|3387 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Surgical and Para-surgical Techniques for Correction of Trichiasis and Entropion: Under-recognized Contribution of Ancient India
Ruby Kumar; Manoj Kumar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2017; 23(2): 109-112.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Ocular Trauma: Diagnosis and Management in Ancient India
Ruby Kumar, Manoj Kumar
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2018; 24(3): 65-69.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- BLOCK CHAIN: A GAME CHANGER LEADING TO A
BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Ruby Jariyal, Dr. Praveen Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(16): 1329-1336.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Pattern of macrovascular disease phenotypes amongst newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients in a rural institute in Uttar Pradesh, India
Vijay Kumar Verma, P. S. Singh, R. K. Yadav, Manoj Kumar, K. S. Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2014; 2(3): 932-940.
- Effectiveness of self-instructional module on knowledge of self-care management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease among patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Manoj Kumar Sharma, Atul Kumar, Mahalingam Venkateshan
. 2016; 4(5): 1604-1608.
- INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE: INDIA NEEDS INTEGRATED EFFORTS
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2015; 21(1): 3-5.
- Regional Workshop on Case Report Writing for Ayurveda Scholars: A Report
Yogendra Kumar, Ruby Kumari Singh, Kishor Patwardhan
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2018; 7(1): 45-47.
- PATHOGENESIS OF GLAUCOMA: INTEGRATION OF BIOMEDICAL
AND AYURVEDIC PERSPECTIVES
MANOJ KUMAR, S.C. VARSHNEY, O.P.S. MAURYA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(4): 115-123.
- EFFICACY OF POLYHERBAL OINTMENT IN THE MANAGEMENT OF
ARTHRITIS AND OTHER MUSCULOSKELETAL DISORDERS
PRAVESH PURI, MANOJ KUMAR, NP RAI
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2011; 17(1): 15-22.
- AGE RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION: THERAPEUTIC TARGETS AND POSSIBLE ROLE OF AYURVEDA
MANOJ KUMAR, S.C. VARSHNEY, O.P.S. MAURYA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 121-128.
- SOLID LIPID NANOPARTICLES–A REVIEW
MANOJ KUMAR SARANGI, SASMITA PADHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2016; 3(3): 5-12.
- Effect of supplementation of diets with BMD and Virginiamycin on the growth performance, carcass characteristics and bacterial population in broiler chickens
Manoj Singh, S. S. Chauhan, and Puneet Kumar
. 2008; 1(5): 141-143.
- COLON TARGETED DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM-AN APPROACH FOR TREATING COLONIC AILMENTS
MANOJ KUMAR SARANGI,SASMITA PADHI
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2015; 2(4): 12-18.
- SPWM BASED BATTERY AND PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULE-INTEGRATED STAND-ALONE SINGLE-STAGE SWITCHED CAPACITOR INVERTER FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT
P Swathi, K Manoj Kumar, G Swapna, K P Prasad Rao
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 302-307.
- Epidemiology of Laboratory Confirmed Measles and Rubella Outbreaks in Rajasthan
Pooja Choudhary, Sushil Kumar Singh, Manoj Verma, Sunil Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 570-573.
- TREATMENT OF BONE MARROW EDEMA OF TALUS BONE BY
JALAUKAAVCHARANA (LEECH THERAPY): A CASE STUDY
NITIN JINDAL, MANOJ KUMAR SHAMKUWAR, K K SIJORIA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 19(1): 45-48.
- Efficacy of Trans-Cranial Direct Current Stimulation and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Management of Migraine: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Manoj Malik, Shailendra Kumar Singh, Narkeesh Arumugam,
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(4): 159-170.
- Swift Changing Face of Indian Healthcare Industry: A Commentary
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 640-643.
- Correlates of Job Motivating Factors among Male Health Workers in Rural Karnataka
Manoj Kumar Gupta, K Sreenath Reddy, Veena R, Chandra Prabha, Chandana M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 221-226.
- POWER QUALITY IMPROVEMENT IN GRID CONNECTED SOLAR SYSTEM
Ch Kiran Manikanta, I Manoj Kumar, D Seshi Reddy , G Lakshmi Narayana , P Dharani
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(6): 904-908.
- ANALYSIS OF INSULIN RESISTANCE IN VARIOUS COMPONENTS OF METABOLIC SYNDROME
Pankaj Maheria, Deepak Parchwani, Amit Upadhyay, Manoj Kumar Sharma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(2): 37-41.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Do Serological Findings Correlate with Cardiovascular Manifestations of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients in India?
Imran Ahmed, Ananta Kumar Datta, Anirban De, Prasun Roy, Manoj Soren, Santanu Guha
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2016; 7(2): 71-73.
- An Assessment of the Impact of One Day Training Programme on Knowledge and Attitude of Undergraduate Students on Leprosy at G. R Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
Ranjana Tiwari, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Manoj Bansal, Parharam Adhikari, Shraddha Mishra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 344-348.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Comparative study of anti-mutated citrullinated vimentin, anti-cyclic citrullinated peptides, and rheumatoid factor predictability in the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
Manoj Kumar, Sumit Chawla, Abhishek Jain
. 2015; 3(8): 1949-1952.
- Epidural ropivacaine combined with fentanyl or in combination with clonidine in infraumblical surgeries: a comparative study
Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Manoj Kumar, Virendra Kumar
. 2015; 3(10): 2740-2744.
- Occurrence of Streptococcus and Candida Species and Salivary pH in Patients Wearing Complete Denture
Shilpa Dandekeri, KrishnaPrasad D, Manoj Shetty, Chethan Hegde, Sowmya Mangalore Kumar, Maithri Jagadeesh Kakunje
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2013; 2(4): 198-203.
- An evaluation of knowledge, attitude and perception about adverse drug reactions and pharmacovigilance among intern doctors at a teaching hospital of Rajasthan
Manoj Kumar Saurabh, Rakesh Kumar Karnani
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(2): 111-115.
- A study of Helicobacter pylori infection in diabetes mellitus
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Vidyasagar Ram, Manoj Kumar
. 2016; 4(9): 4166-4171.
- Miller Fisher syndrome/acute motor axonal neuronopathy overlap an atypical manifestation of malaria: a case report
Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, P. S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 373-375.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- INDIA NEEDS INTEGRATED EFFORTS - FOR INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2013; 23(1): 3-5.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Effect of low dose intrathecal clonidine as an adjuvant to hyperbaric bupivacaine on postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing elective infra umbilical surgeries
Prachi Surve, Dheeraj Narayan Agrawal, Neeta Dsouza, Rajendra Patil, Anshumali Gupta
Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care. 2018; 22(1): 26-31.
- Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex: A Critical Review
Neelima Patel, Raj Kumar Patel, Jitendra Singh Rajoriya, Manoj Kumar Ahirwaar, R. Hari, Brijesh Kumar Ojha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 23-34.
- STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF INDIAN SYSTEMS OF MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY (ISM & H) POLICY, 2002-A SECONDARY DATA ANALYSIS
BALPREET SINGH, AMARJEET SINGH, MANOJ KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 81-92.
- Ischemic Modified Albumin (IMA) as a Novel Marker for Ischemic Heart Disease and Surrogate Marker for Other High Oxidative-Ischemic Conditions
Manoj Nepal, Suresh Jaisawal, Manish Guragain, Prakash Kafle, Satya Mukkera, Raj Kumar Ghimire, Beatty Simmonds,
Usman M. Harris, Stanley Berger
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2017; 8(4): 112-116.
- Current treatment of visceral leishmaniasis (Kala-azar): an overview
Premshanker S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 810-817.
- Reticulocytosis: the unevaluated parameter in neonatal jaundice requiring phototherapy
Rose Xavier, Manoj V. C., Sanjeev Kumar T. M., Vinod J. Cherian
. 2016; 3(4): 1430-1434.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- An observational study to compare single incision laparoscopic appendectomy with conventional multiport laparoscopic appendectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Rajiv Karvande, Machchhindranath V. Nilange, Chetan M. Rathod
. 2016; 3(4): 1820-1825.
- A comparative study between laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair and open inguinal hernia repair
Chetan M. Rathod, Rajiv Karvande, Jhulan Jena, Manoj Kumar D. Ahire
. 2016; 3(4): 1861-1867.
- A comparison study between vessel sealing technique and conventional (Milligan Morgan) excisional hemorrhoidectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Chetan M. Rathod, Samir Baghadia, Bharat Nandu
. 2016; 3(4): 1844-1849.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- A prospective study on drug utilization pattern & rationality in treatment of type II diabetes mellitus: a population based analysis
Shruti Vihang Brahmbhatt, Bhagya Manoj Sattigeri, Ashok Kumar Nil, Devang Pravinkumar Parikh, Heena Sunilbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 983-987.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Dolutegravir, Second Generation Integrase Inhibitor: A New Hope for HIV Patient
Geeta Yadav, Piyush Kumar, Yugal Kumar, Pradeep Kumar Singh
. 2018; 5(1): 20-29.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- SENTIMENT ANALYSIS OF CASCADING TWITTER DATA USING HADOOP ECO SYSTEM APPROACHES
Ashok Kumar Nanduri, G.L. Sravanthi, K. Siva Kumar, K V K V L Pavan Kumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 452-460.
- PLC Based Automatic Cooling of Power Transformer
KANAGAVALLI S, AJITH KUMAR M, SARATH KUMAR M, SELVA MURUGAN R, RAM KUMAR M
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(2): 38-41.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha, Laxman Kumar Babu, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of oral olmesartan + chlorthalidone combination in the management of hypertension in Indian patients
Vijay Bramhabhatt, Manoj Kumar Jha, Arif A. Faruqui
. 2015; 3(3): 640-644.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Innoculant technology in Populus deltoides rhizosphere for effective bioremediation of Polyaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in contaminated soil, Northern India
Sandeep Bisht, Vivek Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Shivesh Sharma
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(9): 786-799.
- Systolic and Diastolic Epicardial Adipose Tissue Thickness in Non-Dialysis Dependent Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Technique, Correlates and Cardiovascular Outcomes (The EAT CKD Study)
Bhupendra Verma, Jitendra Singh Bishnoi, Anil Kumar Mishra, Amrita Singh, Manu Kumar, Ashwani Kumar Saxena
Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2018; 9(4): 182-190.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT BASED PATIENT FORECASTING MODEL FOR DENTAL HOSPITAL
Sapna Singh, Parul Gupta, Brijesh Kumar Ojha, Rajesh Kumar, Himanshu Kumar Shukla, Rohit Srivastava, Chandrabhan Singh, Mohit Gangwar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(3): 399-405.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand, Hardik R Parmar, Jayant Kumar L Patel, Aesha K Bathvar, Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya, Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Age Related Macular Degeneration: Therapeutic Targets and Possible Role of Ayurveda
Manoj Kumar, S C Varshney, OPS Maurya
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine. 2012; 18(2): 121-128.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Two unusual neuro-psychiatric manifestations of malaria in a tertiary care hospital: a review of literature
Manoj Kumar Roy, Joydip Dutta, Apratim Chatterjee, Anup Sarkar, Koushik Roy, Sumanto Mukhopadhyay, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay
. 2014; 2(3): 1184-1187.
- Pattern of dyslipidaemia in human immunodeficiency virus infected patients- a study from rural tertiary care hospital in central India
Nisar A. Wafai, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Manoj Kumar, Prem S. Singh, Sudhir K. Yadav
. 2016; 4(10): 4349-4355.
- Effect of Feeding Rice Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles and Rice Gluten Meal with or without Enzyme Supplementation on the Haematology and Serum Biochemistry of Broiler Chickens
Om Prakash Dinani, Pramod Kumar Tyagi, Nasir Akabar Mir, Asit Baran Mandal, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Sita Prasad Tiwari, Anil Kumar Giri
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 254-261.
- Formulation and evaluation of Folic acid conjugated gliadin nanoparticles of curcumin for targeting colon cancer cells
Shipra Sonekar, Manoj Kumar Mishra, Anil Kumar Patel, Suresh Kumar Nair, Chandra Shekhar Singh, Amit Kumar Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 068-074.
- Medical tourism: a new growth factor for Indian healthcare industry
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Veena Rajachar, Chandra Prabha
. 2015; 3(9): 2161-2163.
- Clinical and Haemato-biochemical Studies on Respiratory Disease in Buffaloes
Praveen Kumar, Vinod Kumar Jain, Tarun Kumar, Vinod Kumar, Yudhbir Singh Rana
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 178-184.
- Endothelial dysfunction as a risk factor for cardiovascular disease; its modulation by phyto-ingredients and implication in better cardiovascular health.
Paul Mark Dias, Manoj Kumar Joshi
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 75-85.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat, Dinesh Jain, Tribhuwan Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Dhuria, Basant Bais, Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Non-Genetic Factors Affecting Morphometric Traits in Marwari Goats under Field Conditions
Hemlata Chouhan, Gyanchand Gahlot, Vijay Kumar Agrawal, Manoj Kumar, Govind Singh Dhakad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 96-105.
- Efficacy of perianal nerve blockfor day care ano-rectal procedures
Manoj Kumar Sharma, Ashish Vadhera, Madhusudan Dey, Gouriprasad Kurumapu
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2018; 7(1): 182-185.
- Performance and Economics of Broiler Production Fed Diet Incorporated with Acid Treated Fish Silage
Sushree Sangita Boitai, Lakshman Kumar Babu, Tanuja Somarajan, Anil Kumar, Pinaki Samal, Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 289-294.
- To Compare the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves in Summer Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Anjay Prasad, Rishikesh Kumar Verma, Dilip Kumar Jha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 292-304.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman, Manikant Chaudhary, Anjay Prasad, Dilip Kumar Jha, Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha, Rishikesh Kumar Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.
- Empowerment and engagement of SHGs against RTI/STI in Karnataka, India: an interventional study
Manoj Kumar Gupta, Reshmi RS, Dhirendra Kumar, Fehmida Visengrawala
. 2015; 3(3): 680-687.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Assessment of endothelial dysfunction in diabetes mellitus in Indian population by color Doppler
Abhilash Haridas, Payal Mukker, Sanjay Pandey, Manoj Kumar Parashar, Virender Kumar Mehta
. 2016; 4(9): 3956-3962.
- Myxoedemic coma: an uncommon presentation of Sheehan syndrome
Ramakant Rawat, Rajani Rawat, P. S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1151-1153.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW