|15 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Significance of the nitrosative-oxidative stress disequilibrium on endothelial dysfunction during cardiac development
Maqsood M. Elahi, Bashir M. Matata
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(2): 73-82.
- Non- ST-elevation Myocardial Infraction in a Patient with Essential Thrombocytosis: Successful Treatment with GP-IIbIIIa Inhibitor
Kaiser Habib, S Jalal, Pawan Suri, K Aslam, Viqar Jan, Hilal Rather, Sultan Elahi.
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(2): 262-263.
- Comparison of nutritional status between patients from urban area with rural area undergoing hemodialysis in Kushtia district, Bangladesh: a cross-sectional study
Hasan Mahfuz Reza, AS Ahmed, MA Rahman, Suvasish Das Shuvo, Tanvir Ahmad, MT Elahi
. 2016; 2(4): 603-610.
- Efficacy of Amla (Emblica officinanis) and Shibe yamani (potash alum) in the management of Candida vaginitis: a randomized standard controlled trial
Masuma Zaki, Wajeeha Begum, Mariyam Roqaiya
. 2016; 5(5): 1601-1606.
- Frequency of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients with hepatitis-C virus positive patients in Karachi-Pakistan
Muhammad Tariq, Wajeeha Ahad, Muhammad Tahir, Ayaz Ahmed, Hafeez Muhammad Shafique
. 2015; 3(7): 1594-1598.
- Emergency contraception: knowledge, attitude and practices among women in South Delhi, India
Ayesha Ahmad, Aruna Nigam, Arifa A. Elahi, Reena Jain, Swaraj Batra
. 2016; 5(2): 411-414.
- Prevalence and risk factors for urinary incontinence in pregnant women during late third trimester
Aruna Nigam, Ayesha Ahmad, Diksha Gaur, Arifa A. Elahi, Swaraj Batra
. 2016; 5(7): 2187-2191.
- Septic Shock Secondary to Emphysematous Splenic Abscess
Saad Jawaid, Wajeeha Ali Khan,
South Asian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019; 2(1): 37-39.
- Low back pain among the barbers of Lahore, Pakistan
Tahir Mahmood, Muhammad Asghar, Umar Maqsood, Wajeeha Mahmood
Rawal Medical Journal. 2018; 43(3): 491-493.
- Analysis of overdispersed count data: A multilevel modeling approach
Fazle Elahi, Soma Chowdury Biswas
Journal of Bangladesh Agricultural University. 2020; 18(2): 502-508.
- Waste associated health hazards in different private hospitals: an alarming situation
Naima Batool, Neelam Iqbal, Wajeeha Ashraf, Zahid Manzoor
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 597-601.
- Gaucher Disease: A Case with Unexplained Splenomegaly
Ahsan Ahmad Alvi , Ayesha Nayyar , Rabiah Asghar , Muhammad Nadeem Akbar Khan , Ayesha Elahi , Ammar Naqvi
Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2018; 13(1): 45-46.
- Risk factors of non-structural scoliosis in adults with low back pain
Faiza Khubaib, Umar Maqsood, Tahir Mahmood, Hafiz Sheraz Arshad, Wajeeha Mahmood
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(3): 498-501.
- Characteristics of dengue shock syndrome during 2014 dengue epidemic in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Muhammad Khurram, Wajeeha Qayyum, Muhammad Faheem, Muhammad Umar, Hamama Tul Bushra, Matti Ullah Khan, Nimra Khan
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 142-147.
- Isolation and identification of Salmonella spp. from broiler and their antibiogram study in Sylhet, Bangladesh
Md. Jakirul Islam, A. T. M. Mahbub-E-Elahi, Tanvir Ahmed, Md. Kamrul Hasan
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(3): 046-051.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW