|12 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- LIFE SKILL EDUCATION FOR CREATIVE AND PRODUCTIVE CITIZENS
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 554-558.
- PROBLEM SOLVING IN CROSS OVER LINE BALANCING USING HHO
R. Saravanakumar, D. Chandra Mohan
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(4): 275-281.
- INDIAN HIGHER EDUCATION: ISSUES AND OPPORTUNITIES
AR.Saravanakumar , K.R.Padmini Devi
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(2): 542-545.
- Disposal and utilization of broiler slaughter waste by composting
N Bharathy, R Sakthivadivu, K Sivakumar, V Ramesh Saravanakumar
. 2012; 5(6): 359-361.
- REGIONAL DISPARITIES AND INDIAN STATES: A MACRO LEVEL STUDY
K.Ramesh Kumar, I.Sivakumar, N.Saravanakumar, R.Sathishkumar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(13): 87-92.
- Design and implementation of modeling and tuning of first or-der process with dead time using PID controller
Yuvaraj.D, Saravanakumar.G, Prasath. J.S, Sathish Kumar.S
International Journal of Communication and Computer Technologies. 2019; 7(1): 1-6.
- REVIEW ON DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF SAFETY SUIT FOR SENSING DIFFERENT PARAMETERS
Chinnadurai T, Karthigai pandian M, Saravanakumar K, Dhanaselvam J, Narendiran S
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(9): 969-976.
- COST ASSESSMENT OF DIFFERENT GRADES OF CONCRETE BY DIFFERENT MIX DESIGN METHODS
Revansiddappa, R.Gopi, R.Saravanakumar, S.Dineshkumar, S.Saravanaganesh, A.Chandrasekar
Journal of Critical Reviews. 2020; 7(12): 682-685.
- Comparison between ‘three in one femoral nerve block’ and psoas compartment block for post-operative pain relief following lower limb surgical procedures
S. Ponnambala Namasivayam, S. Arivazhagan, S. Saravanakumar
. 2014; 2(1): 264-269.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal topical aerosol spray as a supportive therapy for clinical mastitis in dairy cows
Ramasamy Selvam, Ganapa Sureshbabu, Marimuthu Saravanakumar, D’Souza Prashanth
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(3): 285-290.
- Evaluation of a polyherbal formulation for the management of wet litter in broiler chickens: Implications on performance parameters, cecal moisture level, and footpad lesions
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Brindhalakshmi Balasubramanian, Ramasamy Selvam, Prashanth D’Souza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019; 6(4): 536-543.
- Effect of dietary supplementation of phytogenic feed additive on performance traits, serum neopterin, and cutaneous basophil hypersensitivity response in heat-induced stress model of broiler chickens
Saravanakumar Marimuthu, Ramasamy Selvam, Arigesavan Kaninathan, Prashanth D’Souza
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2020; 7(1): 141-147.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW