Sasmal, Badri Prakash Nagori
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2012; 1(2): 119-123.
- Study the components of metabolic syndrome in preeclampsia
Manoj Lokhande, Kinjalka Ghosh, Avinash Jadhao
. 2016; 3(4): 971-975.
- Epidural ropivacaine combined with fentanyl or in combination with clonidine in infraumblical surgeries: a comparative study
Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Manoj Kumar, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(10): 2740-2744.
- An evaluation of knowledge, attitude and perception about adverse drug reactions and pharmacovigilance among intern doctors at a teaching hospital of Rajasthan
Manoj Kumar Saurabh, Rakesh Kumar Karnani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 111-115.
- Effect of Mineral Mixture Feeding on the Productive and Reproductive Performance of Crossbred Cattle
Rohit Gupta, Kuldeep Singh, Munish Kumar, Manoj Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(12): 231-236.
- An intervention to improve the knowledge of anganwadi workers pertaining to growth monitoring in rural areas of Varanasi district, India
Chandra Prabha, Ratan K. Srivastava, G. P. Singh, S. P. Singh, Manoj Kumar Gupta
. 2016; 4(6): 2030-2038.
- Diagnostic accuracy of mid-upper arm circumference (MUAC) for detection of severe and moderate acute malnutrition among tribal children in central India
Manoj Rajanna Talapalliwar, Bishan S Garg
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1317-1321.
- Across Sectional Study of Patient Satisfaction among Those Attending Anti-Rabies Clinic of a Tertiary Carehospital of Gwalior City
Ashok Mishra, Manoj Bansal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(9): 671-674.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW