Home|Journals Follow on Twitter| Subscribe to List

Directory for Medical Articles
 

Open Access

Research Article

NNJ. 2018; 7(4): 29-31


KNOWLEDGE REGARDING MILLENIUM DEVELOPMENT GOALS AMONG III YEAR BSC NURSING STUDENTS IN NARAYANA NURSING INSTITUTIONS AT NELLORE

Asst. Prof., Mrs. N. Subhashini,Dr. Mrs. S. Indira.

Abstract
tudy aims are to identify the knowledge of second year B.sc nursing students
regarding millennium development goals and to identify the association between level of knowledge regarding
millennium development goals and socio demographic variables of nursing students. Materials and
Methods: Quantitative research approach and cross sectional descriptive design was adopted for this
study. Study was conducted in Narayana Nursing Institutions, Nellore .The total of 100 third year B.Sc
nursing students were selected by using non probability convenience sampling technique. Informed consent
was obtained from students. Structured questionnaire was used to collect the data. The collected data was
analysed by using descriptive and inferential statistics. Results: The study findings reveled that out of 100
students 60(60%) students are having moderately adequate knowledge remaining 40(40%) of Students are
having Inadequate knowledge on millennium development goals. Conclusion: The study concluded that
majority of the students are having moderately adequate knowledge regarding the millennium development
goals hence there is a need to educate the nursing students regarding the millennium development goals
thereby can adopt the student to changes in health care delivery system and to update their knowledge for
recent improvement in health.

Key words: knowledge,millennium development goal



Share this Article


Advertisement
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education

SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW


ScopeMed.com
BiblioMed Home
Follow ScopeMed on Twitter
Author Tools
eJPort Journal Hosting
About BiblioMed
License Information
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy
Contact Us

The articles in Bibliomed are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
ScopeMed is a Database Service for Scientific Publications. Copyright ScopeMed Information Services.